PDA

View Full Version : Autism Discussion

Aragorn
27th January 2014, 03:18
This thread is a split from Tesla's thread, "File It Away Right Here Before You Forget! A Thread for Autism Research Paper Links", located at:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63627-File-It-Away-Right-Here-Before-You-Forget--A-Thread-for-Autism-Research-Paper-Links&p=733501&viewfull=1#post733501

Please use Tesla's thread to post research material only, and use this thread to continue the discussion that was split from the research thread.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. :)

[...]

I know for a fact that there are people out there who DO care and WANT to find a cure. [...]

Okay... I really didn't want to be drawn into yet another debate around autism - and my apologies for interjecting this before having read the entire thread - but I guess that as a former autism acceptance advocate, I just need to throw in my two cents of whatever one's favorite currency...

First of all, let me start by saying that I have been quite active as an autism acceptance advocate on Facebook for a couple of years. I am not on Facebook anymore in present time - mainly because of what Facebook is and how the people running it consider everything anyone posts there to be Facebook's "intellectual property", to do with as they please - but one of the things I felt good about after I had left Facebook behind me was the fact that I would no longer have to be dealing with all the misconceptions surrounding autism, and especially so the fanatic and outrightly vicious community of people who believe that autism is a disease or a dysfunction, not to mention the "autism is caused by vaccines" and "cure autism" mobs - insofar as there would be a distinction between them - which are mostly comprised of undereducated housewives in a state of denial over the fact that one or several of their children are autistic.

Secondly, I would like to outline the following and then be done with it...:

The DSM criteria for an autism spectrum diagnosis are all based upon observable phenomena rather than upon a neuro-psychological understanding of the condition at hand. By consequence, some of those criteria may not actually be met by the test subject. Conversely, children might get diagnosed with autism when they are actually not on the autism spectrum.

Autism as a diagnosis is actually only one of the many observable phenotypes of the underlying autism spectrum condition - which is why autism is not a condition but a syndrome - which also includes several other and seemingly separate conditions, such as AD(H)D ("attention-deficit (and hyperactivity) disorder"), dyslexia, OCD ("obsessive-compulsive disorder"), OCPD ("obsessive-compulsive personality disorder"), as well as conditions which are generally seen as being rather positive, such as synesthesia and an eidetic memory. There also appears to be a correlation - note: this is not the same thing as causality - between an autism spectrum condition and psychopathy/sociopathy, in the sense that psychopaths/sociopaths usually also appear to be afflicted with high-functioning autism - which according to the DSM-IV was already considered the same thing as Asperger Syndrome, which is why the DSM-5 no longer lists Asperger Syndrome as a diagnosis - and/or with AD(H)D, OCD and/or OCPD ("obsessive-compulsive personality disorder").

Contrary to popular belief, an autism spectrum neurology is nothing other than a genetically originated neurological difference, and therefore neither a genetic anomaly, nor a disease. It is in essence no different from the color of one's eyes, hair or skin.

The link between vaccination and autism is not one of causality, but there is indeed a link, even though this link is generally misunderstood. Vaccines do not cause or promote autism, but people with an autism spectrum neurology are generally afflicted with a much higher degree of allergy than non-autistic (or so-called neuro-typical) people. After all, an autism spectrum neurology means that the brain is wired differently, and an autistic brain is much more complex and has literally a multitude of neurons compared to a non-autistic brain. By consequence, people on the autism spectrum are neurologically far more sensitive than neuro-typical people, and as such also have a higher risk of allergies. If you consider the aforementioned, then it won't be any surprise to deduct that babies who are on the autism spectrum but who have not yet been diagnosed as autistic because they are high-functioning and because there does not appear to be any developmental retardation, will commonly physiologically react very violently to the neurotoxins - e.g. mercury - which are used as preservatives in the vaccine's formula, and that these infants will then experience severe inflammation of the abdomen and of the brain, which causes them to neurologically and mentally "regress", as their parents will typically describe the phenomenon. The next thing that follows is commonly an autism diagnosis, in which the regression is mistakenly seen as both indicative of and part of the autism itself. This phenomenon then even becomes further misunderstood by the fact that the inflammation of the brain in a reaction to the neurotoxins may actually lead to brain damage if not properly treated. And as such, autism is then also often equated by the lesser-educated with (and regarded as a form of) brain damage, which it most certainly is not.

Most of the great minds and geniuses of our history were in retrospect and based upon their abilities as well as reports of their social behavior and any peculiarities high-functioning autistic people. To name but a few: Sir Isaac Newton, Thomas Jefferson, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig von Beethoven, Thomas Edison, Nikola Tesla and yes, even Albert Einstein. And there is a statistical reason for that too, namely that once you start examining the demographic of people with a high IQ score and you look at the list of people with an IQ over 140 (with 100 representing the null meridian on the international IQ scale), you will be hard-pressed to find any subjects who are not on the autism spectrum. This alone is one of the reasons why the IT-related branches of the US military are actively seeking to recruit high-functioning autistic individuals. For those of us who are familiar with the Free/Libre & Open Source Software movement, it will be no secret that people like Linus Torvalds and Richard Stallman show clear signs of being on the autism spectrum.

The only people interested in finding a cure for autism - which is simply not even possible unless brain transplants become a reality, and then some - are the community of "autism parents", all of whom are in denial about what autism is and who cannot accept that their child is autistic. I have only ever once met someone who claimed to be autistic and who wanted to be "cured", but he was a very mean person and it is not unthinkable that he may have suffered brain damage as the result of an inflammation caused by the mercury in the vaccines he was administered. Other than that, all other people on the autism spectrum whom I have personally met don't want to give up on the special abilities which their autism grants them, and I include myself in that list as well, although I will admit that OCD - which is only one of the autism spectrum conditions I have - is not an easy thing to live with, and especially not if the OCD has been nourished by many years of psychological abuse.

It doesn't matter if eugenicists like J Craig Venter or Bill Gates would rather keep on reducing the numbers of useful people in the world. We are people too and we care more, so we are going to win against the corporations.

[...]

The irony of Bill Gates being one of those eugenicists is that he himself is clearly an (undiagnosed) autistic person. However, there are plenty of incentives for him to be a eugenicist and to propagandize a reduction of the human population. Bill Gates's father has a law firm which works for the Bush family, the Rockefeller family, the Rothschild family, J.P. Morgan-Chase, and other Illuminati families. Bill Gates's wife, Melinda Braun, is a registered member of the Bilderberg Group.

In addition to that, the so-called philanthropic Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is the only charity in the world which actually makes a profit on its investments - and not just any profit, but a steady 60% profit margin! - and it does that by investing in corporations in countries where child labor is legal and where workers' rights (or human rights in general) are not respected. When confronted about this in public by a journalist during a press conference, Gates was left speechless and would from then on ignore all subsequent questions from that same journalist.

And yes, it is true that Bill Gates has donated 100 million US Dollars to AIDS research, but what most people don't know is that he has donated close to 500 million dollars to foreign politicians in attempts to bribe them into adopting Microsoft software and dumping GNU/Linux and Free Software. In a similar vein, Gates has corrupted the OLPC ("one laptop per child") initiative, which in its original design ran a specially adapted GNU/Linux distribution. After Gates's intervention, the second version of the OLPC ran Microsoft Windows XP, which required twice as much RAM and a bigger solid state drive to offer the same performance as the original OLPC model. And then I'm not even going to get into the fact that all versions of Microsoft Windows from Windows XP on (and including Windows 2000 and the older NT-branded versions) ship to the customer with two backdoors deliberately built in: one for Microsoft, by which they can remotely install and/or remove software from your Windows computer, and one for the NSA, by which they can use your computer remotely in cyberwarfare such as DDoS attacks.

To put it shortly, Bill Gates is an Illuminati shill and is not to be trusted, ever, just like his company Microsoft, which has its higher-ranking executives all attend a special training seminar by Landmark Education, which itself has ties with the Church of Scientology and which teaches that "there is no right or wrong, only opportunity". And that in itself was also one of the philosophical tenets of Anton LaVey's Church of Satan.

Say no more... ;-)

Aragorn, who is a synesthetic high-functioning autistic adult male with an eidetic memory, and who doesn't want to be "cured" in order to become the umpteenth mindless drone in a blinkered society.

Flash
27th January 2014, 05:07
Allow me that tease

Anyhow, you are surely not having any problems with language as some autistic people have :p ;)

Aragorn
27th January 2014, 05:23
Allow me that tease

Anyhow, you are surely not having any problems with language as some autistic people have :p ;)

I do have a very mild form of dyslexia, which only surfaces when I am fatigued. However, considering that I speak five languages - i.e. Dutch, English, French, German and Afrikaans - in varying quality from "excellent" to "I can hold up a conversation but it'll be with lots of grammatical mistakes", plus that I also understand words and phrases in a couple of other languages, I don't think I'd have any problems, no. ;-)

For the record, English is not the language I was raised in, and it isn't even an official language in the country I live in. I actually taught myself English at around the age of 6-7, and I could already hold up a decent conversation in English by the time I was 10-11. English courses in school did however not start before the second year of secondary school - I believe Anglo-Saxons refer to that as "8th grade".

Aragorn
27th January 2014, 18:20
Well, having an ASD diagnosis myself (from a complete asshole doctor! lol sigh), I can tell you that I didn't mean we (autistic people) should be eradicated, but rather, uh, that the side-effects of being so sensitive (chemically, aurally, visually, in terms of allergies, etc.) might be acknowledged and addressed by people such as those who promote pooey products like CFE lightbulbs, vaccines, i.e. every product a government tries to force the public to accept as the new normal.

