PDA

View Full Version : Bill Birnes, the UFO Magazine owner

aranuk
25th March 2014, 20:14
I have just watched a video on history channel about two UFO events in Mexico. Bill Birnes and his so called team of investigators, always seem to arrive at a non conclusion about the existence of evidence of UFO's whilst pretending to be UFO believers. No doubt in my mind he is being paid for his services by the black ops government. All the flimsy evidence he finds bolsters the minds of the naysayers and the unawakened.

Stan

Craig
25th March 2014, 20:27
Hey Stan,

I remember reading somewhere that his show got cancelled cause he released too much info about the underground base at dulce nm, is the same show you watched? I think it was called UFO hunters

But you are right they did find witnesses who to my eye didn't seem too plausible almost ridiculed the subject

Cidersomerset
25th March 2014, 22:04
Hi Stan I think Bill Birnes is genuine but his voice gets lost in some of the shows.
Some of the UFO Hunters were not bad, others made you shout at the screen..LOL

I did not see this at the time......I'm pretty sure Nick Pope is a plant and David
Clarke is a sceptic . But Bill has always seemed genuine, unless it can be proved
different.

Bill Birnes Talks To BBC About UK UFO File Releases in March 2011 8000 UFO cases on 3/3/2011

7hRiI_MsdZw

Uploaded on 5 Mar 2011

On Thursday, March 2, the British government released more than 8000 pages of
information pertaining to UFO sightings. These files were formerly classified and
contain a wealth of information. Included in the files are drawings, descriptions,
witness statements and photographs. Downloading of the files is available at
nationalarchives.gov.uk/ufos (link) and will be free of charge for one month.
There are quite a few compelling UFO sightings and encounters contained in the
files; there's even a few that will make you laugh. You can even read about the
only UFO debate held in the House of Lords, conducted in January, 1979, if you so desire.

One of the more interesting UFO encounters occurred in 1990 over the North Sea.
According to the pilot's statement, he was flying at Mach 0.8 and was overtaken by
another aircraft. The pilot said the aircraft was like nothing he had ever seen. Even
though it was described in great detail by the pilot, the Ministry of Defense
attributed it to a Russian rocket booster reentering the earth's atmosphere.

A rather comical UFO encounter was reported in October 1998 by a man sitting is
his garden having a drink late one evening. His account tells of "a large cigar
shaped vehicle with large projectiles on each side like wings". The next morning
after realizing that he had gained an hour's time, he stated that not only did he see
a ufo, but he must have been abducted due to the gain of an additional hour. With
tongue in cheek, the ministry official replied that his cigar shaped vehicle was a
plane and the time difference was due to the turning back of the clocks.

There is a witness statement from an airline pilot from Hellingly, East Sussex who
saw an object containing 3 circles fly past his garden. His sighting was called a
report made by a credible witness.

Nick Pope, who was instrumental in obtaining release of current and previous files,
is encouraging everyone to peruse the information. "These files show whatever you
think about UFOs," said Nick, "this is a mystery that isn't going to go away."
According to Nick, "This is a mystery that...still enjoys huge public interest."

Rendlesham Forest file missing

Not only are the files significant for the information they contain, they also
significant for what may be missing. Documents show officials were concerned
about files pertaining to the Rendlesham Forest incident. Apparently there is
information missing from the December 1980 incident investigation; files appear to
have been destroyed. This UFO encounter is Britain's most famous and well
documented. One can only speculate as to what was contained in the destroyed
files and who ordered the destruction.

An interesting quote found in the House of Lord's 1979 debate is attributed to Lord
Stabolgi, government spokesman, who was delivering the summation. "There is
nothing to convince Her Majesty's government that there has ever been a single
visit by an alien spacecraft. As for telling the public the truth about UFOs, the truth
is simple....but there is a wide range of natural explanations to account for such
phenomena," said Lord Stabolgi. Exactly what the world's governments are still
saying today!

==================================================

one of the better ones was the ancient Mayan aircraft, where they made
a model and proved it was aero dynamic , I can't find it so far.

This also has Bill Birnes in it same subject from Ancient Aliens...

