PDA

View Full Version : The Original Architects, Creators of Our Species...

Camilo
11th February 2014, 15:20
By Inelia Benz

You have no idea how excited I am to be able to share this information with you. I invite you to look at it with a sense of sharing a story, dream, myth, novel or memory.

This topic is something I have been looking at for years now, and the information has been coming in bits and pieces all this time, the latest piece arrived as I was preparing for my monthly class over at AWAKEN Academy: Ultradimensional Incarnation.

This class was an exploration into the ultradimensional aspect of our DNA, and how, by activating it, our psychic abilities increase. Part of understanding the Ultradimensional aspect of our DNA requires looking at where our DNA originated. While preparing for the various aspects explored in the class, looking at the origin of our species revealed one tiny bit of further information that is amazing.

For a few years now, I've been aware of a species I call the Original Architects. As I mentioned in the class, they are not THE original architects of universe, just the ones who started the ball rolling for our own species, the Human Race. I could see that they created a humanoid species out of Gaia's DNA material. That the species they created was One with the planet. It was made of matter, Earthly matter. Most individuals who are educated on "alternative" human history of origin, will know about the Annunaki. I will talk about the Annunaki role later on in this article, but one thing to know is that they are not the Original Architects. The Annunaki came, much, much later.

The reason why the Original Architects would create a Gaian humanoid species is, from what I can see, anything from scientific curiosity, entertainment, their own expansion of dimensional experience by creating bodies they could incarnate into, or the creation of their own species (think of it as non-linear time of the chicken and the egg question).

The reason they created us, perhaps, will be revealed when we "hatch" :)

The first humanoid species they created was different to us in many ways. They were physically more "solid". They had a larger Gaian DNA percentage than we do now. Their form of communication was experiential and whole, not verbal and fractured. Their decision making and nature were linked intrinsically with the planet and every other species on it. Their individual and collective mind worked a bit like those huge flocks of tiny birds that sometimes can be seen in the sky, moving like an intelligent cloud, fast, making fascinating shapes, never two birds flying into each other.

They created us to be flexible, our DNA wide open (a bit like open source programs on the internet). Then they withdrew their presence. Others came and altered our DNA, our natures, our roles, and our "reason to exist". Others added their own DNA to our mix, and placed programs and functions with it. The Annunaki come to mind, creating a slave species.

And this is the bit that arrived now: The Original Architects always knew that other species would come and "play" with their creation. That enormously different species would add their DNA to the mix. That high vibrational species would be called to incarnate here. And all this was part of the plan. A type of intergalactic and interdimensional open source cross pollination.

It feels very much like they are of "one mind with us". Like not only are they observing from somewhere or sometime, but they contain all our experience, our thoughts, and more. Yet, they are not attached. They don't seem to be attached to us like we might think a parent would to their own child.

The strongest energy I get when I feel their sense of us, is surprise, or delight, that something worked beyond their wildest expectations. Or even that we can sense them and know they exist and what they did.

This article probably poses more questions than it answers. And that's because it is simply a tiny bit of information which you can play with. As an exercise, I would invite you to "pretend it is true" and follow this data back to them. See what happens. See if you get more data. Even if it is "pretend".

DeDukshyn
11th February 2014, 16:20
Interesting timing for myself. I just watched the other day a lecture by Michael Tellinger that really got me thinking about our origins some more. By intuition I knew we we not created as slave species - but that interlopers had gotten their hands into the project, as was intended. There are many different beings not seen by us who's spiritual evolution is tied to ours. This project is indeed grand, far grander than can yet still be realized.

johnf
11th February 2014, 23:07
Well , I have seen this sort of idea around, and I think it is closer to the actual truth than the
slave species thing.
The new piece that she offers is they were not THE original creators of universe.
I tend to focus on the idea of universal incarnation (intense experience from within creation by the creators)
as the overall purpose of creating the universe.
This is a good reminder.

JohnF

ghostrider
12th February 2014, 00:17
The old gods lived 1,000 years or more , they mutated us to live only 80-100 years as not to live long enough to overthrow them ...ET posing as gods took advantage of our lesser developed consciousness ... I wonder where we would be if everyone out there stayed on their planet and tended to their own business instead of coming here and bringing war , genetic mutation , geo-engineering , nuclear power , and the thirst for gold ...