The biggest problem I personally see is the fact that society as we know it today was engineered by and for neurotypical people (while autistic people are obviously equipped for a different kind of world) and that as such, autistic people are still considered "abnormal". We all know how rigid society is. In a way, it's comparable to the fact that old buildings were never engineered to allow for access to people in wheelchairs - the doors wouldn't be wide enough, or the elevators wouldn't be big enough, or there wouldn't even be any elevators at all, and so on and so forth.

Typically, what society accepts as "the new normal" is exactly the opposite of what "the new normal" should be. But then again, society as a whole - and especially the power structure that governs society - is an opportunistic predator.

In regards to "high functioning autism", a good reference is the character Charles Wallace in Madeleine L'Engle's books. He's an absolute genius, but has some issues eventually. :P

For good measure, I should clarify that the term "high-functioning autism" is medically defined as being "autism without mental retardation". So according to the established medical standards, even an autistic person of average intelligence would be considered "high-functioning".

I presume that the distinction was being spelled out like that so as to get rid of the term "Asperger Syndrome", because the DSM is primarily an Anglo-Saxon thing, and considering that Hans Asperger was Austrian and thus German-speaking (in the aftermath of World War II), his work was completely ignored by the Anglo-Saxon medical community up until the late 1970s and early 1980s. As such, his research had developed separately from that of Leo Kanner in the USA, and by consequence, that which the Anglo-Saxon world termed "high-functioning autism" was the same thing as what Hans Asperger had already diagnosed separately as a standalone syndrome.

However, as long as there are those in our world who suffer greatly, like Temple Grandin (who was diagnosed with brain damage as a young child and recently had a very revealing functional MRI) and possibly my own son, who seems to have lots of occasional sensory deficits, there is a need for doctors to look closer.

I didn't know that Temple Grandin was diagnosed with brain damage as a young child, but considering her age and the fact that autism research only began in the late 1940s, it would make sense that doctors simply stuck a "brain damage" label to her back when she was only a child.

On the other hand, scientists have also studied (and are still studying) the brain of Albert Einstein, and it too was very revealing.

These sensory limitations (and excesses) contribute to him getting hurt. An example would be grabbing a thorny tree because he didn't look closely, or walking into a white table edge in a room painted white. He has some "proprioportion" and "spatial" problems, and has trouble breaking away from tedious rotes. But lately, has been developing fast.

What used to be a child who walked into lamp-posts has evolved into a magnificent and talent climbing/running addict.
The young man has demonstrated in many ways his extraordinary connection with the physical and psychic worlds.

However, he still can't speak, at age 6, and gets so angry when he is not understood...
That is something that medicine MUST address, and soon, if these children are to be educated.

Why is it that some children grow without speech, whereas others on the spectrum are naturally gifted in the use of language?

Some scientists have found that certain genes are being copied, deleted, reversing, stacking, etc. in these children and NOT all autism is equally miserable!

It is rigid thinking that leads us to assume that there is no pathology to autism itself; there is no such thing as perfect. Only decent.

There are scientists who believe that an autism spectrum neurology would actually be the next step in the evolution of the human genome. Perhaps the imperfections are just a transitional state in this evolution and will be smoothened out by Creation itself over time? Or maybe it's just that an autism spectrum neurology allows for higher-evolved souls to thrive better - this of course with the anticipation of the expected upward shift in consciousness for everything on the planet. Or maybe it's just a neurology intended to enable autism spectrum people to do things that other people can't do, simply so as to fill in a specific need which would benefit the whole of humanity in the long run? I honestly don't know, and I don't have all the answers either. Like you say, perfection doesn't exist - at least, not in these realms here - and so every special gift comes at a price - in which case it wouldn't be a gift anymore but a bargain, but anyway. :p

What I do know however is that I couldn't have come over to live here in a human body without that this body had an autism spectrum neurology, and that all those of my kind are indeed also on the autism spectrum, in whatever way that autism spectrum neurology manifests in an observable fashion.

Aragorn
27th January 2014, 23:36
Sorry I got emotional about this subject.
It's not my wish to cause you suffering, or to my son, either.

I was never under the impression that you wished me any harm, my friend. However, I did discern a frustration and a misunderstanding in your intent behind this thread. After having read several of your posts and having visited your profile page, I already knew that you yourself were on the autism spectrum, but it wasn't until you brought up your son that I understood where that frustration and despair came from.

Fear and despair are terrible advisers, and as such, with my own experiences and knowledge on the subject in mind, I felt that I needed to set you back on the right track. ;-)

I am impressed by how much you know about these things and the politics of the world.

As I explained higher up-thread, I've been quite active as an autism acceptance advocate and I have written several articles on the subject on Facebook. I am somewhat in a privileged position in that regard, having had a (para)medical background training - which for honesty's sake I should add that I chose to drop out from - and actually being an autistic individual, combined with my decades of psychological introspection as the result of severe psychological damage that was done to me throughout more than half of my life at this point in time.

In addition to the above, I have also done extensive research on autism spectrum conditions, as well as with regard to other areas of psychology. Not to put myself on a pedestal - far from it - but I believe I am therefore well-placed to comment on what autism is and how it affects the people afflicted with it. ;-)

However, sometimes our knowledge itself can be a barrier against learning. ~"Nine-Toes the Argonian" :P

Of course, and it reminds me of a similar quote I have read in somebody's signature on Usenet not too long ago, which goes something like...

Many people believe they are thinking, while all they are doing is rearrange their prejudices.

You're correct that I need to take a step back from this and try to be more accepting of the condition people call Autism.

-but-

I get a lot of emails from other parents who are going through Hell's own time, trying to manage their kids' needs.
It takes a lot of support for one of these children to thrive.

Yes, of course you get confronted with other people's differing opinions, and so do many of us.

The other day - say two or three days ago - I got an e-mail from a friend who herself may or may not be on the autism spectrum - I believe that she is, based upon my interaction with her - but her husband certainly is and so are her three children, and even though she herself does not believe in the "vaccines cause autism" myth, she was complaining about how her family are constantly bombarding her with articles that confirm the myth. It is my understanding - as testimonial from my many hostile encounters on the subject while I was still on Facebook - that this myth is still very much alive in the Anglo-Saxon countries, and most notably in the USA.

As in the above quote, it's all about prejudices. I am having a similarly hard time explaining to my brother that he is being brainwashed by his religious fanaticism. It is very hard to argue with these people, because they don't want to hear the truth.

It's like looking at the Eiffel Tower; the impossibly wide foundation of support,
terminating in one tiny individual point, the person in need. Our society is not ready for what this really means.
They do not have the charity required to boost the next race toward the sky -- we live in a racist culture,
and we know in our hearts what that meant for our ancestors and "gods", when our species went to war against diversity...

That is absolutely correct. Must be the Illuminati influence.

Madeleine L'Engle, as a scientist, was aware of the mitochondrial problems that these talented children might have in our time.
She actually DID believe that they WERE beyond the shadow of a doubt the next step in human evolution.
She was very clear about this, that they had better memories, and shamanic qualities; the ability to transcend time itself in order to discover and experience.

Since I do retain a small belief in the External Divine Form, I try not to talk about evolution much. Because we are not the measure of perfection.
We are the observers of the Form. The good book calls us "clay", being shaped by time and the effort of the maker.
That concept also applies to evolution.

Actually, we are the maker, but I've just expounded on that else-thread on the Avalon Forum, and it's a pretty convoluted subject, so I'm not going to be wasting anybody's bandwidth by reiterating it all again here. ;-)

But what is evolution, without compassion?

Love, understanding, service -- those are the things that defy the gravity of the human condition.
They are the only things which at this point in history can help us evolve, or even survive.

There are probably 1,000,000 different discussions a person could have regarding "ASD" and still be covering something new each time.

Thank you for your interest and the reminder that different isn't necessarily wrong.

I do tend to believe in efficiency as a law of the universe, thanks to the German in me,
but at the same time, I believe that there are things that overcome the concept of time.

P.S. What becomes of the person with extreme abilities, but no faith in himself?

You're talking to him right now. ;-)

Flash
28th January 2014, 02:40
Here some research about vaccines and autism where it is now obvious, through the freedom of information act allowing to get documents, that the research on vaccines have been skewed to present data that were false, since all date detrimental to vaccines with thimesoral had been substracted from the final findings.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) recently revealed, as a result of oversight requests by Congress, a research paper written by Thomas Verstraeten, MD titled “Increased risk of developmental neurologic impairment after high exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccines in the first month of life” that documents statistically significant adverse health outcomes associated with exposure to the mercury-based preservative thimerosal. The announcement of yet another thimerosal paper that was written by CDC officials, but not publicly made available until now, is sending ripples throughout the autism community and elsewhere.

According to the newly released document, CDC epidemiologic surveillance officers utilized the Vaccine Safety Datalink (a large linked database from four health maintenance organizations in Washington, Oregon, and California) containing demographic, medical and immunization data on over 400,000 infants born between 1991 and 1997 to conduct the investigation. The data was categorized according to cumulative exposure to ethylmercury (thimerosal) after the first month of life and the subsequent risk of the infant developing degenerative, neurologic or renal disorders. In the paper the authors found an elevated relative risk (RR) for the following disorders: Autism 7.6, nonorganic sleep disorders 5.0 and speech disorders 2.1. In a court of law, a relative risk of 2.0 typically implies cause and effect.

