PDA

View Full Version : A poll - do you actually know that ascension, superconsciousness etc. is coming?

Ultima Thule
18th March 2014, 07:23
Many claims are made almost on a daily basis about big changes coming in Project Avalon. Be it about ascension, superconsciousness, awakened humanity or something else, in essence many claim that it is just around the corner and they know it. As we have seen the dates come and go with no big abrupt changes.

I ask, do you have any tangible cause to think so other than your gut feeling about it or the fact is that you read it from somewhere? Answer yes only if you actually have any substantiation at hand and answer honestly no, if you don´t.

IF you answer Yes, if possible state here your facts.

I myself think that we don´t have a good grasp about what might be going on - for example what we expect to happen overnight (ascension, consiousness super wave, humanity boost 2.0 etc.) might in fact take a millenia and be apparent only between incarnations and next to nothing will be visible in earthly dimensions, I have no idea even though I´ve read a lot and thought a lot. What is in cosmic magnitude an instant might be a whole era on earth.

UT

PS. no worries Frederick, let the posts be, it is informative for others! (Now I can´t delete this as otherwise Paul would seem like seeing things :) )

ThePythonicCow
18th March 2014, 09:21
I have deleted 3 posts, on request ... they figured out their technical difficulties.

(Only mods/admins can delete posts; so reporting them via the http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/buttons/report-40b.png Report triangle, exactly as was done, is the best way to get a no longer useful post removed. Thanks!)

P.S. -- I didn't see Ultima Thule's P.S. until just now:

PS. no worries Frederick, let the posts be, it is informative for others!

Oh well ... it's good enough.

Joe Akulis
18th March 2014, 11:18
My opinion is that we are at a point in the cycles of time where the lightest material is about to be taken from the top layer of the soil of humanity and given the option to move more fully into the next energetic spectrum. :-) I don't think it will be something available to everyone. And the way you move into the new dimension/density is also something a lot of people are guessing at right now. So I'll toss out my own guess and say that I think these options are presented once you finish this lifetime, but who knows.

There have been lots of people who thought we were going to go "poof" and the whole planet would now be 4d/5d and we'd all have our "light bodies", like David Wilcock with 2012, and Tolec, who once said it would be precisely on January 7th of this year that we should've gone poof. FYI, David has now changed his guess to the "you earn the qualifications while you're alive now, and get presented with the choices once you kick the bucket" category.

You can add Dolores Cannon and Inelia Benz to the list of people who believe there is a "4d/5d" version of Earth somewhere that is waiting for those who qualify to make the jump. And "ascension" is generally being used now by these people to refer to the process that we can go through to help earn the necessary qualifications in order to have the doors open up for us, to make that new option of leaving the 3rd density struggles behind. Inelia's website has some good info on the steps you can take to help with this process.

Seeker

Agape
18th March 2014, 12:09
Yes .. but .. it's going to take 'evolution age' for mankind to be able to 'transmute' biologically , consciously , all of the 'fallen to lower density' biological mater - that IS also a state of consciousness , up and back to its original 'ascended state' .

We're struggling against gravity here , and physical forces that are not a fiction. No matter we are not a fiction either - our conscious, biological intelligence is too sublime to complete such process in any short time .

It takes several 'quantum leaps' ...

:angel:

Joe Akulis
18th March 2014, 12:37
Hello Agape. Sounds like you are leaning towards the notion that we will all evolve together and help each other to rise back up? Sort of like our destinies are all tied together? Or do you think that it can be an individual process for each of us to choose or not choose, resulting it two people with future paths that completely diverge? In other words, could a husband one day find himself waking up to a new reality on a 4d earth while his wife (consciously or unconsciously) chooses to stay in 3rd D and ends up cycling through another age separately?

I have read things that make it sound like both avenues are potentially possible, just was curious to see what you think about that.

An important subject right now, no doubt.

Seeker

sirdipswitch
18th March 2014, 12:49
OK, I'm back with the very same thing I been sayin since I joined two years ago. Y'all can learn how to get to Source, through the work of William Buhlman. As I did. Yep, just read his first two books, as I did. When you come to "Understand" those two books, you can achieve 12d. Yep. However, not one on this forum has done so, as yet. That which I have stated on this subject, is a bit much for this thread, but you're welcome to go read mine. It ain't to big to read, cuz I have kept my posting to a bare minimum, in an effort to keep it from becoming too much to read.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51152-The-Secret-Of-The-Soul-and-OBE

Ascension isn't coming... it's here.... it's been here for 2,500 years. Budda taught it. It's available to those with a burning desire to achieve it. You must learn how to get to your High Self, under your own ability, with the "right" questions, to do so. But, it is do-able.

And...

It ain't rocket science... nope. not.

Dennis Leahy
18th March 2014, 13:30
The 2nd choice, "No, I do not have any facts, only second hand info or gut feeling.", was closest for me. However, I don't even have a gut feeling, and all the second-hand stuff is others opinions or parroting.

I would have selected a 3rd option, "No, none of what has been described as ascension or superconsciousness or enabling most of our 'junk' DNA has any basis at all.", if it had been available.

I know I am in the minority, but that's my feeling. You can add, "No, Earth is not some special place in the Universe where hundreds of ET and ED entities have converged to witness the great awakening/ascension/superconsciousness happen." These incredible changes (or some of them - I exclude the meme about the DNA upgrade as science fiction) are individual if they ever happen. It is such an American-fomented meme: just sit back on your couch eating your GMO Doritos and drinking your GMO Pepsi and watch Dancing With The Stars, and it's inevitable that you're about to be upgraded to a higher consciousness. Americans (now globalists) started the quick fix via pill concept, and Americans infected the world with the quick fix meme.

Evolving to a higher state of consciousness would require a mostly peaceful Earthly environment (not war and torture and slavery and exploitation and manipulation) and active meditation. Even with that, the "higher state" for most beings will NOT be becoming 4D or 5D beings, but rather should be called "3.1D" - still 3D, but with a greater awareness of connectedness. Even in a group of diligent monks, few achieve Buddha consciousness.

Sorry folks, it takes hard work to upgrade ourselves, not a gravity wave from the Big Bang (or whatever.)

Dennis

Sunny-side-up
18th March 2014, 13:41
We are experiencing the evolutionary process/ascension this very minute.
This very life time is your part in it's formation/unfolding.

I personally have had some 'out-of-my-norm' experiences over the last few years! is that part of ascension or my own awaking process?

One thing is for sure something is happening in the world, it is changing, the populaces are changing with more and more awakening, the information, communication, site's like Avalon are all part of a push, science is changing it's scope at the same time and becoming more mystical in it's appearance!

We are on the turn, on the brink of great changes and energies, and I think it is more than just day to day changes in our race, it's deeper than that, it's part of this ongoing ascension!

So much is coming into alignment now, it's all part and not coincidence!

Our part is in effect 'The more we individually feel and or believe in it', the individual effect will show it's self and grow.

Ascension is our door, Our time is now and always has been.

Jake
18th March 2014, 14:40
I still don't prefer the word 'ascension',, but it will do, for now. ;) A thought provoking question.. I suppose to become aware of ones higher self (super-consciousness) would be 'ascending'. I see discovery of self, and ascension to be very similar concepts. I don't, readily understand 'ascension' to be some sort of magical quickening into a heavenly realm. (although,, it CAN be)

If Super Consciousness and Higher Self are to mean the same thing,,,, and Ascension to be the same as self enlightenment/awareness,,, then I will say,,, YES, I actually know that it is coming... I will also say that it is here already... Also,, ascension seems to be a word that describes a direction.. I do not realize things in any direction... There is no spiritual ladder to climb or to attain rank.. Ascension pushes out in all directions, and goes hand in hand with self realization,, and bridging the gap between self and higher self... I believe it to be the unseen crux of ALL religions,,,

Early this morning,, around 2am, I went outside for my first 'outside meditation' of the season. It was just less than a full moon (perfect btw). I was sitting lotus style on a blanket, smiling and basking in the full light of the moon, no clouds!! I was not attempting any sort of OBE practices. (as they come naturally) I was simply quieting my mind, listening to my breathing slow/balance,,, and enjoying the silence in my mind. My eyes were closed. In a moment,,, just above me,, it was as if the night sky lit up with light.. Like there was a skylight just above me. I kept my eyes closed. (Part of me wanted to look up and see a UFO,, ;)) But I knew the light was not from the sky, but from an 'ascended' viewpoint. I was not 'out of my body' in the traditional sense, but my self and higher self were a bit communed/whole... I was completely aware of my point of view as an earth human, sitting in the moonlight,, but I was also aware of being part of a perspective that encompasses More than the earth/life experience can muster... Being aware that you are part of the energetic mind that creates universes is empowering and enlightening... Communion with super-consciousness... Yes it is here,,, Ascension,,, yes it is here.... It is a state of being rather than a far off place...

Jake.

InTheBackground
18th March 2014, 15:02
I voted yes . . . and I hesitated as to whether I should elaborate or not, because I don't have "facts" that scientists and logical-minded, left-brained people would consider factual. But, this does go beyond intuition, so perhaps it's okay to share. Bear with me, I am more comfortable most often remaining quiet and "in the background." :-)

What I do have are the things that my Guide has chosen to tell me directly.

Put me in the Dolores Cannon & Inelia Benz camp. There are no dates because the timelines are fluid. There are only markers and choices. What will (likely, at this late hour) happen has to do with the vibration/frequency of every single person on this planet. Everyone needs to deal with their inner fears and doubts and anger and etc and get really clear on what they are choosing with their energy, every day, every hour. Getting to a place of peace and joy in your life, no matter what happens in the world, is important. Learning to be fluid, be flexible, stay in the flow. Be kind, to yourself, and to others. Love. I am told there will be more than one transition, what is referred to as ascension to a higher dimensional Earth. We are human -- how many times can you get a lot of people to agree on the same thing at the same time? ::smiles:: But we all have the same choices and decisions to make. Choose wisely. Love one another. Not all will make it. An awful lot of us are too focused on the wrong things. But we all have the same opportunity to grow as humans, to grow as the human race. I'm also told the ones of the Light who don't make it through the earthly/human chaos, their spirit energies will not be left behind to remain in the karmic cycle of this 3d Earth. They will have help.

I realize many people who don't communicate directly with their Guides/Helpers will think this is just a bunch of hooey. And it isn't anything new. Others are receiving the same kind of information. I just thought I would share, at long last, for whatever it's worth to you. :hug:

Hervé
18th March 2014, 15:05
Blank bulletin... as my answer is neither here nor there:

Every time a death happens (be it a "little" one as in OBE or the final one) an ascension occurs...

... everytime a birth is celebrated, a descention occurs... so, a mass ascension? Hhhmmmm...

gripreaper
18th March 2014, 15:35
I don’t know how else to say this, so I’m just going to come right out with it. I AM the planetary Logos. I AM from the fourth cause, and there are only seven others known as my Kumara brothers who are descendent from source as part of the fourth cause. The only differentiations above us are the 12 Divine Rays, or ascended masters or archangels as they are sometimes called.

