PDA

View Full Version : Closed-eye hallucination

apokalypse
13th March 2014, 08:41
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-eye_hallucination‎

i don't know what exactly it called and i believe that term on Mainstream called it Closed Eye Hallucination. My point being seeing stuff when you closed your eyes

Level 3 Downwards is normal for me, seeing patterns -colors and motion. now and then during the night i get Level 4 seeings things which i can describe what did i see like like a wind blowing a tree or unclear faces. few times in my Lucid Dreaming or Sleep paralysis i can get see clearly fully motion picture as if i can see it with my eyes open...for instance one time i know i'm in dream state, i close my eyes and i saw clearly vision of a park in autumn with many levees on the ground.

couple of time i woke up have weird vision as if i somewhere else or things in my are different and i snap my selves so i came back to normal in current reality.

don't know how to describe it but it's incredible i'm in awake state having a vision like on the road in car passing by road-lights-trees through a farm with my eyes close and even more incredible in my dream state.

Wish i'm an artist or ability to draw so i can draw what i'm seeing...

Becky
13th March 2014, 15:16
I know what you are talking about. I get this too...from time to time, when I close my eyes at night, i see all sorts of images - often quite horrible faces. I have learnt to not be frightened, but just to observe and they pass. I find it interesting when I can observe from a detached point of view. I never thought to mention this, so it's good you have.
For me, I feel they are not things I'm thinking of or creating, just images projected in a lights and colours-in-motion kind of way. They don't bother me anymore but i do focus on the images and think 'I wonder where you've come from?'

Tesla_WTC_Solution
13th March 2014, 19:17
As a young child I often saw "geometric patterns" against my eyelids when they were closed.
Sort of like the neurons firing off in a weird pattern... not sure what to think.

Also I was really fascinated by the apparent luminescence of the iris when the eyes are closed.
I watched the "green ring" whiz by for hours, lol.

Some of the "hallucinations" might not be produced by us, though --
have you ever woken up and seen an image hanging in the air AFTER you open your eyes?

It happened to me ONCE in my whole life and was one of the worst things ever.
And yes it was a FACE.

soleil
13th March 2014, 21:08
when u are in that state, technically you can have a conscious obe exit

ghostrider
14th March 2014, 05:14
I can still see around the room with my eyes closed , even in complete darkness ... and I see waving patterns of energy , that get stronger when I pay attention to them... I followed them to an absolute one day and it led me to a huge fire of colors enfolding on itself ... after that I was and am usually about five minutes ahead of whatever goes on in my world ...I feel like a literally came out of the dark ages , and the last veil was removed ... going to write the formula for time travel , to the past and the future , and give it to a young co-worker going to an institute for higher education , to give to the science teacher ... let's see him explain it away here's a sample - Time travel into the past

If an extraterrestrial in his or her space ship wish to travel into the past, it means the chronon flow must be increased. They are then called tachyons.

Example of a travel:

From the present time back to immediately after the big bang, when light was at 44’069’497,5 km/s.

Formula:

Tachyon frequency f = Speed of light c : Chronon wave length λ

Values:

Tachyon frequency f = 44’069’497,5 km/s : 14'700 x 10^24 mm

Sum:

Tachyon frequency f = 2’997,925 x 10^30 Hz

Times increase:

With the chronon flow of one light second of present time according to Billy being at f = 20,39404762 x 10 ^30 Hz, above number represent an 147 times increase.

The chronon flow around the space ship must be increased 147 times from current value. These then becomes tachyons with same value as at destination. The space ship then plunges about 46 trillion years back in time.

