PDA

View Full Version : Weird night

Beth
11th October 2010, 18:55
Last night I had some bad dreams, which I now don't remember, but knew it upon waking. I rarely have bad dreams, and usually do remember what I do dream. I'm feeling all sorts of funky today, and very drained. I get online and talk to a few people who say the same thing happened to them last night. Just wondered if any of you guys had the same thing?

shadowstalker
11th October 2010, 19:05
Sorry you had a rough night sweetie.
Not me, I was up reading "No more secrets no more lies" by Patrica Cori.
Tried to meditate, almost worked.
But all my dreams had to do with talking to folks about becoming enlightened, which is something I never dream.

Think of it as a positive thing, you where privee to knowledge, you just have to cool your self down and meditate on it , find a way to decipher.

Your answer will come to you when your spirit is ready to confront it, and speak your mind on it.

Not all weird/bad dreams are meant to hurt, but to help enlighten your spirit in certain ways. It all depends on the person and translation of it all.

You are safe you have to many folks whole love and care about you.:cool:

scanner
11th October 2010, 19:23
Yes I had a restless nights sleep , I usually sleep without a prob .I was told we are still active just our boddies rest in sleep, the witching hours for want of a better expression, is between 3 and 4.30 am so i'm led to believe .

THIRDEYE
11th October 2010, 19:51
beth i had some disturbing nightmares also i can recall them the thing i remember the most is that i had a ringing in my ears and the bed was vibrating....love light and abundance thirdeye.....

MzVaFf
11th October 2010, 22:44
I have a lot of dreams that I am shoved down to the ground or being paralyzed and can't move and it feels like I can't breathe. I remember the one last night I had, I was standing in a parking lot of some sort with other people around that I didn't know. And I remember saying in my dream I'm not going to do that , then the next thing I know a force of some kind pushed me face down and felt like a ton of bricks was on top of me then I would wake up. Another dream I had about 9 months ago, I was at my house where I grew up and I remember I was in the liven room talking to my mom. Then I went back to my room and flopped down on my bed. And when I did that I slammed both of my elbows into the mattress right after I did that it felt like something jumped on top of me holding my arms down and it was hard to breathe once again. I remember calling out to my MOM to help me. My fiancee got very scared when she heard me screaming in my sleep for my Mom. "That's why she don't like the gun by the bed anymore ;) "And there was a weird noise when this happened when I felt paralyzed and couldn't breathe I heard this sound like a wave sound going blablablablablablabla and everything was like ripples like water in my vision.... I woke up scared as Hell and I never fall back to sleep after any dream like that. It drains me to much and I don't want to dream it again...

I figured I would share this with you People

Harley
12th October 2010, 00:05
Hi All!

Beth. You've prompted me to say something on a personal note here, which has been thus-far a rare thing for me to do. This isn't my dream but my son's. He called me this morning on the phone, which is rare in itself because we normally communicate via two-way, and he said:

Dad, I'm calling you because I had the most horrible nightmare last night and I had to tell you about it. We were living together, just the two of us, in some apartment. We were sitting together watching a movie or something and this guy in a dark suit came barging in with a gun. He had you tie me up in a chair and then he made you go outside. I could see the two of you through the window talking for a few minutes, and then he shot you in the chest. And then I remember I just started going nuts and I somehow got myself untied and I ran into the kitchen and got this huge butcher knife and then I went to the door and waited until the guys back was turned and then I ran out as fast and hard as I could and I jumped on his back and I slit his throat. And then I woke up and that's all I remember.

Sorry about the graphics, but this was his dream. He then proceeded to tell me, I think in an attempt to make me feel better, that he wasn't sure if I survived but he thought I did. And in any case at-least he avenged me! (Slightly nervous LOL).

I'd like to explain a few facts about my relationship with this son, so everyone here can better understand the significance of this dream and the reason I felt that I wanted to share it.

I raised him by myself since he was around 8 years old. So yes we are especially close.

He is now 32 years old, has his own family, runs his own business, and is doing very well. So in-case anyone is wondering... no, this isn't a little boy talking to his daddy.