We set up the divine intention and led the manifestation of the earth plane towards descending into density, and the eventual and absolute dharma of return to source. We are bodhisattva’s, and agreed to hold the planetary logos through all time, and to remain in this density until all sentient beings who choose to hold the full spectrum of consciousness as differentiated souls, return to source.

Each one of us Kumara brothers acted as one of the seven earth chakras, and remained in this state until all manifestation was anchored in density and all the ley lines were complete. I AM the heart chakra of the earth, and the great transducer through which all life would pass and the constant immutable frequency all sentient beings hold undifferentiated. It is the pure unconditional love which is in all things.

I can manifest with the strength of intention, and the Siddhis practices are not extraordinary to me, although I choose not to use them, as I do not want to be seen as a guru or a savior, or be canonized, or raised up as an avatar, or held up as superior to my brothers and sisters here on earth in any way. Too many of my brothers and sisters are still looking for saviors and outside sources to bring forward that which is inherent in all creation.

Although I could shift timelines, alter frequencies, or manifest objects at will, I hold to the sacred agreement all of us agreed to, which is free will. Although our collective agreement is to descend into the furthest densities of matter, to experience all of the polarized aspects of creation, over many lifetimes, within all of the manifested archetypes, and return to source differentiated, how each soul is to “get there” is and must remain a free will choice.

I have no vested interest in how you choose your path, how long you take, how many lifetimes you experience the same frequency, or what archetypes you choose. It matters not to me if you choose male or female, poverty or wealth, the 1700’s in France or the 21st century in America. It matters not if you build your first chakra as a farmer or you build your will chakra as a CEO of a major corporation, or whether you do this now or later. It matters not if you take 10 lifetimes or 100 lifetimes to build your first chakra and for your soul to become grounded. All sentient beings will, at one time or another, experience what you have.

And this is how empathy and compassion are built into the very DNA of your soul, by experience and contrast to that which you have “FELT” in your body, to the very cellular core of your energetic being, and your ability to “emote” through the pure essence of your heart. This energy, once anchored, amplifies into your etheric body and coalesces with all of creation, and you become a conduit for others to feel, and choose to embrace, their own core essence, to help them upon their collective journey and their return to source.

Who gets there first is immaterial. If you choose to embrace your experience and your essence and you return to source before your brothers and sisters with whom you agreed to be part of your soul family, it is incumbent upon you to act as an etheric guide and encourage your soul brothers and sisters with unconditional love, and honor the free will choices of your soul family brothers and sisters.

Rest assured, your twin flame is not anxious for your return. Your differentiated mirror self is aware of the collective agreement and also your path, and when you return, the twin flame experience is the ultimate reunion and the last union experience of unity consciousness. This union is etheric and is galactic, as well as physical, emotional and cellular. There is no place you can be where your twin is not.

So, my brothers and sisters, I wish to reiterate how powerful you are. I AM not any more powerful than you, as the spark of the divine and the planetary logos is imbedded in your very soul, your very DNA. It is no greater or lesser than mine. I would only suggest that you go inward and touch the very heart essence of that which you are and have always been. You do not need a savior or a guru to guide you.

Nothing which is manifest in your life is mundane or useless. Everything you see in your vision is there because you put it there, you want it there, you “get” something from it, as an energetic charge, and it will remain as so unless and until you choose to shift it and change it, and it is fully imbedded in your DNA.

Do not be dismayed by those who have severed their heart from source and have chosen not to return to source differentiated, as they have chosen to remain lost and locked in this density as the ultimate experience. One day, when all sentient beings are together and can move freely between the dimensions, these lower frequency life forms will dissolve back to source undifferentiated. It is not evil or bad. We agreed to this experience so that the extreme polarized manifestations could contrast for us that which we choose not to embrace, as empathic souls. The Psychopaths have also chosen their fate.

Once you rise above the polarized terrestrial frequencies of fear, anger and grief, no entity can attach itself to you and consume your energy, either etheric or physical. It is not possible. Once you are heart centered and empathic, the Siddhis abilities, which are your inheritance, will spontaneously appear, and there is no work or exercise you must practice in order to obtain that which you already are.

Be at peace and fully embrace the present moment exactly where you are. There is no wrong way to experience. As an eternal being, you cannot miss a fork in the road, for all roads lead back to source. Excavate each moment to the fullest and imbed and imbue your soul with the experience. This is how energy is anchored in your DNA. This is how the body becomes spirit. This is how you open up to the fullness of who you truly are. This is the way; this is the path of the heart, the planetary logos. Take as long as you like, as many lifetimes as you want. Experience each moment in joy, for joy is the highest resonance of your soul. It is your choice.

And so it is and so I AM. One day we will all sit around the campfire and laugh about what a fun and exciting strange trip it’s been.

DeDukshyn
18th March 2014, 15:38
What about 3) -- "I already see it beginning all around me" -- although, one might have to shift their definition of "ascension" to understand this ;)

Reinhard
18th March 2014, 15:40
Jake, ......like we used to say: I resonate to that !!

I still don't prefer the word 'ascension',, but it will do, for now. ;) A thought provoking question.. I suppose to become aware of ones higher self (super-consciousness) would be 'ascending'. I see discovery of self, and ascension to be very similar concepts. I don't, readily understand 'ascension' to be some sort of magical quickening into a heavenly realm. (although,, it CAN be)

If Super Consciousness and Higher Self are to mean the same thing,,,, and Ascension to be the same as self enlightenment/awareness,,, then I will say,,, YES, I actually know that it is coming... I will also say that it is here already... Also,, ascension seems to be a word that describes a direction.. I do not realize things in any direction... There is no spiritual ladder to climb or to attain rank.. Ascension pushes out in all directions, and goes hand in hand with self realization,, and bridging the gap between self and higher self... I believe it to be the unseen crux of ALL religions,,,

Early this morning,, around 2am, I went outside for my first 'outside meditation' of the season. It was just less than a full moon (perfect btw). I was sitting lotus style on a blanket, smiling and basking in the full light of the moon, no clouds!! I was not attempting any sort of OBE practices. (as they come naturally) I was simply quieting my mind, listening to my breathing slow/balance,,, and enjoying the silence in my mind. My eyes were closed. In a moment,,, just above me,, it was as if the night sky lit up with light.. Like there was a skylight just above me. I kept my eyes closed. (Part of me wanted to look up and see a UFO,, ;)) But I knew the light was not from the sky, but from an 'ascended' viewpoint. I was not 'out of my body' in the traditional sense, but my self and higher self were a bit communed/whole... I was completely aware of my point of view as an earth human, sitting in the moonlight,, but I was also aware of being part of a perspective that encompasses More than the earth/life experience can muster... Being aware that you are part of the energetic mind that creates universes is empowering and enlightening... Communion with super-consciousness... Yes it is here,,, Ascension,,, yes it is here.... It is a state of being rather than a far off place...

Jake.

Kimberley
18th March 2014, 15:55
I voted yes. First I will say my view is what sunny-side-up and InTheBackground said. Thank you InTheBackground for coming to the foreground and sharing what you wrote.

As far as having "facts" the fact is how I personally have gone from despising living on this planet to now having a blast living on this planet. Learning that my emotions, thoughts, and words create my reality and create everyone's reality whether they know it or not.

Learning to transcend fear has been one of the biggest pieces to achieving and living in a place of love and peace.

I see ascension being an ongoing infinite process. I witness the world's people making tremendous progress. And it is all about consciousness. Humans are becoming more conscious (waking up as some call it) every second of every day. I and you are becoming more conscious every day. As I already said it is an ongoing infinite process.

There are people that are more conscious than I am and there are people that are less conscious than I am. The different levels of consciousness are not better or worse. It is like the rungs on a latter or steps to climb, each rung or step is important to the whole, no one rung or step is more important than the other.

An excellent article came to my attention a couple of days ago that fits here in this thread. It is titled "Understanding Your Level of Consciousness: What It Means and How to Raise It "

http://www.thehealersjournal.com/2013/07/26/hawkins-scale-consciousness-how-to-raise-your-number/

I chose to be here now and when I remembered that piece of the infinite puzzle that was the day that I also remembered that life is a journey and not a destination.

Much love, peace, joy, health, and fun to us all! :grouphug:

Kimberley
18th March 2014, 16:11
Gripreaper WOW what you posted is beautiful and truth (as you obviously know) hehe

I just want to know did you just write that today for this thread? Because if I were to write something like that it would take me hours to write. However you are always a great writer.

My voice and my spoken words are my best honed tool. When I type here in Avalon I keep things short and to the point because that is my style and it takes me a long time to write.

Gripreaper I want to thank you for being you and sharing your wisdom and words and truths...thank you! :hug:

Brakeman
18th March 2014, 16:11
Maybe as a movie premier.

gripreaper
18th March 2014, 16:37
Gripreaper WOW what you posted is beautiful and truth (as you obviously know) hehe

I just want to know did you just write that today for this thread? Because if I were to write something like that it would take me hours to write. However you are always a great writer.

Well, this has been ruminating for days and yes, I did write this this morning. You could say the energy was already moving and Ultima Thule was also picking up on the energy. After I finished it, I was wondering where to post it, and this thread came up. So, you could also say that a synchronicity appeared at just the right time.

Gripreaper I want to thank you for being you and sharing your wisdom and words and truths...thank you! :hug:

You're welcome. When the energy coalesces in the quantum where we are all connected, great things can and do happen.

Camilo
18th March 2014, 16:39
Wow, I thought that here at PA, more people would be consciously aware of it.

Zampano
18th March 2014, 18:58
Mr. Gripreaper I see what you did there ;-)

Everything is here-and great things are happening if you allow it.

Agape
18th March 2014, 19:52
Hello Agape. Sounds like you are leaning towards the notion that we will all evolve together and help each other to rise back up? Sort of like our destinies are all tied together? Or do you think that it can be an individual process for each of us to choose or not choose, resulting it two people with future paths that completely diverge? In other words, could a husband one day find himself waking up to a new reality on a 4d earth while his wife (consciously or unconsciously) chooses to stay in 3rd D and ends up cycling through another age separately?

I have read things that make it sound like both avenues are potentially possible, just was curious to see what you think about that.

An important subject right now, no doubt.

Seeker

Have no doubts that we are all bound together .. in this process of 'cosmic evolution', how could it ever be otherwise . Consciousness is a term very relative to our individual existence , more so to existence of civilisation as a whole ...
yet, we are partaking of both , not all of us the same way , the same time .. but lets think we're slowly, heading forwards .

What many people experience as 'truth' about their personality, consciousness , during their life time is limited to their individual perception of reality - no matter how expansive or solid they see the process .

