PDA

View Full Version : More earthquakes in Latin America?

Nagual
4th April 2010, 11:52
AyHGvnff-0U

Operator
4th April 2010, 12:18
I don't know where I found the info so I cannot make a reference to it ... but it seems there is a hole in the earth's protective magnetic field right above
Latin America stretching out a couple of hundred miles to the Northern edge ...

Aurora Borealis seem to occur at the poles where the earth's magnetic field bents and enters the virtual axis through the poles.
So it would be interesting to register the exact locations of these occurrences ... it might show us exactly where and how big the hole is.

Fredkc
4th April 2010, 12:22
Earthquakes are known to build up, and release huge amounts of static electricity.

I wonder if this is a legitimate pre-cursor to them.

Why hasn't someone smarter'n me thought of this before?

"Why am I asking you?" - Blazing Saddles ;)

stardustaquarion
4th April 2010, 12:47
There is an earthquake watch for the San Andreas fault and Japan

Love

K626
4th April 2010, 12:54
On average there are about 1500 eathquakes a year anyway and has been since records started.

SteveX
4th April 2010, 15:22
AyHGvnff-0U

I don't see the connection between a rainbow and earthquakes. Otherwise parts of Warwickshire should be rocking. I have seen this in cloudes here in the UK.

Like the pipe music indicated it is essentially a rainbow. The reflection of sunlight low on the horizon, through individual drops of water. Light enters the water and reflects from the opposite side of the water drop, bouncing back through the point of entry. Because the angle or refraction of the light changes as it bounces back, it filters the light into different colours.

K626
4th April 2010, 15:52
Sometimes electromagnetic activity preceeds an earthquake (crusts pushing together an all)..This creates a kind of flickering 'lights in the sky'....Not really a rainbow kind of light at all. It is pinkish due to all the suddenly charged particles.

stardustaquarion
4th April 2010, 16:03
Interesting, I have seen those lights here in the UK too but we don't get earthquakes, are they called sun dogs?

Gita
4th April 2010, 17:07
I've also seen these here in UK but always associated them with the continuous spraying of chemtrails!

stardustaquarion
4th April 2010, 17:12
I've also seen these here in UK but always associated them with the continuous spraying of chemtrails!

Hi Gita, yes I think that the sun dogs get created by the reflection of the aluminium particles but I am not sure, is speculative

Love

Nagual
5th April 2010, 01:48
Similar glowing cloud phenomenon in the sky was observed before the May 12, 2008 Sichuan earthquake took place in China.

KKMTSDzU1Z4
hzVamNQzfYA

---

Geophysicists Guangmeng Guo and Bin Wang of Nanyang Normal University in Henan, China, noticed a gap in the clouds in satellite images from December 2004 that precisely matched the location of the main fault in southern Iran. It stretched for hundreds of kilometres, was visible for several hours and remained in the same place, although the clouds around it were moving. At the same time, thermal images of the ground showed that the temperature was higher along the fault. Sixty-nine days later, on 22 February 2005, an earthquake of magnitude 6.4 hit the area, killing more than 600 people.

In December 2005, a similar formation again appeared in the clouds for a few hours. Sixty-four days later, an earthquake of magnitude 6 shook the region

http://www.youtube.com/redirect?username=innison&q=http%3A%2F%2Fimg223.imageshack.us%2Fimg223%2F2453%2Fecjm1.jpg&video_id=KKMTSDzU1Z4&event=url_redirect&url_redirect=True&usg=NhaJB3yxyeZqpYzzfsFFmiWx5W4=

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19826514.600

----
Cloud anomaly before Iran earthquake

In the 1980s Russian scientists found a thermal anomaly before an earthquake and abnormal cloud above an active fault. In the following 20 years, thermal anomalies were widely studied, however abnormal cloud was seldom reported. Here geostationary satellite sensor data was used to study the abnormal cloud above the Iran active fault. The linear traces with high temperature in thick clouds spread along the main tectonic structures. Sixty-nine days later a M6.3 earthquake occurred close to the abnormal clouds. The same clouds appeared on 25 December 2005 and 64 days later a M6.0 earthquake occurred. In these two cases, the abnormal clouds indicated the rough area of the future epicentre. If geophysical measurement data, satellite thermal data and abnormal cloud data are combined, it is possible that it will contribute to earthquake studies.

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content?content=10.1080/01431160701373762

naochan
5th April 2010, 05:48
It's Mexico this time.

Quake rolls across Baja
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-fg-quake5-2010apr05,0,3217160.story

A magnitude 7.2 earthquake rocked Mexico's Baja California peninsula Sunday, jolting millions of people from Los Angeles and San Diego to Phoenix and scattering destruction along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Nagual
5th April 2010, 08:20
Earthquake Watch thru April 12th, 2010

Weak solar x-ray emissions and Astrotometry of recent coronal disturbances indicate intense Northern Hemisphere seismic events the coming week.

A severe seismic event with several strong aftershocks, is indicated in the northern hemisphere before April 12th 2010. The event may produce severe shaking through a broad latitude from 1 degree north latitude to 25 degrees north latitude plus or minus 10 degrees. The event maybe accompanied by a very strong event 30 additional degrees north plus or minus 10 degrees.

The exact location of the events is unknown.

Recent activity along the San Andreas fault and at the seams of the Philippine Plate indicates one of those regions as the most likely location. The shape of the coronal disturbances, however, seem to fit the features of the San Andreas fault.

Analysis of activity in other coronal features indicates a possible tsunami in the northern reaches of the effected region.

The most likely days for the event, are April 4th 5th and 6th.

hTlyXiFDnbw
Mla418cMFd8

MorningSong
5th April 2010, 16:01
This photo was on Spaceweather. com the 31th of March:

http://spaceweather.com/swpod2010/30mar10/Andrew-Kirk1_strip.jpg

LENTICULAR LIGHTS: Yesterday, a storm in the Sierra Nevada mountains of central California decorated the sky with wind-sculpted lenticular clouds.

What do you think?

irishspirit
5th April 2010, 16:18
I don't see the connection between a rainbow and earthquakes. Otherwise parts of Warwickshire should be rocking. I have seen this in cloudes here in the UK.

Like the pipe music indicated it is essentially a rainbow. The reflection of sunlight low on the horizon, through individual drops of water. Light enters the water and reflects from the opposite side of the water drop, bouncing back through the point of entry. Because the angle or refraction of the light changes as it bounces back, it filters the light into different colours.

I agree with you SteveX.

However, I have seen video on youtube and others where this cloud formation has been viewed before an eartquake has hit. I believe that some people have even linked it into HARP. Just a theory that has been passed about.

Be safe

Irish spirit