PDA

View Full Version : Dragon's head appears from magical northern lights in the arctic circle

freedom4all
24th February 2014, 10:34
The Northern lights occur when highly charged electrons
from solar wind interact with elements in earths atmosphere.
As electrons enter upper atmosphere they meet oxygen and nitrogen
at altitudes up to 200 miles above earths surface.
Long exposure images were captured by astrophotographer Juan
Carlos Casado.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2566374/Northern-lights-dragons-head-light-sky-Arctic-circle.html

sheme
24th February 2014, 10:48
I want to make a viking house-

Lifebringer
24th February 2014, 12:37
Hi freedom, I read the article, but had a bunch of rude pop up ads come up, and had to close and reopen the link to do so. There was another up top of the page on five children found having sex in bathroom with a teacher of 15 years. I was reading it, and "bam!!! 3 virus detected and a closing of the page with alerts shooting all over for me to catch them. Wouldn't even let me "x"/close the page. I got the protection going and caught all 4 just from that one UK article. Just a warning to others who have other stuff to do, besides stop what your doing to save your pc, be careful when the subject matter is of importance to the public, and they want to keep it hush hush. This woman teacher was in New Jersey.
Trojans, and malware attacks in the UK article, tread carefully. It took me all of 20 minutes to get it out, just finished.

Delight
24th February 2014, 15:26
Hi freedom, I read the article, but had a bunch of rude pop up ads come up, and had to close and reopen the link to do so. There was another up top of the page on five children found having sex in bathroom with a teacher of 15 years. I was reading it, and "bam!!! 3 virus detected and a closing of the page with alerts shooting all over for me to catch them. Wouldn't even let me "x"/close the page. I got the protection going and caught all 4 just from that one UK article. Just a warning to others who have other stuff to do, besides stop what your doing to save your pc, be careful when the subject matter is of importance to the public, and they want to keep it hush hush. This woman teacher was in New Jersey.
Trojans, and malware attacks in the UK article, tread carefully. It took me all of 20 minutes to get it out, just finished.

Thanks for the warning and I am unable to resist dragons so googled and found one http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/02/24/article-2566374-1BC256AB00000578-439_964x891.jpg