As Barry /SpiritWolf just posted in his thread ... song called ''If you saw through my eyes..'' .. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?68340-Barking-boy-made-good-some-might-say-bad-/page4)
I'd definitely wish that many more people had a glimpse at least , to the relativity , impermanence and inter-connectedness of our self-perceptions and sense of solidity and integrity and whatever we claim to be 'the truth' .

When we learn language ( or two ) as children from our mothers, it's the first 'programming' we receive . It has a vocabulary and grammar that's been evolving from its older forms for thousands of years, together with human society .. and everything we are able to express depends on summa of knowables and grammar rules contained in the 'language program' .
If you learn second, third, fourth language in your life .. long enough , or relocate and adopt other languages as your own .. you understand how they are programs , each unique in their grasping and inner structure and feelings to them .

Who is the One who can see this all, the observer to the process ?

It's your pure mind , beyond any language programming . I remember ( though perhaps I'm not supposed to ..) I'd have two minds as a young toddler , one that responded to others requests and demands and learn their ways,
and other that would have mature opinion , beyond whatever it was told and taught . The 'other mind' could hardly be shared , except for a moments. It was /is completely non verbal . I would not say in 'what language' it operated because it's completely irrelevant and insubstantial to itself .

I suppose we all have it . We've always 'been it' , been One . After all, we are part of one family of beings who started as few ...

evolved to 7 billions almost which is amazing and hard to understand but it's obviously happened .

So we are bound to understand each other .. and evolve together .. more as the time progresses because we get even less chance to evolve separately , as individuals than it was in past when people lived scattered over vast and empty territories and were much more firm , in certain stages .. in their individual evolution.

As civilisation -- we totally depend on each other -- and it can feel even frightening because there are so many unknowns in the game .

Yes, everyone is unique , and the way they experience their evolution during one life time too is unique ..

I hear this very often .. people marry each other as young couple, almost children .. and it's great love .. they're fitting the best in the world ... after 10 or 20 years or sometimes much less .. each passes through his own inner process of individualisation differently and they find themselves 'worlds apart' and start blaming each other for that ..
the blame is not right there, of course .

People should understand they're being friends to each other, and we all need friends, virtuous friends . Yes we can have friends whom we support but we need friends who are stronger than we are, and supportive to us at the same time .. and friends are allowed 'to come and go' . They're not forced ... they are not bound to be there forever . They have a role .. to fulfil...

otherwise the whole chain of human civilisations breaks to many pieces ,
and no single individual is destined to uphold the chains hanging faithfully on them forever . It's often looking quite like that .. but it's not right, it should not be that way ..

Sometimes , I had this beautiful idea... WHAT IF .. all people that are on the planet now would stretch hands and stand in the circle and hold hands .. would they be able to do that .. :angel:

In Tibetan Buddism there's one beautiful term for what you call 'teacher' or 'guru' in Sanskrit and that is :'gewai shenyen' ( geshe - in short ) which exactly translates as 'virtuous friend' .
It's an important understanding to me that anyone to teach you something substantial in life have to come around as friends .. first of all ..and they need to have some better set of virtues .

Whether he/she is your wife or husband, teacher , student , friend of any sort , my virtues depend on their virtues , and vice versa.

If we don't learn good things from each other ... we remain stuck. We can feel high as individuals but this civilisation gets nowhere ...

These are two truth .. they call it 'absolute and relative ' truths . The absolute truth is 'we are always but One' . The relative truth is .. that we have to continue learning from each other and our survival and form of evolution depend on it ...

Love :angel:

Sidney
18th March 2014, 20:02
My belief is that true ascension can only come with death. I voted for the gut feeling thing. Because that is all we really have.

DeDukshyn
18th March 2014, 22:23

One of my favourite quotes ...

"The State of Grace already exists. It always has. Yet most humans are blinded to it by the incessant machinations of the rational thought processes that they worship."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My belief is that true ascension can only come with death. I voted for the gut feeling thing. Because that is all we really have.

Your consciousness has been ascending since birth, your deep subconscious has been ascending for lives ... just my 2 cents ;)

Redstar Kachina
19th March 2014, 00:47

powessy
19th March 2014, 01:48
I voted yes . . . and I hesitated as to whether I should elaborate or not, because I don't have "facts" that scientists and logical-minded, left-brained people would consider factual. But, this does go beyond intuition, so perhaps it's okay to share. Bear with me, I am more comfortable most often remaining quiet and "in the background." :-)

What I do have are the things that my Guide has chosen to tell me directly.

Put me in the Dolores Cannon & Inelia Benz camp. There are no dates because the timelines are fluid. There are only markers and choices. What will (likely, at this late hour) happen has to do with the vibration/frequency of every single person on this planet. Everyone needs to deal with their inner fears and doubts and anger and etc and get really clear on what they are choosing with their energy, every day, every hour. Getting to a place of peace and joy in your life, no matter what happens in the world, is important. Learning to be fluid, be flexible, stay in the flow. Be kind, to yourself, and to others. Love. I am told there will be more than one transition, what is referred to as ascension to a higher dimensional Earth. We are human -- how many times can you get a lot of people to agree on the same thing at the same time? ::smiles:: But we all have the same choices and decisions to make. Choose wisely. Love one another. Not all will make it. An awful lot of us are too focused on the wrong things. But we all have the same opportunity to grow as humans, to grow as the human race. I'm also told the ones of the Light who don't make it through the earthly/human chaos, their spirit energies will not be left behind to remain in the karmic cycle of this 3d Earth. They will have help.

I realize many people who don't communicate directly with their Guides/Helpers will think this is just a bunch of hooey. And it isn't anything new. Others are receiving the same kind of information. I just thought I would share, at long last, for whatever it's worth to you. :hug:

InTheBackground

I have also received this information, I am unsure of the end results but it has been told that she has made her choice and these souls will remain with her. She is only able to save a set amount of souls these souls will move forward as we do.

Lifebringer
19th March 2014, 02:11
Someone posted this link the other day and I just finished reading all the info, and looking at the drawing in the chambers of the Ancient Arrow archaeological site.
I'm reading the poems from "Wingmakers" with Dr. Neruda jr. who is a photographic memory and linguist translator that is in the Ancient Arrow site. Amazing information in the poems about it/ascension, and the time we are at now. The Central Race of the Creator left 24 chambers of information on it. There are 6 more sites like it and it's said to have the weapon to repell the Animus, which sent a probe in 2011 to this earth. The Animus are Lucifer's animal/droid creation, and they want a "soul carrier/container" to go to tamper with DNA remove the soul. The Wingmakers were here in 8th century BC, and they spoke about the Animus return.

www.wingmakers.com/neruda1.html

Enjoy.

Sidney
19th March 2014, 03:50

One of my favourite quotes ...

"The State of Grace already exists. It always has. Yet most humans are blinded to it by the incessant machinations of the rational thought processes that they worship."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Your consciousness has been ascending since birth, your deep subconscious has been ascending for lives ... just my 2 cents ;)

I suppose that my individual definition of ascension means, that my soul will permanently travel to another dimension, anything other than 3rd density. And that permanence is the key to my definition. So we can evolve many many different times, and levels along the way, but that evolution to higher spiritual graces, to me is not the same as ascension.

I also suppose there is a possibility that at death, a decention might occur, AKA Hell.

Robin
19th March 2014, 04:36
There currently are 19 members who voted "Yes, I have actual facts to base my opinion on."

Thus far I have seen members talk about how they can feel ascension/superconciousness from within, how everybody is on a different individual path, and how we need to appreciate changes in time and space based on creating our own reality.

Although I think these things are important, I think that these beliefs are already heavily propegated on Avalon.

I am very interested in those 19 members displaying their so called "facts" in which they base their opinions of. Is there something that some of you don't want to say or are simply holding back? Yes, we collectively create our own reality, but there are also external factors that we have no control over (i.e. energy wave coming from the center of the universe).

I'm still waiting to see these so called "facts" ;)

Shezbeth
19th March 2014, 04:42
I for one did not vote. I do not agree with either of the choices presented, especially as regards to a lack of clarification as to what the OP means by ascention/superconsciousness.

I agree that things are changing, but IMO it is premature to say that something that is potential is therefore inevitable.

Ultima Thule
19th March 2014, 06:11
I am happy with this poll so far - even though I am surprised how many themselves having substantial facts to base their YES-answer upon - I was frankly expecting NO to prevail 90% to 10%. I also would love to see more of these claimed facts presented. I do accept personal knowledge what few have presented here as being facts - I myself know somethings from personal experience that I cannot produce as a fact to another human being. At least in some cases I see it as carrying actual substance whereas reading it from somewhere carrying next to none.

I would really love to see some facts that are not of personal experience presented here. Facts that someone else can check and verify. I have a gut feeling that significant percentage of the YES-answers are actually gut feelings or opinions.

Thank you all for participating so far, carry on!

UT

Wind
19th March 2014, 06:37
No, I don't pretend that I know. However, I am aware that at the moment we are going through massive changes, both in the internal and external world. It will only get more intense as the years pass and I have been told that in the decades to come there will be massive shifts in the society, I assume and hope that they are also related to the shift in consciousness. Will Earth turn into a paradise in my lifetime? I certainly hope so, but at the moment all I can is do to expand my own awareness and by doing that I will impact other people in the world positively.

Agape
19th March 2014, 07:52
I am happy with this poll so far - even though I am surprised how many themselves having substantial facts to base their YES-answer upon - I was frankly expecting NO to prevail 90% to 10%. I also would love to see more of these claimed facts presented. I do accept personal knowledge what few have presented here as being facts - I myself know somethings from personal experience that I cannot produce as a fact to another human being. At least in some cases I see it as carrying actual substance whereas reading it from somewhere carrying next to none.

I would really love to see some facts that are not of personal experience presented here. Facts that someone else can check and verify. I have a gut feeling that significant percentage of the YES-answers are actually gut feelings or opinions.

Thank you all for participating so far, carry on!

UT

UT , I'm myself very curious about results of this poll . It's interesting one for me as an observer of events .. but I don't wish to use your thread for lengthy discussion , I thought it was meant honestly .. a poll ,
to find out how many people 'feel they know.. etc ' , whether we can agree on terms or not ,
and how many people 'just heard about it' .

If you wish the poll remain impartial , I think it would be wise not to press the iron of misunderstanding to the white canvas of human souls who just don't know ,
but agree to take part in the poll , and are part of its own answer ..

in fact .. speaking of FACTS : if the answer would be known there'd be no poll , and no question.

Second FACT commonly accepted by todays science is one or another form of human evolution, even THAT is not a FACT ( unless you want to be the same arrogant as some of them and throw fossils around and yell : THESE ARE FACTS !!!! ;) ) , it's a HYPOTHESIS.

