PDA

View Full Version : ViewZone Magazine

shybastid
4th April 2010, 20:06
Although,some of the summeries on this website have been challenged as "questionable," I find a lot of the information to be quite factual. Mix the two and you get conspiracy with fact and fiction?

I'm interested in other Avalon memebers opinion of the Website.

http://www.viewzone.com/

The Jonestown Massacre Story if true..is worth the terrifying read alone.

stardustaquarion
4th April 2010, 20:12
I think that a lot of the information posted in this site is factual but it challenges our beliefs which is the reason the message is rejected. Our beliefs have taken us here to this juncture in time in which we are walking towards our self demise. Changing is possible is we ask what if it is true? what can I do to avert the fatal consequences that humanities actions will lead us too? How can I change to make my contribution to an enviroment in which I drop my ego for a peaceful co-existance with all species

Reality is weirder than fiction only we have been "boxed" to believe that what is happening for real is not true

Love to all

PS I will like to add that we always have to use our discernment

shybastid
4th April 2010, 23:41
Thanks for your input Star.. I tend to agree. A lot of the information "bends" my belie:confused:fs too.

shybastid
6th April 2010, 03:08
Seems like a good website for different ideas,concepts and facts..combining them without actual scientific data on a lot of topics...
Is the website too busy? Too much stuff?