PDA

View Full Version : The Birthing of a 'New Race' within the Race of Humanity is (Gaga)..!

jackovesk
4th March 2014, 06:19
Lady Gaga Telegraph’s Destruction Of NYC? (Video)

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Videographer Jonathan Kleck believes he has deciphered a message from a Lady Gaga video, which he shows the relevant portions of below, also asserting that she has been taken over by the Devil, so her message that she telegraphs is the Devil’s message, and an insight into his plans.

Those plans, according to our videographer, is the destruction of New York City.

Note this is the video uploaders interpretation of her positioning, costume and Lady Gaga’s own statement during an interview that she is signifying a statement of ”birthing a new race within the human race.”

As always, it sup to the viewer to decide if they agree with what the videographer sees and believes.

Description via the YouTube URL, with the referenced links, will be shown below the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5xRB90grZE&feature=player_embedded
Video details:

Lady Gaga’s new album debut in New York City showcased a massive statue of her in a water birthing position, but there is a very disturbing image when this statue is flipped upside-down… “You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.” –JOHN 8:44

Our bodies are referred to as the Temple of the Holy Spirit, we are once again (through Christ’s sacrifice) a habitable dwelling place for the Spirit of the Living God, a divine connection that had been cut-off since Adam & Eve in the Garden. Well, we all know Satan mimics the nature and character of God, thus, the passage from Daniel 9:27 says “and there shall be in the temple the abomination of desolation”.

We would argue that this verse is talking about the Temple body becoming desolate, hacked into by Satan and his demons. Wherein the Mark of the Beast would ultimately unleash this dark potential within the human genome, with the spirit of fallen angels descending onto Earth, and Lucifer himself ultimately setting up residence in the flesh of the willing Antichrist: “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” REVELATION 12:9

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/03/lady-gaga-telegraphs-destruction-of-nyc-video-2910204.html

PS - I'd like to go on the record of saying, I (Detest) the likes of Gaga & Beyoncé, etc. Both doing the (Devils Work) by stealth...:yes4:

Have another look at Gaga after she states the reason behind the 'Egg Clip'...

Birthing of a 'New Race' within the Race of Humanity

...watch her (Dark-Eye's) scan the room counting Souls as if she's 'Possessed' by the very (Devil) himself...:shocked:

The only reason I posted it was because of the inferred reference to the (Bridge at the Hoover Dam) possibly being targeted in line with the current conflict going on in the Ukrane...:noidea:

From a Spiritual level, this exactly how the Occult of the (Devil) are trying to 'Counteract' humanites 'Spiritual Awakening' happening right now...:yes4:

turiya
4th March 2014, 08:08
FIRST you must understand what imagination is.

Imagination is a reality, it is a capacity, it is a potentiality within you. You can imagine. That shows that your being is capable of imagination. This capacity is a reality.

THROUGH this imagination, YOU CAN DESTROY OR YOU CAN CREATE YOURSELF. That depends on you. And imagination is very powerful; it is potential power.

WHAT IS IMAGINATION?
It is getting into an attitude so deeply that the very attitude becomes reality.
For example, you may have heard about one technique which is used in Tibet. They call it HEAT YOGA. The night is cold, snow is falling, and the Tibetan lama will be standing naked under the open sky. The temperature is below zero. You will simply start dying, you will get frozen. But the lama is practicing a particular technique; and that technique is that he is imagining that his body is a burning fire, and he is imagining that he is perspiring -- the heat is so much, that he is perspiring. And he actually starts perspiring, although the temperature is below zero and even the blood will get frozen. But he starts perspiring. What is happening? This perspiration is real, his body is hot -- BUT THIS REALITY IS CREATED THROUGH IMAGINATION.

You just try some simple techniques so that you can feel HOW REALITY CAN BE CREATED THROUGH IMAGINATION. And unless you feel it, you cannot work through this technique. JUST COUNT YOUR PULSE. Sit in a closed room and count your pulse. AND THEN FOR FIVE MINUTES, JUST IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE RUNNING. Just imagine that you are running -- and it is hot, and you are taking deep breaths, and you are perspiring, and your pulse rate is going high.
After imagining this for five minutes, AGAIN COUNT YOUR PULSE. And you will come to know the difference: your pulse rate will be high. You have worked it just by imagination, you were not running really.