Although we haven't had a lot of discussions about it for awhile, this son is the only one that I've ever talked to about my experiences in the AF and later the "projects" that I've been involved with. He himself even remembers some "puzzling experiences" from when he was very young, during my AF days.

He has never had a dream, or a concern for that matter, such as this. He is not a member of PA but he knows that I am. He is my legacy. Am I worried about his dream? Well human instinct tells me to be, and that's why I wanted to share this. But in actuality, no. Because I know, just like Arnold says, "I'll be back"!

As a side note: There are a lot of people experiencing similar weird feelings (and dreams) as of late. I don't believe in coincidence, but I do believe in synchronicity. And I believe that we all communicate with one-another in ways that most people don't even realize. And right now yes, there is "something in the air".

Also I'd like to mention that I was forced years ago (when I was in the AF) to learn how to block my dreams and OBE's because of attacks by what I refer to as "demons". But just recently, they have returned. Whenever any of you have bad dreams or bad feelings, try to stop for a moment and wonder if this might not possibly be a manipulation (i.e. HAARP, etc)? Because it is done.

Sorry about the long post but I felt that I'd like to share this. Blame it on Beth. She made me do it! She's been waiting for me to say something anyway, so there ya go Beth! Are you happy now? LOL!

Love To You All!

Beth
12th October 2010, 00:12
LOL, thanks Harley!! That is a pretty vivid dream indeed. Really wish I could remember what mine was about last night, and like I said, I usually always remember at least some bits and pieces. But I felt like upon waking, that my memory was wiped clean. I've felt sucktastic all day, but I'm starting to feel better this evening. I just thought it was so weird I talked to a couple people this morning and they said the same thing happened to them. So I thought I should bring it to the board and see if we get anywhere. And much love to you Harley :hug:

BMJ
12th October 2010, 12:36
Hi Guys,
Just a bit of back ground before I get into my dream. I orginal become aware of Project Camelot & Avalon after i began investigating the swine flu in 2009, via the Jane Burgermeister video, and before then didn't take an interest in the alternative media. Now the reason I say this because these thoughts and deams I am passing onto to you I don't think could have been influenced byt he alternative media, as I wasn't reading this material before 2009. Anyway my strange memories are:
- Orginally coming from a tall tower;
- Two feeling comfortable living in a rock;
Then I recall, I think it was Richard hoagland, talking about towers on the other side of the moon, and either him or someone else saying souls are stored in these towers & also in things such rocks, bizarre I thought, but I have an open mind, maybe it is possible.

Then for for several years since about 2002 I had a recurring dream / nightmare that I was going to die in a huge body of water that would ingulf Sydney. Now I have not had that dream for awhile. Which is line with this change of time line we have supposed have had.

Then early this last sunday morning I dreamt I was coming out from a building to see that "everything" had been burnt trees to buildings. But I also saw that other people had survived, not everyone but there were survivors around me and they were saying saying things like "Oh my god look at that".
After this dream the first thing that popped into my mind after recalling this event was a mass corona ejection from the sun could do that, but I discounted bushfires because one I was in the city, a concrete jungle, and two Sydney is 60km end to end in any direction really so it is a hug place & I can't see a bush fire doing that damage.

Pixie
15th October 2010, 00:30
hey everyone i um, want to hear your input on my dream, it kinda freaked me out
I was standing in a white plane like, what cartoons make out the 4th dimension, and a lot of colors too but the kind I've never seen before, i look around and suddenly see everyone I've ever loved and then slowly all but 3 disappeared. my father, Boyfriend and best friend and each of them walked up to me and gave me a single lily one for each

shadowstalker
15th October 2010, 00:41
I was standing in a white plane like, what cartoons make out the 4th dimension, and a lot of colors too but the kind I've never seen before, i look around and suddenly see everyone I've ever loved and then slowly all but 3 disappeared. my father, Boyfriend and best friend and each of them walked up to me and gave me a single lily one for each

Sounds like you met up with your soul family/group on the other side as it where.
Dreams are not what we think
Dreams are a matter of a frequency shift.