DeDukshyn
12th February 2014, 00:25
The old gods lived 1,000 years or more , they mutated us to live only 80-100 years as not to live long enough to overthrow them ...ET posing as gods took advantage of our lesser developed consciousness ... I wonder where we would be if everyone out there stayed on their planet and tended to their own business instead of coming here and bringing war , genetic mutation , geo-engineering , nuclear power , and the thirst for gold ...

It would be far worse off in the long run. This project is grander than can be imagined. and effects all species of beings in all space-time. From our state of "lesser developed consciousnesses", we still try to fit everything into a "right" "wrong" mentality, which blinds us to larger visions. My 2 cents ;)

Herbert
12th February 2014, 03:56
I only post this for those who are interested and have no wish to waylay your thread.

Inelia is on the right track but she should realize that WE are the 'original architects' as non-physical souls (encompassing many dimensions of perception) who wanted to experience physical life. We had a lot of help from the Earth soul as to raw material and the morphological field pattern and of course the vibration frequency necessary to maintain life.

It was an experiment and we are about to prove it worked. As I see it, and this is my view, she goes wrong when she says other races bred with us. That is not possible for a few reasons including the fact that we did not 'breed' children until 7,000 yrs ago. Up until then we practiced adult birth through the use of the previously mentioned morphological field template which housed our soul.

This notion of 'creators' outside of ourselves is just wrong. It betrays the true reality of our magnificence - in my own feelings of the situation of course. Also, all of the ET races practice adult birth.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58865-An-Update-On-Our-Evolution-by-Chris-Thomas&p=793634#post793634

Dedukshyn wrote:
Herbert,

You must have missed this part in Inelia's post ... She indeed says this here, but clearly wants to keep her message simple.
Quote ... or the creation of their own species (think of it as non-linear time of the chicken and the egg question).

Thanks Dedukshyn I did miss that in my hasty reading. I must be getting a little paranoid since our thread got relegated to the shadows so that no one can Google it. I've received several comments from other forums noting that fact since they were accustomed to coming to Avalon to read our thread and as non-members they can no longer look at it. It is so important to expose the channelings which are 100% NOT in our best interests.

As Chris Thomas says: "The problem is that the Velon have fooled so many people into believing that the Velon, in all of their many disguises, have made promises and suggestions that have misled people into believing that they can take actions which will move people and the Earth through into the "5th dimension"; and so many people are looking for the easy answer that they have fallen for it in droves.

Whilst these people only make up a small percentage of the current population, they are the most vocal, and so those who want to give us help (the other races and the universe itself) are confused by the messages humans are sending out."
end of quote

Yes Inelia has spoken well of what Chris Thomas has said in the past and she does back up much of his information. I have always felt good about most of Inelia's material. It was mostly when she seemed to be giving credit to the Annunaki or other ET races for being involved in our DNA work that I took exception but maybe I'm reading that wrong too. :>))

I certainly believe the Annunaki et al have a function to get us aroused and make us realize it's not enough to be passive, it's NOT o.k. what they are doing, and we need to speak up - all of us. Some may say they are exposing our dark side but hurting people, breaking the lore or law of this Universe is not o.k.

Herbert

DeDukshyn
12th February 2014, 16:12
I only post this for those who are interested and have no wish to waylay your thread.

Inelia is on the right track but she should realize that WE are the 'original architects' as non-physical souls (encompassing many dimensions of perception) who wanted to experience physical life. We had a lot of help from the Earth soul as to raw material and the morphological field pattern and of course the vibration frequency necessary to maintain life.

It was an experiment and we are about to prove it worked. As I see it, and this is my view, she goes wrong when she says other races bred with us. That is not possible for a few reasons including the fact that we did not 'breed' children until 7,000 yrs ago. Up until then we practiced adult birth through the use of the previously mentioned morphological field template which housed our soul.

This notion of 'creators' outside of ourselves is just wrong. It betrays the true reality of our magnificence - in my own feelings of the situation of course. Also, all of the ET races practice adult birth.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58865-An-Update-On-Our-Evolution-by-Chris-Thomas&p=793634#post793634

Herbert,

You must have missed this part in Inelia's post ... :) She indeed says this here, but clearly wants to keep her message simple.

... or the creation of their own species (think of it as non-linear time of the chicken and the egg question).