PDA

View Full Version : Germany and Zionists Tie the Knot Again (Veteranstoday)

naste.de.lumina
26th March 2014, 01:26
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Merkel-Bibi-20140324-1.jpg

By Cara St. Louis

Israel’s foreign ministry has gone on strike. Israel has closed embassies worldwide on the heels of an agreement with Merkel’s Germany to represent it in predominantly Muslim countries.

I’m trying to remember a time when a labor dispute such as this has caused not only all embassies worldwide to close their doors but prompted the head of state of the country in question to cancel an historic trip to Latin America.

Add to the confusion: Israel just signed an agreement with Angela Merkel’s Germany to be represented by them in countries in which Israel has no embassy. So, in essence, Israel will be able to do business in countries where it has no Israeli representation, but is closing down the embassies it has in place over an embassy worker’s strike.

In the Jerusalem Post this morning, the following was spotted under a photograph of protest banners hung from the Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem, “Protest banners on Foreign Ministry building in Jerusalem: The fight for home starts abroad.” The fight for home? That’s one of the most encouraging things I’ve read in awhile. Personally, I despair for the Israelis as much as I despair for my fellow Americans under what can only be characterized as brutally aggressive and selfish regimes.

According to the article, the strike dispute is two years old, with negotiations having carried on for the last seven months. This perhaps does explain a puzzling agreement with Germany for representation abroad. All this does beg the question, why Germany? If one contemplates the current state of affairs, as we know it, we see that Germany seems to be spearheading the EU rumble over the Ukraine. However, the new ‘provisional’ government in the Ukraine are Nazis. This is a support relationship that rests uneasy with the parts of the world that understand these are, in fact, Nazi thugs who have taken control. The question is why now?

Why would Israel allow something like this to shut down all its embassies worldwide with the planet is such absolute political turmoil? Several visits to Israel have also been cancelled. Is Israel itself closed? From the Jerusalem Post, “A number of high-profile visits to Israel were canceled as a result of the measures (crippling labor measures) as well as Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s planned trip to Mexico, Colombia and Panama next month.” Next month?

Coming from a country in which labor actions have been quite common, in my estimation these are extreme reactions to a labor dispute. Meanwhile they also reported “Netanyahu…had no comment on Sunday on the strike that will paralyze the diplomatic corp around the world.”

The workers ostensibly are striking for better pay and for compensation for spouses forced to abandon careers in order to accompany their diplomat to a far-flung post. Once again, this mediation has been under way for two years with negotiations seriously on-going for seven months.

Despite the state of affairs for the cadre of diplomats responsible for keeping the peace and weaving positive forward-looking congress among nations, Israeli news source, Haaretz, noted today:

“Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon have ordered the army to continue preparing for a possible military strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities at a cost of at least 10 billion shekels ($2.89 billion) this year, despite the talks between Iran and the West, according to recent statements by senior military officers.

Three Knesset members who were present at Knesset joint committee hearings on Israel Defense Forces plans that were held in January and February say they learned during the hearings that 10 billion shekels to 12 billion shekels of the defense budget would be allocated this year for preparations for a strike on Iran, approximately the same amount that was allocated in 2013.”

As in the United States, the true situation beggars belief. Money and resources exponentially greater than resources spent on the needs of the citizenry, are diverted to generating the next much-anticipated potential blood bath. Indeed, one wonders why so much blood sacrifice is necessary or desired?

And again, “The foreign ministry will be completely closed for all activity, including Israel’s 103 embassies around the world from New Zealand, through Paris, London, Berlin, Washington and Israel’s representation at the UN.” With the notable exception, that is, of the representation offered by Angela Merkel’s government. What a lucky break for Israel that this agreement happened to be in place!

The agreement was signed 25 February of this year according to Der Spiegel, and allows Germany to represent Israel in diplomatic and consular efforts in Muslim countries such as Indonesia and Malaysia.

Source: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/25/germany-and-zionists-tie-the-knot-again/

P. S.:
Realized the situation?

Something like that has happened on any other occasion in international politics?

Surreal.