Nevertheless ..if you have studied history , anthropology , biology to some decent degree ( not referring to your academic degrees but depth of interest here ) you've probably noticed that the physiognomy , psyche , mentality, shape of human society and consciousness of individuals and mankind change shape and evolve ,
in more than one way , and more than one 'time-line' .
Even if you check time-span of human civilisation on Earth AS WE KNOW IT TODAY, you will be walking through prehistory ... to faraway future ,
from forgotten tribes in heart of jungle to NASA space labs .. and every part of human history in between ,
with no well defined borders, with returners to the trees and 'quantum leaps' of consciousness , from the desert straight to the academy ,
you will find millions of people with brains so retrograde that they're barely able to survive on their own.. and leaders of nations on the other end .. and everything in between .

It may seem slightly confusing but so is the evolution of consciousness , and there's no 'commonly accepted' definition of "CONSCIOUSNESS' in Western science that would satisfy someone asking for 'scientifically provable facts' .

Still we all accept Consciousness as a 'status quo' , and those who have done their practical home work , may also understand how Consciousness is both relative to its 'carrier' , the physical vessel , and impermanent , inter-depedent on others 'facts' and most importantly , their ability to understand ( those facts ) .

It's also questionable whether someone 'sans personal experience' is competent to discuss matters of consciousness and evolution,
because by the nature of our existence ..we are conscious part of .. it's the faculty of consciousness present and experienced in both facts and ignorance of them ;)

I understand that your question /poll is more specific to certain 'trends' or 'proclamations' of 'the day' ( though those prophecies always existed since human history is remembered ) and my own understanding here is more general ,

and if I am too strict and faithful to what many here believe , such as 'is there any immediate ascension of consciousness coming in our way ' , I'd have to say no though I voted yes for the observable fact that people are evolving ..

Hope I've put it nicely :wave:

markpierre
19th March 2014, 08:12
Are you any different than you were? If not, who's fault is that?

RichD
19th March 2014, 08:59
A 'bridge' between the void/the one/superconciousness (add your own 'term') and the physical '3d' body/mind is needed to make it a little 'easier' for the majority to experience what has always been.
That link or bridge has been disabled in our physical mind/DNA somehow (or else we would resonate at a higher 'frequency' already). How to reactivate or enhance that connection is the key to 'waking' up the majority. I'm sure somewhere a 'device' is available to enable such a link (don't ask me where ... or else I'd have one ... make the item available to all ... then everyone would have one). Once the mind had learned how to connect to source direct, the 'device' would not be needed anymore.
Just a thought about accessing higher levels, empowering the human race and thus diminishing the power of 'the controllers'.
Sure, some people here can feel the presence of the 'one'/higher self without help, but the 99.9999999999% don't have a clue what any of us here are talking about much less accessing higher levels of 'being'.

Ohhh err Yes, the answer to the question posed.. we are all a product of the 'one' therefore we are part of the superconcoiusness already.

Cheers

Fairy Friend
19th March 2014, 09:37
You want proof, why not give a more left brain, specific factual examples. You asked so nicely.

If I were to use the word evolution or maturity instead of ascension and then say offer proof, I would say that because we are really opening doors to new ideas (I think) and asking questions like how the universe began? who are we? what is consciousness? are we alone? I say yes there is a step toward ascension that has already occurred. Truths more clear. More people admit to believing in ghosts, angels, aliens, something beyond, then ever before. And both sightings and documentation such as photos are showing up more so by magnitudes. Even this forum shows us connecting to like minds and working together dispite our diverse thinking and being from different countries. Especially when it counts like the missing Malaysia flight. Here it seems that most peoples hearts are in the right place. So I offer the forum as proof.

I think if we had world peace I would say that is the ultimate proof of a more collective ascension. A ways to go yet.
My problem is that personal and global ascension are not separate things but the same, for as one looks to new directions, others follow. I to see this as a process that has been going on for some time yet leaps and bounds are being made now more so than before. Personally I felt jumps from 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013 seems to have small leaps.

If the remote viewers find that missing plane, is that the proof you seek? Not the best example because they are not of like minds, but let's say that one group or that one person nails it right on. Is that the proof you mean?

I've seen that there are certain abilities linked to levels of dimensions or awareness/ascension but I am not sure this is proof. Telepathy is being reported as a more common occurrence. Proof? Perhaps.
I asked for UFOs to appear and days later I sight 3. My Avatar is proof. Is this proof?

Some of us seemed to have had an upgrade and to me things got a lot easier and I already make crazy claims to be a psychic genius, yes a long time ago when I was younger. I actually am all about the doing. I have also worked hard to develop some abilities. I have stopped several droughts, in the southwest and including the big one several years ago in the US. (a couple witnesses) and one last year locally, I posted in advance (lightworkers.org actually) that I was ending a drought. And then did so. Is this what you mean by proof? Dispite this I don't feel any more ascended than I did before. An increase in abilities perhaps will led to a greater maturity.

Ultima Thule
19th March 2014, 10:05
What constitutes a fact?

It is claimed that a leap in consciousness is expected. One immediately wonders is there historical precursor of similar events.

Some proof perhaps is referred to in the following - in a nutshell implying that in history humankind has experienced sudden leaps in consciousness due to DNA-copying, resulting in huge expansion in cognitive capabilities in relatively short period of time instead of millenia. That basically could be thought of as a precursor to what might once again happen. It is offcourse speculative whether there is a universal impulse for this DNA-copying to take place or was it just a happy coincidence?

This is the type of fact I am willing to consider to speak on behalf continuing human evolution, however it is not a fact about anything coming our way in the future. A study about these fast beneficial mutations happening on regular intervals would be on those lines. As I haven´t seen that, I answered No. Circumstantial evidence so far I suppose.

Fact:
Charrier et al and Dennis et al. have produced studies of which it is written in summary that:

"This innovation couldn't have happened without that incomplete duplication," Eichler said. "Our data suggest a mechanism where incomplete duplication of this gene created a novel function 'at birth'."

and

"If this gene duplication did indeed produce an immediate effect during evolution as Eichler and Polleux suspect, they expect there must have been a fascinating period in human history characterized by "huge variation" in human cognition and behavior. SRGAP2 and other human-specific gene duplicates might also help to explain the big differences between humans and other primates, despite few apparent differences in our genome sequences."

also

"Interestingly, the novel gene appears to have arisen just as the fossil record shows a transition from human's extinct Australopithecus ancestors to the genus Homo (as in Homo sapiens), which led to modern humans. That's also when the brains of our ancestors began to expand and when dramatic changes in cognitive abilities are likely to have emerged."

Link:
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-05/cp-egd042712.php

UT

Wind
19th March 2014, 10:30
I to see this as a process that has been going on for some time yet leaps and bounds are being made now more so than before. Personally I felt jumps from 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013 seems to have small leaps.

Funny that you should say that, because in the year 2008 I started to slightly awaken when I was deeply depressed. After that in the year 2010 a new me was born and I started to see through the veil and "remember". 2012 was a big year too, even though the end of it was a very deep disappointment for me. Then 2013, last year was mostly quite hard for me and not much seemed to happen. This year seems to be very promising again, I wonder what is it with those even years/numbers?

Fairy Friend
19th March 2014, 12:12
Hmmm I actually may not be using the word ascend in the same context as others. I still go with yes. The changes required in the DNA were made indeed long ago and selected for. Perhaps ascension has been happened ever since. Evolution from fire to wheel to touching the moon. But the leap, or big ascension I think is Not a physical change in brain size or capabilities.

Indeed the domestic cat is the next on my list to take an evolutionary step. Polydactyl hands are new variants that allow the cat to pick up prey with one hand instead of two. This will increase it's ability to survive and catch prey but also allows multitasking and therefor farther brain development. The cat is upgrading it's intelligence. It doesn't mean it's ascending. But it might.

Humans, may not appear to be bottlenecking or under selective pressure yet the dog arises as a species with many breeds in but 20-40,000 years. We are changing and preselecting sperm and egg donors so maybe we do have some selective pressure. An ever changing environment as well. Have we moved beyond Homo Sapiens? If that is what you mean then not sure, but we have seen a lot of change in humans even in the last 10,000 years.
I think it's more about Why are we here? And who are we? And where did we come from? Not we as in the human body's evolution but the spirit's evolution. So far perhaps our track record is not so good with other intelligent species.
The shift is our collective wills and the understanding that we can consciously alter our physical world. No DNA changes required. To me it's more like a switch went on the was always there. Or seeing through the veil. Reconnecting with the source which is the same as reconnecting with yourself.
Australopithecus ancestors may have been more ascended than us. More intune and happier than us. I'm not sure we are spiritually more evolved than Australopithecus. I'm not sure I would say we have spiritually evolved recently but I feel changed. Many cannot define it and many don't need to, I want to understand what happened.

InTheBackground
19th March 2014, 13:48
I was thinking about this last night. I think the issue lies with the word "fact."

We think of our 3D world as though it is made up of absolutes. What we can see, smell, touch, taste, hear, and *prove* is real. For the bulk of the western world at least, anything else must lie in the realm of imagination of wishful thinking or delusion. Mind playing tricks. Love is just physical chemistry, for instance. Wonderful chemistry, but still, just one body reacting to another body in a similar fashion. Some even doubt the existence of love other than in a familial way.

So, what is fact? Fact is just a consensus agreement to believe the same thing. We say we can prove it because this equals that plus this plus that to the base root of bleep yadda yadda ad infinitum, but for most of us, even this is just an agreement that the equations the scientists have come up with truly mean what they think it does, because we will never work them out for ourselves. We just believe them at their word.

The sky is blue, for instance. Everyone knows the sky is blue except for the color tinges that comes at dawn and dusk. But what if some of us told you the sky is blue but also has small white and silver and maybe even black sparkles? Especially down near the trees. Would you believe us if you don't see it for yourself? You might think we need our eyes checked. You might search for a scientific principle to explain it. :-)

For the longest time, auras have been the stuff of nonsense and aura readers have been considered hoodwinkers. But I know someone who sees the full spectrum auras around people when she looks with that intent, and I can guarantee she is as normal and everyday as the teacher teaching your child, and she lives in and deals with everyday things, just like the rest of us. I and many others see the first layer, the energy body. Science is just now accepting that Kirlian photography might have something to it. Does that make the aura seers any less truthful? Should we apologize? :-)

And then you have the Claircognizants. The Knowers. People who just know things, without ever being told, without any reason for knowing. Most would write their knowing off, saying, "You must have read about it or heard about it at some time."

I could tell you everything that my guide has told me (it would take quite a while, I've been working with him for quite some time), but that won't make you believe it. It would be just another 1 minute clip from "The Ascension Chronicles, Season (what season are we on now, LOL?)." You don't have the long-term relationship with him. It would be worth nothing to you, and for me the "ascension" stuff is only a part of our working relationship. I do believe that everyone comes to their own knowing in their own time, when they are ready for it, when they are meant to. I thought I was ready for a lot of stuff fifteen years ago, but what I didn't realize was that there were things I needed to do within myself, beliefs about myself that I needed to overcome in order to get to the place I am now (and by no means do I feel I am at some exalted place, I am still a baby in these matters!).

