PDA

View Full Version : NDE experiencers re: Jesus

starseed108
3rd March 2014, 13:45
Hey guy I hope no one gets offended by this - im not trying to push religion or anything. Personally I need to know if anyone saw Jesus in their NDE. I noticed quite a lot of responses to a previous post showed there are experiencers here.

TIA :o

Synchronicity
3rd March 2014, 16:05
Nope. I saw nothing remotely resembling any God or Jesus. And I was Christian at the time, so that would have been my frame of reference if I were to see someone I expected to see. No time that I have had a NDE, including the closest time, did I see anything like that. I saw other energies of other patients in the halls, but nothing like that. It was a wonderful, profound experience, though.

Gerald Paris
3rd March 2014, 16:15
The only NDE I have experienced is the one I walk in. I do apologize if this answer pulls away from your question. That is not my intention. Just to add a teence portion of my understanding.

Please do not fall into the trap the worlds lay.

It is my understanding that "Jesus" is the truth..and not a man as we have been led to believe. The Christ is the message and the action. not the man.

John 14:6

John 4:24

On a side note... I have all my study notes on the web. nothing related to NDE so everyone knows.

http://nemesii.wordpress.com

gnostic9
3rd March 2014, 21:49
Hey guy I hope no one gets offended by this - im not trying to push religion or anything. Personally I need to know if anyone saw Jesus in their NDE. I noticed quite a lot of responses to a previous post showed there are experiencers here.

TIA :o Hello starseed108! I had an NDE while I was in a coma! it was a dream thing, i walked through many storms and was told to go back be old men (bible styled) and then a blue beam of light took me up to a craft in space. There. creatures of light, very tall, said they would heal me and give me missing knowledge. I physically felt the change. they then beamed me onto a planet, it seemed like mars. I saw a very large gathering of strange looking people. (they were dark skinned and very tall, their hair was like dark wire. anyway, they were listening to a man of their kind. This man was preaching, just like jesus, like the sermon on the mount. for some reason, i shouted out, "you are not god, you are not jesus". at that point everybody noticed me. I was chained and dragged to a mountain. When the jesus arrived at the mountain, steps appeared in the rock, I was taken to the top and tied to a wooden stake, i was naked at this stage. Jesus spoke riddles to me and then left with his people. when i looked around i realised that on one side of me was a volcano and the other an ice mountain. I managed to break free from the stake and decided to climb down the ice mountain, (fire or ice) I got some of the way, but it was so cold my fingers broke off and i fell from a great height. my body landed on a young tree trunk, which pierced my chest and my head cracked upon a rock. ( my coma came from a fall, fractured skull) The jesus figure returned and told me to go home, that i should'nt be there. I awoke in the IC in the hospital and all i could see through the window was a raven on a tree, very close, i could see the ravans heart pumping and then he flew. I never saw the white light that a lot of people see. I don't know if this is of any use to you. sorry if it's not.
gnostic9

Synchronicity
3rd March 2014, 21:58
[/COLOR]

TIA :o Hello starseed108! I had an NDE while I was in a coma! it was a dream thing, i walked through many storms and was told to go back be old men (bible styled) and then a blue beam of light took me up to a craft in space. There. creatures of light, very tall, said they would heal me and give me missing knowledge. I physically felt the change. they then beamed me onto a planet, it seemed like mars. I saw a very large gathering of strange looking people. (they were dark skinned and very tall, their hair was like dark wire. anyway, they were listening to a man of their kind. This man was preaching, just like jesus, like the sermon on the mount. for some reason, i shouted out, "you are not god, you are not jesus". at that point everybody noticed me. I was chained and dragged to a mountain. When the jesus arrived at the mountain, steps appeared in the rock, I was taken to the top and tied to a wooden stake, i was naked at this stage. Jesus spoke riddles to me and then left with his people. when i looked around i realised that on one side of me was a volcano and the other an ice mountain. I managed to break free from the stake and decided to climb down the ice mountain, (fire or ice) I got some of the way, but it was so cold my fingers broke off and i fell from a great height. my body landed on a young tree trunk, which pierced my chest and my head cracked upon a rock. ( my coma came from a fall, fractured skull) The jesus figure returned and told me to go home, that i should'nt be there. I awoke in the IC in the hospital and all i could see through the window was a raven on a tree, very close, i could see the ravans heart pumping and then he flew. I never saw the white light that a lot of people see. I don't know if this is of any use to you. sorry if it's not.
gnostic9

Wow. What a powerful experience!

markpierre
4th March 2014, 00:14
Here's a sweet tube channel with a supply of experiences that could exhaust you.
There are similarities and differences in them all.
Don't look for a 'pat answer'. It's too personal to you, and it's only between you and God.
Sometimes our 'frames of reference' are so distorted that they'd be too burdensome.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkMhHJniwJzW3DjUxozPnQA

What you most require is what's available to you. If it's Jesus, it's Jesus. If it's Andy Kaufman, well?
But you haven't stopped learning and integrating your learning because you're dead.

If you were left 'figuring it out' in Spirit, you be just as screwed as you are trying to 'figure it out' here.

Synchronicity
4th March 2014, 00:41
Here's a sweet tube channel with a supply of experiences that could exhaust you. There are similarities and differences in them all.
Don't look for a 'pat answer'. It's too personal to you, and it's only between you and God.
Sometimes our 'frames of reference' are so distorted that they'd be too burdensome.

What you most require is what's available to you. If it's Jesus, it's Jesus. If it's Andy Kaufman, well?
But you haven't stopped learning and integrating your learning because you're dead.

If you were left 'figuring it out' in Spirit, you be just as screwed as you are trying to 'figure it out' here.

Bolded part I would say absolutely!! The core stays the same, but the learning and healing are mostly done after "death" from what I see. Those who come back later to visit are who they were without all the issues from this life. Not everything is totally healed and they can come back and choose to finish something off, but there is healing after death for sure.

markpierre
4th March 2014, 01:49

Bolded part I would say absolutely!! The core stays the same, but the learning and healing are mostly done after "death" from what I see. Those who come back later to visit are who they were without all the issues from this life. Not everything is totally healed and they can come back and choose to finish something off, but there is healing after death for sure.

What's significant, and most often the difference that enables individuals to finish what they came to the Earth plane for,
if they were stumbling, though I believe those experiences are well planned in advance, is the loss of the fear of death.
There are lesson/tasks that require the contrast of mortality, and lesson/tasks that require a larger view.
'The last enemy that will be abolished is death' is Corinthians I think. What is death apart from the fear of it?
Homecoming.

starseed108
4th March 2014, 14:08
Nope. I saw nothing remotely resembling any God or Jesus. And I was Christian at the time, so that would have been my frame of reference if I were to see someone I expected to see. No time that I have had a NDE, including the closest time, did I see anything like that. I saw other energies of other patients in the halls, but nothing like that. It was a wonderful, profound experience, though.

Thank you I appreciate that

starseed108
4th March 2014, 14:17

gnostic9

Fantastic - love it - how did u feel from this overall?

=[Post Update]=

[/COLOR]

gnostic9

Wow. What a powerful experience!

I must agree I feel very empowered from that wow :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

=[Post Update]=

Here's a sweet tube channel with a supply of experiences that could exhaust you.
There are similarities and differences in them all.

The more I find out the less I know - so Sophies world - reminds me to read it again

Mu2143
4th March 2014, 14:45