Angela Merkel will have obligations to the mad dog Benjamin Netanyahu, on her neck, according to diplomatic level 1.

I suspect that is a Jew of German origin who moved to an English surname the mastermind of this plan.

I think the Zionists will put Germany into many dangerous trouble.

If the Zionists in the Israeli government, decide to declare war on Iran, who has the official duty to do it? The Germans?

Naste.

Craig
26th March 2014, 01:43
wow,

international diplomacy is quite surreal isn't it? It would be great if the whole world could just come to a complete stop and let them buggers carry on, we just turn out backs and move away but it can't happen our blinders will get in the way and we will need our daily fix or irrelevant tv, twitter and facebook.

Man i would love to be in Gilligan's shoes about now.

naste.de.lumina
26th March 2014, 02:15
wow,

international diplomacy is quite surreal isn't it? It would be great if the whole world could just come to a complete stop and let them buggers carry on, we just turn out backs and move away but it can't happen our blinders will get in the way and we will need our daily fix or irrelevant tv, twitter and facebook.

Man i would love to be in Gilligan's shoes about now.

You can count to me for a complete stop.
Who is Gilligan my friend?

pabranno
26th March 2014, 02:55
Naste,

Whew. Since I read about the embassies closing, I have been very uneasy.
Why do you say the Nazis thugs are in charge of the provisional government of Ukraine?
Forgive my ignorance...

Pamela

I

naste.de.lumina
26th March 2014, 03:07
Naste,

Whew. Since I read about the embassies closing, I have been very uneasy.
Why do you say the Nazis thugs are in charge of the provisional government of Ukraine?
Forgive my ignorance...

Pamela

I

Hello Pamela

I think this topic contains information that can clarify you about your question in a more complete form.

Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Putin, and World War III (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?69621-Ukraine-Crimea-Syria-Israel-Iran-Putin-and-World-War-III)

Thank you.

Naste.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
26th March 2014, 04:58
This is creepy stuff!

It's hard to believe that Ukraine would let this happen considering Odessa:

Following the Siege of Odessa, and the Axis occupation, approximately 25,000 Odessans were murdered in the outskirts of the city and over 35,000 deported; this came to be known as the Odessa Massacre. Most of the atrocities were committed during the first six months of the occupation which officially began on 17 October 1941, when 80% of the 210,000 Jews in the region were killed.[7] After the Nazi forces began to lose ground on the Eastern Front, the Romanian administration changed its policy, refusing to deport the remaining Jewish population to extermination camps in German occupied Poland, and allowing Jews to work as hired labourers. As a result, despite the tragic events of 1941, the survival of the Jews in this area was higher than in other areas of occupied eastern Europe.[7]

The city suffered severe damage and sustained many casualties over the course of the war. Many parts of Odessa were damaged during both its siege and recapture on 10 April 1944, when the city was finally liberated by the Red Army. It was one of the first four Soviet cities to be awarded the title of "Hero City" in 1945, though some of the Odessans had a more favourable view of the Romanian occupation, in contrast with the Soviet official view that the period was exclusively a time of hardship, deprivation, oppression and suffering – claims embodied in public monuments and disseminated through the media to this day.[8] Subsequent Soviet policies imprisoned and executed numerous Odessans (and deported most of the German and Tatar population) on account of collaboration with the occupiers.[9]

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_03_24/Ukrainians-Russians-rally-in-NYC-against-Ukraines-neo-Nazi-regime-1133/

24 March, 17:12
Ukrainians, Russians rally in NYC against Ukraine's neo-Nazi regime
http://cdn.ruvr.ru/2014/03/24/1502608287/4581739327_78d2d52b10_b.jpg

Americans of Ukrainian and Russian descent rallied together over the weekend outside the United Nations’ headquarters in New York City, in what can be considered a display of unparalleled unity and friendship in the face of the chasm that has widened in the past few months between Moscow and the self-styled Ukrainian government in Kiev. The rally was held under the banner of anti-fascism movement.

