PDA

View Full Version : Any Weird Dreams?

enfoldedblue
27th March 2014, 08:18
Last night I had a very powerful dream. I was in a city staying with some friends in a high-rise when I looked out across to the downtown area and saw one of the tall building on fire. As I watched it came crashing down, then more and more buildings began to rock and collapse. Just as I started to yell to others I was with telling them what I was seeing the building we were in began to rock and shift and we had to evacuate quickly.

I know dreams tend to predict personal issues rather than collective ones...and this very well could represent some major structural shifts in my personal reality. But there was a strange quality to this dream that makes me want to reach out and check what others are dreaming about.

We are in very powerful, potent times and I think it could be very worthwhile to share and explore what we are seeing on a subconscious level.

If anyone else has had any dreams that feel significant is some way please share them here.

Violet
27th March 2014, 08:48
Well, I had a powerful dream too but it was one of love and friendship with a person...well, of whom I'd never thought it would be possible.

So, I guess I'm at the other end and if mine and yours together is to mean anything then it is that all roads remain open.

chocolate
27th March 2014, 08:53
Hi enfoldedblue.
I am joining you here, but not in sharing dreams.
I will quietly sit around hoping for others to stop by.

I don't know if you are familiar with the tarot. If you are, than you may look at the meaning of the Tower.

I hope you are well,
chocolate

chocolate
27th March 2014, 09:35
While I feel this very strong urge to disconnect or unsubscribe from the forum, I think it may be of benefit to you personally if I share one dream I had few days ago, and what I think it might mean.
I hope my urge to do stuff subsides in the meantime.
:)

The day Bobd started his thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?69697-Haemorrhagic-fever-outbreaks-have-been-reported-accident-natural-or-bio-weapon&p=812755&viewfull=1#post812755) I briefly skimmed over it. I knew about that outbreak for sometime, and a few other details.
That night I dreamed that I was walking around, in some town or a village. I remember only the part that I am moving in some direction. At one point somebody pointed at me and at my face. I went to a window, or some reflective glass, and saw that my nose was bleeding. In real life my nose never bleeds, only two times when I fell on the pavement as a kid.
The moment I saw the blood I realized that I might be sick and I woke up, but somehow not completely, as in a daze. I felt the strongest chills of a fever I have had for quite some time. I ducked under the cover, the two thick covers I use since here is still partially winter and cold. And after that I have fallen to sleep again.

In the morning and during the day the dream kept reappearing in my mind.
And I was feeling as if I had had a real fever. I was groggy from any point of view.

During the next night I think I had a brief encounter with one person from the forum who somehow helped me get better really fast.
And since I don't know if you are aware of Out of Body experiences and such, in my case the person helped me get OOB, and on my return I felt an enormous amount of energy in me. It felt as if I was on fire from the inside.
After that night I didn't have any trace of fever left.
The thread we discussed it was this one (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52121-OBEs-What-are-they-how-to-make-them-happen-and-where-does-the-Higher-Self-fit-in&p=813681&viewfull=1#post813681).

On a personal level my dream might have represented a real sickness in another ... let's call it state of being. I don't want to go into philosophy, so I'll just call it that. Somehow, the way this present world is going, it gets in and out of different states of possibilities, and sometimes some of us get a glimpse or two of another version of it, which gets transferred to this current life.
My personal feeling is that there is some sort of a real danger during these times, but we will manage to navigate somehow successfully. But it will all depend of everyone's will and desire to survive and move forward.

If I am still around, in a while, I will get to share another one.

Love,
chocolate

markpierre
27th March 2014, 09:59
I liked that sense 'to evacuate'. Have to evacuate. If you can do that every second, there may run out the memory that there's
something to evacuate from. It's just a memory. I'm in the action of evacuating what doesn't work, unless I get caught by it.
There are only 2 choices; get caught or don't. Memories or 'now'. Stay out of highrises. I think what they represent is coming down.

Cool dream. Mine have been chaotic and intense, but not disturbing. I wake up feeling, hmmm...somethings different.

Lifebringer
27th March 2014, 10:29
My husband just told me he dreamt he had a remote control for his orthopedic bed for his deteriorating disc. It got lost over a year ago, and he dreamt he was raising the bed up and down. It cost 100.00 even though I have insurance for the lifetime of the bed. Hmmm...why the extra 500.00 for insurance, if they can't even replace the remote. I seriously doubt if this bed that weighs well over 1000lbs with heavy metal frame and special memory foam, will be breaking down, but they probably know people lose the remote over the decades and charge them 100.00 replacement.

