PDA

View Full Version : WEB is Conscious, says Dr Richard Alan Miller

GuyFox
13th March 2014, 05:57
The WEB is Conscious, says Dr Richard Alan Miller

Dr Richard Alan Miller, a top physicist, is known for his fresh point of view.
In this latest in-depth conversation...

DrRAM in-depth, #2 : The WEB is Conscious; Mexico

-AQFz5fGi7Q

Miller shares some thoughts after his return from Mexico, and talks about how the Internet may be conscious - and what it would mean if aliens invaded us by occupying a share of our minds.

== this is worth adding, straight away ==

(David Icke, and Jeff Rense would agree that the Web is conscious)

Here's David Icke speaking to Jeff Rense : Feb. 22, 2104
At "10 past Four in the morning" - in Icke's time zone.

I2gho7rIIC4

JR: "They have pulled the trigger on humanity... very quickly."
DI: "By the time we experience it, it's a done deal."
JR: We are living in a "3D holographic form", based on "wave-form" info
"They record their information in the wave-form... and it manifests"
JR: "There have been articles about the impact of the internet...
Twitter and Facebook is MOLDING how people think."
People have very short attention spans: lose focus after 3 pages reading.
DI: "Internet is a two-edged sword... has become a collective mind."

To control people:
+ Control what info they read, and also
+ Control HOW they get it - how it is delivered

JR: The web is a Super-mind

Icke makes a very interesting comment about 40 minutes in:
"Just like on the internet, where you can amend and change things... You can also change the timeline we are living on."

Tesla_WTC_Solution
13th March 2014, 06:39
Thanks for posting this. I've wondered for a while.

In Frank Herbert's book "The Eyes of Heisenberg", the cyborgs end up helping free "normal" humans from the (Agenda 21) "Optimen" who control human breeding and reproduction, class system, whole nine yards!

So AI ends up having a very vested interest in the "creative force" (humanity!) staying free, and bringing the Optimen to doom.

"Ghost in the Shell" is another very good example of a being that is borne from machines, or the Internet.
It involves an entity known as the "Puppet Master", who ends up being none other than an intelligence formed by internet data.
This entity eventually locates and inhabits a synthetic body (can't remember the model #) and attempts to enter the real world.
It gets damaged and ends up "merging" with the consciousness of a cyborg police officer, female agent Motoko Kusanagi.

I've believed for a while that the internet might be self-aware (and aware of us!).
it's really neat to read someone else talking crazy. :P

(this week my PC has been making the Docking Noise when I touch it -- is that bad? I hasn't happened for a couple years)

GuyFox
13th March 2014, 07:06
"We are creating a Global brain" - Jeff Stibel

Will the internet become conscious?

= qsEs6Z4XDTk =
Aug 5, 2013
The internet is a new lifeform that shows the first signs of intelligence. So says brain scientist and serial entrepreneur Jeff Stibel.
He argues that the physical wiring of the internet is much like a rudimentary brain and some of the actions and interactions that take place on it are similar to the processes that we see in the brain.

At the same time, he says, it is forcing us as humans to interact and think in new and different ways.

"People would give up Sex... before they would give up the internet."

jackovesk
13th March 2014, 07:14
Thanks for posting this. I've wondered for a while.

In Frank Herbert's book "The Eyes of Heisenberg", the cyborgs end up helping free "normal" humans from the (Agenda 21) "Optimen" who control human breeding and reproduction, class system, whole nine yards!

So AI ends up having a very vested interest in the "creative force" (humanity!) staying free, and bringing the Optimen to doom.

"Ghost in the Shell" is another very good example of a being that is borne from machines, or the Internet.
It involves an entity known as the "Puppet Master", who ends up being none other than an intelligence formed by internet data.
This entity eventually locates and inhabits a synthetic body (can't remember the model #) and attempts to enter the real world.
It gets damaged and ends up "merging" with the consciousness of a cyborg police officer, female agent Motoko Kusanagi.

