PDA

View Full Version : masonic symbolism surrounding the miners rescue

derek
15th October 2010, 05:35
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5145

The rescue of the 33 unfortunate Chilean miners has definitely turn into an international media event. All aspects of the rescue have been carefully staged to make the entire thing a spectacular show inspiring emotions, admiration and national pride. For those knowledgeable of Masonic and occult symbolism, it is hard not to ponder on the numerological and symbolic facts of the event. Here are some of them

The number of Miners

The Odd Masonic Imagery of the 33 Chilean Miners’ Rescue
By Vigilant | October 14th, 2010 | Category: Latest News | 79 comments

The rescue of the 33 unfortunate Chilean miners has definitely turn into an international media event. All aspects of the rescue have been carefully staged to make the entire thing a spectacular show inspiring emotions, admiration and national pride. For those knowledgeable of Masonic and occult symbolism, it is hard not to ponder on the numerological and symbolic facts of the event. Here are some of them:

The number of Miners

The number 33 is of great importance in Freemasonry and in Qabbalistic system of numbers. It can be found in many instances in Masonic lore.

“For example, consider the number 33. The first temple of Solomon stood for thirty-three years in its pristine splendor. At the end of that time it was pillaged by the Egyptian King Shishak, and finally (588 B.C.) it was completely destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar and the people of Jerusalem were led into captivity to Babylon. (See General History of Freemasonry, by Robert Macoy.) Also King David ruled for thirty-three years in Jerusalem; the Masonic Order is divided into thirty-three symbolic degrees; there are thirty-three segments in the human spinal column; and Jesus was crucified in the thirty-third year of His life.”
- Manly P. Hall, Secret Teachings of All Ages

“Alchemy is a threefold art, its mystery well symbolized by a triangle. Its symbol is 3 times 3 – three elements or processes in three worlds or spheres. The 3 times 3 is part of the mystery of the 33rd degree of Freemasonry, for 33 is 3 times 3, which is 9, the number of esoteric man and the number of emanations from the root of the Divine Tree.”
- Ibid

The Date of the Event

The date of the start of the rescue is also significant:

10/13/10 which can qabbalistically be calculated this way: 10 + 13 + 10 which equals…33.

The Phoenix

The name of the rescue device was named “Fénix” (Phoenix), which is the bird that rose from its ashes. Once again, the selection of the name Phoenix, a mythological creature holding a great importance in occult mysteries, is quite interesting. The bird is considered a symbol of accomplishment of alchemical transmutation, a process equivalent to human regeneration.

“In the Mysteries it was customary to refer to initiates as phoenixes or men who had been born again, for just as physical birth gives man consciousness in the physical world, so the neophyte, after nine degrees in the womb of the Mysteries, was born into a consciousness of the Spiritual world.”
- Ibid.

The Symbolism of the Event

To summarize the rescue event, 33 miners, who were trapped for 69 days in the depths and darkness of the underground were lifted one by one, on 10/13/10 in a device called “Fenix” – a creature representative of occult initiation – to the light of day. As they say “Ex tenebris lux”: From darkness to light.

Also, the miners were told to wear a shirt with an inverted pentagram that said "gracias senior"

There seems to be alot of this kind of symbolism latley (did anyone else notice the new planet was named g lies e?)

What do you guys think?

Chakra
15th October 2010, 06:19
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5145

There seems to be alot of this kind of symbolism latley (did anyone else notice the new planet was named g lies e?)

What do you guys think?

Well I am not one of the 'guys' but I thought I would just answer anyways lol but - Oh ya big time!

I also wonder what would have happened if those probably very Catholic miners would have refused to wear it?
They would also be giving thanks to the Virgin Mary. Not some 'senior' for being saved.
Bet you they all went to the church - as soon as they could too!

heyokah
15th October 2010, 07:14
It was a gold and copper mine...., does that ring a bell !! :mmph:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/08/25/geology-chilean-gold-copper-helped-miners-survive-air-water-warmth/

Ki's
15th October 2010, 12:18
It was that it was a gold and copper mine that first caught my attention. As I started watching though, the symbolism seemed almost 'in your face'. Like a red cape with a bull. What are "THEY" up to now?

Wood
15th October 2010, 15:41
Thank you derek for the interesting post. I have researched a bit the inverted pentagram shirt... and while I find it weird when considering the other bits, I am not quite sure whether it actually is an inverted pentagram.

Here is an image of the shirt:
http://imgur.com/jnWZX.jpg
'Gracias señor' actually means 'thank you lord'.

This is an inverted pentagram:
http://imgur.com/6wq33.png

However, this is another image about the rescue operation:
http://imgur.com/l11M8.jpg
The text can be translated as 'strength to the 33 miners / we are waiting for them! / with faith and hope', and the design kind of resembles a chilean flag.

