PDA

View Full Version : Are whistleblowers being used?

Jan Rodrigo
15th October 2010, 18:46
Are whistle blows being used?

Here are view questions I think many people would like to know the answer too, if not may be people should be asking these questions.

Is it not a bit of a coincidence that must off the people who disclose all come out at the same time?

I find it at bit weird that most are still involved with the same people who manipulated them why?

Some of the people are being deprogrammed by the very people who programmed them why?

Most are getting information from other agents and are being ask to realise this info when time is right or not at all?

There seems to be different groups who are in the government all fighting for control of the planet why?

Do you think any people who are still connected in any way to any government can be trusted?

Could this not be a best way to misinform the public?
If most the info is being held tell the right time could it be because they what the info to come out at the right time for them? Preparing for their own agenda comes to mind.

Do you real think that this people (who most are still involved with the government) who are apparently blowing the whistle could not get stop?

Are they more use in the public eye under control then set free to think for them self’s?

Do this people really know the agenda or is it just what their being told to suit the beings pulling the string?

Just few things I think are not quite right. I well post more questions later . but would love to read your views

Kari Lynn
15th October 2010, 19:22
Hi Jan,
still considering the rest of the questions, but as for this one,

I find it at bit weird that most are still involved with the same people who manipulated them why?
when digging for information about your experiences, or trying to find what happened to you, it's basically a one on one situation. Meaning, who else could tell you what happened except the person or persons who perpetrated the manipulation upon you, as there are no other witnesses? There is no one else who could give that information except those involved.

Jan Rodrigo
15th October 2010, 19:52
Hi Jan,
still considering the rest of the questions, but as for this one,

when digging for information about your experiences, or trying to find what happened to you, it's basically a one on one situation. Meaning, who else could tell you what happened except the person or persons who perpetrated the manipulation upon you, as there are no other witnesses? There is no one else who could give that information except those involved.

i do agree but to be fare there are those who have been deprogramed by non govment and who don't need any one to confirm what they remmber . the thing im tryimg to get across is their are layers of cover memorys and many who recall all so recall the implanted memorys . all so with out the quiting of the mind and self work paranoa can set in . the ego is a big tragite sorry about spelling

frank samuel
15th October 2010, 20:48
As a US ARMY veteran of 16 yrs. I can tell you that having a top secret clearance legally binds you for a period of time to legal action, yet among veterans you will find one of the strongest groups who oppose the many injustices that the US is perpetrating on many countries. If half your life is spend in the military once you no longer part of the military you will still have many friends who will continue working there so for me that's normal to stay connected through your inside sources.

Being a whistle blower for many of the brave men and women who have put their reputation on the line is a two edge sword as you are at times ridicule and belittle by those whose job it is to discredit any credible source. Unfortunately along with many legitimate whistle blowers there are also those who are not.

To the question if whistle blowers are being manipulated by government sources ? Second hand information is often times not easy to be verify but if the information is coming directly from their own experience I would say NO. I am grateful to the many brave men and women who have risk everything to tell their stories.

Many many blessings to all:wub:

Jan Rodrigo
15th October 2010, 22:08
i agree this men are trying to do there best im not having a go at this men or women , but most are not from experience first hand many can;t remmber a lot and have to have deprogramming or regression there they can accurly implant memorys of false experience so to me this is were it becomes confussing . all so if it is agents who are still in the goverment then they them selfs well not no the full picher , its on an need to no basis . which means there a very small elite that no the full picher . to me there is defernitly more going on and people are being used as prawns , bishops, castles, and horses iv queen , hehe sorry i play a bit .I just think people sould relizie at this point in time self work is so importent and there are many beings trying to distarct people from them selfs

sunflower
15th October 2010, 22:31
Good points, Jan. I will try to keep them in mind whenever I come into contact with new information.

grannyfranny100
17th October 2010, 16:36
Hi

Don't seem to be many new whistle blowers at the moment except for Anthony F. Sanchez's account of an unknown retired Colonel at Dulce (veritas interview).

grannyfranny

morguana
17th October 2010, 16:49
Exellent and thought provoking points jan, I agree it's all a bit odd isn't it?
I would love hear of others views on this issue, jans topic shows just how it's all a bit murky
and I guess the thing to do is not to blindly follow and believe these things.
Guess a huge dose of salt is needed when Reading any strangers story, unless somone knows a person
intimately then one can never be too sure. Only person one can trust is oneself and even then the ego can pull
the wool over our eyes.
Again super ponderings jan
m

Ba-ba-Ra
17th October 2010, 18:29
Yes, many are being used as Agents Provcateur (see Wikipedia) without their knowledge. The "without their knowledge" makes them even more credible to us, because then from their perspective they ARE being honest.

I agree with those who say above that we need to spend more time going within and developing our own connections to Higher Selves. Not to say we shouldn't pay attention to what others are saying, but then check within to verify whether it is true for us or even something we should bother ourselves about. Much of what's being said by whistleblowers IMHO is just more web weaving.