Me, so far just the day thoughts, no vivid remembrance of what I do when I leave. Must be something very interesting, for me not to be able to tell someone about them, but since most of the people in my immediate surroundings blow me off anyway, I'm not worried. I'm doing it for them anyway.

Lots of love today people. Shine, shine, shine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcxLFXbECsY

Enjoy this morning wake up song. Coffee and a wake up call.
Pick up the pace peeps.
Just a little marching music today.:peace:

Update. I watch my sunrise hours everymorning because i'm planting a garden and the light helps the seedlings grow. Well...as of 5 minutes ago, the chemtrailers came in to cover the beautiful VA southeastern sky. What is going on this time of morning that we'll see, that they are "hellbent" on hiding from us. Is it to give them time, until they can announce.
Everyday they don't announce, brings them closer to not being able to get the jump on what's about to happen. WE are entering that asteroidal belt of the galaxy we live in, that once held planets that collided and left debrie. Hmmm...with all these dreams, pay close attention. They are covering our skies for something, because the rest of the world is seeing what we can't.

Darn those villains, can't we arrest them yet? If they're spraying metals and toxins in the air, regardless of if it's to block UV's on agriculture and cause heaviers snows for waters in the spring(their excuse) WE have a right to know, to prevent the toxins from getting into our bodies, as they profit from the cures or vitamins that are needed to prevent it. I believe they are on that issue now, so we must keep our vitamins and organic right to farm FREE TO SURVIVE. WE MUST NOT ONLY RELY ON THEM TO PUT THE NUTRIENTS NEEDED for this body. Their plan is to make as much money as they can in labor, before their toxins take effect on the body, and their med stocks kick in.:nod:

Shine the light for the world to see the big picture, and our families and grandchildren will make the right choice to have healthy foods. They were very pissed at McDonalds after all the weightloss commercials and diet companies serving healthier snacks and foods kicked in.

Anyway don't want to get off topic so...If you think they won't go out with a bang/kicking and screaming louder and louder, dream on.:nod:

enfoldedblue
27th March 2014, 10:38
Violet well I don't hope my dream manifests in reality, but I hope yours does :) ..I think all roads always remain open ;)

Chocolate thanks for sharing. I am all too familiar with the tower card in the Tarot....shudder slightly. Re the sickness dream: When I had my son, my sister and many other friends who had become parents told me that sicknesses, especially fevers, generally coincide with a child moving into a new level of growth and development. I have definitely found this to be true and though I am not familiar with the threads you shared, this is what I immediately thought of when I read your post as the sickness seemed to be a precursor to you leaping up to a new level. I hope you feel inclined to share more :)

Markpierre: Yes my thought in the dream was ohhhh what am I doing in a high rise!!! Where I live there are no high-rises for 100s of kilometres. Funny just as I was writing this I got a flash of a dream from the night before when I was coming down in a very fast elevator. A theme is emerging :) ...the thing is in both those dreams I didn't feel terror or even a lot of fear. More a sense of awe and urgency.

Lifebringer
27th March 2014, 11:50
Me too. I suddenly came down with cellulitis and i'm usually careful about the exposure to germs, but somehow forgot the lovely cats that adore my home and occasionally visit my yard for potty duty. I hadn't treated my lawn in the back yard where there are visible trails of their "duty." Anyway I absent mindly w/out my gloves on picked up the raked leaves, that also held "a few of their precious darlings/droppings" into a trash can for the dump, and somehow managed to get cut on the index finger, and scratched by my citrus trees on the way in the house, to get a cigarette as I attended to the cut. I went to put a longer sleeve shirt on, and went over that citrus scratch just above the inner elbow upper arm. Two days later, a mass/lump and hot spot under the scratch. Put some garlic on it a week, because it was under a mole. Lump moved to upper arm just below shoulder and settled. Kept eating garlic cloves to help immune system fight whatever it was. That night I was awakened, to pain and a very strong warning to go to the doc, so I text all my daughters who might have free time to take me to er. I thought about it for a while, contemplating going to the doctor if it didn't go down, but the possibility of an anti resistant bacteria from the cats, kept coming to mind, and to the er I went, as it was Saturday/Sabbath. Long story short, inner voice tells you what to do, how it happened and if you need to see a doc. It just didn't feel like I should ignore this one. I've built houses, done landscaping, cuts scrapes and bruises, but this time, inner voice said it was serious, and could turn into MRSR. Turns out it was serious, "Cellulitis."
Under the muscle that if left untreated could have led to lympth infection and amputation of limb and nodes. Doctor/Oriental said, although we know about the healing properties of garlic, we also know about streptococcal germs and cats don't mix. Said if I'd have waited, might have really gotten to where I'd need IV anti-biotic drip to remove the bacterial destruction and prevent gangrenous tissue formation.