The newly released document mirrors an earlier analysis obtained by SafeMinds through a Freedom of information act request filed in early 2000. This is when SafeMinds obtained hundreds of emails, minutes to the now famous Simpsonwood meeting and the “Generation Zero” data, the first computerized run of the Vaccine Safety Datalink investigation into thimerosal containing vaccines and adverse neurodevelopmental outcomes.

This early run of the data occurred prior to the CDC changing the entrance criteria for the study making it mandatory that all children in the study to have received at least two polio vaccines the first year of life as a proxy for being fully vaccinated. Altering the entrance criteria by adding this new requirement essentially removed the control group of infants who had not been vaccinated. This would be the same as studying the incidence of lung cancer in two pack a day smokers and a three pack a day smokers and not including any non-smokers.

According to personal communications with Dr. Verstraeten and FOIA emails, this alteration in the entrance criteria was done after CDC saw the results where exposure to thimerosal resulted in numerous statistically significant detrimental outcomes, such as the ones reported in the newly released document. The findings were communicated among the researchers by Dr. Verstraeten via an email titled “It just won’t go away” referring to the associations between thimerosal exposure and adverse outcomes. View FOIA e-mail string here.

In subsequent presentations and publications of the data the authors never reported the fact they altered the initial entrance criteria after seeing these highly significant results. For a complete analysis of the numerous manipulations and alterations of the VSD data please see the SafeMinds analysis of all the VSD data.

SafeMinds is committed to the removal of mercury (thimerosal) from all vaccines and medications globally and continues to seek an in depth investigations into the CDC thimerosal research and justice for those injured.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2014/01/new-disclosures-on-vaccine-safety-data-link.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ageofautism+(AGE+OF+AUTISM)

Aragorn
28th January 2014, 04:23
Here some research about vaccines and autism where it is now obvious, through the freedom of information act allowing to get documents, that the research on vaccines have been skewed to present data that were false, since all date detrimental to vaccines with thimesoral had been substracted from the final findings.

While it is true that thimerosal is a neurotoxin and that it therefore does neurological damage - which I believe I have covered in my expounding higher up in the thread - it is still impossible that vaccines with or without thimerosal would be the cause of autism, unless they are capable of travelling back in time and retroactively change the DNA of both the father and the mother of the child before conception.

The fact that autism was diagnosed among the test subjects doesn't prove anything at all, because most autism diagnoses are commonly cast for infants too young to even come to such a diagnosis. This means that there's a great deal of children who have not been diagnosed as autistic - I myself have only officially begotten an autism spectrum diagnosis in 2009, after several months of very extensive testing at a specialized center - just as there are also a great deal of children who are or have been diagnosed with an autism spectrum condition without that they even are autistic. Furthermore, statistics are commonly used in the same vein as a drunk uses a lamp post, i.e. for support, rather than illumination.

It was of course to be expected that certain research with regard to neurotoxins in vaccines would have been held back, given that the pharmaceutical industry is a money-making business just like any other business, and therefore cares for its own financial-economic interests before anything else. For instance, a report from the World Health Organization which was published a few years ago showed that the pharmaceutical industry had come very close to developing an actual cure for AIDS, but that they chose to abandon that research in favor of focusing their efforts on AIDS inhibitors, for the simply reason that a person who would be taking a cure for AIDS would then be healed, while a person who uses AIDS inhibitors will be dependent on these inhibitors for the remainder of their life, and will thus be far more lucrative to the pharmaceutical industry.

However, I must ask you to please - pretty please - not pour any more fuel onto the flames of the "autism is caused by vaccines" myth. Things are bad enough already for people such as myself without that there would be someone trying to keep this useless and vicious debate going. Yes, those vaccines are dangerous, but whatever damage they cause - and they do cause damage - the one thing they do not do is cause autism. The cause of autism spectrum conditions is genetic only, and there is ample research which not only confirms this but has even already identified the genes responsible for an autism spectrum neurology. All of these genes - and there are several, the combination of which is responsible for the various phenotypes/syndromes of the autism spectrum - are located on the X chromosome of the 23rd chromosome pair.

Oh, and just for the record, I myself am too old to have received such vaccines, and I don't reside in any country where the administration of those particular vaccines was mandatory around the time of my birth. Furthermore, I don't think that Nikola Tesla or Albert Einstein would have received any such vaccines either, nor Thomas Jefferson or Isaac Newton for that matter.

Addendum :

Dr. Andrew Wakefield, one of the great proponents of the "autism is caused by vaccines" myth, has himself admitted in court to having falsified his research. He was stricken from the British Medical Register in 2010. Here's a link to the Wikipedia article on him. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield)

Aragorn
28th January 2014, 22:38
I didn't mean to imply that our genes are bad!

They are delicate! :)

p.s. have you read about the 9-repeat allele? native pride!!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15872345
J Nucl Med. 2005 May;46(5):745-51.
Increased dopamine transporter availability associated with the 9-repeat allele of the SLC6A3 gene.
van Dyck CH, Malison RT, Jacobsen LK, Seibyl JP, Staley JK, Laruelle M, Baldwin RM, Innis RB, Gelernter J.

Some people call it schizophrenia, but after studying Carl Jung, i thought perhaps "shamanism" was a better label!!

http://realitysandwich.com/164260/dream_shaman_switzerland/
http://voices.yahoo.com/native-american-influences-dreaming-3627473.html?cat=37

I have read about it, yes, and I also personally know a few schizophrenics, but I don't know exactly whether they would qualify as shamans. Most of the schizophrenics I know are people who hallucinate, in the sense that they really see things which aren't there. It's like they are dreaming with their eyes open. They will see something move when it isn't moving, they will assume malicious intent - i.e. in the event of paranoid schizophrenia - when no malicious intent was even present, et al.

Now, of course, one could for the sake of argument bring in the theory that these people would be seeing things taking place on a parallel timeline or even in an alternate universe, but I think that's a bit of a cheap explanation, and one that doesn't hold up under certain circumstances. Such theories are very dangerous, and they are what the whole new age movement is based upon, or at least, in the sense of "new age" as a new religion. It's just make-believe.

What I do know for a fact is that schizophrenia is also somewhat of a syndrome, in that it has a physical cause - i.e. a chemical imbalance in the brain - as well as a psychological cause. The onset of the hallucinations seems to be triggered by violent emotions, commonly (but not exclusively) of a traumatic nature, such as during puberty/adolescence, when the hormones go a bit wild inside the body.

Autistic people on the other hand do appear to be more in touch with (real) higher densities and energies, and this in turn does qualify autism in my opinion as a candidate for evolution of the human genome, in light of the (expected) transition of the planet and humanity into a higher density - insofar as that in itself is not a lie, of course.

I myself am not from here but I have no idea whether this transition is really going to happen. All I know is that the planet and humanity itself are at a crossroads right now, and that this is a time in which a decision must be made by humanity on account of what direction it will continue to evolve in, but that could just as easily be a very down-to-earth decision, e.g. where society will go, whether we - there is no "we" - will ruin the environment or not, whether we will start the next World War, or something like that. I don't know. It could be a spiritual evolution, yes, that too. But I have no information on that, or at least, none that I can remember with my human brain.

But we are at a crossroads, here on this planet. That much is clear to me. I can sense that. I see certain tendencies deploying, and I see some of them accelerating and gaining momentum. There is definitely an awakening happening, and I was sent here to be part of that process, to whatever extent this awakening will reach. I see people waking up to what's been going on underneath their very noses for years without that they even knew or thought about it. I see rebellion - Occupy Wall Street, Anonymous, whistleblowers, et al. I also see the establishment trying to tighten the noose - further curtailing of civil liberties while at the same time safeguarding corporate power, the unfolding of an overt police state (whereas for a few years already it had been more covert).

Something is going to happen, but I don't know what exactly, nor what direction it will eventually choose to go. As far as I'm concerned, the cards aren't all on the table yet and the game is far from over. I do intuitively feel that the cards will all have been played out before the end of my natural life, though. So whatever's going to happen, it won't take all too long anymore. And my anticipation is that it's going to get very ugly for a while. After that, things might get better, but the powers that be aren't going to give up without a fight, even if they know that they're going to lose the battle.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
28th January 2014, 22:47
Not to put words in people's mouths, but that thing, the eventuality being discussed, is what they call "The Singularity", no?
The thing that is, and is not, and is... :( cycle of doom lol

Aragorn
28th January 2014, 23:00
Not to put words in people's mouths, but that thing, the eventuality being discussed, is what they call "The Singularity", no?
The thing that is, and is not, and is... :( cycle of doom lol

Well, the word "singularity" can mean many things, and does mean many things to many different people. But I believe that the most accepted scientific term for "the thing that is and is not" would be "the quantum superstate", which will eventually lead to the collapse of the wave function. :-)

Aragorn
11th February 2014, 08:57
First off, a big sigh over the fact that this thread is still (kept) alive...

Secondly, autism-like behavior is not the same thing as autism, and the fact that they are founding their research upon studying and treating autism-like behavior in rodents rather than upon an understanding of autism itself should tell you enough. Science at its best again.