I do wish we could find another term other than Ascension, though. Somehow that seems to have been tainted over the years. To me, it's all about consciousness. Our consciousness as the human race, the next step on our path. And while it is a step on the path for humanity as a whole, when it comes right down to the nitty gritty it's about each of us doing what it takes to be more human (more compassionate, more kind, more empathetic, etc) and less concerned for ourselves. Humanity cannot take that next step unless we take responsibility for ourselves and what we project to others. There are other things going on here on Earth, terrible things, and that will continue, but the most important thing we can do is to leap over the fear, push our doubts into the background, forgive others for not finding strength enough to step beyond their programming of lies and illusion. We, each of us, need to become more. We need to follow the Golden Rule. We need to pay close attention where we spend our energy.

I will leave you with a couple of teachings from my guide. Hope you don't mind. :-)

"Humanity is a race of very plain and radiant beings. Plain, meaning simple and pure. Your light is not complex. It is not complicated. It is just very beautiful and bright. To put it in plain terms, you shine. That light is currently dimmed by stress and pain and anger and fear and negative behaviors of all kinds. It radiates in another way instead. It draws in negative beings and it feeds upon itself, becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. Most of all it feeds the negative beings on Earth and off. Earth has become a dinner party with all the worst kinds of guests. "

"The Powers want humanity to cower in fear in certainty that all is lost. They are wrong. The human life force is very strong. So is humanity's capacity to love. It is humanity's most beautiful attribute, its most enduring strength."

ITB, going back to my cubby ;>

DeDukshyn
19th March 2014, 15:29
What constitutes a fact?

It is claimed that a leap in consciousness is expected. One immediately wonders is there historical precursor of similar events.

Some proof perhaps is referred to in the following - in a nutshell implying that in history humankind has experienced sudden leaps in consciousness due to DNA-copying, resulting in huge expansion in cognitive capabilities in relatively short period of time instead of millenia. That basically could be thought of as a precursor to what might once again happen. It is offcourse speculative whether there is a universal impulse for this DNA-copying to take place or was it just a happy coincidence?

This is the type of fact I am willing to consider to speak on behalf continuing human evolution, however it is not a fact about anything coming our way in the future. A study about these fast beneficial mutations happening on regular intervals would be on those lines. As I haven´t seen that, I answered No. Circumstantial evidence so far I suppose.

Fact:
Charrier et al and Dennis et al. have produced studies of which it is written in summary that:

"This innovation couldn't have happened without that incomplete duplication," Eichler said. "Our data suggest a mechanism where incomplete duplication of this gene created a novel function 'at birth'."

and

"If this gene duplication did indeed produce an immediate effect during evolution as Eichler and Polleux suspect, they expect there must have been a fascinating period in human history characterized by "huge variation" in human cognition and behavior. SRGAP2 and other human-specific gene duplicates might also help to explain the big differences between humans and other primates, despite few apparent differences in our genome sequences."

also

"Interestingly, the novel gene appears to have arisen just as the fossil record shows a transition from human's extinct Australopithecus ancestors to the genus Homo (as in Homo sapiens), which led to modern humans. That's also when the brains of our ancestors began to expand and when dramatic changes in cognitive abilities are likely to have emerged."

Link:
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-05/cp-egd042712.php

UT

Unfortunately science doesn't deal well with understanding complex systems. The idea of a "fact" is a detail that while isolated in a certain set of events creates a single documentable result. This is the opposite of understanding a complex system where they synergy between the individual results equals different and more interesting outcomes than the sum of those individual results. Science is incredibly poor at dealing with complex systems, yet the human mind is quite good at being able to understand and see the subtle synergies happening -- therefore there are some people who might say within their understanding of these synergistic relationships mostly made up of "facts" -- that they constitute that as proof -- which may or may not be scientifically valid, but it may be an accurate assessment of the situation. I doubt anyone would be able to explain the depth of the relationship of these "facts" in a post here. There will be no one single "fact" that can prove or deny the existence of any suitably complex system.

So I have to conclude that you may not get what your are looking for in a quick and easy way. Many people spend years finding the subtleties of these complex systems before basing any belief in them, unfortunately there is no quick way out to this conundrum ;) You have to find the answer yourself .... ;) My 2 cents.

Besides, let's not forget that facts can be wrong. It was once a fact that the universe revolved around the earth, because every measureable and repeatable test proved this to be true at the time. But the system was a little more complex than was first realized, and not without far better observation tools were we able to replace one outgrown fact with another one, that we also believe is true just as much as the original "fact" was believed to be, that it replaced.

Ultima Thule
19th March 2014, 16:56
Some people write that there are things unobservable or unprovable. I´ve no doubt that is the case sometimes - however I also see a risk of moving from fact and cognitive oriented approach to the complete opposite, abolishing facts and science altogether. I would say that is equally handicapped way to look at world.

I would urge people to acknowledge that quite many spiritual things when looked for with a broad perspective and a knack for connecting the dots, can actually be found to have correlates in scientific studies. Science and scientists should not be underestimated. One only has to browse throughout PubMed with a keen eye and intuitive keywords for searches and healing with hands as an example gets promising scientific proof.

The point being, we who have an individual perspective to how things relate may be able to produce interconnections between individual bits of scientific study that the scientist might not discover. On the other hand we might not be able to do the studies. Co-operation would produce results that benefit all.

Why I feel it matters? I or almost anyone of us in here don´t need fact or proof of spiritual dimension of life, but we are not average in that sense, are we? The average person needs support and meaningful and comprehensible steps to take to able to accept spiritual aspects of life - just as I would need comprehensible steps to be able to grasp kite-flying.

Carry on!

UT

Delight
19th March 2014, 17:26
I would vote "yes" to "do you actually know that ascension, superconsciousness etc. is coming" because I feel my body is altering. I sense energy moving and I feel that it is working intensely these days on my spine and in my low belly.

Also, I see some miracles around me as when my dog was run over by a jeep two weeks ago. I believe it was a near impossible that she was not crushed. In the hours afterwards, we were a team and when I sang to her, she was very vocal and sang back in small howling growls as if the tones were working on her body. Then she "came to" and moved on her own.

My animals are talking to me more clearly in general and my youngest cat is very communicative and demonstrative about her requests.

My close friends are manifesting the situations that they desire very quickly.
My issue is that I don't know what I want to manifest. However, I feel the invisible new earth all around me. It is already real. I am sure of this knowing because I sense this beyond my "rational" mind. I can sometimes have doubts but will return to the knowing like a home signal.

This does not mean I am in an exalted condition and it includes still having logical and reasonable frustration. The picture is enlarging so my experience feels more open at the moment. I KNOW that I cannot depend on my mind, on appearance or the past any longer to gauge where I am. The word "ascension" is just a word but it stands IMO for a a new set point around which change vacillates.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzTxRG3iH3pCft4dwISbaQjdEqaFER452S-enB5EJo3oxAZQuw

This may not be a correct analogy above but I like this picture because to me, my sampling has enlarged so that I am seeing the wave more easily and not the small "time" frame "sample" of the whole. Then I also think one can also change the baseline around which the wave signal oscillates by using principles.

This is consciousness IMO at work and I am participating and IMO, it is personal and inevitable and on no single frame of reference objective and measurable across a population. At the same time, as Herman Hesse said and I agree:

The world is not imperfect or slowly evolving along a path to perfection. No, it is perfect at every moment, every sin already carries grace in it.
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/evolving.html#XWt1RxbllRoM03CB.99

These may not be proof to anyone but to me and that is the whole point of our own experience IMO.

Agape
19th March 2014, 19:09
Though this had been posted previously on forum ...

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-25156510

'Memories' pass between generations

Behaviour can be affected by events in previous generations which have been passed on through a form of genetic memory, animal studies suggest.

Experiments showed that a traumatic event could affect the DNA in sperm and alter the brains and behaviour of subsequent generations.

A Nature Neuroscience study shows mice trained to avoid a smell passed their aversion on to their "grandchildren".

Experts said the results were important for phobia and anxiety research.

The animals were trained to fear a smell similar to cherry blossom.

The team at the Emory University School of Medicine, in the US, then looked at what was happening inside the sperm.

They showed a section of DNA responsible for sensitivity to the cherry blossom scent was made more active in the mice's sperm.

Both the mice's offspring, and their offspring, were "extremely sensitive" to cherry blossom and would avoid the scent, despite never having experienced it in their lives.

Changes in brain structure were also found.

"The experiences of a parent, even before conceiving, markedly influence both structure and function in the nervous system of subsequent generations," the report concluded.

It does not mean only 'memory passed down ' , it means also 'DNA is capable of re-transcription' of itself to new , more adapted forms of anticipation of events, in another words 'it learns' .
Though hardly detectable over one or two human generations ... and I'm sure the study of the subject is ongoing ..

any such conclusive study would provide 'final prove of evolution capability' of identical species and to what extent is such change / alteration causing major improvement in biological organisation of specific system .

Is it healthy to find out is yet another question ...

:)

http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/epigenetics/epi_learns/

The Epigenome learns from its experiences

powessy
20th March 2014, 01:18
There currently are 19 members who voted "Yes, I have actual facts to base my opinion on."

Thus far I have seen members talk about how they can feel ascension/superconciousness from within, how everybody is on a different individual path, and how we need to appreciate changes in time and space based on creating our own reality.

Although I think these things are important, I think that these beliefs are already heavily propegated on Avalon.

I am very interested in those 19 members displaying their so called "facts" in which they base their opinions of. Is there something that some of you don't want to say or are simply holding back? Yes, we collectively create our own reality, but there are also external factors that we have no control over (i.e. energy wave coming from the center of the universe).

I'm still waiting to see these so called "facts" ;)

SamwiseTheBrave

What kind of facts are you searching for, are they ones you can feel, or must you see them? You want to know why you are all waking up, and more so now? I will try to explain as I have been told. First of all there is Gaia, the earth soul object. She is both mother and creator of your people but as you were created she also was created through life or energy outside of this world, placed here on earth when the time was right. When a new soul object is born it is the collection of millions or billions of souls and their energy all put together. I had a vision a couple months ago of a large white orb while meditating, as I approached the orb I could sense energy within it, so I gently floated inside it and as I looked around I could see millions and millions of people standing within this floating fabric all at one with this object. It is only a meditative vision so who knows seems strange to have had this experience though. Gaia is only the mother, and once a soul is born it is placed into a new life on earth. When you die you can seek the light as many do but some stray. There are souls that seek her out to be reborn many times and are given a guided tour to protect and insure their new life. The number of souls returning to Gaia had become less and less as time moved forward and man's intelligence has increased, many wanted to remain in the veil instead of returning, better there then to suffer here. Her and your cries have not gone unnoticed, they have been heard in all corners of the universe. The reason for the awakenings is that she has had to make choices to save only a portion of her children, these choices are hidden and protected by guides as she focuses her energies on only this selected few. Many feel her more strongly now on a different level, the jesus syndrome our lofty feelings of enlightenment. We all can feel the pull, but some of you won't and I am sorry for this for it is she who has judged.