AngelArmy
14th March 2014, 05:54
This is where I remote view, I dont choose what I remote view but all of sudden a very clear face will be revealed - the other night I saw a snake and an apple and increasingly monsters and even grey aliens. For me its either my third eye or remote viewing - I can see the room im in alot too. Does anyone know of an animated series called Mushi-shi? There was an episode about a boy with see in the dark eyes (not quite sure if this was the exact description) and he said something like you have 2 eyelids and you shouldn't look at the space between, that you should close your inner eye lid - i will try get the details.

here we go i found it yay

ZhBJ8ZgjJso

STR
16th March 2014, 01:24
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-eye_hallucination‎

i don't know what exactly it called and i believe that term on Mainstream called it Closed Eye Hallucination. My point being seeing stuff when you closed your eyes

Level 3 Downwards is normal for me, seeing patterns -colors and motion. now and then during the night i get Level 4 seeings things which i can describe what did i see like like a wind blowing a tree or unclear faces. few times in my Lucid Dreaming or Sleep paralysis i can get see clearly fully motion picture as if i can see it with my eyes open...for instance one time i know i'm in dream state, i close my eyes and i saw clearly vision of a park in autumn with many levees on the ground.

couple of time i woke up have weird vision as if i somewhere else or things in my are different and i snap my selves so i came back to normal in current reality.

don't know how to describe it but it's incredible i'm in awake state having a vision like on the road in car passing by road-lights-trees through a farm with my eyes close and even more incredible in my dream state.

Wish i'm an artist or ability to draw so i can draw what i'm seeing...

I know what you are talking about. I get this too...from time to time, when I close my eyes at night, i see all sorts of images - often quite horrible faces. I have learnt to not be frightened, but just to observe and they pass. I find it interesting when I can observe from a detached point of view. I never thought to mention this, so it's good you have.
For me, I feel they are not things I'm thinking of or creating, just images projected in a lights and colours-in-motion kind of way. They don't bother me anymore but i do focus on the images and think 'I wonder where you've come from?'

As a young child I often saw "geometric patterns" against my eyelids when they were closed.
Sort of like the neurons firing off in a weird pattern... not sure what to think.

Also I was really fascinated by the apparent luminescence of the iris when the eyes are closed.
I watched the "green ring" whiz by for hours, lol.

Some of the "hallucinations" might not be produced by us, though --
have you ever woken up and seen an image hanging in the air AFTER you open your eyes?

It happened to me ONCE in my whole life and was one of the worst things ever.
And yes it was a FACE.

Wow! I thought it was just me. I used to see the geometric pattern of the space in front of me dotted before me and it always started out really neat and then it like got creepy and I'd freak. My mother or one of my cousins that baby sat me would come in to calm me down. I'd try to point out what I saw but no one would buy it as anything other than dream. I'd later see similar shapes in flowers and other life forms and make silent note of it. Every now and then a light engulfs me and its very bright like you know, like its dark as it can be outside and in the bedroom and yet I see light from somewhere. Someone told me once its myself I see. I've often wondered.

jackovesk
16th March 2014, 12:28

(Geometric Patterns) reminded me of what happens to me from time to time...

With my eye's open, just into my peripheral vision I often see "Geometric Patterns' forming a......

Clear-Crystal (Kaleidoscope type Pattern) its bizarre they just sit there for (20 - 30) mins changing into different formations...:yes4:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblrmdp3pgr59J1rttlrno2_250.gif

Have no idea what they are though...:noidea:

PS - When I close my eyes at night I see...

Faces - Aliens - Historical Figures - Historical Events - Future Events - People running straight through me - People coming straight for me & veering off at the very last minute - Evil Faces - Kind Faces - Enlightened Faces, etc, etc...

I now realize why I see them too...:yes4:

kirolak
16th March 2014, 16:57
Apparently it is the beginning of clairvoyance & controlled streaming visions, according to a psychic I know sightly.

Becky
16th March 2014, 17:47
Apparently it is the beginning of clairvoyance & controlled streaming visions, according to a psychic I know sightly.

What do you mean by 'controlled streaming visions'?
In my case, I don't always see these 'visions' - especially the faces or events - they happen fairly rarely and I haven't figured out a pattern, but it does feel as if it's something that's projected onto my vision rather something I'm imagining. I can get the lovely swirly colours anytime I just relax, but the images/scenes are a different matter - they're similar in that they are swirly colour lights and images...they're not like watching a video/dvd or film clip, and not like a dream.