PDA

View Full Version : Our kin, the Dolphins

Orion197
13th March 2014, 15:02
Dear friends,
Our kin, the Dolphins, mean much more to us than many of us realize. They are vital to the planet and to the vibrational change we are heading into. I would ask all of you to broadcast love from your hearts to our Dolphins, for they will hear you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6EC07vUSGg

Tesla_WTC_Solution
13th March 2014, 19:03
I was really saddened by what happened recently in Japan (the dolphin hunt); it was very disturbing to me.
Things in the news have been TERRIBLE since that happened, too.

Thank you for posting this.

pyrangello
13th March 2014, 20:54
My friend who lives in Costa Rica told me she use to go to the village store by boat along the shore of the ocean 45 minutes each way to get supplies for food once a week in a 14 foot open bow boat with a small motor. On one occasion she said sharks surrounded her when all of a sudden a pod of dolphins came in and kicked the crap out of the sharks and protected her.:)
I have a dolphin tattooed on my arm along with an elephant , they are us , we are one, if only the worlds population could recognize this. And Japan with the dolphins and china with the elephants , Karma has a tendency to make the playing field equal.

Billy
13th March 2014, 21:05
I agree. This was good news i posted last year. India Declares Dolphins "Non Human Persons"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64305-India-Declares-Dolphins-Non-Human-Persons

Peace

Synchronicity
14th March 2014, 01:04
They are amazing! They represent psychopomps and are amazing and intelligent. I held to a fin last summer for a few moments and the ocean, power he had in his muscles and mind all raced over me. The image on my face that was caught in a picture wasn't peaceful and happy I would have expected, but fierce and focused. He could have easily hurt me, but instead he shared swimming, diving, flying through the air, hunting, and communicating...flying through the water...with me. It was truly amazing and he purposefully shared it with me after he looked into my eyes and seemed to know I would get the message. Startling and so powerful! So intelligent...I can't watch the disturbing videos...they really mess me up.

GuyFox
14th March 2014, 01:47
Have you noticed the odd resemblance between parts of dolphins and (standard image) greys?

By staying in the water, did dolphins hold onto a superior sort of consciousness?

Tyy1907
14th March 2014, 02:11
I agree, dolphins are amazing and precious animals. If you guys really resonate with dolphins, you might like this webpage www.joanocean.com Joan has been swimming with dolphins for over 25 years and she speaks of their ultra high frequencies and her communications with them. Take care!

seehas
14th March 2014, 04:26
When i crossed over from panama to columbia by sailboat some weeks ago i was meditating on board and kindly asking if dophins would like to show themselfs , on the other morning we realy had a school of dolphins swimming by the boat i was sitting in front with my feets nearly touching them... i was so thankfull to them that they come.
i will never forget that :)

Tesla_WTC_Solution
14th March 2014, 07:09
When i crossed over from panama to columbia by sailboat some weeks ago i was meditating on board and kindly asking if dophins would like to show themselfs , on the other morning we realy had a school of dolphins swimming by the boat i was sitting in front with my feets nearly touching them... i was so thankfull to them that they come.
i will never forget that :)

Oooooh you just reminded me of something!

Back in 2011, my grandparents on my mom's side took me out on their boat.
PNW region, we launched near Everett WA and went up toward Friday Harbor.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you, but 100 feet, maybe 200 at most from the boat launch,
there was a pod of at least 4 Orcas traveling!

And the idiot yuppies who peeled out in their motorboat before we did (they even kicked up gravel from the truck hoping to launch before we did),
they almost ran the orcas over and didn't even see them going by!!

The beautiful black and white animals came up out of the water right into this couple's wake,
4 bright black fins slicing through the surface, sunlight looked so pretty on them...

They were gone so fast, too... powerful swimmers, don't hang around the shore long that I can tell.
They were so close to the boat ramp it was unreal!

It was sad in a way, sort of like watching an animal cross a busy road.
people really do intrude.

:(

But it was a gift to see them.
At the time I had 4 people in my household, and the number of whales seemed lucky to me.

http://egh0t2b8t2s3nmhmh1owg24pcj.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/4a-CA140A-CA140B-2012Jan4-AlisaSchulman-Janiger-Santa-Monica-Bayc2s-600x402.jpg

p.s. I really wanna see dolphins :) i've seen some from a ferry once,
but I wanna see them in the water, up close.

they wouldn't be afraid of me like turkeys and deer are, i've never hunted a dolphin...!!

Daphne
16th March 2014, 19:09
Dolphins are us is what I feel. They are so powerful and beautiful and ethical.