PDA

View Full Version : War Secretly Declared On China By Executive Order?

Camilo
9th March 2014, 23:08
http://youtu.be/tC9WAf3NqHY (10 min. video)

Published on Mar 7, 2014

Despite criticism about Obama going on vacation in the midst of the Ukraine crisis, the American people should know that Barack Obama signed a bombshell Executive Order and then ran for the hills. The below executive order is highlighted with the most important information we "meat & potatoes", uneducated folks should pay attention to.

It's pretty easy to decipher if one has a basic understanding of the law & legalese --- or shall we call it; speaking out of 5 sides of your mouth to slam your opponent. Essentially, the attorneys who wrote this did so for the people who said to themselves,

"......How can we totally screw China for getting behind the Russians in the Ukraine crisis? I KNOW! Let's screw them on the 100's of billions in mortgage-backed securities!...."

In essence, Obama has declared economic war with China; a country who owns trillions in U.S. debt, and 100's of millions in mortgage backed securities. All without the authority or even consultation of the U.S. Congress.

While the so-called neo-conservatives gush & gobble over Rand Paul, Chris Christie and Rick Perry at CPAC, Congress is drunk with power and asleep at the wheel. Obama can do whatever he wishes --- he doesn't even need to worry about the democrats running the House of Representatives, the Republicans could not be any more helpful by their inaction and in most cases assistance in installing communism with him.

ghostrider
10th March 2014, 00:37
China and Russia team up , Obama signs a bill to keep China from calling in debt and gaining property on U.S. soil ... the mortgage backed securities are basically worthless now ...

Snowflower
10th March 2014, 00:57
So, basically he is saying that Obama signed an EO declaring that because China has publicly supported Russia's actions in Ukraine, the US now has the "right" to freeze all Chinese assets in the US.

mosquito
10th March 2014, 01:47
I wouldn't worry if I were you, the Myopic Chinese government will continue worshipping the USA and continue doing everything in their power to destroy Chinese culture. In the 6 years I've been here, they've made substantial progress (sic)