PDA

View Full Version : The Re-set

mpod001
22nd March 2014, 21:32
I thought this might be of interest to fellow Avalonians :)

www.thereset.org

indigopete
22nd March 2014, 22:52
Sounds like they're planning a garden fete.

I think those folks are going to get a bit of a fright when the "actual" reset comes along :)

mpod001
22nd March 2014, 23:03
I think it's nice that there's a group of people wanting to do something practical for the good of humanity ;)

Robin
22nd March 2014, 23:15
This looks like the British version of Dennis's The Reset Button Movement (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44014-The-Reset-Button-Movement)

http://www.resetbuttonmovement.org/SignTheResetButton.php

I really like that this message is spreading globally. I would encourage everybody to sign Dennis's movement for support, even if you are not American. Likewise, I would encourage everybody to look into the British re-set button movement.

:)

markpierre
22nd March 2014, 23:46
Sounds like they're planning a garden fete.

I think those folks are going to get a bit of a fright when the "actual" reset comes along :)

Oh. You 'know' what that is? It'll be frightening?

Shezbeth
23rd March 2014, 00:15

Oh? You 'know' that it won't?

Dennis Leahy
23rd March 2014, 00:38
Warms my heart.

Dennis

mpod001
23rd March 2014, 01:12
Hi Dennis,

Great work you are doing :) I'd love to get more involved with the British Re-set, perhaps you should contact them and guide them along :)

markpierre
23rd March 2014, 01:43

Oh? You 'know' that it won't?

That was a question.
Lets expect to be terrified. That way terror will be so familiar that no one will be upset. Kind of like the way it is.
Encouraging post mpod.

Hazel
23rd March 2014, 02:17
Lets expect that this concept will seed all over the globe..

then we'll really be in the flow of the tsunami that has begun due to all the tear drops in the ocean

encouraging signs that we are 'waving not drowning' 4 sure...

Dennis Leahy
23rd March 2014, 03:00
Hi Dennis,

Great work you are doing :) I'd love to get more involved with the British Re-set, perhaps you should contact them and guide them along :)
Hi mpod001,

One thing I know for sure is that I have no idea of exactly what other nation's citizens need to do to oust the Elite from power - and get citizens in. It's highly nuanced and specific to each country's laws/constitution/traditions, and the temperament of the people.

I can encourage, and recommend that the subject be deeply researched and analyzed as to exactly how the Elite have their hooks embedded in each country. That's the key. We need to know what they are doing to formulate a plan to undo it.

If you are not a US citizen, realize that US citizens finally gaining control of the US government will greatly and positively impact every country in the world as well, and hopefully, this document will inspire you to make a workable plan to take back your country too! Please support US citizens in our critical mission. In addition to your support, you can participate by divesting from all large US corporations, if you hold any stock. And, use the Internet – help us spread the word!

Dennis

Cristian
23rd March 2014, 13:29
http://www.thereset.org/pictures/16.jpg

http://www.thereset.org/pictures/18.jpg

brenie
23rd March 2014, 15:11
Hi mpod001,
Thanks for the prompt, i've just joined the campaign.

Regards, brendan.

Reinhard
23rd March 2014, 16:34
Hi Dennis,
just in case you haven't heard about it: the concept of Michael Tellinger's Ubuntu Party might furnish some valuable ideas and impulses for the Re-set button. You might want to have a look at 'ubuntuparty.org.za'.

GK76
23rd March 2014, 19:45
Just remove the Crown system (the unelected spongers and their puppet governments), Corporate system (corruption and greed of nations and companies), BAR association/Legal system (pirates and highway robbers), Religious cults including the Vatican (Mind and spirit abusers). Then educate people on natural law and their innate sovereignty and we're sorted.

It's just a shame 95% of the people are so lost in a world of self harm of which many also harm others. The church spouts fear and shame unless you do exactly what they say. The nanny state kisses it better with a sledge hammer and a kick in the nuts. The legal system sorts out your conflicts whilst lifting everyone's wallets and removing your freedom if you don't know the rules of their game. There are a lot of people to re-educate first, that will take a lot of time.

I'd like to see more of this movement before I'd lend my energy, sadly as even the bible says "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" (and the cycle continues). Still, given what the 'meat suit' world provides how can it be worse? For now I'll continue to walk the neutral path and observe, after all that's our true state. Duality can keep the stage and play on with its drama, as it has since this one verse was created. It's all so damned boring now though, the play has be written so many times, perhaps were going to find the universal re-set instead, again.

Just ignore my ramble, nothing to see here. :)