PDA

View Full Version : Leo Zagami update

Sammy
1st March 2014, 04:19
from Benjamin Fulford - February 17, 2014

Meanwhile, a power struggle is intensifying in Italy too. Self-described Illuminati Prince Leo Zagami from the Monte Carlo P2 Freemason Lodge has been put into a mental asylum near Rome, according to a P2 sources. An e-mail to Zagami seeking to confirm this went unanswered.

I don't think they allow access to e-mail for mental patients until they come down from the state that got them in the mental facility.

Or maybe that was just my experience with these types of facilities... about 14 or so.

Sammy
1st March 2014, 23:28
For a bit of reference, here is a video where Leo had just been "arrested" (his words) (apparently he had experienced another psychotic episode - likely due to prolonged heavy usage of high quality marijuana) and was placed in this lovely Italian "cage."

6z7O7UZxipM

778 neighbour of some guy
2nd March 2014, 12:05
For a bit of reference, here is a video where Leo had just been "arrested" (his words) (apparently he had experienced another psychotic episode - likely due to prolonged heavy usage of high quality marijuana) and was placed in this lovely Italian "cage."

6z7O7UZxipM

Apparently, the weed in Italian up scale prisons is pretty good too, judging by the appearance of Leo that is, I cant make heads nor tails of that man, I have watched a couple interviews with him and he comes across as slippery as eel, I have still no clue who or what that man represents, for all I know he just a cuckoo doing fly by shootings hoping to create a nest for himself in the alternative community., At any rate still a probably very scary guy to cross paths with, I'd avoid people him like the plague, for some weird reason he reminds me of Charles.

Sammy
2nd March 2014, 21:57
My bet is that when Leo goes into long term, high quantity usage of high quality marijuana, he begins to experience psychosis. Once a psychosis comes on, unless one is extremely experienced with it, usually one's behavior becomes such that family/friends and/or the authorities place you in a facility. Clearly they are not given or allowed marijuana in these facilities. Also, when in one of these places, the patient is given anti-psychotic drugs but from my experience, "coming out of" the psychosis can take several days and sometimes a few weeks or more.

I am guessing in the video above, Leo was no more than a day or two inside that facility. It appears he was allowed visitors and it appears one of them took this "interview" while Leo was still quite psychotic.

It is my guess that some of the bloodline families (genetic proclivity - such as alcoholism, and other similar maladies) have a higher incidence of this type of reaction to long term, high quantity usage of high grade marijuana. It may be the real why that Prince Harry was scolded for his experiments with marijuana besides the obvious reasons.

Here (http://www.schizophrenia.com/research/cannabis.htm) is one of many articles about an experience with this very phenomena.

Here (http://dailyemerald.com/2013/10/14/the-relationship-between-smoking-weed-and-psychosis/) is another article... there are dozens more, studies, etc.

Another incident which links Leo Zagami to marijuana was when Ben Fulford was "setup" related to some weed deal laced with some sort of chemicals which also involved Alexander Romanov.

These folks are all bloodline and thus are candidates for being involved in high level Illuminati activities. Of course, if they prove too unreliable because of their behavior and/or their behavior based on drug usage, they are probably placed in less important positions or in many cases, end up essentially kicked out of "the club."

Remember Leo was also involved in the "illegal" weapons trade industry 10 years or so ago (based on what he told Kerry Cassidy in one or more of his interviews with Leo).

None of the above necessarily negates the possibility he has been brought up to a high level in one or more secret societies. My guess is that he demonstrated exceptional psi abilities coupled with exceptional genius capabilities when young. Only when drugs entered his life may the hopes of others for Leo's future necessarily altered.

johnf
2nd March 2014, 22:08
Interesting insights Chester.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/colo-marijuana-businesses-embrace-drug-center-dea-crackdown/story?id=22686105

Bloodlines people should stay away from this wax stuff I would guess.

JohnF