I'll end my post with just one last remark: eradicate autism, and you eradicate intellectuality, as well as any chance for souls such as myself to ever incarnate here on Earth again. Fortunately, that last aspect is less important now, given that the three waves are all already here now and no new ones are coming in anymore. But an autism spectrum neurology is important for commonly reincarnating human souls as well, as the higher-evolved souls also require this type of neurology in order to feel the connection with everything else - not that every autistic person would feel this connection, but the wiring needs to be there. So if you eradicate autism - in whatever way you would do that - then you disrupt the cycle of reincarnation and you trap souls here forever, because they'll never be able to evolve towards a higher density.

Anyway - no offense intended - I find your perseverance in this particular matter disappointing, Tesla. :-/

chocolate
11th February 2014, 11:19
Hello Aragorn. Good to meet you ( I am another of your kind :) )
We have met elsewhere on the forum, too.

I am relieved that everything I wanted to write about Autism, and your personal observation about yourself, has already been written by you.
So I don't need to do anything, just to read. :)

Since I know Tesla_WTC_Solution is trying to figure it all out because of her child, I can understand why she tries to establish a strong connections to something tangible, to the medical world.
But, I think with the years and the pharmacy conspiracy continuing, the issues start to get deeper and more complex than what it was 30-50 years ago.
And they don't seem to be improving at all. It feels like a degradation doing deeper and deeper, which may have started on a normal base, but right now is getting out of hand.

It is important to figure things out for the future (children), if we can.

In my case my parents were not so much troubled, but I was not easy to understand. And in a way I probably would haven't made it so far if not for some very strong link to this world.
I personally wouldn't want to have to go through pregnancy and the rest of the process, which in itself is difficult enough, to finally come to a child that is so complex that I will not be able to take a proper care for him/her.
It is one way to be 'special', and completely another to take care of one 'special'.

I am not denying the fact that those 'minds' could be the future, so let's see what we can learn about them for the future. If that is possible at all, with this level of science. Because I am not sure that anyone is even close to better understanding any of the brain's complexities.

Sorry I can't contribute to this with anything useful. Today/these past few days are headache days, so I will lay low and come back later, if I find anything.

Aragorn
12th February 2014, 03:01
First off, a big sigh over the fact that this thread is still (kept) alive...

Secondly, autism-like behavior is not the same thing as autism, and the fact that they are founding their research upon studying and treating autism-like behavior in rodents rather than upon an understanding of autism itself should tell you enough. Science at its best again.

I'll end my post with just one last remark: eradicate autism, and you eradicate intellectuality, as well as any chance for souls such as myself to ever incarnate here on Earth again. Fortunately, that last aspect is less important now, given that the three waves are all already here now and no new ones are coming in anymore. But an autism spectrum neurology is important for commonly reincarnating human souls as well, as the higher-evolved souls also require this type of neurology in order to feel the connection with everything else - not that every autistic person would feel this connection, but the wiring needs to be there. So if you eradicate autism - in whatever way you would do that - then you disrupt the cycle of reincarnation and you trap souls here forever, because they'll never be able to evolve towards a higher density.

Anyway - no offense intended - I find your perseverance in this particular matter disappointing, Tesla. :-/

Not going to argue with you or anyone else.

But I think this seals the deal, I am leaving Avalon.

Too many people I don't know coming into my threads and telling me to stop writing.

I am done with this.

Goodbye Avalon.

Whoa, now wait a minute! You are leaving Avalon because of one disagreement? And above all, a disagreement with me, a newbie member? Is Avalon worth that little to you? Do you also move to another state because the guy living next door to you votes for a different political party than you do?

I did say that I didn't mean to offend you - and I still don't - but I wrote what I wrote there-above because I want you to understand that there are enough misconceptions and prejudices on account of autism already, and that your own inability to accept it for what it is and see the good in it is only contributing to these prejudices against autism and autistic people, of whom I myself happen to be one. You don't seem to understand that your personal crusade and your - by your own admission - personal hope of having autism eradicated is hurtful towards those of us on the autism spectrum. And strangely enough, yourself being one of us, you should understand the problem better than anyone else.

Anyway, you don't have to leave Avalon because of me. If there is a way for me to unsubscribe from this thread - so that I won't be getting any more e-mails about the follow-ups and that I will thus not feel aggravated again - then I will do that, if it makes you feel any better.

You are entitled to your freedom of speech. But then again, so am I. And if this is going to be something you cannot let go of because of your own issues with the challenges presented to you by your son's autism - and that's exactly what they are: challenges - then I will step back and I will let you have this thread to yourself and to all others who sympathize with your crusade. Unfortunately however, my stepping back won't make the truth go away, and sooner or later you're going to have to come to terms with it all.

I wish you reconsider your decisions - all of them. But whatever you decide, I wish you all the best. Namaste.

Agape
12th February 2014, 14:57

It's an extremely important remark Aragorn but even within the hard-core scientific research - community, not many people are really willing to understand this, quite yet .
Sad as it is, the science fair is run by conformists, post-war criminals of darwinian materialism and covert proponents of superior normalcy . Whatever it means , and many of us had to learn about it and learn hard .

They're not really interested in accepting new type of species to their advanced society, they are afraid of it . The only way they can tolerate 'otherness' and extra- abilities is keeping them compensated by controls, damages and humiliation done to you . They're not interested in 'researching' you unless you're dead and they can look at your brain tissue under microscope .

Or at least half dead, drugged and showing animal responses, not dissimilar to the rodent .

They're quite cynical and trying all the best to prevent the 'matrix revolution' of new form of intelligence on this planet . We are only safe as long as we are free , and capable of self-sustainance and even though , this part IS difficult because as every other 'new form of life' we are more vulnerable and more dependant ,
we are still told from somewhere deep within, not to give up and keep trying to survive and sustain our existence in this difficult and foreign to us environment .

There are too many too vulnerable cases , babies who can not make it that far and need physical and psychological assistance for life and that's another 'thorn in the eye' of human society who did not acquire all the COMPASSION it needs ,
not yet . That's why Tesla and many others are fighting to 'cure' their babies because they don't know how far these children would be able to make it without help ,
lost in life, in nature .. most of them would not survive .

I know what you mean ..but very few people are capable to seeing this far , and the society stands strong to eradicate every anomaly, every abnormality , it's its self-healing mechanism where anything new and vulnerable takes long to be accepted .

This made me laugh , personally ...

http://www.allgov.com/news/top-stories/autism-research-set-back-by-destruction-of-brain-samples?news=844633

Autism Research Set Back by Destruction of Brain Samples

Scientists conducting research into autism suffered a serious setback recently when a large number of brain tissue samples were destroyed by a freezer malfunction.

The accident occurred at McLean Hospital in Belmont, Massachusetts, which housed the world’s largest collection of donated autism brains. The freezer, part of the Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center, experienced a serious temperature increase (from -79˚ Celsius to -7˚ Celsius) over the Memorial Day holiday. By the time a staff member discovered the problem, the brains inside the freezer had thawed and begun to rot. It is estimated that the malfunction occurred three days before it was discovered.

About 50 brain samples—one-third of the collection related to autism studies—were lost.

Dr. Francine Benes, director of the Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center, said the loss could not be expressed in dollar amounts. “This was a priceless collection,” she told the Boston Globe.

Benes is leading one of two internal investigations into why the freezer stopped working properly and why two alarm systems didn’t go off so researchers could have learned of the problem sooner.

To rebuild the collection, the Center has asked for the donation of more brains. To do so, call 1-800-272-4622.

;)

Hope Tesla will rethink :angel:

Flash
12th February 2014, 18:14
Well, I clearly do not agree with Aragorn and Agape here. Strongly disagree.

It dépends on which kind of evolution you are looking at. Neurology where your brain can be smarter, fine, it ought to happen sometimes in evolution. But neurology where empathy and compassion are hard to come by would lead us directly to an evolution cul de sac development.

Any development where compassion, empathy, heart development allowing for love to flow is absent is an evolutionary cul de sac, in the very long run.

I truly think that Aragorn is on the fringe of cosmic racism here, allowing for some perceived "deficiency" to be put up on a pedestal and therefore used as a justification for his thinking.

On a spiritual level, I may call this attitude "spiritual ego", one of the toughest ego trick to get rid of.

This ego trick is what makes someone unaware of the ways he hurts others and makes it very difficult to understand what others are going through and why they need compassion. You are asking us to understand you Aragorn, how bad you feel when we want to solve autism, but can you come to understand the mother of child at all??? Do you see how hurtful your comments may be to her and how detrimental it may be to her own research to help her child and this, for all the mothers you came in contact with?

It is the exact same way of thinking, in my views, as that of the PTB, thinking that the strongest survives and as the greatest controllers and thirsty for power take the upper hand of society and get at the top, they should be the one remaining to survive and the rest of us can die off.

But you know what, these controllers do take the upper hand precisely because they do not have to take into account empathy and love, lacking the brain/heart requirements to have it. They are in fact evolutionary retards even if they claim the contrary. They will end up in a cul de sac.

Now, we all know that often, autistic children do not comprehend these aspect of emotions and empathy, it is lacking, although they do have more than a psychopath ever will.

Thus, if you look at Seni who is autistic and yet has a great emotional and compassionate understanding, there you may have a clue of what is needed. She has the basis to be an exceptional being but corrective measures to have her function in a 3D society would still have to take place, otherwise, what she can truly bring it is not actualising.

Autistic people ARE NOT the next step to evolution. They ARE NOT necessarily superior star children, although some may. You have many many star children who do not have any hampering into functioning in 3D and yet, they do have special abilities.

I truly dislike that we bring our very humane unspiritual grading of others and ourselves into the realm of exceptional and helpful incarnation from deemed higher realms.