Waving above the crowd were Russian tricolors and Ukraine's blue-and-yellow flags, with a sprinkle of posters that damned Ukraine’s fledgling neo-Nazi regime. Activists carried placards reading: "The US must stop supporting Ukrainian Nazis!” and “Let Crimea and Eastern Ukraine choose their future!"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bjes6N1CYAApiyk.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4f/The_Odessa_File_-_Frederick_Forsyth.jpg

Weird that at Goodwill tonight I saw a book about the Krupp family!!

In 1942, although Russia in retreat relocated many factories to the Urals, steel factories were simply too large to move. Krupp took over production, including at the Molotov steel works near Kharkov and Kramatorsk in eastern Ukraine, and at mines supplying the iron, manganese, and chrome vital for steel production.

The battle of Stalingrad in 1942 convinced Krupp that Germany would lose the war, and he secretly began liquidating 200 million Marks in government bonds. This allowed him to retain much of his fortune and hide it overseas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Steel_companies_of_Ukraine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_production_in_Ukraine

Could Ukraine sustain a war like Hitler did, with all that steel production?
It's one of the big resources that's been skyrocketing in value with all the building going on lately.

p.s.

http://nuclearnuttery.wordpress.com/tag/odessa-assassination-plot/

Putin Claims “Assassination Plot Foiled” Originated in City of ODESSA. Ring any Bells? It might be “just a name”, but “911″ is “just a number” after all. Also Looking at Operation Barbarossa and Why We Should Always Thank Russia for Fighting the Nazis

If the Nazis control Ukraine they control the steel production i.e. war effort.

With the now fully operational Soviet war economy, the Soviet Union was able to simply outproduce the Germans, who were not prepared for a long war of attrition. This way, the last German all-out offensive in 1943 at the Battle of Kursk failed. After three years of constant warfare the Germans were exhausted and so the Soviets were finally able to defeat the Germans decisively in Operation Bagration in summer of 1944. This led to a chain of fast Soviet victories which pushed the Germans back to Berlin in just one year, leading to the surrender of Germany on 8 May 1945.

Carmody
26th March 2014, 16:24
No one fights open wars on the continental level, these days. It's disease, genetics, subversive and hidden methods. GMO's, radio frequency, electromagnetic, and so on.

One can respond to the open feints of land warfare (as a psychological ploy), but that sort of warfare is a thing of the past and belongs only in the area of desperation and end moves.

It can be done (ground war) to those who are too weak to mount their own desperation move, as they are beat before it begins, like the middle east, Yugoslavia, central America, etc, but not to established systems of developed infrastructure. Too wasteful, overall. So it isn't done. Especially if it is the power base for the actuation of the operations.

Clandestine origins in deep multilayer integrated tactics - is the modern equivalent. Things that have conceptual and executional origins that steer clear of the capacities of the general consciousness of the masses.

Cowboy's don't shoot down the cow herds they are attempting to steal and dominate. They work to keep the herds as stabilized as is possible, regardless of the shenanigans they play with one another.

naste.de.lumina
26th March 2014, 16:45
No one fights open wars on the continental level, these days. It's disease, genetics, subversive and hidden methods. GMO's, radio frequency, electromagnetic, and so on.

One can respond to the open feints of land warfare (as a psychological ploy), but that sort of warfare is a thing of the past and belongs only in the area of desperation and end moves.

It can be done (ground war) to those who are too weak to mount their own desperation move, as they are beat before it begins, like the middle east, Yugoslavia, central America, etc, but not to established systems of developed infrastructure. Too wasteful, overall. So it isn't done. Especially if it is the power base for the actuation of the operations.

Clandestine origins in deep multilayer integrated tactics - is the modern equivalent. Things that have conceptual and executional origins that steer clear of the capacities of the general consciousness of the masses.

Cowboy's don't shoot down the cow herds they are attempting to steal and dominate. They work to keep the herds as stabilized as is possible, regardless of the shenanigans they play with one another.

Very well said my friend.

Maia Gabrial
26th March 2014, 18:18
What do the Russians and Ukrainians think they're going to accomplish at the UN? The UN is a joke.... It's corrupted. And I wonder how many of us, Americans know that WE'RE paying for these lowlife scumbags at the UN out of our taxes...?