PDA

View Full Version : Do we see the history of EU societies in this video?

Etherios
22nd February 2014, 13:59
Hello everyone ... i saw this on infowars.

Has The Bill of Rights Become Irrelevant? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY7fwvDELighttp://)

DY7fwvDELig

The USA country was founded on the bill of rights ... and yet many many students, that are supposed to be educated, have no idea about them. I am from Greece and i know more about them.

Is this how we lost our freedoms in EU countries? We just "forgot" what democracy and freedom is? Did we got "educated" to forget what human rights are?

I really am shocked at what is happening or has happened in the US ... i really compare this to Greece where the politician say the constitution (far less good than the US one and the Bill of Rights) is not relevant. In Greece the parliament just signs the EU orders ... they dont discuss or argue about it. They just gather up to play the sign theater for the Greek Slaves.

this is how i feel lately ...

cp069Y_P-9M

Etherios
22nd February 2014, 20:54
WE were all duped to become unarmed and helpless ... we were trained to accept the control and beg for it. We point at the "Stupid" Americans and their 2 party system that is fake and all EU is the same ... we just have more parties that NEVER take power to hide the illusion better.

We are all fallen in this society trap ... in this invisible prison and we just accepted it long ago. Now we see the US going through this and we laugh at them ... take a mirror and then laugh. Just yesterday i was told that the UK pound if the strongest in the EU ... UK is at the highest position in the EU ecomonic system so it will handle everything. This was told to me by an economic analyst that works in Barkleys atm. He is the same that said all changes can be handled by the markets ... they can fix adjust anything. 2 masters 1 phd in economics etc ... may the source save us all.

Aragorn
23rd February 2014, 16:37
WE were all duped to become unarmed and helpless ... we were trained to accept the control and beg for it. We point at the "Stupid" Americans and their 2 party system that is fake and all EU is the same ... we just have more parties that NEVER take power to hide the illusion better.

Indeed, and on the contrary, even. The EU Parliament and the EU Commission are needlessly wasting loads of money travelling back and forth between Frankfurt and Brussels every month - it's already better now since they're only doing it once a month anymore, whereas it used to be twice a month - and they royally reward themselves with exuberant salaries. They are career politicians, and they serve both their egos (and checkbooks) and their corporate masters.

The European Union was created as part of the plan to create a global, centralized government - not as a political counterweight to the United States of America on the global scale, as proponents of the European Union like to believe. The US-EU dichotomy is once again only a smoke screen to hide the truth. Police forces (and laws) are becoming stricter all the time, with zero tolerance even for something as silly as traffic violations.

European leaders are also constantly touting the worlds "new world order" all the time, and Daniel Estulin's very elaborate and well-documented report on the Bilderberg Group - the result of many, many years of very intense research and investigation, which he personally handed to the EU officials - was ridiculed and written off as that the Bilderberg Group meetings were just an innocuous gathering like a picnic on the very day after he submitted his report to the EU.

We are all fallen in this society trap ... in this invisible prison and we just accepted it long ago. Now we see the US going through this and we laugh at them ... take a mirror and then laugh. Just yesterday i was told that the UK pound if the strongest in the EU ... UK is at the highest position in the EU ecomonic system so it will handle everything. This was told to me by an economic analyst that works in Barkleys atm. He is the same that said all changes can be handled by the markets ... they can fix adjust anything. 2 masters 1 phd in economics etc ... may the source save us all.

Well, no surprise there. The UK refuses to adopt the EURO as currency and also only pays half of the taxes to the European Union compared to the other EU member states, but they still remain firmly planted at the EU control level. It's all part of that Anglo-Saxon Mission thing.

Namaste.