Now I have pages and pages of things that I have been told all that are to occur before or on April 1st 2014 a prediction if you don't mind. Here is the funny thing though, if nothing happens prior to this date we have made an agreement, me and my guides. I will do everything they wish of me till this date and there after, BUT if nothing happens they will then show me everything behind the veil. I have had thousands of my definition of obes and astral projections, and there are many questions I have. They have promised to show me everything ether way, But if what I have been told just turns out to be another false prediction, I will simply fall into a very large group of the misinformed and deceived, there are a few of these rolling around. I have always been awake but 6 years ago I was attacked within my minds eye at the bridge of time. I closed my mind and turned from this part of me and was to never return but things happened and a story was told, so if April 1st rolls around and nothing happens I will once again turn away from them and this again. Maybe being asleep is better then being awake, I guess time will tell.

What else do you want to know you have 12 more days, then I am going to be busy behind the veil.

Delight
20th March 2014, 04:35
I don't know what can constitute objective proof of changing "superconscious" effects?
Maybe we can't measure what is not already in existence and the idea behind ascension is that it is new or novel on the level of a collective?
In this case I see "ascension" OF THE WHOLE as the aggregate of individuals who want to do it so can operate in a new territory I call the new earth.
I see it as awareness from a cleaner (like forgiveness clearing old ties), more streamlined (appreciating common principles like collapsing polarity), more inclusive (the one in all and all in one) perspective and more elegant and flowing perspective. It is a qualitative change in emphasis where appreciation is the guidance for choice.

Perhaps scientists who are studying the effect of consciousness in general could be applied by us more in the way we approach the realm of "everyday life"?
Maybe we would then be more able to see multidimensions of consciousness interplaying as opposed to control for cause/ effects.
Then maybe it will be more reasonable to tune our conscious focus first expecting this will change the game?
the reason that this demonstration from us is so important is that the experience of consciousness is personal and local.
It is not possible to change another's experience, just ours IMO.
But if we demonstrate, we show others larger possibility.

People have to be open to the possibility that we cannot keep recreating the past and be open to surprise. IMO people are uncomfortable with losing control so we have to break up our resistance to the unknown.
Sincerely, IMO only the ones with the ability to observe from the larger nonlocal vantage point have the objectivity to create a new and novel effect.

Scientists like Bruce Lipton who proposes we are now in a state of "Spontaneous Evolution" talk about the present threshold we are crossing

Terrance:
Are you saying that even evolution that appears to us to be simply physical, arises through awareness and connection?

Steve:
When single cell organisms "decided" they didn't want to be single any more, they combined in community. And the process of combining as a community enhanced the awareness of each cell. Each now had access to the information that was being gathered and used by other cells. Then we had specialization of cells, and some cells would never see the light of day but would get signals about what was happening out in the world.

Each of us is a community of 50 trillion cells working in concert. At this stage in human evolution, we don't need to grow another arm or a bigger brain. We need to grow greater awareness and connection in community.

What are the implications of that? How do we live our lives? How do we relate to other people? Politically we've been divided -- as if the liver said, "I'm not talking to the heart, to hell with him!" Can we begin to recognize that every nationality, every cluster of human cells, is an organ in this one body of humanity?

What would it be like if our systems -- the organization of money or health care or the law -- actually worked in concert with one another rather than in competition? These are important questions to begin to ask as we take the first steps of new awareness, as we lift ourselves outside the matrix of invisible beliefs that we've mistaken for reality.

Terrance:
What would a person want to know or learn or do to begin to participate in this spontaneous evolution?

Bruce:
We have to start recognizing that our belief systems are controlled by our mind, and that most of our mind is not under our control. We have a conscious mind, the creative mind, home to our wishes and desires, and we have a subconscious mind, a habit mind with programs downloaded. We generally believe that we're running our lives with our creative minds. A lot of people say, "We're facing a crisis, let's create answers and solutions." But 95 percent of our life comes from the habit mind, programmed primarily by other people and our culture.

Terrance:
So even with the best of intentions, we miss 95 percent of where the action is.

Bruce:
Absolutely. That's why we struggle so hard to get to where we want to go. We're operating from invisible beliefs about how life works that were programmed into us before we were six.

In the first six years of your life, you see the stresses and struggles your parents go through, and that becomes a behavioral program in your subconscious mind. Then when you're older, you say, "Let's have a life that's wonderful and joyous and happy." But 95 percent of your life is coming from behaviors downloaded from your parents.

Until we become aware of these invisible programs that undermine us, we look like we're victims to the world. If we want peace and love, harmony and health, and we don't get it, we may conclude that the universe is against us. But from the perspective of the new biology, we undermine ourselves with the acquired beliefs of our culture. We have to rewrite those beliefs to re-empower ourselves.

Terrance:
I knew we were facing lots of crises. Now I learn that 95 percent of what I do is out of my control. Where's the good news?

Bruce:
The good news is if we become aware of it, we can do something about it. Being forewarned is being forearmed.

Terrance:
What can I do about the 95 percent that's habitual?

Steve:
Once we recognize how much of our reality is programmed, we can begin to forgive ourselves and forgive others. We can begin to recognize that one thing we have in common is that we're all programmed. That recognition is a first step outside the matrix of controlled beliefs.

I've been told that a person out there is my enemy. We've both been programmed, but with different programs, therefore we disagree. So the first step is to recognize that we are all programmed.

The reality we have in common is not in our heads, it's in our hearts. Scientific studies have shown that we can walk into a room and begin to entrain with one another.

Terrance:
We begin to have similar heartbeats?

Steve:
Like a tuning fork, we begin to harmonize. When you create situations where people can communicate and listen in a respectful way, an interesting thing happens. We begin to focus on what we have in common as humanity. We begin thinking like a species instead of like individuals.

We're in a similar situation to a caterpillar in the process of transforming into a butterfly. Most of the news is about the caterpillar that can't be fixed. Our book is about the emergence of the butterfly.

While still a caterpillar, the imaginal cells of a new butterfly begin to communicate with one another, allowing new structure to emerge as the caterpillar collapses.

We face a choice of focus. Do we focus on the Titanic sinking or the party boat doing fine?

Terrance:
The premise of all of this is holism, yet out of habit we end up with dualism. I don't accept that it's a choice between this or that. I'm not going to be satisfied focusing on the party boat and ignoring the hunger and inequity around me.

Steve:
It will take a new structure for that hunger to be solved. We can't solve it at the level that we've created the problem.

Terrance:
So you're not saying to focus on where the goodies are, you're saying focus on the possibility of evolution and transformation.

Steve:
We're not saying to ignore the problems in the world. We're simply putting our attention on what we're building instead.

Bruce:
Today we write off whole populations because they don't fit into our economic models. There's hope in our future, because the breakdown is necessary to build a more sustainable foundation. Some people will have terrible problems and others will have great success, yet they're both part of a community.

In your body, no particular cells go hungry. Every cell must be fed for the body to be in harmony. When we begin to treat all humans as cells in one body, and make sure that they all get the basics in life, we create the foundation on which to build an exciting future.

If I personally expect to participate in expansion of consciousness, then I become the agent of collapse of possibilities as then evidenced in my reality.

Here is a conversation from Dean Radin and Tom Campbell. Tom Campbell from around 20:54 talks about his conception that we are a part of a game being played from a larger consciousness with the intention to continue expanding. It lives larger by becoming more coherent and decreasing dissipating entropy. Information streams that are perceived by us collapse into view. He talks about the historical continuity we impose on the game board. He references that we keep weird strange things form happening through this consistency. I see this as the programming of looking for sameness. We can't have change without change.

TC sees the larger consciousness of which we are a part as benevolent for its intention to be increasing in coherence and gaining information.
It is in the interest of negentropy that each part become more coherent so the whole may continue becoming increasing in novelty (incorporating more information).

Tom Campbell has used the word LOVE other places to describe a force of increasing coherence. It has expression as increased coherence. Heart Math has actually measured coherence. IMO People are feeling the heart opening us to a place where we can relinquish such a mental stranglehold on sameness.

This is the first part of a two part interview with Dean Radin, Senior Scientist and Researcher at The Institute of Noetic Sciences and Tom Campbell, NASA Physicist. In this interview they discuss the experiment aspects of Tom's My Big Toe (Theory of Everything) and how the Institutes' experimental work compliments what Campbell is proposing.

HiVfXbBS3Bc

Robin
20th March 2014, 04:39
SamwiseTheBrave

What kind of facts are you searching for, are they ones you can feel, or must you see them? You want to know why you are all waking up, and more so now?

Seeing how Avalon is filled with wonderful spiritual themes throughout, I was hoping that this thread would be specific to facts (i.e. scientific research).

What else do you want to know you have 12 more days, then I am going to be busy behind the veil.

Your information is greatly appreciated, and I do encourage you to share anything else you would like to. What do your guides say is coming within the next twelve days?

Rocky_Shorz
20th March 2014, 04:57
we've always been able to hear our higher selves...

has anything really changed other than the fact we've learned how to listen?

Ultima Thule
20th March 2014, 07:26
Seeing how Avalon is filled with wonderful spiritual themes throughout, I was hoping that this thread would be specific to facts (i.e. scientific research).

Your information is greatly appreciated, and I do encourage you to share anything else you would like to. What do your guides say is coming within the next twelve days?

Although I appreciate what people intuitively know, I too specifically would like to see some facts - as I am certain that they exist. To certain extent spiritual experiences and functions are related to matter as we know it - matter being the Yin to ground and house the non-material, i.e. Yang in chinese traditional terms. Beyond that I am certain there are quantum effects that may not be studied readily. Or even better, there are effects that take place on the threshold between Yin and Yang.

A good example of this threshold idea is the reorganization of water molecules to H3O2 and H3 when hydrophilic matter and electromagnetic waves meet, creating electrical potential which powers for example capillary rise of water and blood flow in our capillaries among other things. Washington University Professor Gerald Pollack has written an excellent book about it: the Fourth Phase of Water. That is a fact even though it does´t relate necessarily to our subject here.

Personal experiences are welcome, but I would very much appreciate facts that can be confirmed. Also I would like also to hear what Powessy, you have to say.

UT

Nine
20th March 2014, 07:33
Dearest Avalon,

I was invited here by Gordon Duff....oh not personally but through one of his articles.

Don't be to hard on our dear boy....his game is deadly....as it were...

If you are employed by any government and you want a true friend.....buy a dog....as it were....truth that....

When I look upon world events I ask myself If Mr. Putin is so great and the West is so bad why does he not spill the beans publicly about 9/11.....ba da ding....as it were....

I look at many sites on the net....Putin good Obama bad...as it were .....

And I ask a simple question....who is in charge?