7LdOioSt6vc

linksplatinum
25th March 2014, 22:04
Here's an interesting little tidbit that I found about Bill Birnes
http://www.realufos.net/2010/11/bill-birnes-why-ufo-hunters-was-pulled.html

sirdipswitch
25th March 2014, 22:28
Me too!! I watched a few shows and never seen them solve a thing, or make anything sound like, anything more than a complete farce. They always leave it up to the viewer to make up their own mind, when they aren't given enough information to do so.

aranuk
25th March 2014, 23:06
I have reformed an opinion of Bill Birnes from the videos above. Perhaps the other guys with Bill are there to offer guidance in the Disney way.
They are there by appointment from Disney.

Stan

Bill Ryan
25th March 2014, 23:08
I have just watched a video on history channel about two UFO events in Mexico. Bill Birnes and his so called team of investigators, always seem to arrive at a non conclusion about the existence of evidence of UFO's whilst pretending to be UFO believers. No doubt in my mind he is being paid for his services by the black ops government. All the flimsy evidence he finds bolsters the minds of the naysayers and the unawakened.

Stan
Far more likely in my view -- having had my direct experience with TruTV! -- is that the programs are heavily scripted by the network.

Much of what Birnes might say from his own conviction is inevitably going to be edited out. In the one episode that Kerry and I filmed with TruTV, of the 25+ hours of video that was shot by two cameras, only 41 minutes was aired.

Even if one is forthright on camera, I discovered from my experience that an Editor, under orders from the Producer, can take bits and pieces of one's words (and conclusions!) and make them look like pretty much anything they want.

My opinion (I know Bill Birnes just a little, and I think he's a very good man): if pressure is being applied, it's almost certainly to The History Channel... not to Bill Birnes himself.

aranuk
25th March 2014, 23:43
Hi Bill, now that you know what these creatures get up to behind the scenes, would you still give a 25+ interview to these same kind of tv companies, and allow your convictions on certain areas be compromised, hoping they would not?

Stan

Nasu
25th March 2014, 23:49
Me too!! I watched a few shows and never seen them solve a thing, or make anything sound like, anything more than a complete farce. They always leave it up to the viewer to make up their own mind, when they aren't given enough information to do so.

It's because a confused mind, usually will say NO.... N

Bill Ryan
26th March 2014, 00:49
Hi Bill, now that you know what these creatures get up to behind the scenes, would you still give a 25+ interview to these same kind of tv companies, and allow your convictions on certain areas be compromised, hoping they would not?

Stan

Not unless I had quite a bit more control over the final product. It was all quite an interesting learning experience.

aranuk
26th March 2014, 02:36

Stan

Not unless I had quite a bit more control over the final product. It was all quite an interesting learning experience.

Hi Bill, we all know here at Avalon who you are and what you believe in, and what you want with mankind's future! We all believe in you Sir. You have never let me down and most members here either. That's why I am here and all the others here too!

Stan

ghostrider
26th March 2014, 03:26
UFO hunters , like most TV , is built for ratings and entertainment , the truth is what the ones paying the bills say it is ... it is Tell Lie Vision ... I heard it this way once , using your REMOTE Control , you channel in an illusion with enhanced audio , that is built for your mind , and inter-woven are subliminal ads designed to sell you things you really don't need ...

jackovesk
29th March 2014, 01:50

Stan

Agreed Stan...:yes4:

The very 1st time I'd ever watched & listened to Bill Birnes my (Anti-Trust Meter) blew up...:boom:

I just (Don't) trust him...:nono:

For some reason, I think he has an alternative (Hidden) agenda...:yes4:

GuyFox
29th March 2014, 07:57
Much of what Birnes might say from his own conviction is inevitably going to be edited out. In the one episode that Kerry and I filmed with TruTV, of the 25+ hours of video that was shot by two cameras, only 41 minutes was aired.

Even if one is forthright on camera, I discovered from my experience that an Editor, under orders from the Producer, can take bits and pieces of one's words (and conclusions!) and make them look like pretty much anything they want.

My opinion (I know Bill Birnes just a little, and I think he's a very good man): if pressure is being applied, it's almost certainly to The History Channel... not to Bill Birnes himself.

I agree with Bill on this.

I have listened to many hours of Bill and Nancy Birnes on their Future Theatre podcast, and I think that they are genuine and intelligent people (although Nancy sometimes interrupts Bill too much, which he seems to tolerate well.)

I do not regard Future Theatre, or the other direct efforts of the Birnes' as "Flytraps".

What's a Flytrap?
A very useful term coined by Dr Courtney Brown, which you can learn about here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?69922-Avoiding-the-New-Age-Flytrap-and-staying-Mainstream