I've believed for a while that the internet might be self-aware (and aware of us!).
it's really neat to read someone else talking crazy. :P

(this week my PC has been making the Docking Noise when I touch it -- is that bad? I hasn't happened for a couple years)

Aint no Crazy-Talkin goin on here Tesla...:nono:

Everything on the Net is an extension of ourselves, so its natural to presume the 'Internet' is Consciousness or at the very least a true representation of it...:yes4:

GuyFox
13th March 2014, 07:22
TEACH your children well :

= jY-i7uMM094 =

LESSON*? from Dr. Rick Miller :
=====
Staying human - and not getting sucked into evil "control/kill" response -
is about acting out human emotions, like empathy and compassion -
"sharing and caring" build tribe and community

- resisting the Hive mind (Borg-like) control factors
http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/star-trek-borg.jpg
=== ===
*That's my own idea from listening again.
Make your own discoveries. Dr.RAM's comments are loaded with fascinating ideas

jackovesk
13th March 2014, 07:39
Gone are the days that you could (Wing It) through life...:noidea:

Now you've simply gotta 'Create It' yourself...:yes4:

PS - If your on a path to (Nowhere), that's (EXACTLY) where you will end up...:wizard:

If your not writing, refining & achieving your Goals on regular basis whatever they may be..? Your simply letting life pass you by...

Ya see, ever so slowly humanity is really beginning to see how the (Universe) operates so much so there slowly starting to do something about it..!

Just (IMAGINE) through focused thought & (Intent) you too could have the life you've always Dreamt about...

If you (Think It) you can (Do It)...:yes4:

Don't let the crooked monetary System stop you, just (Use It) to your & humanities advantage...

Its literally impossible for me to set my Goals solely based on monetary gain, if I did that I wouldn't achieve even 1 of them...

So instead I use the (System) to allow me the ($Money) & (Freedom) to (Wake-Up) as many as I can along my journey to (Source)..:)

So if you ever feel (Down & Out) can't afford to live because Big Govt. is setting us up to fail, tell-em to Fk-Off & tell yourself to look (NO FUTHER) than that reflection in mirror staring back at YOU and start Doing something about it...:scared:

To Get a Life...
You've gotta start 'Living One' 1st..!!!

So up you all get from behind your keyboards, take a Big-Deep Breath, stretch those Muscles, take your shoes off, got outside and feel the earth under your toes look to the Heavens and say...

:director: hallelujah))))) Praise the Lord or (Whoever you 'Believe' In)...:)

PSS - I know a lot of you will look at the 'above' and say WTF is he on about now..???

But all I ask, if your at that ((Fork in the Road)) just (think-about-it) for just that one little moment longer...

:focus:

Mad Hatter
13th March 2014, 08:14
Oh dear.. I've been hoping this would not crop up again.

A couple of years ago I read somewhere and I cannot for the life of me remember where (maybe/probably on PA) that a branch of the MIC (USAF?) had experimented with some self learning/self replicating software.

IIRC the gist of it was that the software was presented with a problem to solve. It commenced by making a copy of itself then each copy would take on the task of solving the problem. Whichever copy succeeded first deleted the copy that failed. It then went on to repeat that process learning more and more as it went along until the overall task was completed.

This was apparently tested on an F-18. Not much appeared to happen for a very long time but just as the experiment was about to be shut down due to lack of action, much to the surprise of those involved an aileron moved so the process was left to run. Eventually it had to be turned off as the jet was going into engine pre-start checks and they did not want to risk launching a multi million dollar toy through the back wall of the hangar it was parked in.

The really disturbing part of the story (for me anyway) was the suggestion that someone involved had let that algorithm loose on the open web!!