So, just saying, stay connected and pay attention/listen. It's all good.:nod:

enfoldedblue
27th March 2014, 12:16
Me too. I suddenly came down with cellulitis and i'm usually careful about the exposure to germs, but somehow forgot the lovely cats that adore my home and occasionally visit my yard for potty duty. I hadn't treated my lawn in the back yard where there are visible trails of their "duty." Anyway I absent mindly w/out my gloves on picked up the raked leaves, that also held "a few of their precious darlings/droppings" into a trash can for the dump, and somehow managed to get cut on the index finger, and scratched by my citrus trees on the way in the house, to get a cigarette as I attended to the cut. I went to put a longer sleeve shirt on, and went over that citrus scratch just above the inner elbow upper arm. Two days later, a mass/lump and hot spot under the scratch. Put some garlic on it a week, because it was under a mole. Lump moved to upper arm just below shoulder and settled. Kept eating garlic cloves to help immune system fight whatever it was. That night I was awakened, to pain and a very strong warning to go to the doc, so I text all my daughters who might have free time to take me to er. I thought about it for a while, contemplating going to the doctor if it didn't go down, but the possibility of an anti resistant bacteria from the cats, kept coming to mind, and to the er I went, as it was Saturday/Sabbath. Long story short, inner voice tells you what to do, how it happened and if you need to see a doc. It just didn't feel like I should ignore this one. I've built houses, done landscaping, cuts scrapes and bruises, but this time, inner voice said it was serious, and could turn into MRSR. Turns out it was serious, "Cellulitis."
Under the muscle that if left untreated could have led to lympth infection and amputation of limb and nodes. Doctor/Oriental said, although we know about the healing properties of garlic, we also know about streptococcal germs and cats don't mix. Said if I'd have waited, might have really gotten to where I'd need IV anti-biotic drip to remove the bacterial destruction and prevent gangrenous tissue formation.

So, just saying, stay connected and pay attention/listen. It's all good.:nod:

Ha ha...not sure what to say here...except glad you listened to your intuition. I have an affinity for cats and always had at least one in my life. When my last cat Willow died a few years ago, because of the wildlife where I live, I decided not to get another cat...I often miss having a feline around terribly...but one thing that I don't miss their poo!!!

Lifebringer
27th March 2014, 12:32
Hopefully when the verse in Revelation says:"get thee out the land," WE will move when the inner self connected tells us to. They are right to say travel light and store stuff around, but if I store stuff around my neighborhood, I'd leave myself open to being confronted by those unprepared, looking to gain anything to change their situation. Robbery, clothing, food anything that would sell. So, I'm on the opinion to have floatation devices with light bed spread to hold important supplies that are surrounded by air inflated trash bags that are tied tight to not leak, unless under pressure by bubbles. I keep seeing people running for the hills like in "Impact" and people like Category 7 rescue squads for survivors. I see a lot, but I won't put it all out there. Stay connected people, you know what you have to do, to be worthy remnant.

Love everybody and everything with understanding that it's their choice, and making them aware peacefully through conversation of others on their same path, who made a mistake. Perhaps sharing that mistake with them, can prevent them from making the same one. That's why I come here, to hear others like me, waking up to the unknown, yet known.

Lifebringer
27th March 2014, 12:37
They have a secret weapon/poo that even they have to bury to keep from hacking. LOL. My hubby's could be the President's secret weapon against Putin. Let him use the bathroom one time, and Putin would surrender. I've told him this, and he called me a poo sniffer. LOL. 14 years of ups and downs, 3rd time around, and looking forward to a peaceful victory in the end.

Winter
27th March 2014, 16:28
I've been having dreams of war and death since I turned 12 and I really hope they never come to pass.

Jean-Marie
27th March 2014, 16:48
I had a very vivid dream a few nights ago. There was no electricity, no water, I was on foot going through town finding out what families needed and what they had extra of. I noticed people using the outdoors for a toilet and prompted others to work on how we were going to handle sanitary conditions. The houses, fences, trees and such were just like they are now, but the people were all different.