Those true star children almost never mention they are, even when they know, unless it is truly necessary. They just do their work with all the difficulty that are in it. And they love in silence very often.

All that being said, I am very aware that some, not all, but some autistic children/people were too strong for their body' capabity to withold the énergies and the énergies damaged it, or some others were tampered with by PTB because they had to be stopped, being of high vibration. And I am truly sorry for this tampering, as a human, I asking them for forgiveness.

It's an extremely important remark Aragorn but even within the hard-core scientific research - community, not many people are really willing to understand this, quite yet .
Sad as it is, the science fair is run by conformists, post-war criminals of darwinian materialism and covert proponents of superior normalcy . Whatever it means , and many of us had to learn about it and learn hard .

They're not really interested in accepting new type of species to their advanced society, they are afraid of it . The only way they can tolerate 'otherness' and extra- abilities is keeping them compensated by controls, damages and humiliation done to you . They're not interested in 'researching' you unless you're dead and they can look at your brain tissue under microscope .

Or at least half dead, drugged and showing animal responses, not dissimilar to the rodent .

They're quite cynical and trying all the best to prevent the 'matrix revolution' of new form of intelligence on this planet . We are only safe as long as we are free , and capable of self-sustainance and even though , this part IS difficult because as every other 'new form of life' we are more vulnerable and more dependant ,
we are still told from somewhere deep within, not to give up and keep trying to survive and sustain our existence in this difficult and foreign to us environment .

There are too many too vulnerable cases , babies who can not make it that far and need physical and psychological assistance for life and that's another 'thorn in the eye' of human society who did not acquire all the COMPASSION it needs ,
not yet . That's why Tesla and many others are fighting to 'cure' their babies because they don't know how far these children would be able to make it without help ,
lost in life, in nature .. most of them would not survive .

I know what you mean ..but very few people are capable to seeing this far , and the society stands strong to eradicate every anomaly, every abnormality , it's its self-healing mechanism where anything new and vulnerable takes long to be accepted .

This made me laugh , personally ...

http://www.allgov.com/news/top-stories/autism-research-set-back-by-destruction-of-brain-samples?news=844633

Autism Research Set Back by Destruction of Brain Samples

Scientists conducting research into autism suffered a serious setback recently when a large number of brain tissue samples were destroyed by a freezer malfunction.

The accident occurred at McLean Hospital in Belmont, Massachusetts, which housed the world’s largest collection of donated autism brains. The freezer, part of the Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center, experienced a serious temperature increase (from -79˚ Celsius to -7˚ Celsius) over the Memorial Day holiday. By the time a staff member discovered the problem, the brains inside the freezer had thawed and begun to rot. It is estimated that the malfunction occurred three days before it was discovered.

About 50 brain samples—one-third of the collection related to autism studies—were lost.

Dr. Francine Benes, director of the Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center, said the loss could not be expressed in dollar amounts. “This was a priceless collection,” she told the Boston Globe.

Benes is leading one of two internal investigations into why the freezer stopped working properly and why two alarm systems didn’t go off so researchers could have learned of the problem sooner.

To rebuild the collection, the Center has asked for the donation of more brains. To do so, call 1-800-272-4622.

;)

Hope Tesla will rethink :angel:

onawah
12th February 2014, 18:41
I am new to this thread and have only skimmed over it, but it seems to me it's very necessary to acknowledge that symptoms that are being caused by vaccines and which are being described as autistic, may not be exactly the same condition as those who are born autistic.
However, to be dismissive about the problems being caused by vaccines is to be extremely obtuse and insensitive.
Vaccines are causing all kinds of harm to all kinds of people, and intentionally so, due to the elite's population control and dumbing down agenda.
That is far more the more important issue.
As someone who was an early victim of toxins in vaccines ie, the SV40 polio vaccine which has caused untold damage in millions, I can testify firsthand.
And to classify behavior that is beyond the norm in Star Kids as autistic is just plain inaccurate.

chocolate
12th February 2014, 18:48
We simply can't live without wars on the inside, can we. It seems to me we need someone to disagree with.

I will state it, although I though it is a widely available information, autism is not something simple, treatable and easily explainable.
It is a huge area with many variations of 'disorders', with many levels. And I do put spirituality (with all concepts of ascensions, loves, high vibrations, souls, spirits, egos, etc) aside when I think of this.

Saying autism is like saying autoimmune disease.
'I have an autoimmune disease'.
'Come again? You have what?'
'An autoimmune disease'.
:shocked:
!!!

I have no problem with Tesla trying to figure out the medical side, I have no problem with Agape and Aragorn including in this area different types of 'souls' and that sort of things. I see them all as valid and true sides of the same conversation/thing.

The whole 'Aragorn and his ego side', where did this come from?

I will humbly ask again for some respect to distinguish between different aspects of this world. I consider everyone on this forum as friends, so lets just try to be such even when we disagree with one-another.

I have posted this elsewhere, but there it is again:
fn_9f5x0f1Q

Flash
12th February 2014, 19:38
Aragorn and his ego side comes from me Chocolate. And you know it.

Why? Because he ONLY mention the star child thing regarding him and autism and he is blatantly wrong. As you said, there is many causes of autism, one of them being vaccines and these have to be addressed. Being the path of neurological growth therefore evolution won't help finding all the many causes and helping humans.

And, I will not start saying all autistics are star children, no more than I would say all blue eyes are Nordics. This is soul elitism lol. I can't believe I say this and saw this on avalon.

So, yes, to me, Aragorn stands seems elitist. On the soul level, and this looks like spiritual ego.

Now, you can all take it or leave it. But a good thorough self examination may be interesting for all of us.

I had Simon once telling me that he found funny that many people called themselves Pleiadians (souls elitism in their views) when they were beautiful but plain humans, while other who were true Pleiadians were either not aware of it and called themselves humans, or were aware but would never mention it or use it.

This is the same line of thinking here, why would autistic be automatically better than others and the path that is taken for evolution???? At least, tell me something like it is because they hang in between different worlds and have problem to adjust to human bodies, tell me something that is not clearly elitist saying they truly show greater evolution and please compare it with others who may be from higher up as well.

Agape
12th February 2014, 21:18
Aragorn and his ego side comes from me Chocolate. And you know it.

Why? Because he ONLY mention the star child thing regarding him and autism and he is blatantly wrong. As you said, there is many causes of autism, one of them being vaccines and these have to be addressed. Being the path of neurological growth therefore evolution won't help finding all the many causes and helping humans.

And, I will not start saying all autistics are star children, no more than I would say all blue eyes are Nordics. This is soul elitism lol. I can't believe I say this and saw this on avalon.

So, yes, to me, Aragorn stands seems elitist. On the soul level, and this looks like spiritual ego.

Now, you can all take it or leave it. But a good thorough self examination may be interesting for all of us.

I had Simon once telling me that he found funny that many people called themselves Pleiadians (souls elitism in their views) when they were beautiful but plain humans, while other who were true Pleiadians were either not aware of it and called themselves humans, or were aware but would never mention it or use it.

This is the same line of thinking here, why would autistic be automatically better than others and the path that is taken for evolution???? At least, tell me something like it is because they hang in between different worlds and have problem to adjust to human bodies, tell me something that is not clearly elitist saying they truly show greater evolution and please compare it with others who may be from higher up as well.

Flash .. I really disagree with many things happening in this world , yet can do very little about repairing it . As Chocolate said , ''we can't do without arguments here ? or can we' .

I carefully try to avoid these useless , heated arguments because they hurt and we don't come here to hurt each other .

I really hesitate to post anymore on this topic and maybe should also consider taking a break from here because there's 'majority of opinion' that will inevitably win,
no matter whether that opinion is true or not, how deep do you understand and experience the topic,

you people are quoting "simon said'' in every other thread here nowadays , as if Simon's opinion meant a pinnacle of understanding you can't dispute or go over ,
no matter what I know about ETs and related topics I have to go around this here and listen to what you think is right. Nothing personal, I suggest we may discuss this away from the board sometimes .

Your post is but that, ok come on , I agree or disagree with Aragorn and Agape . Third person comes to agree or disagree with Flash .. and so forth. It's your holy right to misunderstand .

I sought reconciliation here but feel the ice is too fragile.

Speaking of AUTISM, as if you understand it . It's not a 'common disease' , it's not a disease even , this simple term is but a symptom of hundreds of other symptoms .
It does signify or describe the condition really well. There are no specialists who would so proudly as some here CLAIM that they understand 'autism' .

Autism is a psychological condition that can accompany variety of other conditions, for example dementia . It's a debilitating condition of its own because it prevents you from communication with others when they expect you to communicate.
You can find similar range of 'autistic symptoms' in people ( or even animals ) with many other type of ailments , physical and psychic. It's fairly possible for someone who suffers from stomach ulcers or abdominal colic , or brain commotion to turn autistic .

Talking of 'developmental disorder' of autistic spectrum commonly discussed as 'autism' here and other types of 'alternative boards' is still very different .

Your repetition about 'vaccines cause it ' , is one theory and it's not confirmed or well researched theory and there are plenty of examples of autistic individuals found in indigenous cultures that received no vaccinations or were not exposed to more toxins than anyone else yet they were 'born as such' .

In earlier days, 100 years ago , cases of autism fell under the presumption of dementia. Calling someone with disability 'an elitist' is very insensitive from where I see it .