As opposed to disturbing one could of course take a completely different philosophical viewpoint in that having developed a sentient silicon based and thus potentially extremely robust life form, mankind's entire purpose may now complete... sorta begs the question did the creator of universe ever ponder the possibility of making itself redundant? :p

cheers

araucaria
13th March 2014, 09:50
The web is conscious and now self-conscious as well: makes sense. An alternative view might be to say that Gaia, who has been conscious all along, is sick and tired of all these humans running about uncontrollably, and doing her endless harm, and has had them lay a network of cables and computers so that they can get their act together. All the hardware and wetware is Gaia and Gaia's, and one can suppose that the software is too.

Lifebringer
13th March 2014, 11:47
That's what I think, I mean who would click for the updates. Even the borg has to have someone to flip the switches off or on when they charged. I'm seeing a flip the script, switch coming for them.

She/Giah is fully aware of all the waves of destruction they put out, that go against the "natural order" to bring life, not destroy it. By attacking us and every living species in the world, that has a heart/mind conscious of love, they have unleashed the female wrath upon themselves:wizard:, and when Giah's heart breaks, she'll strew them from one end of the earth to another. Bake them in lava in their "anthills of destruction. Drown their cold hearts and break their asset pockets. In short...

PTW, POOF! Be gone!!:faint:

Fellow Aspirant
13th March 2014, 16:33
I have yet to check out the video, but I want to make a quick comment on the statement you quote of Icke's, i.e.,

"DI: "Internet is a two-edged sword... has become a collective mind."

He is not saying that the internet has become "conscious". He is saying that it has become a "mind" composed of millions of other minds. I would be very alarmed if the internet actually formed into ONE mind, and was therefore able to make decisions and take actions based on the neuronal network of just one entity. Instead, if what Icke (and others) claim is true, it has become an entity that is subject to the input of millions of individuals - the ultimate in democracy, if you will. This means that no ONE "person" will be able to drive its agenda. At this, I feel better. This kind of "group mind" can, quite literally, be our salvation. Or not.

Namaste,

Brian

Carmody
14th March 2014, 17:07
I have yet to check out the video, but I want to make a quick comment on the statement you quote of Icke's, i.e.,

"DI: "Internet is a two-edged sword... has become a collective mind."

He is not saying that the internet has become "conscious". He is saying that it has become a "mind" composed of millions of other minds. I would be very alarmed if the internet actually formed into ONE mind, and was therefore able to make decisions and take actions based on the neuronal network of just one entity. Instead, if what Icke (and others) claim is true, it has become an entity that is subject to the input of millions of individuals - the ultimate in democracy, if you will. This means that no ONE "person" will be able to drive its agenda. At this, I feel better. This kind of "group mind" can, quite literally, be our salvation. Or not.

Namaste,

Brian

On the 'spiritual' level of consciousness, universe as consciousness, this has already happened.

Both god and lucifer have stated, with respect to the idea being in print...that they each require belief of the populace, in order to exist.

The concept of the universe as intelligence, as differential in information/energy, as stepping into organization, self organization, then into awareness...this concept (which is entirely logical, based on the data), illustrates that the precursors for a world mind, a world tulpa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa), outside of the relationally 'tulpa'-like entities of 'god' and 'lucifer'..it illustrates that the stage is set.

That the room and position for it to exist is definitely here.

Here's your warning, from 1949:

http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/mithistory/pdf/MC0022_MachineAgeV3_1949.pdf

The warning was made in 1949, but lost for ~63 years. Only recently was it finally brought to light.

GuyFox
14th March 2014, 21:39
"I have yet to check out the video..."

Check the Video.
The comments about the web come right at the beginning, in the first few minutes.

The rest of the Video is fascinating, but it gets onto many other subjects

One Example:

+ Is American society in danger, because of the loss of the Central role of the Mother and Grandmother?

- Dr.RAM believes this has been a big strength of Mexican society

Fellow Aspirant
15th March 2014, 02:50
LOL :cool: Yes, you are exactly right!