Hiram
15th October 2010, 00:52
My birthday was Friday 10-8. I have always felt that this was going to be a powerful birthday--this specific one---ever since I was a boy.

That night I had the most vivid and successive lucid dreaming of my life. It was simply unbelievable! I don't have an explanation for it.

I have been listening to quite a bit of Shamanic Drums in my spare time.

Rimbaud
15th October 2010, 00:54
LOL, thanks Harley!! That is a pretty vivid dream indeed. Really wish I could remember what mine was about last night, and like I said, I usually always remember at least some bits and pieces. But I felt like upon waking, that my memory was wiped clean. I've felt sucktastic all day, but I'm starting to feel better this evening. I just thought it was so weird I talked to a couple people this morning and they said the same thing happened to them. So I thought I should bring it to the board and see if we get anywhere. And much love to you Harley :hug:

I've been having really vivid dreams about Gliesse..I dreamed that it was called "Home"..Beth our dreams are what we knew that they would be..We've all been waiting for this!

GodBless Sweetheart

Rimbaud

Pixie
15th October 2010, 01:21
So my soul family is the people I know in 3 D?

Beth
15th October 2010, 01:31

In a lot of cases yes. I'll think on your dream and let you know what I get hun!

Rimbaud
15th October 2010, 02:09
God Bless love..Don't be scared Beth XX

Pixie
15th October 2010, 02:21
In a lot of cases yes. I'll think on your dream and let you know what I get hun!

Thank you :) because it has been really freaking me out

Beth
15th October 2010, 02:47

Okay, don't think I'm too crazy here. Diapers make me think of Jesus, lilies, Easter. They each handed you a lily as you contributed in their enlightenment in some way, and awakening. Don't worry sweet girl, you have a lot to share, and you are just embarking on it.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oPqRMqnezII/SYqwjX7BlzI/AAAAAAAACKc/wDrsfBvfxRg/s1600/jesus%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bcross.jpg

Celine
15th October 2010, 02:51
Diapers?????????????? HAHAHAHA ok thats soooooooooooooo funny

Pixie
15th October 2010, 02:53
Wow thank you but I think made a typo instead of dipers I ment to write disappeared

Beth
15th October 2010, 02:55
Diapers?????????????? HAHAHAHA ok thats soooooooooooooo funny

Okay, disregard anything I just said, LOL!

bluestflame
15th October 2010, 02:56
sometimes "work" gets done in a framework of things we can relate to ...an exercise in imagination with very real emotion in order to assist the mind to let go of stuff no longer needed

yet in that an underlying theme or sense of something

Richard
15th October 2010, 02:58
fixed lol :)

shadowstalker
15th October 2010, 17:31

Yes in most cases the folks you meat in 3d are from a particular soul group/family or neighboring soul group/family that you have chosen before coming back to earth or another planet to help you in your soul experience in learning/growth.

There are a couple of books on the subject I myself like:
Bringing your soul to light: Healing through past life and time between
By: Dr. Linda Bachman

shadowstalker
15th October 2010, 17:34
Okay, don't think I'm too crazy here. Diapers make me think of Jesus, lilies, Easter. They each handed you a lily as you contributed in their enlightenment in some way, and awakening. Don't worry sweet girl, you have a lot to share, and you are just embarking on it.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oPqRMqnezII/SYqwjX7BlzI/AAAAAAAACKc/wDrsfBvfxRg/s1600/jesus%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bcross.jpg

Very true It may very well be a fun ride once you start working with things:cool:

Pixie
16th October 2010, 03:33
Yes in most cases the folks you meat in 3d are from a particular soul group/family or neighboring soul group/family that you have chosen before coming back to earth or another planet to help you in your soul experience in learning/growth.

There are a couple of books on the subject I myself like:
Bringing your soul to light: Healing through past life and time between
By: Dr. Linda Bachman

wow thank you so much :) i will definitely be looking into this :)

Beth
16th October 2010, 04:22
Lil miss Pix, thought about it today and got that it could be the future and you could be helping others that are close to you take another jump at the next incarnation. Much love to you hun.