Swami
17th October 2010, 20:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28-NkBLLs7I

Its out there in the Matrix, I'm NOT saying they are...........:noidea:

Why do they hide their faces...?

Jan Rodrigo
20th October 2010, 16:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28-NkBLLs7I

Its out there in the Matrix, I'm NOT saying they are...........:noidea:

Why do they hide their faces...?

thank you very intresting it all is a bit susspect but I surpose you have to fullow your heart

Chakra
20th October 2010, 19:52
Are whistle blows being used?
Here are view questions I think many people would like to know the answer too, if not may be people should be asking these questions.

Is it not a bit of a coincidence that must off the people who disclose all come out at the same time?

Yes and no - it's cycles, and they can be determined or followed astrologically.

Because they are being manipulated BY THEM lol

Some of the people are being deprogrammed by the very people who programmed them why?

I don't think it is just that simple - I think that people are being 'awakened' by multiple sources. Some through a natural evolution between the actions of the planet with the sun and the return cycle of alignment to the galactic centre. (simply put) AND all of the fractions that are utilizing all these cycles for their own benefit as well as the all the actions and non actions of all the other fractions.

To put it crudely a cosmic game of cat and mouse.

Most are getting information from other agents and are being ask to realise this info when time is right or not at all?
That would be my best guess as well.

There seems to be different groups who are in the government all fighting for control of the planet why?

Because they want it all and because they don't want to play nice with others, lol because they have destroyed their contact with the divine, with their contact with the universal creator - what every you name it. They have destroyed their souls - they are in essence soulless.
They have nothing left of themselves but their ego, so they consume what others have.
They have chosen the path of science, greed, lust, power to gain immortally over the spiritual path of love, compassion, morality and humility.

Do you think any people who are still connected in any way to any government can be trusted?

lol - that just depends how they are connected. There are people connected that would appear on the bad side / but are actually on the good side and vs versa - discernment is everything.

Could this not be a best way to misinform the public? If most the info is being held tell the right time could it be because they what the info to come out at the right time for them? Preparing for their own agenda comes to mind.

This as in people of this forum / forums like this? And ya of course on both accounts.
YOU could very well be a government agent asking these questions to see who answers and to see where they are at.
How many hidden messages are within the messages...is anyone who they really say they are?
How many names are real and how many fictitious on these forums. Are some people really as naive as they make themselves out to be?
Are people really as smart as they 'claim' to be?

Do you real think that this people (who most are still involved with the government) who are apparently blowing the whistle could not get stop?

Unless they are given cloaks of invisibility lol:confused:

Consider this - the world's most powerful nation - deeming their Presidents one of thee most powerful men in the world.
Surrounded 24/7 by the best security money can buy .....
Presidents get assassinated. see list below

Are they more use in the public eye under control then set free to think for them self’s?

Everyone is an actor on a stage.

Do this people really know the agenda or is it just what their being told to suit the beings pulling the string?

Everyone has an agenda, everyone only has pieces of the puzzle - no matter how high up someone thinks they are and how special they are because they 'know' sooo much. Know matter who they work for / think they work for .... There is ALWAYS someone/thing that will know more.
And the bigger the ego the easier they are to be fooled into to believing they are the fount of all knowledge and access to all secrets.

Just few things I think are not quite right. I well post more questions later . but would love to read your views

Cheers lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots

Contents [hide]
1 Assassinations
1.1 Abraham Lincoln
1.2 James A. Garfield
1.3 William McKinley
1.4 John F. Kennedy
2 Attempted assassinations
2.1 Andrew Jackson
2.2 Abraham Lincoln
2.3 Theodore Roosevelt
2.4 Franklin D. Roosevelt
2.5 Harry S Truman
2.6 John F. Kennedy
2.7 Richard Nixon
2.8 Gerald Ford
2.8.1 First assassination attempt
2.8.2 Second assassination attempt
2.9 Ronald Reagan
2.10 George H. W. Bush
2.11 Bill Clinton
2.12 George W. Bush
2.13 Barack Obama
2.13.1 North Carolina Waffle House threats
2.13.2 Miami bail-bondsman training threats
2.13.3 Assassination scare in Denver
2.13.4 Assassination scare in Tennessee
2.13.5 Hawaii threats against Michelle Obama
3 Presidential deaths rumored to be assassinations
3.1 Zachary Taylor
3.2 Warren G. Harding

jiix
21st October 2010, 18:53
I can agree that sometimes trying to figure out who are the whistle blowers and who are there trying to miss lead whomever with false information can somethings create doubt about the information we are presented with at times. But that's part of the searching for knowledge isn't it?

Not to be taken 100% litterly, but, a little motto I've come up with, "It's far more interesting to believe everything until you can prove it wrong, then to believe nothing untill you can prove it right!"

Jan Rodrigo
22nd October 2010, 09:15
Yes and no - it's cycles, and they can be determined or followed astrologically.