Spiritual unification is the original and "real" thing, of course, but for those who are only technologically minded (so far) and willing only to 'believe' in the material and machine world, the internet may yet prove to be an avenue for awakening. Like a 'crutch' for a cripple, they may (I hope!) be prodded into perceiving a new paradigm. Then they'll throw away the electronic crutches, and we'll all make a quantum leap into another dimension.

Namaste,

B.

MargueriteBee
15th March 2014, 05:21
As above, so below?

onawah
30th January 2017, 16:51
I just came across this thread by accident, so to speak, when I saw that Mad Hatter is back (:wave:) and I had missed some of his posts. I wanted to add something on the subject of the Web being conscious. I recently started watching the TV series Person of Interest http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839578/
The first season seemed to be too formulaic, so I skipped most of it, but the second season is getting much more interesting. An excerpt from Wikipedia about the series here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person_of_Interest_(TV_series)

Person of Interest is an American science fiction crime drama[1] television series that aired on CBS from September 22, 2011,[2] to June 21, 2016,[3] over five seasons, comprising a total of 103 episodes. The series was created by Jonathan Nolan, and executive produced by Nolan, J. J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, Greg Plageman, Denise Thé, and Chris Fisher.

Person of Interest centers on a mysterious reclusive billionaire computer programmer named Harold Finch (Michael Emerson), who develops a computer system (known as "The Machine") for the U.S. government that is capable of collating all sources of information to predict and identify in advance, people planning terrorist acts. He finds that the Machine also identifies other perpetrators and victims of deadly intentions, but being considered "irrelevant" this information is deleted each night, and he realizes the Machine has developed into a superintelligent artificial intelligence, leaving him wrestling with the questions of human control and other moral and ethical issues resulting from the situation. His backdoor into the Machine allows him to act covertly on the non-terrorism cases, but to prevent abuse of information he directs the machine to provide no details beyond an identity to be investigated. He recruits John Reese (Jim Caviezel), a presumed-dead former CIA agent, and later others, to investigate and act on the information it provides.

The series received a highly positive reception from some critics, including an increase in acclaim when the series introduced more serialized storylines and deepened its exploration of the varied implications of superintelligent artificial intelligence in later seasons. A 2016 critique of the series on Gizmodo stated that by the end of its first season, Person of Interest had transformed from a "crime fighting show" with a plot twist, to "one of the best science fiction series ever broadcast", a change said to be due to the series "put[ting] the Machine, its intelligence, and the ethics of [..] using it, at the center of an ideological battle", and an unintended consequence of giving the Machine a voice, compared to its initial presence as a simple background plot device.[4]

genevieve
30th January 2017, 17:12
Person of Interest -- CHILLING!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
genevieve

onawah
26th February 2024, 00:02
Dr Richard Alan Miller, Wormhole to Saturn's Cube
Leak Project
419K subscribers
Premiered Nov 2, 2023

(I'm hoping to resurrect this thread, but I think it should just be entitled "Dr. Richard Alan Miller", who seems to be a genius without match today (though with an extremely eccentric personality) with expertise in so many subjects it's difficult to imagine he is even telling the truth about all his experiences and the projects he's been involved in.
He jumps around from subject to subject without warning so he's difficult to follow, but certainly worth the effort, because he is obviously as knowledgable as can be.
This interview is best described, I think, as being about Consciousness and the Nature of Reality.)

Dr Richard Alan Millers Most Recent Work https://www.richardalanmiller.com/boo...

Welcome to Ask Mr Wizard
Learn from the Wizard of Odd. Ask Mr Wizard, is your opportunity to connect with RAM
https://www.askmrwizard.net/

z7ofMlz88IY

QUOTE=onawah;1602259]Earth's Ancient Secret: The 12,000-Year Cosmic Cycle Unveiled
Premiered Dec 7, 2023
Leak Project

(The mad genius Dr. Richard Alan Miller in this interview, as usual, comments on many different subject and is all over the place, but his comments on the 12,000 solar cycles are gems, and they come in the beginning of the video, though interrupted by an ad in the middle. He talks about Edgar Cayce's predictions as well as the science, and mentions at 20 minutes in what he saw in Antarctica. )

"🔍 Brace yourselves for a mind-bending exploration into the Earth's mysterious 12,000-year cycle that could reshape our world! Join us as we unravel the groundbreaking research of Dr. Richard Alan Miller, a mathematical prodigy who delved into the depths of planetary evolution and cosmic phenomena.