Looking at the huge big picture someone is in charge.

Ms Benze who I believe is connected to the source says that Ascension is the expansion of awareness......simple as that....

Do I need a Bible or a guru or a teacher or a website or anything else for that matter?

I ask another question since I am an American and there is no real community in American culture and for me its a bunch of individuals living there American dream in there castles ....if they can get one and a total dog eat dog existence and scarcity to control the country....

They call it the castle doctrine....you know any one that invades your castle you get to kill with no consequences....as it were....

And so I move on to religion.....hmm....the New Age....that is a good one. When I was a brain washed evangelical zionist christian I was told that New Age folks were total cultists.....

But wait ...some of the nicest folks had a free attitude about them....

And I see many of the new age gather around gurus....

And I ask why is cannabis illegal? And why do new agers hate this plant from our earth mother?

And then I look at suppressed technology.....

Everyone knows our military has cool stuff ....

How come we don't have it?

And so I have become aware of these things and so have I achieved ascension?

The answer is yes or no depending upon ones awareness.....

Nine

Nine
20th March 2014, 08:59
I simply do not have any more time to read your posts.....

really good stuff....

I will return to this....

and your mention to every day life....you speak down to us....yes the American's have those machines....as it were...

This post was in response to Delight....and yours was a most delightful post....

Is anything here correct?

the freedom is correct....

Nine

Fairy Friend
20th March 2014, 09:09
True I know of no research publication that has, for instance, identified a gene that indicates a future evolutionary step. Indeed, that is the issue. What can we test for if we can't agree on what ascension is at all. Are we looking for proof in the DNA or cosmology and physics? Truth is they all connect and it is all the above.

Science says 'nothing comes from the void'. Psychics say 'everything comes from the void'. But we all ask 'what is the void?' Psychic and science merge now into more clear thinking. If you say it cannot be done then it wont. I say it can.

I actually think some of this does constitute proof of ascension according to some of the many viewpoints of what ascension truly is. Since I do believe individual experiences do count, I think for instance, the story of Delight and her dog being it by a jeep.

Also, I see some miracles around me as when my dog was run over by a jeep two weeks ago. I believe it was a near impossible that she was not crushed. In the hours afterwards, we were a team and when I sang to her, she was very vocal and sang back in small howling growls as if the tones were working on her body. Then she "came to" and moved on her own.

If I may ask, If these events occurred 15-20 years prior in your life, do you think the outcome would have been the same? The reason I ask this is because that long ago many of us hadn't connected the dots or had the abilities or bravery even to attempt what she did and successes like this, or claims of them, are on the rise. Would this 'miracle' happen 15-20 years ago?

If I were to use an analogy of suddenly the color magenta appears where it was not really seen before. Some people might describe this as like red but deeper and darker. Others say no it's like red but more purpley and bright. Some may say I see something but not sure how to describe it or what it means. Other say it's not like red it's like pink. Others cannot see and are color blind. We may not see or touch the invisible force magenta but others say they can. Others utilize this magenta color force to accomplish goals.

10,000 years from now maybe we will all see magenta and utilize it's unseen force because those remote viewing skills that started with finding keys, developed into finding lost kids or airplanes. Over time seeing magenta was selected for, DNA even identified. We will look back and it may appear to be a sudden leap but it was not. It was a process. Golden ages start out very messy.

Now go back to the beginning where I said that suddenly magenta a new color appeared. It didn't suddenly appear at all that too is a perception of change. It, magenta or God or the superconsciousness, the prime creator or singularity, was there all along but the connect or the call to come homeward, so to speak, went out. Whether science or psychic, we all turned the same way at once for a reason, even if we don't really know what it is.

The other difference is that the part where I said that some cannot see. That platitude will not cut it, we all got the call. Magenta showed up for us all and patiently waits to be seen. Running with the analogy.

I still think the increase of UFO, ghosts, angels on camera or groups of witnesses are proof of an ascending or maturing or enlightening humanity. And the increase of various psychic abilities )telepathy, premonitions etc.) has been linked to spiritual enlightenment. Perhaps this is the tipping point of a new humanity and manifesting heaven on earth.

How many people seem to have experiences and similar dates isolated where we 'sensed' change. Like Wind, Agape I think, Delight etc. Coincidence? Why so many of us feel' something happened? My issue also is I don't know what to manifest anymore either.

Most of us still voted yes, so I gotta love this poll. I say there is your proof right there.

Nine
20th March 2014, 09:31
Dearest Delight,

"If I personally expect to participate in expansion of consciousness, then I become the agent of collapse of possibilities as then evidenced in my reality."

This is truth....you speak of delightful rebellion....as good as it sounds....

Of course any rebellion will destroy the community....

You describe a system such as Avalons Wade Fraser discusses.....

That we are a system of energy and survival comes from an energy source and of course Wade would say that its economic and what the so called new world order is about....

The control of the energy source....as it were...

What do I know....

You will have to explain things to me....

Nine

Ultima Thule
20th March 2014, 13:18
Nine, I don´t understand how your posts relate to this thread.
You are welcome to participate, but I do ask that you do so with related matters.

UT

Delight
20th March 2014, 19:36

If I may ask, If these events occurred 15-20 years prior in your life, do you think the outcome would have been the same? The reason I ask this is because that long ago many of us hadn't connected the dots or had the abilities or bravery even to attempt what she did and successes like this, or claims of them, are on the rise. Would this 'miracle' happen 15-20 years ago?

No, I would not have tried this way 15-2O years ago. I think you are onto something in that we have connected many dots we never put together.

Just FYI, I like what this says about the Equinox energies and the advice. I do feel something amping up in my own space. IMO this "happening" around us is subtle and real and I intend to trust my feelings.

This week’s equinox gateway opens the floodgates for new light waves that will facilitate our entry into further dimensions of the new time. Lightworkers and other wayshowers are being called to amplify and anchor these new frequencies, making them more accessible to collective consciousness. These frequencies and others that will follow in coming weeks and months will hasten our emergence into new levels of peace, harmony and understanding that are signposts of the new time.

Wayshowers during this time will hold a space that offers safe passage through the sometimes bouyant and sometimes turbulent waters that will accompany this period.

As we open to new dimensions of light individually and collectively we experience new levels of healing and release and learn to harmonize with these frequencies. As we move deeper into this passage, old structures collapse around us and the world we have known begins to seem less solid. At times we have the sense of shifting to new timelines where we are experiencing greater communion and telepathy with our higher self. Guidance and insights may flash through our awareness with light speed. That which we seek may arrive as fast as we formulate an intention. We may encounter new souls with whom we forge deep and enduring connections.

Our communion with our higher self brings crystal clarity to our earthly mission and provides the energies we need to heal ourselves at all levels. That which is not whole in our experience falls away as we jettison misunderstandings and emotional triggers and pull aside the last veils obscuring the truth of who we are.

This is not a time to be running here and there and engaging in busy mind. This phase commands a clear and present focus that allows us to incorporate new levels of stillness. Join others in meditation at the hour of the equinox (16:57 UTC) and continue to take part in the many ongoing meditations on the inner planes over the next few months.

We offer here some steps to help assimilate the new light frequencies as you move through this time:

1) Bring all aspects of your consciousness into harmony. Be willing to listen to younger aspects in need of healing and to serve as the higher self to your repertoire of younger selves from this lifetime.

2) Become mindful of emotional triggers by bringing clarity to issues from the past you are still holding energy around. Awareness and a willingness to see yourself from a perspective of peaceful non-judgment helps bring emotional freedom.

3) Set intentions to harmonize and assimilate new frequencies of light. Create affirmations aligning yourself with the oneness of source energies.

4) Remain mindful of the influence of your words, thoughts and actions. Exist in a place of love and compassion and your thoughts will silently broadcast this to all you meet.

5) When faced with conscious choices, choose that which serves your movement into higher consciousness. Reaching for the highest place you can access within the moment allows you to become a brighter light for others.

6) Accept that whatever experiences others are having are the experiences they need within the moment. Hold in awareness that the new frequencies act on each individual as needed to assist them along their path.

7) Remain calm and focused during this time even if your ego is resisting the changes. Ask for and open to receive infusions of healing light from your higher self as needed.

8) Affirm that you are abundant in every way and that guidance, resources, assistance and love are downloaded to you as needed throughout this passage. Affirm that you deserve the highest and best the universe has to offer.

9) Alkalinize and detoxify your body through green juice “feasts” during this time so you can hold and anchor greater quantities of light.

10) Spend as much time as possible in nature, harmonizing with the energies there. If possible, meditate near bodies of water. This helps you align with the natural flow of the universe.

11) Meditate as often as you can even if for only short pockets of time as you go about your day. This helps you harmonize with your higher self and the new frequencies.

12) Allow yourself to become comfortable with silence. Take a break from Internet, TV and cell phones.

13) Remain in gratitude for the blessings in your life, especially the most challenging situations you have experienced and those who have been your most difficult teachers. Express gratitude for all the blessings that are currently flowing into your life.

14) Listen to your body and be sure to provide the healing foods, alkaline water, fresh air and sunshine it needs as it transmutes the new frequencies.

15) Remember to see everything that comes before you through the eyes of your higher self.

16) Practice self-love and self-acceptance and extend this unconditional love to all others.

17) Cultivate joy in your life by focusing on things that bring you joy. Remain open to allow new ideas and new forms of joy to flow into your life daily.

18) Become aware of what you give your energy to. Whatever drains your energy is associated with a thought virus; whatever lifts you up is associated with your spiritual purpose.

©2010-2014 DL Zeta, Celestial Vision, All Rights Reserved www.celestialvision.org
These messages are intended to be shared. You are welcome to share and distribute this message with others as you feel guided to do so. Please be sure to include the author & source website link.

powessy
21st March 2014, 02:27

Although I appreciate what people intuitively know, I too specifically would like to see some facts - as I am certain that they exist. To certain extent spiritual experiences and functions are related to matter as we know it - matter being the Yin to ground and house the non-material, i.e. Yang in chinese traditional terms. Beyond that I am certain there are quantum effects that may not be studied readily. Or even better, there are effects that take place on the threshold between Yin and Yang.

A good example of this threshold idea is the reorganization of water molecules to H3O2 and H3 when hydrophilic matter and electromagnetic waves meet, creating electrical potential which powers for example capillary rise of water and blood flow in our capillaries among other things. Washington University Professor Gerald Pollack has written an excellent book about it: the Fourth Phase of Water. That is a fact even though it does´t relate necessarily to our subject here.

Personal experiences are welcome, but I would very much appreciate facts that can be confirmed. Also I would like also to hear what Powessy, you have to say.

