PDA

View Full Version : Bases 34... was there made a bases 33? If so, can someone post it?

Chester
24th March 2014, 18:22
I stumbled (finally) upon Bases 34 today.

I have links to every Bases I have been able to find but there does not seem to be a Bases 33. I hope that if there is, someone here may have the link and would kindly post it.

In the meantime, for those who may have missed it - Here is Bases 34 (Part 1)

ua5_wGYVTOo

seeker/reader
24th March 2014, 19:15
Maybe he didn't want to get any bad vibes by using a "33" which seems beloved by the Illuminati? :suspicious:

Chester
24th March 2014, 19:51
Maybe he didn't want to get any bad vibes by using a "33" which seems beloved by the Illuminati? :suspicious:

Isn't that wonderful...

...my first name is Sam and I recently noticed that 's a m' when converted to numbers adds to 33. (I do not use classic numerology, I use a two digit system).

s = 19

a - 1

m = 13

Interestingly just a few weeks ago my son and I were having a discussion regarding "Jesus" as my son is pretty much a fundamentalist Christian. I happened to ask if if he was ever acquainted with the number 33 in relation to Jesus and he said he had no clue. I then mentioned Jesus' legendary age when he was supposed to have been crucified... that being 33 years old. He then agreed with me that yes, the Bible states he began his "mission" at age 30 and that his mission lasted for 3 years until he was crucified... thus equaling 33.

It was then at that very moment I returned to watching a Simon Parks video - the one where he made a presentation in Manchester last summer (on or about June 21, 2013) where he was speaking about the Illuminati... and I was at the very part where Simon mentions he was invited to become a part of the Illuminati albeit not one of the Satanic branches - instead he was asked to join one of the "magical orders."

Suddenly I found myself stopping as if I were being steered by some 3rd party (this happens all the time by the way) and I found myself saying "magical order." Then I said the word "magical" and then I said the word "magic." At this moment I had that urge to "do the numbers."

m = 13

a = 1

g = 7

i = 9

c = 3

add them up and we have the lovely 33

loc333
24th March 2014, 19:59
AIqyiPz735c i thought this was good

RunningDeer
24th March 2014, 20:27
Hi Sam,

Bases 35 The Sasquatch Part One
AIqyiPz735c

Published on Mar 11, 2014

Keewaunee Lapseritis has been encountering the Big Foot for 35 years. These highly intelligent,telepathic trans-dimensional beings have been contacting him in one way or another over 1000 times. 
Seeded on earth by "ETs", they are telling us a message. Humanity, whom they saw arrive after, one of the great ice ages, is headed for extinction unless we listen, and listen NOW. John Urwin's data exactly.
 The DJINN who want us off their planet earth, and the Proto-Human Sasquatch are telling us loud and clear. Deal with our predatory 5th race or terminate.
(re-upload due to audio phase)
Part one of two. From Bases in America

Bases 35 Sasquatch Part 2 End of Humanity
jdGJCzTu2AY

Published on Mar 21, 2014

The Sasquatch have seen us come and now see us go.. on the Express Train to extinction. Do we ignore this message?
Part 2 of Kewaunee Lapseritis's interview get gritty and political....

Chester
24th March 2014, 21:27
Thanks, loc333 and Running Deer - what prompted my inquiry as to a Bases 33 was that I saw the other thread that (in General as well) about this specific Bases 35 (parts 1 and 2) and I recalled the last Bases I had seen (and I have watched them all and many several times) was Bases 32.

It seems there may be no Bases 33. Maybe Miles would let us know why if he catches this thread.

megawatts1066
24th March 2014, 23:32
Bases 33 and Bases 24 and Bases 3 are in edit or reserved for a friend

Also the BBC 4 aired a documentary on killing Sasquatch.. vial repulsive sick, from the BBC.

loc333
25th March 2014, 01:56
lapseritis, say,s in the second video that in 2016 would be when the pole shift would happen. I have no fear off it happening tomorow or whenever.The point im trying to make and he does as well...... is to forgive all your enemies and live your life with unconditional love for everyone.even your ex...wich was very funny. He must of went threw that too.Bigfoot or djinn info....living your life right is the most important information in these two video,s..he seems like a decent person and i wish him well.

Chester
25th March 2014, 22:17
Bases 33 and Bases 24 and Bases 3 are in edit or reserved for a friend

Also the BBC 4 aired a documentary on killing Sasquatch.. vial repulsive sick, from the BBC.

Strangely (based on the timing) I received an e-mail from Eve Lorgen today where she recommends we view this new episode from Miles that is called Bases Update 10 Part Three: Sasquatch and the Djinn

wj-OK3XKOUI

Saracatt
25th March 2014, 22:44
What do the Bases name and numbers stand for? I've wondered this ever since I first saw the videos.

SPIRIT WOLF
25th March 2014, 22:48
What do the Bases name and numbers stand for? I've wondered this ever since I first saw the videos.
I was in the very first Bases tape (vid) so it was labeled Bases 1, Miles re-edited this to Bases 2, its simply a chronological order of interviews, from 1 to current, is it 34 or 35 now?