PDA

View Full Version : Caravan to Midnight - John B. Wells

Sidney
9th March 2014, 21:40
I did a quick search and did not see this, and I wanted to post. John B. Wells, who was recently ousted from Coast to Coast has officially launched his new radio show
Caravan to Midnight. I have listened to a few of them and have enjoyed each one.

Episode one is certainly an eye opener. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XrC-f4Mqgk

spiritguide
10th March 2014, 00:16
I've signed up to Caravan, at the begining of each show it is stated that any copying or sharing of the material will receive full force of his lawyers. Without a disclaimer with permission I'd beware. Just saying.

Peace!

Sidney
10th March 2014, 00:43
I thought that youtube was from his youtube channel???? Yes, I believe it is his channel it came from.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChNZDUBeETC5FS1L0q0Gj2A?feature=watch

Maybe I will send him an email and ask permission. I would think if he put it on YT, then he wants it shared.

ThePythonicCow
10th March 2014, 02:04
I've signed up to Caravan, at the begining of each show it is stated that any copying or sharing of the material will receive full force of his lawyers. Without a disclaimer with permission I'd beware. Just saying.
The usual procedure for copyright violations on Youtube is that the copyright holder complains, if he so chooses, to have Youtube take it down.

Other forums, such as ours, linking to or embedding, such videos are not usually involved. We simply see the Youtube link go dead in such cases.

Even in the case of material posted on or linked to from our forum that some one's lawyers does take to be a copyright violation by our forum, the first step is for that someone or his lawyer to contact us, asking us to take it down. If we do promptly take down material for which a legitimate take down request is sent to us, then that's the end of it. No further problem.

Further more, as Sidney notes above, it seems that John B Wells posted this himself, on his Caravan to Midnight Youtube channel. So he has, it seems, chosen to make it public.