FrankoL
16th October 2010, 04:52
Last night I had some bad dreams, which I now don't remember, but knew it upon waking. I rarely have bad dreams, and usually do remember what I do dream. I'm feeling all sorts of funky today, and very drained. I get online and talk to a few people who say the same thing happened to them last night. Just wondered if any of you guys had the same thing?

I know that feeling. I have been having this for all my life. When it occurs I am usually in strange mode for whole day. I realize that dreams are usually showing the path in our life. You have to be "trained" to see the message. You have to realize why are you so upset even you don't remember the situation.

Zook
16th October 2010, 06:45
wow thank you so much :) i will definitely be looking into this :)

You mean I'm stuck with my 4-year-old monkey nephew slash monsterboy snot-dispenser for life after life after life after life after life ... ??!

:faint:

Caren
16th October 2010, 13:10
Hilarious Uncle Zook! Thanks for the laugh.. :lol:

Pixie
16th October 2010, 17:44
Lil miss Pix, thought about it today and got that it could be the future and you could be helping others that are close to you take another jump at the next incarnation. Much love to you hun.

but the lillies make me think of death could it just be irrelevant?

Beth
16th October 2010, 17:59

Lilies make me think of rebirth, though I'm not too sure of their meaning.

Pixie
16th October 2010, 18:37
Lilies make me think of rebirth, though I'm not too sure of their meaning.

i hope you are right :) i'm still a little worried, but thank you.

Carrera
16th October 2010, 19:16
i hope you are right :) i'm still a little worried, but thank you.

According to a "dreamlexicon" online, dreaming about lillies have the following meanings:

A White lilly symbolizes purity and innocence.
A yellow : Cheerfulness or gratitude.
An orange: devotion.

A good clue is the feeling, or emotion your dream gives you, and the surroundings of the dream.

Hope this can help you further.

shadowstalker
16th October 2010, 21:48

But do you like lillies ???

Harley
16th October 2010, 22:35

Hi Ms. Pixie! And Welcome!

It's the DAISY that's usually associated with death. A popular saying is "Pushing Up Daisies".

To me, the Lily signifies Spiritual Love. I remember when I was very young (just a couple of years ago) going out and picking Easter Lilies for my Mom and Grandma.

I know. So Sweet, huh?

Niobe
16th October 2010, 22:48
I had a really hard time sleeping both Saturday and Sunday last weekend and that isn't like me at all. Plus another person I know had a really violent dream, which is unusual for him.

Beth
16th October 2010, 23:19
I had a really hard time sleeping both Saturday and Sunday last weekend and that isn't like me at all. Plus another person I know had a really violent dream, which is unusual for him.

Yep, it's definitely seeming like it's happened to quite a few people. Interesting.

Arpheus
17th October 2010, 00:00
LoL i have a hard time sleeping EVERY night,been like that for months,and the lower back pains are a pain i tell ya ,its uncomfortable enough that i just cant have a regular night of sleep like ever,then when it catches up to me is the only time i get a decent normal night of sleep,i am still trying to figure it out,i have no clue whats the main reason behind it all,but i highly suspect its got something to do with more awareness because when i lived a normal sheep life i never had any of these problems heh.Sometimes i wonder if the lower back pains have something to do with my kundalini like some outside force is messing with it i dunno.Other then that everything is ok tho,i am getting used to it now.

nomadguy
17th October 2010, 02:24
a thought comes to mind, cymatics... flowers - http://www.whispy.com/blog/wp-content/themes/lifestyle_10/images/kaleidoscope-of-new-possibilities.gif

Strat
19th October 2010, 05:46
I would like to stress to anyone reading this to take dream interpretations with a grain of salt, no matter where you get it from. The mind is so completely random in the dream state that it shouldn't be translated directly and exactly.

That being said my dreams have been the same, generally speaking. I have a re-occurring dream where I'm back in high school. In the dream I'm aware I'm in my mid-twenties and I am thinking it's a bit odd that I'm in high school but I'm not too concerned. Like a Van Wilder kinda thing. Usually in this dream I can't find my class, or my locker, or my car, something like that.