In my opinion, and for many of those 'new agers' who are hoping that elimination of vaccinations and change of diet will cure 'developmental autism' that is NOT the symptomatic condition that almost every 2nd teenager experiences during his life ,

I'd advise you to visit one of those institutions that care of the 'hard cases' , children and adults , mostly for their ( short ) lifetime .

True 'developmental autism' is not something you can cure by gluten free diet . People born with the condition share range of physical characteristics that underly organic causes for their condition for life .
Not all of them are 'exceptionally intelligent' though it's likely that we are not able to understand their intelligence similarly as we can not understand dogs or dolphins.

I would advise anyone who truly wish to know to visit one of those institutions, gain personal experience , chat with these people , see how their function, how they look like, how they behave in your own eyes then come and share .

I suppose you jump in and take me wrong , yes diet can improve ANYONES condition by 50% at least, so can love , so can empathy . Speaking of 'lack of empathy' would be really more suitable to do in thread about PSYCHOPATHS than in thread about autism ,
because autism is condition when you can't communicate and there are neurological reasons for that condition that make your neural system respond with oversensitivity to certain stimuli and not respond to others ,

if you have form of pain and do not communicate it does not mean at all that you lack empathy .

Love and compassion play the most substantial role in treatment of anybody, more in people with disability . I can assure you that none of the 'autistic individuals' I ever met missed feelings and empathy, they were merely not expressing them adequately and the way you'd expect and require .

What Aragorn mentioned and my response to him was more from the standpoint of 'evolutionary biologist' observing long term processes of human evolution. Your assertion that 'autism is not next stage of evolution' is correct because you don't know what are you or me talking about . Plums and apples .

You may have heard of the rare example of autistic savant by the name Kim Peek, he passed away few years ago .

DLpCfHH1OVU

After his death autopsy determined missing corpus callosum in his brain, corpus callosum is the 'bridge' through which neural connections pass to connect the two brain hemispheres .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2286592/How-Rain-Mans-brain-REALLY-worked-New-scans-reveal-makeup-patients-similar-condition.html

http://lcn.salk.edu/press/uncommon_genius.pdf

Agenesis of the corpus callosum can arise if individuals are born missing DNA from chromosome 16 and often leads to autism.
Scientists have long puzzled over what the link is between this disorder and the autistic brain, especially since not all people with this malformation develop autism, said Dr Elliott Sherr, professor of neurology and genetics.
Doctors believe this is because the brain has a rich capacity for rewiring in alternative ways.
Pursuing this question, Dr Mukherjee and Dr Sherr turned to MRI and the mathematical technique of network analysis, which has previously been used by urban planners to optimise the timing of traffic lights to speed traffic.
The researchers believe their study is the first to apply network analysis to brain mapping for a genetic cause of autism.

What it means is that his brain was functioning differently , transcribing information simultaneously by both brain hemispheres , sort of like working against your mirror image at all times .

It made him 'special man' for his incredible memory but severely disabled man as most of these people are, big babies for their whole life . While a part of their brain function may develop better capacity ( or simply different capacity ) to process information,
lots of their normal physical and mental functions remain severely impaired .

It shows we have 'evolution potential' to evolve differently but we are not able to manifest such potential without compromising some of our other functions.

It may or not be true with some of 'star children' you've mentioned, as most of them are not ill, disabled and show harmonious affinity to human life .

Flash
12th February 2014, 21:39
Agape, it seems you interpreted me wrong here.

I know about autism, I have studied it Inside out, and I do know that it covers and incredibly large range of causes and also of behaviors. Those causes may start from brain injury, heavy metal poisoning, vaccinations, great frights, genetic mutations, souls incarnating in a body that is not adjusted to their power, souls new on earth, and the cabal having tortured the child unknowingly to the parent, etc.

I know that autism is a throw all in diagnostic when the medical staff does not know what to do about

And that gluten free and biologically safe environments account for no more than 50% of remissions in general, that love has the greatest complementary remission potential.

I also know that for some, they can get out of this diagnostic which is not scientifically one, by different kinds of treatments and that they won't be angry at their parents for having helped them. Saying that giving these treatments is wanting to get rid of autistic people is just plain silly and very inconsiderate for the compassionate parents who help their children.

I gave full time and full finance over 13 years of my life to it, so I do know. I will have to work until death because i have no money for pension because of it.

You have her, my little one, posting here occasionally. She will never say that it was not worth or that I should not have tried to help her get better to be able to adjust to here and now world, because she truly appreciates the difficulties she had and the life she now have.

And yet, I never used it for soul elitism. Where I do not agree is the latter, soul elitism or evolutionary must for the neurological transformation of humanity.

Just to add: I usually have it quite easy with autistics kids. I do have a knack for communicating with them (non verbally) and slowly bring them back.

==========

And why is Aragorn suddenly not writing, him who is so prolific otherwise?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yes a safe space, SAFE for posting research. Not judgements on what parents should or should not do or accusations of wanting to get rid of autistics people because we want to decrease the autism impact on daily life.

I went to the OP, post #1, and Tesla said it clearly the whole track of events, and her intention for this thread. It was clear she wanted a SAFE SPACE for people to post research reports that are found on the subject. thank you TESLA for starting this wonderful thread as a repository for RESEARCH (with cited references). Bob

the OP:

Hello Avalon,
I wanted to make a safe place where anyone who wants to share an autism research link can post that, and of course, discuss the papers posted.

Since there are so many possible underlying factors being investigated, threads about autism often get derailed as people talk about more familiar assumptions and theories, and of course, the vaccination debate tends to darken some of those discussions for people who are unfamiliar with the more recent body of research in regards to de novo mutations and lack of evidence regarding whether autism is heritable.

There was a paper in particular that I want you guys to read if and when you have time.

The reason I want to talk about this here is that I trust most of you not only to leave this material safely here, but also to engage and to care about this issue, as people with autism and mental retardation often suffer a lot of discrimination when their families seek benefits from the state or federal gov'ts.

Agape
12th February 2014, 21:50
Besides that, some peoples ( including non researching scientific community ) accepted views on human evolution seem to be as flat as when the story of genetics started with George Mendel observations of poppy fields and cross breeding experiments with beans,
seeing 'field of differently coloured flowers' at the best but human evolution and I have to omit the truth about it here, that has to do with my knowledge,
just not to complicate the case for you even more , is levels more complicated .

In short , if it was not for those 'nutty elitists' one of whom left the common fire place to do something others never understood in their lifetime, even this computer would never come to existence .

While our beloved humanity has taken all the pain to denounce the 'elitism' and install governance of proletariate and set its egalitarian goals as high as possible, it still does not mean that there are not those who either know or can do things better than the rest because their evolution level allows,
and no it should not serve an agenda or selfish motives . Simply saying that there is human evolution taking place in many different directions and only time will show how are we able to cope with it ..

:angel:

Agape
12th February 2014, 22:02
Flash.... thank you for your response, I suggest we may discuss this somewhere else later if you wish as you also hinted that 'this thread is not intended for discussion' .

SAFE place means firstly that all have to feel safe about posting, not only SAFE about being told what to post .

:hug:

Fairy Friend
12th February 2014, 22:02
This dis-chord confuses me also. These two viewpoints are supposed to be merging. The call of us to “fix” this, for it is little babies and kids we are talking about, so of course passions run deep and the call strong.

One truth doesn't negate the other. All these are truths. 5D reality doesn't negate 3D reality. What works, works.

How does one know if Karma has been burned off and now, contract fulfilled. Lessons learned.
Release the prisoners, release the angles.

Gee, we screwed up, time for the big boy/girl pants and lets stop making the same mistakes and fix it.
I think this is part of the grand plan to manifest heaven on earth.

Tesla did a lot of work, not to be dishonored. I am a slow reader and need to check what she has brought to the table, so I am not ridiculed, but I like to do that actually. A lot of things in this and other threads keep highlighting the same things over and over. Yet, new things come forward too.

Scientists want to take things and label them separately, label them correctly with the right test results. The Medical industry inhibits this, clumps together with the label to justify billing, running through the same behavioral tests, to see if they changed. Hmmm. Time for change.

Aragorn
15th February 2014, 08:50
Alright... It was brought to my attention that this whole thing seems to have derailed even farther than was already the case when I left the thread. I therefore believe that some further clarification from my end is needed, and I will address individual posters and points from individual posts in this reply by using color.

To Flash :

The reason as to why I am "suddenly no longer posting on this thread" is that - as I had announced - I had unsubscribed from this thread in order to not make things any worse than they already were. I will unsubscribe from this thread again after this message, because I believe that it would still be the best thing to do, and especially so after your (repeated) ad hominems and character assassination attempts higher up in this thread. And let me assure you that I cannot even begin to tell you how wrong you are, and about so many different things.

First of all, I have never said that all autistic people are Star Children. What I said was rather the other way around, i.e. that Star Children - for whatever the description of that term is, because I don't know all these labels - usually require an autism spectrum neurology, and that this neurology - note: I am talking of the real autism spectrum, not of any vaccine-induced conditions - enables them to excel in special areas of society (e.g. sciences, art) as well as that it allows for them to use the different characteristics of their spirit in this "3D world". Empathy is one of those things.

Secondly, I am by far not engaging in any racism or elitism, but the way you describe autism as well as myself suggests that you yourself have a racist streak about you.

Thirdly, what I have been trying to point out is that many conditions are labeled as autism when they are not, and that includes the damage done to infants by the toxins in vaccines.