Because they are being manipulated BY THEM lol

I don't think it is just that simple - I think that people are being 'awakened' by multiple sources. Some through a natural evolution between the actions of the planet with the sun and the return cycle of alignment to the galactic centre. (simply put) AND all of the fractions that are utilizing all these cycles for their own benefit as well as the all the actions and non actions of all the other fractions.

To put it crudely a cosmic game of cat and mouse.

That would be my best guess as well.

Because they want it all and because they don't want to play nice with others, lol because they have destroyed their contact with the divine, with their contact with the universal creator - what every you name it. They have destroyed their souls - they are in essence soulless.
They have nothing left of themselves but their ego, so they consume what others have.
They have chosen the path of science, greed, lust, power to gain immortally over the spiritual path of love, compassion, morality and humility.

lol - that just depends how they are connected. There are people connected that would appear on the bad side / but are actually on the good side and vs versa - discernment is everything.

This as in people of this forum / forums like this? And ya of course on both accounts.
YOU could very well be a government agent asking these questions to see who answers and to see where they are at.
How many hidden messages are within the messages...is anyone who they really say they are?
How many names are real and how many fictitious on these forums. Are some people really as naive as they make themselves out to be?
Are people really as smart as they 'claim' to be?

Unless they are given cloaks of invisibility lol:confused:

Consider this - the world's most powerful nation - deeming their Presidents one of thee most powerful men in the world.
Surrounded 24/7 by the best security money can buy .....
Presidents get assassinated. see list below

Everyone is an actor on a stage.

Everyone has an agenda, everyone only has pieces of the puzzle - no matter how high up someone thinks they are and how special they are because they 'know' sooo much. Know matter who they work for / think they work for .... There is ALWAYS someone/thing that will know more.
And the bigger the ego the easier they are to be fooled into to believing they are the fount of all knowledge and access to all secrets.

Cheers lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots

Contents [hide]
1 Assassinations
1.1 Abraham Lincoln
1.2 James A. Garfield
1.3 William McKinley
1.4 John F. Kennedy
2 Attempted assassinations
2.1 Andrew Jackson
2.2 Abraham Lincoln
2.3 Theodore Roosevelt
2.4 Franklin D. Roosevelt
2.5 Harry S Truman
2.6 John F. Kennedy
2.7 Richard Nixon
2.8 Gerald Ford
2.8.1 First assassination attempt
2.8.2 Second assassination attempt
2.9 Ronald Reagan
2.10 George H. W. Bush
2.11 Bill Clinton
2.12 George W. Bush
2.13 Barack Obama
2.13.1 North Carolina Waffle House threats
2.13.2 Miami bail-bondsman training threats
2.13.3 Assassination scare in Denver
2.13.4 Assassination scare in Tennessee
2.13.5 Hawaii threats against Michelle Obama
3 Presidential deaths rumored to be assassinations
3.1 Zachary Taylor
3.2 Warren G. Harding

thank u for your veiws Renee i agree with most but im sure the story go's deeper as you say no matter what story you are spun in your world the truth is a much larger in my veiw there is diffinitly et maniplation at the top from all sorts of groups but thats just my view . all so you are right about this forum there is many agents posing as people cia and mi6 in fact i would go as far to say that some forums have been set up by this fractions .iv even seen problem , reachtion ,souloution being played out its so oviouse when you see it . any way sorry about spelling lol much love to all

Jan Rodrigo
22nd October 2010, 09:19
Yes, many are being used as Agents Provcateur (see Wikipedia) without their knowledge. The "without their knowledge" makes them even more credible to us, because then from their perspective they ARE being honest.

I agree with those who say above that we need to spend more time going within and developing our own connections to Higher Selves. Not to say we shouldn't pay attention to what others are saying, but then check within to verify whether it is true for us or even something we should bother ourselves about. Much of what's being said by whistleblowers IMHO is just more web weaving.

yes this is true the soul prupose of most maniplation is to stop the work on are selfs to keep us looking out side for arnwsers thank u for your post

The One
22nd October 2010, 09:38
Credibility comes from people who are actual witnesses to unusual events, not those claiming to have belonged to top secret groups. This is getting old. Conversely, Richard Dolan has written some amazing material on the UFO phenomenon and the National Security system of the United States. Now this is someone who looks at societal mechanisms that deal with the unknown – or not deal, as is plainly evident. But this seems to get ignored among the tidal wave of nutsery.

Anyway, this is all “sound and fury”. It’s often hard to critique something that is considered illegitimate by much of the mainstream. Such is the UFO movement. But the reason I do it is because the tide of events in the world are changing and if what some of us know to be an ultimate truth is not scrutinized the potential for intellectual and philosophical chaos is daunting. And this is not a subject for the unstable. There are those who are suffering with experiences at the edge of reality who are being spiritually raped by charlatans whose mental issues surpass the entirety of the DSM-IV.

UFO organizations need to stop their paranoia about who may be infiltrating them from without and see who is rotting them from within. Critical thinking and forensic reasoning need to apply at all times.

Until then shooting one’s self in the foot will continue to be entirely acceptable