UT

Ultima Thule

"Facts" perhaps I have one. I am assuming this change in vibration is affecting many here so I am going to go out on a limb here. I have always had good strong teeth till around a year ago, then all of a sudden they started to loosen and my gums started to recede. This may be due to my age 44, but it was all of a sudden. I thought I was going to lose at least four of them, I have had no cavities or oral issues my entire life till now. I had one of my rear teeth just hanging there held only by lets say not much. Powessy told me to leave it alone it will be alright so I just bit down on it and bought a mouth guard, it is now only a little loose and no pain or temperature issues, I don't understand but I am listening. When I consulted my guide about this he told me it had to do with the changes and the vibrations within. So my one fact is I would say many of you are suffering some form of back jaw pain which will be hard to tell the exact point of pain, somewhere between the ear and back molars. I would suspect younger ones not to experience this as much as those of us in age. Now I know this is weak as a fact but it might hold some water to. I only wish you could feel what I am feeling and experiencing, I think then you would not need any facts for you would clearly see.

One more thing 8 months ago I went to my local dentist due to agonizing tooth pain. she told me that the tooth in question was severely infected and would need to be extracted as soon as possible. I did not make this appointment but took up oil pulling instead. The oil pulling seemed to help but I was taking allot of ibuprofen daily. There is no more pain in this tooth any more and the infection is gone, they have helped with this also.

Fairy Friend
21st March 2014, 07:31
Ultima Thule,

You are tough to please but I want to step up to the challenge. Although “fact” or “proof” is a tough word here because it is about the superconsciousness that is coming and therefor a hard to to gather facts on. I get what you want, I think, and you are looking for more objective collaborating evidence and not subjective evidence that are the personal experiences or opinions.

OK so I will try one more time at pleasing you and go to the category of, no not DNA, math, cosmology or physics but go to the category of gambling. Yes gambling.

Indeed a bigger pool of data is needed and I will use the term “collaborating evidence”, not “fact” but give me some leeway, this is about a future event. First lets look at collective consciousness and find some evidence there and then look at superconsciousness.

Lottery winners is a hobby research subject I got information on in the 1980s-1990s and am still adding here and there. Some things make perfect mathematical sense like 80% of the tickets played are quick-picks and 20% are picked numbers. Well exactly 80% of the winners are quick-picks and 20% are from picked numbers picked numbers. Perfect mathematical sense.

Then I looked at who wins the lottery, what stories are told. I ended up seeing groupings or patterns. I actually had a pie chart. About 30% of the lottery winners are older, grey haired with a very similar story. They worked hard their whole life and never got their dreams to come true. While careers vary, the story is similar and over and over. An example, near Greenbay. WI. Mechanic dreams of owning a shop of his own and redoing classic cars. This grouping has also been noticed by others and actually, I have noted hostility even, such as comments, “why do they win, they are old and others need the money more.” “Why them? They're going to die soon anyway?” I sight this last data because it might indicate that we are not ascending and wish to be fair. I call these the “Grey Hairs.” It has been pointed out that this group has more funds than most but even so I find this defying statistics.

Another category emerges of about 30% I call the “In Need” but I am changing this to “In Desperate Need” because a lot of people jump and say I am in need. No, not living paycheck to paycheck and poor but the words, Homeless and Sudden Medical issues like cancer, kidney transplant or bone marrow transplant are the words in this group. Here the money comes and tends to go as well. Not as true of the 'grey hairs'. The stories here are astounding and also being noticed. One telling example of a mayor of a town in Kansas I think (I can't find my notes) who the town rallied for a family whose father had cancer and instead of the money the town gathered, a winning lottery check was delivered by the mayor at that same date instead.

The next big category initially was about 25% but is shrinking. Evidence of a change. I found no true collective pattern. Stories, ages, backgrounds are more random or I don't get the pattern. More mathematically sound. Random as expected.

A smaller category that is rapidly expanding from, well around 6% to 10% at least, is the “Power in Numbers” category. The Baker's dozen, Lucky 13, there is a group of 100 cheese makers in central WI. Most of these stories are like hey we win let's split it. And then they do. This is perhaps even blowing up, expanding because since 'The Secret' came out, people have actively, knowingly manifested winning tickets.
On the anniversary of the 9/11 event 1 or 2 the lotto pulled 911 as winning numbers and 1000s of people won because they played those numbers. Nearly broke New York's lotto.

And I have a lot of info coming from the legal arena that is almost telling in the Opposite way. Here of a work group that played for years together and finally 1 day one of them says I'm not playing and refused to fork over his weekly $1. Two weeks later the group won and he sued for a piece of that pie and lost.

The next category was less than 4% and another telling category that has risen to also near 10% I call “The Lucky Stars”. They win again and again. When I first put this tentative work out there in the 1990s I had one person who won 4 times and his share of winnings was over 54 million. Changing odds have totally brought this group into 9 even 10 digit figures. There is a book written now where he had won it 6 times and suddenly before the book was released he won his 7th and so it is crossed it off on the title page and he won his 8th months after his book “How To Win the Lottery” was released. I have a picture of a man holding two checks, who within 2 days wins 2 jackpots each worth 2 million. Unfortunately, other than they completely defy the odds, I see no clear connection between them.

Winning once odds vary roughly 10,000,000 to 1. Powerball's jackpot odds is 175,220,610 to 1.

The last category was 1-3% but dwindled to less than 1% now “Beginners Luck”. Most people have played now so this is becoming rare but still worth honorable mention. I believe in beginners luck.

Rare events seem to be the gifting of a winning ticket. Sharing/ splitting the winnings pop up all the time. But gifting a winner is almost unheard of with large figures. There has been two recent huge jackpots near the holidays this last 2 years and still nope, no gifting of winners.

One of those winners from West Virginia was older but a wealthy businessman already, so isn't a 'grey hair,' lived his dream but had a charity idea then won a 9 digit jackpot. Winners with charity ideas before winning the jackpot was rare but I see a sudden new category that maybe birthing. Collective consciousness speaking?

It is rare to here of someone who has played the same numbers for years and years and then wins. I have one but I hear more of they win right away or never do or someone leaves the group and suddenly they win.

One of my newest stories is about 2 orphaned children, high school (WI) was part of our local school shooting tragedies but was OK. Then mother dies on vacation. The town rallied to help save the farm. Father within months dies of Pancreatic cancer. Town rallied and prayed for money. Auntie wins the lottery. Indeed, the first signs of the superconsciousness perhaps.

Not enough of a data pool to run statistically significant analysis, it is at least, verifiable information. I hope even though the poll has ended that I have given you data to ponder. Best I got perhaps no exactly what you were looking for but I tried. I may publish anyway.

Ultima Thule
21st March 2014, 08:07
Ultima Thule,

You are tough to please but I want to step up to the challenge. Although “fact” or “proof” is a tough word here because it is about the superconsciousness that is coming and therefor a hard to to gather facts on. I get what you want, I think, and you are looking for more objective collaborating evidence and not subjective evidence that are the personal experiences or opinions.

OK so I will try one more time at pleasing you and go to the category of, no not DNA, math, cosmology or physics but go to the category of gambling. Yes gambling.

That was interesting, thank you! I think I can see what you imply to, even quite small differentiation from random figures in gambling, just like you have at least found hints to, might be good cause to invest more studies - is there in the end only certain types of mental or spiritual dispositions that are prerequisite to winning? For example I myself have always had the belief or disposition that you have to work for your money, I never win in gambling. One might say, perhaps I don´t play often enough, but given your statistics one might also take a look at those people that never win. Are there similarities among them and their dispositions?

UT

Fairy Friend
21st March 2014, 09:51
Actually yes good question there are many people who play constantly and never will and always I keep hearing I don't know why play I never win and I have to question that too why do you play when your telling the universe that you're not going to win.indeed that is why I hear quite a few stories of people who suddenly drop out of a group who are playing together and the group suddenly wins. Usually it involves lawsuits as well. But I do have a case of a psychic telling her client who asked for winning lottery numbers and so she gave them to him then turned around and sued for half of the winnings. Yes he won. It went in front of the judge and of course the judge was quite surprised because both pretty much told the same story exactly and usually this is a he said she said they said kind of deal but they all said the same thing. He actually ruled in favor of the psychic and the lottery was split between the two. Setting a precedent. perhaps also a sign of change

Ultima Thule
25th March 2014, 10:16
:bump: this until it is over.

UT

Ultima Thule
1st April 2014, 16:01

UT

UT

Ultima Thule
15th April 2014, 06:06

UT

UT

A few days to go, I´ll bump this one more time to perhaps add some votes in.

Joe Akulis
16th April 2014, 15:23
Question for the remaining few days.

We live in a physical universe, and most people have taken to referring to life here on this Earth as a 3-D, or third density, layer of existence. Thanks to the works of numerous meditators and out of body explorers and astral travelers and such, we have gotten a pretty good idea of what the next energy level inward is like. And the prime characteristic of that layer seems to be that thoughts become manifest with very little effort.

Does anyone think it's possible to exist physically at that level? Or can you only exist energetically? Like people who say we have an "energy body" for that layer of consciousness, or some people who don't even choose a form... It's a perceived form, not a tactile/physical form. But could there be places where people have actual physical bodies and can create an apple in their hand to eat just by thinking about it? And it's not an "energy apple", it's a real, physical apple. Or is being "physical" only possible farther outward, here at the 3d level?

vilcabamba
17th April 2014, 05:56
I think ascension is real. I also think that most of the planet will be failing and not making it to the next dimension. I don't think that all of a sudden we will be "poof" and be in the next dimensions. I think there are several ways this is going to happen. Either we raise our own vibration to match the 5th dimension here and when we die we will be reincarnated on the higher dimension. OR..i think there will be a mass casualty here..great flood..and those who are of higher vibration will be called to be in the right place at the right time to survive. And therefore this planet will move into 5D and those that perish will reincarnate on the phantom earth lower dimensional planet. My gut feeling is that there will be a little of both. One we may see some major earth catastrophies cleansing those who are not ready and this planet will slowly move higher over the next hundreds of years. And the 10% of us who are ready will when we pass on from this planet be offered a chance to come back here and continue to help out in moving the planet higher or have the option of entering fifth dimensional planets like the Plaeidies. I for one..am looking for my golden ticket to the Plaeidies!

Ultima Thule
17th April 2014, 06:28
Poll is coming to an end, it looks like 25 votes are for having actual proof and 45 votes say they don´t have actual proof, only gut feelings.

Now: if possible, I would very much like to hear of the actual proof.
Me agenda is not dismiss anyone I do very much myself accept the spiritual dimensions in life, but I still have quite a few actual pieces of proof to support it.

My point is to find out what people A. consider to be actual proof and B. hear about those.

UT

pathaka
17th April 2014, 21:27
C) I don't think it's coming (in any one big fell swoop, in our life time, if it comes it's a long, drawn-out, multi-generational process)

And I have no proof or belief over it. This is just my current best theory I'm able to arrive at. Could be totally wrong, just like other people's beliefs.

kulletnetto
6th September 2014, 12:45
I saw this book online "How to win a lottery" and was bit skeptic bout it. But in any case, want to read that book :)