What's more important however - and this is one of the reasons (albeit not the main reason) why I have returned to the thread - is that you are also dead wrong about my supposed lack of empathy. You cannot even begin to understand the amounts of empathy and responsibility I feel within me, and yet you patronize me and - without actually calling me so by the word - you are describing me as a psychopath.

Here's the truth for you: I came back to this thread in order to offer Tesla my apology - and you will be able to read that apology farther down in this very reply, where I address Tesla herself - and to give her the advice of trying chelation therapy on her boy to clear his body of the mercury. It is also imperative that she attempts to nourish his self-confidence. I may be eloquent now, but I have not always been eloquent, albeit that I was never considered to have speech retardation.

My eloquence is something that simply needed to be allowed to come out. I had no faith in myself whatsoever, due to everyone's frantic (and very successful) efforts at indoctrinating me with how retarded and worthless I was. It was only after I broke free from that negative influence that I became as eloquent as I am now - not to put myself on a pedestal, mind you, but people do say that I am eloquent.

So Tesla, if you're reading this, try that therapy and make sure your boy is being stimulated in his self-confidence. This is crucial to his development.

Anyway, I'm addressing Flash here right now, so I also want to point out something else. After Tesla's last post and my last post (before this one), I took it upon myself to contact two moderators in order to explain the situation and ask them whether they could persuade Tesla not to abandon the Avalon forum. I told them that I was feeling responsible for that. If I had no empathy and no sense of responsibility, and if I had really been such an ego-tripper as what you are trying to depict me here, then I could just as easily have walked away and said to myself "Pff, if she wants to run out, then that's her decision." But I didn't. Because that is not like me. So I felt that this situation had gotten out of hand because of my intervention in this thread, and that someone needed to tell Tesla not to leave - someone whom she trusts.

I needn't have done that, but I did. Because I care, and because I felt responsible. How's that for a surprise sandwich, Flash?

To Tesla_WTC_Solution :

It was never my intent to hurt you in any way, and I realize that I have reacted emotionally. I do stand by my views, but I should not have expressed my frustration in that manner, so for that, I do apologize.

In my defense, for the last 14 years, I have been very active in computer-related newsgroups on Usenet, and that is a very hostile and warlike environment, where certain people (of whom I am one) are under constant ad hominem attack from trolls - this includes stalking and defamation/slander. In addition to that, for over a decade already, I also have a friend who herself has a condition in which she repeatedly attacks me and falsely accuses me. As such, I have developed knee-jerk defensive reactions. It's instinctive, impulsive, and it comes from the gut. There is no intellectually deliberate consideration behind it. I guess this is why, when I feel attacked - and that was the case by this thread - I get this knee-jerk reaction again.

I do not want to be involved in any autism debates anymore, and that is why I will unsubscribe from this thread again - I already had, but it was brought to my attention that this whole thing had escalated beyond proportions, and I felt that I needed to at least make an effort at neutering this conflict and letting you know that I really do not mean to offend or hurt you in any way.

You should really consider returning to Avalon. You've been here much longer than I have, and you are a very intelligent and valuable person. You should not have left because of me. I will not interfere with your thread again. Please accept my apology if I have offended you personally, because, again, that was not and still is not my intent.

To Bill Ryan :

I am sorry - and very sorry indeed - to read that you find it hard to believe that I did not intend to offend Tesla, but I was and still am telling the truth. I don't deal in lies, and - for reasons I will not get into here and now as it would take up too much time and would be too far off-topic, if that would even still be possible at this stage - I am also very adamant about not lying to myself. Perhaps your reaction there was a bit of an emotional one too, but you are either way entitled to your opinion about me, as disappointing to me as that one particular opinion might be.

I will only repeat what I have told Christine, which is that if you or any of the other mods believe that I have outstayed my welcome here on Avalon, then you only need to say so and then I will retire myself from this community. It's your forum, and your call.

Tell me to leave and I will. Tell me to stay and I will. Allow me however this one rhetoric question: if I truly meant Tesla any harm, would I then have contacted two moderators to ask them for advice and to ask them to convince Tesla to stay?

To Chocolate and Agape :

Thank you both very much for your kind words in my defense. At least the both of you were able to see me for who I am, and I am grateful for that.

I will conclude this long post with just this little wisdom, albeit that I do not know whom to attribute the two following quotes to. I'll just say that I got them off the Internet at some point in time.

"Whatever you do, somebody somewhere isn't going to like it."

"You can never please everyone at the same time."

Been there, done that, have the T-shirt and the bumper sticker. Doesn't work.

Namaste.

Eram
15th February 2014, 10:02
It was never my intent to hurt you in any way, and I realize that I have reacted emotionally. I do stand by my views, but I should not have expressed my frustration in that manner, so for that, I do apologize.

In my defense, for the last 14 years, I have been very active in computer-related newsgroups on Usenet, and that is a very hostile and warlike environment, where certain people (of whom I am one) are under constant ad hominem attack from trolls - this includes stalking and defamation/slander. In addition to that, for over a decade already, I also have a friend who herself has a condition in which she repeatedly attacks me and falsely accuses me. As such, I have developed knee-jerk defensive reactions. It's instinctive, impulsive, and it comes from the gut. There is no intellectually deliberate consideration behind it. I guess this is why, when I feel attacked - and that was the case by this thread - I get this knee-jerk reaction again.

Thank you for your apology and explanation Aragorn.
I think it takes guts and the will to learn to do that.

I can imagine that a certain style of communicating can develop on forums where there is much more hostility allowed towards each other.
You will find that the strict way of selecting new members, self moderation and the safe environment that it creates allows for a different tone here on this forum.

Most people here go out of their way to avoid hurting the feelings of other posters and if you take some time to get to know the vibe here, I'm sure you will be able to adapt.

:thumb:

Finefeather
15th February 2014, 11:34
Well it does say on the top of this page "...where science and spirituality meet" ...unfortunately not a great success this time :)

I wonder if there is anything that can truly be called 'non-spiritual'? if we just think carefully about life...this would include what science is attempting to accomplish.
We can...with quite a reasonable amount of success...even find a spiritual use for 'evil'...which...in my opinion...should therefore relax any strict boundaries we might want to apply to any argument.

It is only really those who's life is governed and determined by duality that fails to see the necessity to allow science and spirituality to meet...because are they not one and the same...in the end?

This is why I like this forum so much...because it gives me an opportunity to mingle with science whilst focusing on my consciousness growth...which is exactly what science is doing.
It excites me to know that science has just discovered something which has been known, by someone out there who has written about it, thousands of years ago.

So it is without a doubt, in my mind, that Autism is no exception...in the world of mysterious diseases...and just an energy anomaly...and very far from any sign of spiritual advancement...especially when we might expect that the greater the consciousness the healthier we might be.

We are all winners...no need to even cross the line :)

Take care and my love to all
Ray

Flash
16th February 2014, 21:24
To Aragorn: I am sorry you took my posts the way you did. They were not personnally directed at you for the most part.

The only thing that was more personally directed at you was you menitoning that austism Spectrum was necessary for certain abilities to develop better, and for evolution and that it was related to greater souls incarnating. This is my own resume here, and I MAY MISUNDERSTAND others posts sometimes.

To me, any elitism or any kind of detrimental/comparative judgments built on any perceived differences, which do exist amongst human beings, is being on the wrong path. Any differences or different kinds of talents do not necessarily imply greater souls incarnating.

This is strictly all it is about, my whole posts were about this, strictly. Elitism or racism based on anything, that being souls evolution, being the tint of your skin, being the differences you may have in behavior or abilities.

The only exception is when these differences makes one hurt others without recogniition of its consequences and without care, which is definitely not what autism is about, autistics people do care.

However, my post was also saying that psychopaths do not care, but they do think they are at the pinacle of optimum development, all others being below them can be used for their own profits, which literally means all others.. And here, the differences count, for our own global protection and survival.

This is it Aragorn, really this is it.

The rest is information on what brings or not different types of autism - based on today very flawed classifications and science that barely understands the brain.

I must add that I am sorry you saw my posts the way you did, because, in fact, I do appreciate the incredible amount of intelligent and well documented information you bring to this forum. On this, you may be at par with Tesla in terms of quality of research.

Aragorn
17th February 2014, 08:38
To Aragorn: I am sorry you took my posts the way you did. They were not personnally directed at you for the most part.

Not for the most part, no. For for some part, Flash, and that particular part was very scathing. However, do read on...

The only thing that was more personally directed at you was you menitoning that austism Spectrum was necessary for certain abilities to develop better, and for evolution and that it was related to greater souls incarnating. This is my own resume here, and I MAY MISUNDERSTAND others posts sometimes.

And I still stand by that view, albeit that you misinterpreted that as if I were elitist. So let me clarify once more - words are only words and they often fail to convey what is actually intended...

What I mean is that an autism spectrum neurology is needed for someone such as myself to be able to incarnate in a human body, because of the special traits that this neurology allows for, such as a keen eye for detail, or hyper-sensitivity compared to neurotypical people, or an eidetic memory. And if you look at the demographic with an IQ over 140 (on the international scale) then you will find almost exclusively autistic people. Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Isaac Newton, they were all on the autism spectrum.

This is not elitism. I do not consider myself to be any more worthy than anyone who isn't autistic, or anyone who wouldn't be like me. I consider each and everything equal in value, but just different in nature, like the color of one's eyes, or skin, or hair, or the fact that some people are very tall and others are very short, and some are skinny and some are round. No more, no less. I am an advocate for neurodiversity. It's what makes us all unique, and if everyone is unique, then everyone is equal in value.

