PDA

View Full Version : Back again

shadowstalker
15th March 2014, 01:03
SO what have i missed, had no internet for a few weeks and we moved again 3 weeks ago to springtown Texas.

Anything new on Simon Parkes interviews?

P.S, I missed you all more then you will ever know.. :luv:

Kindling
15th March 2014, 01:52
Hey Girlie!! Glad you're back :hug:. You're only about 3 hours from me now. I lived in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area a lot when I was growing up. Looks like you are close to Ft. Worth but I've never been to Springtown. Hope you are happy there. Love ya!

shadowstalker
15th March 2014, 01:59
Yup much closer to fort worth about 20 miles north of, if i have my compass right,(which I probably don't) lol.
Things could be better, but at least I am getting my life back together with my friends help..
Love ya to, i will TRY to skype when I can,
P.S. If you see me on skype , just chat me up, ok?

ghostrider
15th March 2014, 15:15
I knew you were moving , glad your back , hope all is well ...

mojo
15th March 2014, 16:42
welcome back shadowstalker,
Hope you are liking your new home...hopefully this new spot will have some intriguing paranormal activities to research...;)

Tesla_WTC_Solution
15th March 2014, 18:07
Texas is kind of a fun place to live.
Back 15 years ago or so, I lived in a small neighborhood near Austin (well some minutes away).
It was across the Colorado River from everything including my school.

You guys would not believe some of the neat weird old places on some of the farms etc. and abandoned factory sites, etc.
There was a small creek that fed into the river on the other side from where my nhood was.
It was all full of limestone deposits from some shut down factory. A friend and I picked a whole bunch of pieces off of the waterfall and took them home.
They were like dragon scales, all kinds of weird, purple green rocks and spikes.

There were wild boars in the woods sometimes. Lots of rabbits, deer, squirrels, etc. Doves.

I hope you like the area a lot and have some water access!

Have you been to Corpus Christi? OMG you gotta see the beach there :)

Circe
16th March 2014, 11:55
Shadowstalker, Here is an Interview w/ Simon Parkes from the unexplained website interviewee was Howard Hughes (British Broadcaster) interview date 14/03/2014 http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-podcasts/edition-148-simon-parkes
This time, Simon Parkes – the Councillor in Yorkshire who says he’s from a long line of contactees/abductees.

shadowstalker
16th March 2014, 15:33
I will respond when I can, sorry, things have been going wonky here.

shadowstalker
16th March 2014, 18:03
Texas is kind of a fun place to live.
Back 15 years ago or so, I lived in a small neighborhood near Austin (well some minutes away).
It was across the Colorado River from everything including my school.

You guys would not believe some of the neat weird old places on some of the farms etc. and abandoned factory sites, etc.
There was a small creek that fed into the river on the other side from where my nhood was.
It was all full of limestone deposits from some shut down factory. A friend and I picked a whole bunch of pieces off of the waterfall and took them home.
They were like dragon scales, all kinds of weird, purple green rocks and spikes.

There were wild boars in the woods sometimes. Lots of rabbits, deer, squirrels, etc. Doves.

I hope you like the area a lot and have some water access!

Have you been to Corpus Christi? OMG you gotta see the beach there :)

Never been to CC.

No water close by, but there is a quaint rock strata to dig thru this summer I can get at.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

welcome back shadowstalker,
Hope you are liking your new home...hopefully this new spot will have some intriguing paranormal activities to research...;)

When I was living in Austin, it was a virtual UFO nexus for me, to bad I never had the camcorder on hand.

I am hoping to get some good stuff here in the boonies tho'..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Shadowstalker, Here is an Interview w/ Simon Parkes from the unexplained website interviewee was Howard Hughes (British Broadcaster) interview date 14/03/2014 http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-podcasts/edition-148-simon-parkes
This time, Simon Parkes – the Councillor in Yorkshire who says he’s from a long line of contactees/abductees.

Thank you for the link, I appreciate it, loved listening to it, I got to get a hold of Simon soon, thank you.