PDA

View Full Version : A Boy And His Dog (Owen and Haatchi)

rgray222
15th February 2014, 00:34
There are a lot of great stories about rescue animals, this is one of them!

Last year students at University of Hertfordshire made this film as part of their documentary film-making course. They managed to find this special family and document an incredible few months of their lives. The film was made to not only tell the families story, but to raise awareness of Schwartz Jampel Syndrome and to show how incredible rescue dogs are. A little bit of love can go a long way. This film has no commercial value and is not being commercially exploited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXoYHYEnkg

Ellisa
15th February 2014, 00:59
Well he can add another old lady crying to the score!!! I am a complete softie when it comes to animal stories, especially one about an injured rescue dog, but one that includes such a lovely, sparky little boy as well has completely won me over! Also, what a nice family this child has, with dad and his partner so supportive of this amazing child. Thank you rgrey for posting this and allowing me to share this inspiring story.

raregem
15th February 2014, 01:20
INSPIRING and BEAUTIFUL ENERGY !

sandy
15th February 2014, 04:05
Thanks for posting :) The only thing I can say is "that is AMAZING"!!!

Spiral of Light
15th February 2014, 19:52
Add yet another crying old lady to the bunch. I've watched the video several times and am touched by the bond between Haatchi and Owen and the incredible love that they obviously share.

Just sent links to all of the soft-hearted dog lovers in my family. Thanks for sharing this story, Rgray222.

Nasu
15th February 2014, 20:09
Men can cry too.. Lovely story.. N

GreenGuy
15th February 2014, 22:01
We must never forget nor be ungrateful for our animal friends! Life would be so empty without them. Thank you for this post!

Earth Angel
15th February 2014, 22:36
thank you for posting the full movie here, I saw a short clip of it this morning and just LOVED it, the little boy is sooooo cute and it's a really moving story.

vilcabamba
16th February 2014, 04:33
I cannot watch this. This is probably just another child destroyed by the vaccinations. Another child given a fake disease created by big pharma. Shwartz Jampel Syndrome is probably just another made up name to cover up big pharmas testing of pathogens on human children via vaccinations. I guarantee if a toxicologist does a blood test they will find all sorts of poisons in that childs blood that destroyed the tissue and nerves in the eye and muscles. Probably nanotechnology. I give him a short time to live if they don't detox him of the rest of the poisons. It's time for people to wake up to the lies and not just sit there and think it's beautiful how someone is harmed and had their lives destroyed like all the autistic children who are destroyed by vaccinations and not just "higher dimensional souls" like the new age program wants to mind control people to believe.

Sidney
16th February 2014, 04:58
I cannot watch this. This is probably just another child destroyed by the vaccinations. Another child given a fake disease created by big pharma. Shwartz Jampel Syndrome is probably just another made up name to cover up big pharmas testing of pathogens on human children via vaccinations. I guarantee if a toxicologist does a blood test they will find all sorts of poisons in that childs blood that destroyed the tissue and nerves in the eye and muscles. Probably nanotechnology. I give him a short time to live if they don't detox him of the rest of the poisons. It's time for people to wake up to the lies and not just sit there and think it's beautiful how someone is harmed and had their lives destroyed like all the autistic children who are destroyed by vaccinations and not just "higher dimensional souls" like the new age program wants to mind control people to believe.

Every word you write is true. It is really unfortunate that our world is turning into one large toxic dump. HOWEVER, inside this huge orb of toxic dumping, are some beautiful creatures that are making it easier for each other to endure life on this planet. Seeing these beautiful stories can make it easier to endure even just one more day here.
I wasn't going to watch it either because I knew I would be crying, but I can't resist animal stories. what I was not prepared form was the magic inside the energy that came from that angelic little boy. He is something special. And the magic that happens between him and the animal, is when the tears really cut loose. There is truly something, unspoken, a plan. The mother knew it when she saw the dog in the photo. God really does work in mysterious ways. rgray222 thank you for sharing!!