In old Tibet, BUDDHIST MONKS USED TO DO EXERCISE ONLY THROUGH IMAGINATION. And those techniques can be of much use for modern man -- because it is difficult to run in the street, difficult to have a long walk, difficult to find a lonely street. YOU CAN JUST LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR IN YOUR ROOM AND IMAGINE that for one hour continuously you are taking a long fast walk. Just in imagination, go on walking. And now even medical experts say that the same will be the effect as a real walk. Once you get in tune with your imagination, the body starts functioning.

And many things you are already doing without knowing that it is your imagination working. MANY TIMES YOU CREATE MANY ILLNESSES JUST THROUGH IMAGINATION; you imagine that now this disease is there, infectious, it is all over the place; you have become receptive. Now there is every possibility you will fall ill -- and that illness is real. But the illness has been created through imagination. Imagination is a force, is an energy; and the mind moves through it. And when mind moves through it, the body follows.

One uses his power of imagination in 'beliefs,' by believing that certain symbols have power, contain dark, evil forces, then the body will follow. The belief that certain symbols can effect you, then they will effect you. The outcome can be good, the outcome may be negative. It is your imagination. It is what you choose to believe in that will be the outcome that you have chosen.

Out of all the choices available, why choose that which will be destructive?
Why not choose the positive...

turiya :cool:

jackovesk
4th March 2014, 08:22

Imagination is a reality, it is a capacity, it is a potentiality within you. You can imagine. That shows that your being is capable of imagination. This capacity is a reality.

THROUGH this imagination, YOU CAN DESTROY OR YOU CAN CREATE YOURSELF. That depends on you. And imagination is very powerful; it is potential power.

WHAT IS IMAGINATION?
It is getting into an attitude so deeply that the very attitude becomes reality.
For example, you may have heard about one technique which is used in Tibet. They call it HEAT YOGA. The night is cold, snow is falling, and the Tibetan lama will be standing naked under the open sky. The temperature is below zero. You will simply start dying, you will get frozen. But the lama is practicing a particular technique; and that technique is that he is imagining that his body is a burning fire, and he is imagining that he is perspiring -- the heat is so much, that he is perspiring. And he actually starts perspiring, although the temperature is below zero and even the blood will get frozen. But he starts perspiring. What is happening? This perspiration is real, his body is hot -- BUT THIS REALITY IS CREATED THROUGH IMAGINATION.

You just try some simple techniques so that you can feel HOW REALITY CAN BE CREATED THROUGH IMAGINATION. And unless you feel it, you cannot work through this technique. JUST COUNT YOUR PULSE. Sit in a closed room and count your pulse. AND THEN FOR FIVE MINUTES, JUST IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE RUNNING. Just imagine that you are running -- and it is hot, and you are taking deep breaths, and you are perspiring, and your pulse rate is going high.
After imagining this for five minutes, AGAIN COUNT YOUR PULSE. And you will come to know the difference: your pulse rate will be high. You have worked it just by imagination, you were not running really.

In old Tibet, BUDDHIST MONKS USED TO DO EXERCISE ONLY THROUGH IMAGINATION. And those techniques can be of much use for modern man -- because it is difficult to run in the street, difficult to have a long walk, difficult to find a lonely street. YOU CAN JUST LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR IN YOUR ROOM AND IMAGINE that for one hour continuously you are taking a long fast walk. Just in imagination, go on walking. And now even medical experts say that the same will be the effect as a real walk. Once you get in tune with your imagination, the body starts functioning.

And many things you are already doing without knowing that it is your imagination working. MANY TIMES YOU CREATE MANY ILLNESSES JUST THROUGH IMAGINATION; you imagine that now this disease is there, infectious, it is all over the place; you have become receptive. Now there is every possibility you will fall ill -- and that illness is real. But the illness has been created through imagination. Imagination is a force, is an energy; and the mind moves through it. And when mind moves through it, the body follows.

One uses his power of imagination in 'beliefs,' by believing that certain symbols have power, contain dark, evil forces, then the body will follow. The belief that certain symbols can effect you, then they will effect you. The outcome can be good, the outcome may be negative. It is your imagination. It is what you choose to believe in that will be the outcome that you have chosen.

Don't really understand Why? you posted this...:confused:

Mu2143
4th March 2014, 09:37

Ahnung-quay
4th March 2014, 13:11
Lady Gaga; I don't think that I've ever really listened to one of her songs. It's not that I'm sticking my head in the sand, I recognize that evil is out there. It's just that I choose not to align my consciousness to it.

All of the media wants us to believe that "stars" (ever wonder why they're called stars?) are not like the rest of us. Well, I believe that's a huge luge of nonsense. If they are not like us, it's in one way only, they are possessed by greed and all of the evil that goes with it. They may have more money but, they still take a dump in the toilet just like we do.

