PDA

View Full Version : U.S. official says intel suggests Iran plans to ship arms to Taliban

irishspirit
4th April 2010, 21:16
Well folks, looks as though the attack on Iran begins sooner than we thought. With this type of propreganda now on the mainstream networks, it is only a matter of time.

Irish spirit.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/04/02/iran.taliban.weapons/index.html?eref=rss_world&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_world+%28RSS%3A+World%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Northern Boy
4th April 2010, 22:39
Feel free to accept what you wish First off the UN Security Council must agree to any strike of Iran . China would block any such attempt as well as Russia. So unless they want to act as the rouge nation and do so without approval they would suffer world condemnation for it. My bet is Israel would more likely act alone with convert assistance from the US so it would look like the US was not involved. Mainstream Media has to sell the story to the sheep so they have begun and its measuring public acceptance of the strike if one were to occur

VERITAS
4th April 2010, 23:00
It really makes you wonder if the whole "Prime Minister Netanyahu" was humiliated and the Israelis saying "we're building more settlements" faux pas while Vice President Biden was there a few days ago was just propaganda to make us believe that if Israel attacks Iran and we "condemn" it because of "strained relations", the world won't know we're covertly helping out...

I think if Israel attacks Gaza once again, other countries won't stand still this time and it could be the tripwire that will engulf the region (and the world) in flames (WWIII).

Just my two cents.

Mel

SteveX
5th April 2010, 00:24
Yep... that’s about the way of it. Get Israel to attack Iran. Iran retaliates then it's the allies, the west mucking in to support Israel. Meanwhile Russia China pitch in with Iran. At what point would it stop before it’s gone with the wind?

grace
5th April 2010, 02:56
lets pray not

Humble Janitor
5th April 2010, 03:04
It won't happen because I guarantee you that nuclear weapons will be disabled the minute they try to launch them.

ExHaLaTiON
5th April 2010, 04:20
It won't happen because I guarantee you that nuclear weapons will be disabled the minute they try to launch them.

wishful thinking, but i dont think we can guarantee anything at this moment in time as events are unfolding quicker then expected. With so many agendas , its only a matter of when whos boling point hits the surface first. This whole going to war to trigger a one world gov is ludicrous, the plan is too simple. There is a bigger picture that we dont know about...

pilotsimone
5th April 2010, 04:30
nuclear weapons will be disabled the minute they try to launch them.

Yep. :nod:

K626
5th April 2010, 07:21
Feel free to accept what you wish First off the UN Security Council must agree to any strike of Iran . China would block any such attempt as well as Russia. So unless they want to act as the rouge nation and do so without approval they would suffer world condemnation for it. My bet is Israel would more likely act alone with convert assistance from the US so it would look like the US was not involved. Mainstream Media has to sell the story to the sheep so they have begun and its measuring public acceptance of the strike if one were to occur

Pretty much go along with this apart from the caveat that the Zionists are pretty crazy and think they can do pretty much what they like as recent evidence (passport faking killings/ more settlements announced on Biden trip) shows.

K626
5th April 2010, 07:23
Yep... that’s about the way of it. Get Israel to attack Iran. Iran retaliates then it's the allies, the west mucking in to support Israel. Meanwhile Russia China pitch in with Iran. At what point would it stop before it’s gone with the wind?

I don't think Russia and America will step in, not sure about the Chinese as they have done massive economic deals with Iran recently.

steve_a
5th April 2010, 08:17
Hi irishspirit,

The article is extrmely vague from CNN.

The intelligence only 'suggests' something that COULD happen in the future.

The piece is contradictory as one official states, "There are indications the Iranians have stepped it up" but doesn't mention any evidence to reforce his views yet Robert Gates in the last paragraph states, "We have really not seen an increase of Iranian assistance, whether it's equipment or weapons or training, in western Afghanistan. We're obviously keeping an eye on it, but it seems pretty modest at this point."

What has happened in the past as another official stated, "limited supplies of weapons to the Taliban ... not enough to cause major problems for coalition forces."

So what do we get from the article? Perhaps a little hyping from CNN? Is there a nervous official? Are the second official and Gates lying?

The story to me just seems to be a 'filler' just to keep Iran in the forefront and looking like a rogue nation and also to justify the US in the Middle East.

Best regards,

Steve

Well folks, looks as though the attack on Iran begins sooner than we thought. With this type of propreganda now on the mainstream networks, it is only a matter of time.

Irish spirit.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/04/02/iran.taliban.weapons/index.html?eref=rss_world&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_world+%28RSS%3A+World%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

irishspirit
5th April 2010, 10:00
Whilst I agree that the UN should stop any such attachs, I cannot see that stopping them. Did that stop them when they destroyed Iraq? Also, did it stop them distroying GAZA? No! Morover, I think anyone with any common sense will know that Iran does not have "the bomb".

Something else very interesting that has come out of this is http://www.infowars.com/nukes-now-iran-is-threat-to-world-economy-says-obama/ and this I feel will explain all the hype surrounding China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXotMefAbgM&feature=player_embedded

Interesting times people.

irishspirit
5th April 2010, 10:04
Hi irishspirit,

The piece is contradictory as one official states, "There are indications the Iranians have stepped it up" but doesn't mention any evidence to reforce his views yet Robert Gates in the last paragraph states, "We have really not seen an increase of Iranian assistance, whether it's equipment or weapons or training, in western Afghanistan. We're obviously keeping an eye on it, but it seems pretty modest at this point."

What has happened in the past as another official stated, "limited supplies of weapons to the Taliban ... not enough to cause major problems for coalition forces."

So what do we get from the article? Perhaps a little hyping from CNN? Is there a nervous official? Are the second official and Gates lying?

The story to me just seems to be a 'filler' just to keep Iran in the forefront and looking like a rogue nation and also to justify the US in the Middle East.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve,

Had I not have seen all this before, I would agree with you. However, it is all pointing to an attack on Iran (see above, now Iran will kill the economy), all things point to an attack. Do I feel it will be done with nukes as other posters suggest, No! However, I feel the attack will come very soon.

Regards

irishspirit

irishspirit
5th April 2010, 10:05
Hi irishspirit,

Best regards,

Steve

Steve,

Had I not have seen all this before, I would agree with you. However, it is all pointing to an attack on Iran (see above, now Iran will kill the economy), all things point to an attack. Do I feel it will be done with nukes as other posters suggest, No! However, I feel the attack will come very soon.

Regards

irishspirit

steve_a
5th April 2010, 17:12
Hi irishspirit,

No doubt there will be an attack on Iran. That has been on the cards for a long time.

However, I was relating to the article on the CNN website. As I understood it, or not, the story was just a contradiction of terms with the right arm saying things are getting difficult and the left arm saying that there's not really a problem.

I reckon the article was just to keep the Iran subject in the forefront.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve,

Regards

irishspirit