I also never meant to imply that an autism spectrum neurology is without flaws - but then again, neither is a neurotypical neurology - and if it is true that an autism spectrum neurology is "the future of the human genome" - as some scientists claim - then perhaps now it is still in a stage where it needs to sort out its imperfections before becoming the template of this new type of genome.

Fact of the matter is that this world as it currently exists - and by "world", I actually mean "society" - was not made for autism spectrum neurology people. Society won't accept us - hell, society won't even accept that it is simply wrong in so many ways, but everyone likes the system to a sufficient degree so that nothing changes, and of course, the evil ones - i.e. Illuminati, et al - play into that. It's a system that they can control. But nevertheless, given that society isn't ready for an autism spectrum neurology as the mainstream, people on the autism spectrum are also not ready for society as it exists today. There's a dissonance because both parties are on a different wavelength.

Lastly - on account of this particular subject - there is a lot of confusion over what is autism. Brain damage caused by the toxins in vaccines - and the pharma industry should definitely be held accountable for its behavior - or even (often reversible) poisoning of the brain by way of the heavy metals in the vaccines (such as mercury) - are themselves not autism, but even though they can be detrimental to non-autistic children, their impact is strongest on autism spectrum children, exactly because an autism spectrum neurology entails greater sensitivity, and a greater risk of allergies.

Of course, when the vaccines do their damage, doctors jump to a gratuitous diagnosis of autism - which may or may not be justified, but it's either way beside the point - and this raises the wrongful idea among the population that this condition of a poisoned or damaged brain is what autism really is, and that it is therefore also "curable", or that they "bring people back from autism". No, you can't bring anyone back from autism. You can bring someone back from something else, though, and that something else coincides with autism.

Now, not everyone on the autism spectrum is high-functioning. When there is retardation involved, we speak of low-functioning autistic people. And they can often turn out to be savants nevertheless. But retardation in itself is also not specific to autism. There are plenty of non-autistic people who are officially considered retarded.

To me, any elitism or any kind of detrimental/comparative judgments built on any perceived differences, which do exist amongst human beings, is being on the wrong path. Any differences or different kinds of talents do not necessarily imply greater souls incarnating.

That is correct, but I never said that all autistic people would be advanced souls. It's just that an autism spectrum neurology offers more possibilities to such an advanced soul than a non-autism spectrum neurology. And the reason for that is very simple: an autism spectrum brain has literally a multitude of the amount of neurons found in a neurotypical brain, and they are wired differently too. However, nothing nature provides is ever perfect - but then again perhaps nature's beauty lies in its very imperfections - and so there is always a price to be paid for the special talents that we autistics have.

I think that the best we can do is to try and accept everyone for who they are, and to make sure that we all collaborate as a species - or perhaps more correctly, as a population - to make sure that those with difficulties in the society we create for ourselves - and I believe that we are capable of creating a far better one than what we're living in now - will receive all the assistance, care and love they need in order to thrive.

So the bottom line is that I'm actually quite the opposite of an elitist. I'm an egalitarian.

This is strictly all it is about, my whole posts were about this, strictly. Elitism or racism based on anything, that being souls evolution, being the tint of your skin, being the differences you may have in behavior or abilities.

I can only say that I have always fought racism, and that even though I am of Caucasian complexion, I have a third cousin who herself is of African complexion - her father was African, her mother was Belgian. I also went to school (and was closely befriended) with kids from other cultures, and who may or may not have looked sufficiently different from West-Europeans for people to consider them "of a different ethnicity".

So, no, if you're fighting racism or elitism, then you do have my sword in battle, and then I've got your back.

The only exception is when these differences makes one hurt others without recogniition of its consequences and without care, which is definitely not what autism is about, autistics people do care.

However, my post was also saying that psychopaths do not care, but they do think they are at the pinacle of optimum development, all others being below them can be used for their own profits, which literally means all others.. And here, the differences count, for our own global protection and survival.

Psychopathy is an interesting subject to me because I deal with psychopaths on a regular basis, and I've done some research in that area. There are three main clinical characteristics which, when combined, make for a very dangerous adversary. And these people are not all necessarily serial killers. In fact, you'll find most of them in politics and in the corporate world.

The three traits are psychopathy, narcissism and Machiavellianism. When combined, they are said to make up for a condition known as the Dark Triad, although some researchers advocate the term Dark Tetrad, because among more than 80% of the Dark Triads, there seems to be a propensity towards sadism as well. Internet trolls are commonly found to exhibit Dark Triad properties, including sadism - and this is not my finding, but it has actually recently been confirmed and published.

Like I said, I deal with these people on a regular basis. Very nasty critters. And they often do have very right-wing convictions, such as elitism and racism.

I must add that I am sorry you saw my posts the way you did, because, in fact, I do appreciate the incredible amount of intelligent and well documented information you bring to this forum. On this, you may be at par with Tesla in terms of quality of research.

Well, I have the unique perspective of having both my (para)medical background training - among other things, because I come from a scientific background and I've also studied IT - and being on the spectrum myself. My education, the availability of information on the Internet, and my very meticulous introspection and analysis of every aspect of my being, as well as my ability - thanks to my autism - to notice details that other people overlook, and to naturally memorize them - I have an eidetic memory - have given me a very clear perspective on this matter. I do however not claim to know everything, and I don't think that anyone ever will know everything there is to know, about this or other subjects.

As for Tesla, the first thing I noticed when I read her posts - not in this thread but in others - after I had joined Avalon was that she is an incredibly intelligent youngwoman. Her IQ must be sky-high. And being autistic herself - although there are different so-called autism personality profiles and not every autism personality profile is equally orderly - she probably is also highly meticulous about her research.

Note :

Autism personality profiles are personality traits named after some of the more famous autistic people, and most autistic people have traits of multiple autism personality profiles. One of these profiles is the Einstein profile, which is very meticulous and interested in all things science. Another one for instance is the Steven Spielberg profile, which is highly creative and imaginative but incredibly sloppy. Yet another one is the Andy Warhol profile, which is highly narcissistic and yet very creative. Yet another one is the Morrissey profile - if you don't know him, he's a British musician and former lead singer of the band The Smiths - which is very artistic but dark and brooding. There are about six such profiles I believe, but I don't remember them all.

Now, I should also say a few more things as to why I am still posting to this thread. First of all, you addressed me personally, and as such it would have been rude not to reply to your post. Secondly, even though I stated that I would unsubscribe from this thread again, I changed my mind and decided to wait, so that I could see in my e-mail notifications - I have my e-mail client open all the time and my computer running 24/7 - whether Tesla had returned. I don't feel comfortable until she does return.

I entered this thread initially because I thought it was a thread for debate, and because I perceived it as an attack on autism and autistic people. I was wrong in that interpretation. And then I made it even worse by getting emotional about it and reacting the way I did. I messed up big time. But like I said, in my defense, I dwell in very hostile environments on a daily basis, I am also being attacked all the time on a personal basis, and I have been grossly attacked on Facebook back when I was still active there as an advocate for neurodiversity.

All of that, plus the fact that exactly because of my autism, I react very emotionally in general, made me "lose my cool", as the saying goes. I was wrong - very wrong. But I did try to salvage things - at least, in so far as possible - by immediately notifying two moderators - and I guess it's okay now to mention them by name: Christine and Karelia, because they are both on my friends list and so I felt more comfortable talking to them. I was shocked that Tesla left because of me and I was asking Christine and Karelia for advice on how to undo the damage, and to ask them whether they could persuade Tesla to stay.

I do still feel very bad that all of this has happened - believe me - and I am still worried because Tesla has so far not checked back in yet. When she does return, I will unsubscribe again, because this thread was obviously intended for gathering links. I was impulsive, and I should have been wiser. Just goes to show that I myself am far from perfect. Yet, as another saying goes - and we sure do have a lot of sayings, don't we? - it is through our mistakes that we learn. I am definitely not too old to learn, and I am fully aware of that.

I just wish that some of life's lessons weren't so hard to digest. If I do something stupid and I hurt myself, then that's easy to accept. But if I do something stupid that hurts someone innocent, that's a lot harder to swallow, and then I tend to panic. :(

Namaste.

Edit : I forgot to add that I am hoping we could all get along again from now on. I hold no grudges, other than with myself for having caused such commotion and having rubbed people the wrong way. Peace be with you all.

Finefeather
17th February 2014, 16:32
Flash that was for me a very rounded and thoughtful post...thank you.

I seem to be drawn to this thread for just one purpose only...and promise to refrain from any more comments after this :)

No matter what we experience in life, one thing is certain...and that is that each is at his/her own individual understanding of life.

This should never be forgotten when indulging in discussions of subjects which have causes which not everyone might be knowledgeable enough to follow...or contribute to.

This sounds like a typical arrogant statement to make, but in my experience it is the biggest cause of conflict between 2 people...the one always wants to prove his/her superior position.

The wise man will determine the pace, and the content, and the position he must present his/her argument from...and avoid the "holier than thou" attitude.

Some of us rely only on what is objective...and in our world science is objective...no matter how much some may believe they are misguided and ignorant...for the masses, these are the people whom they must rely on...and whom people must turn to for help and guidance in our physical objective world.

For the alternative thinker this might easily become a lesson in discretion and patience and realising his/her position in life.

When we think we are here to show others the way...or to present knowledge to the ignorant...not only are we presented with opportunity to give...but we are also presented with an opportunity to learn how to give.

With Love
Ray