WHOMADEGOD
4th March 2014, 15:48
Simply put like attracts like, why else are we constantly swamped with this sewage?

In my reality I immerse in light as often as possible in thought and deed, the more I do this the more I become this.

We all have this choice, there will always be a place in the light for every soul no matter how tainted, even that silly cow googoo!

Matt P
4th March 2014, 16:59
Off topic but your name "whomadegod" inspired me to remember something. This is what my 17-year-old son asks when we discuss the nature of the universe and creation and it's a real conversation dead end. I have not been around this site very long but I noticed there's lots of information about the Spirit that seems to have created this reality and all the races in this universe but it pretty much stops there. I haven't seen anything about what the more advanced ET's believe about who is this creator, where does/did it exist, what was here before the universe filled up into this space, those types of questions. The Thiaoouba Prophesy was fascinating but, again, didn't go that far, even though it would seem a being on a 9th level planet would know this. Thanks for getting my mind spinning. Feel free to share the meaning or truth behind your name.
Matt

carryattune
4th March 2014, 22:42
Lady Gaga; I don't think that I've ever really listened to one of her songs. It's not that I'm sticking my head in the sand, I recognize that evil is out there. It's just that I choose not to align my consciousness to it.

All of the media wants us to believe that "stars" (ever wonder why they're called stars?) are not like the rest of us. Well, I believe that's a huge luge of nonsense. If they are not like us, it's in one way only, they are possessed by greed and all of the evil that goes with it. They may have more money but, they still take a dump in the toilet just like we do.

Love your last statement. I was taught as a child.....if someone ever tried to make me inferior, or if I felt inferior...just to close me eyes, and imagine them pooping. Great point you made. Gotta love it.

Herbert
4th March 2014, 23:14

WHAT IS IMAGINATION?

Don't really understand Why? you posted this...:confused:

Turiya has explained it well and I will just add my own thoughts.
Imagination is a large part of the conscious creative force through our feelings. It can be toyed with by those who would control reality using subconscious messages often delivered willingly when we consider the human gullibility factor, flattery, controlled media, the “music” industry, channelling, etc.

The essay by Turiya made in response to the OP regarding Lady Gaga and the hidden evil message about devils spawn which she presents in her latest video. In other words Fear being used at the subconscious level to play with the human imagination in a negative way, thereby creating a reality from negativity and fear. It is pertinent to the post because we know the Archons do not really exist except as a reflection of our suppressed fears, negative emotions, and shadow side - that is our imagination.

The Velon may well be a reflection of that imagination. They can only exist if we allow them to. I mean they play with and prey on human imaginings through their channelled mind controls of victims who are , unfortunately sometimes willingly serving them through the human gullibility factor.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_7OoFjGNHAl6suKD_o5bDhe5KKWf4NgQhDXExoPgIzLxoyTE72Q

In contrast to lady Gaga, take a walk in the countryside and observe the wild flowers, the meadows, an English robin alights on a post cheerfully singing in the early morning dew, a mother rabbit just through the wooden gate grazing with a close eye on her recently nursed young, who are literally playing hop scotch in the lush, green pasture.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVYHULYJdFMaqeIULnah8JEpjN6rOpIEW4dt-o8UhlSQq07936kQ

Human imagination is a powerful tool and it is directed by where you place your attention. Do not be enticed by the fodder being propagated by media and mind-controlled governments and leaders of industry or military forces. It is not the Velon but it is you who decide upon your imaginings. For what you attract, Keep them sweet. :>))

GuyFox
5th March 2014, 00:21
Once you have an insight like this - then you see that it is immoral to support this music, by paying any money.

Don't buy the CD's of any of the satanists who produce this inhuman music, and feed us these images:
Madonna was part of it too, and since her, the list has become longer and longer.

"... I posted it was because of the inferred reference to the (Bridge at the Hoover Dam) possibly being targeted ..."

This possibility is worrying.

Perhaps by getting the word of this possible plan out before the event, you can help to prevent it.
=== ==

In this Video...
Mark Passio talks about what it is like to be inside the Satanic movement

= -BRJChglbMI =

Different Levels:
===
1. Dark Luciferians : using knowledge as a weapon, others do dirty work
2. Mid-level Satanists : interacting with the public
3. Mini-me satanism : people feeding on the symbols and notions of satanism, perhaps without realizing it

GuyFox
5th March 2014, 15:54
Clif High has predicted some dam(s) bursting :
I am told - I am searching for the reference - or Wujo with the prediction