View Full Version : Greg Lall on Remote Viewing and OBE's

GuyFox
27th February 2014, 08:47
Greg LALL on Remote Viewing and OBE's?

Here's a very interesting interview about Out of Body Experiences and RV

= XJlgnOV9HkQ =

I find LAL's ideas pretty interesting

He did loads of reading, and then took course at the Monroe Institute

I have some regular contact with him, and could pass on questions, if anyone has any

earthadvocate
27th February 2014, 12:39
I am presently reading "adventures beyond the body" from William Buhlman" fascinating book were he also go on explaining the scientific aspect of out of body experience, I would recommend this book to anyone,
William Buhlman is presently working for the Monroe institute. Will watch the interview after work, thank you for posting this.

GuyFox
27th February 2014, 13:53
Here's Robert Monroe himself talking about his OBE experiences and his institute

Robert Monroe's Out of Body Experiences

CBii06UyWwY

Published on May 22, 2012

Bob Monroe discusses how he came to create the Monroe institute and the Hemi Sync system. He gives an insight into his out of body experiences and his journey to enlightenment.

He was one of the first people back in the 50īs to organise scientific studies on consciousness.

He gained a knowing through experience, as opposed to belief, that we survive physical death. An experienced which took away his fear of death.

He describes how we arrive as a alien vortex of energy to earth, that our purpose here is to learn. We are here to learn a measurement system such as pain and pleasure. We need both as to know what the alternative is. We learn to manipulate energy which has a great value both on earth and elsewhere and in the process we acquire an intellect and analytical ability.

ghostrider
28th February 2014, 05:10
OBE's are so tricky to achieve ... It is my wish that everyone here attempt to use their consciousness and leave their body , explore earth , the stars , etc ... it is life changing ... they say the more you do it , the easier it becomes but , I say there are so many factors involved , it takes preperation , planning , and clear thinking ...