This is the chilean flag:
http://imgur.com/UtJ6U.jpg

Apparently the star in the shirt was turned and it looks as an inverted pentagram. It might be a coincidence though, due to purely aesthetic reasons.

I have checked a bit the news about the rescue operation and it seems they used many christian references. For example, the miners said they were 34 down there, since god was with them. I find it weird the way they plan to handle the PR, sharing all the profits and behaving as a single group. The media shows them as pop stars now and that may fit with a 'pact with the devil'...

I also want to notice that Chile is the country of Alejandro Jodorowsky, an occultist and director of a few movies. One of them, El topo (the mole) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Topo), involves an spiritual search to 'ascend', and it features a corrupted group of people with many illuminatti symbols.

http://imgur.com/Ws1C0.jpg

Sabrina
20th October 2010, 08:42
There is a more optimistic view as well which might resonate with some.

From Lauren Gorgo:
http://consciousco-creationalcoaching.blogspot.com/

"The Bigger Picture

On the world stage…some signs of change and rebirth are beginning to blossom!

"This past week, we witnessed the dramatic rescue of 33 Chilean miners who had been trapped half a mile underground since August 5, the peak date of the cardinal T-square. Several astrologers have commented on the undeniable connection between the collapse of the mine and the cardinal T-square, and the symbolism of death and rebirth – literally coming up out of the earth – when Ceres returned to a conjunction with Pluto. The ordeal of the Chilean miners was a very literal interpretation of the T-square – going down into the underworld and returning to a new life. Many of us are experiencing a similar pattern on a more subtle, energetic level, but it is every bit as powerful. I’m seeing more and more deep changes, with individuals emerging in a “new, improved” state that will allow them to live more richly and fully and to be who they were meant to be."

That excerpt was written by Pat Paquette from realastrologers.com and so far my favorite astological analogy of this rebirth process we have all been undergoing since June. And while I was glued to CNN during the rescue effort and mourning/celebrating with the rest of the world, I have to admit that I did not make the deep-connection at first. It wasn't until I received an email from a reader who had these insightful things to say (shared with permission):

"Last night i've been up all night watching the rescue of the 33 mineworkers in Chile….

At 5:11 my time, but 00:11 Chile time, the first mineworker emerged from the depths back to the surface, after 69 days being inside the dark warm womb of mother earth.......their life will be changed forever through this experience.....(like our lives are forever changed as well after the long dark night)

The capsule that brings them up through a very narrow tube truly carries the energy of the birth canal........the capsules name is Fenix/Phoenix......as in arising from the ashes/rebirth….The whole world is watching and the energies of unity and (family)reunion oozing off this event bring tears to my eyes…..the realizations i got from this event are so amazing that i just had to share with someone…

It is no coincidence that the number of miners is 33....(10-10-10 = 3, 11-11-11 = 33 and 12-12-12/21-12-12 = 333)....as we all know 3 is a very important number in ascension…..the fenix emerges them from the womb/ashes…….these 33 miners, at their soul levels, are providing the world, and those of us who are ready, with the energies of christed unity, reunion....and rebirth.....(after ascending into the light)

This whole event is rippling/breathing out the energies of (re)birth, emergence, love, unity and (re)union.......how very beautiful! those mineworkers emergence is our emergence.......their rebirth is our rebirth……I am so very thankful that these other aspects of ourselves are providing us with these energies......what a deeply loving service!

For many of us the Process is over...and new life is imminent......."

I could not have said that any better.

And in my neck of the woods...On October 13th...there was news talk of a UFO sighting over Manhattan that really knocked some peoples socks off. (Any Chelsea folk out there who witnessed this?) First of its kind...that I know of…over NYC, and apparently the "show" lasted for over 2 hours??? You'd think that I'd be privy to these kind of events but I must of missed the memo on this one. Go figure.

The (more) interesting thing about this is the fact that FOX news reported that a newly-published book by a retired NORAD (air force) officer (Stanley A. Fulham) predicted October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities…and that the event would be the first in a series of events. (Key-word here…hover. Apparently, some NY'ers are saying these were "hot air balloons" that apparently appeared and disappeared and maintained a steady position for hours.... hmmmm)

And of course, there was no official comment from government authorities or the FFA. "Luuuucy…. you have some 'splaining to do..."

This sighting in NYC on 10/13 was not an isolated one either…apparently there were reports from China, then Manhattan followed, and now reports from El Paso, Texas say that the sighting was eerily similar to NY's. fun stuff

With the 7th day of the galactic cycle upon us, we should expect more and more of these events since this is a time when a huge polarity shift in consciousness will support humanity in the co-creation of a more harmonious relationship between the masculine and feminine forces. As I see it, these increased sightings have the ability to externalize and fortify our connection with the galaxy as a whole….hence galactic consciousness."