The strangest dream I've had lately wasn't too long ago, few days maybe. I remember looking out the window and seeing a lot of these disgusting looking bird things (that don't exist in real life) walking around. The next thing I remember is trying to open my sliding glass door whilst trying to push my moron cats out of the way, letting one of these nasty birds inside the house. I remember throwing the nasty thing outside and slamming the door shut.

nomadguy
19th October 2010, 06:40
I like one perspective I read about, one of Edgar Cayce,
if you can ask yourself one question > right before sleep.. in the drowsy...
Then that question will be answered, even if you do not recall.
And practicing this, will enable each "sequence dream" to become clearer...
I believe each person can possibly decipher their own dreams,
and who's to prove-disprove it? How might the consensus levy out?
~ I feel If you can maintain a way of "questioning" yourself.
Your own ability to "see", to "know"... anything.
You can then venture further, into the unknown.
~As you are not afraid to look,
and in this way you leave open ~all possibility.
And you are not - "assuming" any sort of outcome or perception
So you are free to listen to subtle things clearly.
~To move forward without fear in dreaming is key,
dive into the madness with unbending intent and drive through the noise into something else, a different layer of self awareness...
After-all why fear a dream?, the dream is you. Cheers ~ C

Kevin J. Todeschi speaks on dream interpretation and the Edgar Cayce readings. Recorded at A.R.E.'s Virginia Beach (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gPwhWACAWk)

FrankoL
19th October 2010, 10:47
I believe each person can possibly decipher their own dreams,

I agree. But you have to realize it first. With some experience for sure.

After-all why fear a dream?, the dream is you.

How would you react if you mighht "know" that something terrible is going to happen? ... It is not a matter of fear, more a kind of burden.

shadowstalker
19th October 2010, 20:35
a thought comes to mind, cymatics... flowers - http://www.whispy.com/blog/wp-content/themes/lifestyle_10/images/kaleidoscope-of-new-possibilities.gif

I feel like being drawn in like meditation, I like this

nomadguy
20th October 2010, 05:14
A burden indeed, well said Frank.

jcocks
11th November 2010, 08:38
I had some of the strangest dreams I've had in a loooong time last night...

first dream : I was in an educational building...walking by, I saw a small hole in the concrete floor... then noticed another, and a leaking tap nearby .... I bought it to a woman's attention, she came back with a form as said "We have a wiki for you to fill out for that" (wiikileak anyone?? Wierrd!)

Second dream : I was outside looking at a skyscraper, suddenly I saw it uproot from the ground and turn into a robot (a la transformers... firing missiles at me. I was firing back at it, but it had shielding and so didn't seem to be taking any damage...

freakin' wierd dreams, no idea what they meant..... But not bad dreams, I don't ever have bad dreams anymore - and when I do, I have the ability to "fade them out"....

noxon medem
11th November 2010, 12:11
I had some of the strangest dreams I've had in a loooong time last night...

first dream : I was in an educational building...walking by, I saw a small hole in the concrete floor... then noticed another, and a leaking tap nearby .... I bought it to a woman's attention, she came back with a form as said "We have a wiki for you to fill out for that" (wiikileak anyone?? Wierrd!)

Second dream : I was outside looking at a skyscraper, suddenly I saw it uproot from the ground and turn into a robot (a la transformers... firing missiles at me. I was firing back at it, but it had shielding and so didn't seem to be taking any damage...

freakin' wierd dreams, no idea what they meant..... But not bad dreams, I don't ever have bad dreams anymore - and when I do, I have the ability to "fade them out"....

of course Difficult to Know, without being in your shoes.
One assosiation to the words of your description:
- wiki-leads. ( ref. to wikipedia )
you find a lot of them, also on this forum .

:music:

Ahkenaten
11th November 2010, 19:36
Lucid dreaming, that is practicing in dreaming, refining action, etc. for example, practicing flying. Eventually the dream state and waking state are seen as one..............

nomadguy
12th November 2010, 03:44
http://renderosity.com/mod/gallery/media/folder_126/display_1255609.jpg