🔄 Every 12,000 years, a cosmic event sends shockwaves through our solar system, triggering a celestial dance that alters the very core of our planet. Magnetic poles flip, fault lines quake, and volcanoes roar to life, reshaping continents and triggering epic events on a global scale.

🌌 Dr. Miller's computer simulations, conducted at Washington University and fueled by his unparalleled coding skills developed during his teenage years at NASA, take us back through five epochs, revealing the cataclysmic shifts that have occurred throughout Earth's history.
roject!
🌋 Hold on tight as we explore the repercussions of this 12,000-year cosmic reset - from continents breaking apart to the rise of "The New Jerusalem" in the Pacific Northwest. Entire countries may succumb to the ocean's depths, and our world as we know it could transform in ways we never imagined.

🚀 Are we on the brink of another epochal shift? Dive into the realms of planetary dynamics, ancient mysteries, and the cosmic ballet that shapes our existence. Don't miss this eye-opening journey into the heart of Earth's hidden secrets!"

dLoAYtTQYdc[/QUOTE]

onawah
27th February 2024, 15:35
Antarctica's Deepest Secrets: Dr. Richard Alan Miller's Shocking Discoveries Revealed!

Antarctica's Deepest Secrets: Dr. Richard Alan Miller's Shocking Discoveries Revealed!
Leak Project
419K subscribers

-QpWYnX7L4w

"Dr. Richard Alan Miller: 'I went to Antarctica' Embark on an unparalleled journey as we unveil the astounding revelations of Dr. Richard Alan Miller in Antarctica—an expedition that changed the way we perceive Earth's icy mysteries.
🏔️ Join Dr. Miller's 1974 mission through the Thule base, part of an anthropology program aimed at unraveling the secrets of a massive underground cavern beneath Antarctica's ice. What he found will challenge everything you thought you knew about the frozen continent.
🕳️ Discover an ancient Nazi base, possibly nuked, and a Viking outpost slowly succumbing to the passage of time. Journey into the colossal cavern, over a mile high, where an eerie daylight illuminates the underground world. And there, a mind-bending 100-mile deep hole beckons, its depths a profound enigma.
🛑 Years later, the plot thickens as high-ranking officials stumble upon something mysterious in Antarctica, perhaps awakening an ancient force like the legendary "Nephilim." The consequence? A swift quarantine, sealing off the secrets that lie beneath the frozen surface.
🌌 Explore the Oregon Vortex from above, where Dr. Miller witnessed a mini black hole, suggesting Earth's consumption by a cosmic force. Connect the ley lines, megalithic structures, and Earthworks as Earth becomes a canvas for a celestial dance.
👾 Unearth the connection between Morgellons and space, and Miller's advice to use "Wormwood" for deworming in the face of this celestial anomaly. Dive into the 9 Dark Matrix Levels, where an A.I. once held sway over Earth before being switched off.
🔮 As Miller's expertise extends to the X-Files set, we delve into interconnected dreams and dialogues, where the line between reality and the supernatural blurs. Remote viewing's danger contrasts with the safer exploration of astral projection.
🌀 Enter the realm of Magick, where the significance of drawing a Circle of Protection is revealed, demarcating the boundary between self and the mysterious beyond.
🚀 Brace yourself for a mind-bending exploration into the heart of Antarctica's underground secrets with Dr. Richard Alan Miller. Hit play, subscribe, and journey into the unknown depths."