Violet
27th March 2014, 22:32
Don't tell me I'm the only one dreaming happy dreams :yield:

Thanks enfoldedblue for the kind words though it will likely never come to pass since that person has deceased.
Life.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
27th March 2014, 22:55
Enfoldedblue, I've dreamed the Tower since I was a young teen.
It comes in many forms but there has ALWAYS been a guide, in every single one of these dreams.
You mentioned being with friends.

In my first Tower dream, a figure similar to Samwise was with me (LOTR) and I was dressed like Frodo.
We had to climb a lightless lighthouse in the moonlight, and an ocean-facing cliff as well.
There was an evil force in the tower, and my companion could not accompany me inside.
I had to go alone in the first dream. First through the window, then across the foyer, through a massive steel door that opened itself without a sound (although there was a wheel turning itself on the front of the vault, creepy huh??), and looked into a room of black and white checkered floor, dark walls, and a strange smoke rising from the floor in the back of the room. When I saw the smoke, some horrible electric feeling jolted me awake. And there was a glowing face hanging in the air above my bed that looked like a "pins and needles" retinal after-image (a being of dark energy was there!)... a ghastly, skull-like, ghoulish face watching me wake from the dream of Satanic power!

I have dreamed Jacob's Ladder as well, which is considered a very powerful dream. It was a concrete or stone structure shaped like one half of a DNA strand, high as the mountains, that went straight into Heaven. A silent dream guide came down the ramp while I was going up. He was a tall, thin, dark haired man who did not speak, but looked me in the eye. I felt sexual and spiritual energy coming from him. When our eyes met I could feel that we were attracted to each other.

Then some months after this dream (last year), I dreamed of a large tree. It was the spirit of the oak tree in front of my future apartment building. Unknown to me, the tree was scheduled to be killed and cut apart by the city of Walla Walla. In my dream the tree was saying goodbye to me, and foretelling a big life change for me and my marriage. The dark haired dream guide was there. He said nothing to me but we climbed the tree together. he showed me the end of the great oak tree, and we sat in the crown together. he looked at me pointedly and indicated that I was to cross from the oak tree into a taller, stronger Fir tree. I was too scared in the dream to do this. In real life my father had asked me to do something similar and I almost fell from 40 feet up IRL. In the dream I could not do the bidding of the young man. I felt like I failed the test. The tree was killed about a month or two later. The biggest most beautiful tree on my block possibly, in front of my new apartment building. And the condos across the street are called "The Trees". I have had a lot of minor prophetic dreams and this was perhaps the most clear in terms of the signs. I actually cried a lot when they killed the tree because it had come to me in the dream and tried to prepare me for the future. Carl Jung dreamed the Tree and Tower all the time too. he felt very attached to it.

My next tower dream was very strange. The dream guide was still a young man, but he looked tired and maybe sad in this dream.
He and I were standing at the edge of a Pacific NW forest of evergreen trees. Some had been timbered. At the clear-cut's edge, there was a flimsy watchtower built out of wooden beams that were already rotted and starting to fall apart. There was snow on the wood. My dream guide wanted me to climb the tower. I was afraid that it couldn't possibly hold me up. I think the tower represents mental health or a dark future in this dream. And my lack of confidence. My dream guide seemed a bit disgusted and sad when I refused to climb the tower.

The next tower dream was only a few months later than the others. It was a metal, tan colored tower, well maybe wood but I am pretty sure metal.
Military grade. Not very tall maybe 2.5 stories at best. There is an African American woman guarding the bottom of the tower. In this dream my husband is walking with me.
But we don't hold hands. We come toward a metal bridge. And I turn to acknowledge the guardian of the bridge and tower. She shakes my hand and we tell each other that we are military veterans (very weird). The next day IRL a black lady moves into the apartment across the hall from me. We never talk but she also never bothers me. And my husband has left the household (crossed the bridge) ahead of me. I feel that the woman in my dream was giving me strength for the future when she took my hand and told me she was in the Army. I told her I was former Air Force and she saluted me. It was so weird to dream this. Also I think the setting was similar to Rooks Park near Walla Walla, or Grand Coulee area.

I also had a nightmare as a teenager where a bridge was raised while I was walking across it, and I was trapped on the top (the bridge became a tower and trapped me).

I feel a very personal archetypal connection with the "Lady of Shalott" from Alfred Lord Tennyson's writings.
Because I feel like I have lived her life.

I think it's interesting that you dreamed of the tall buildings.
Was it Seattle by any chance? :) lol

DeDukshyn
27th March 2014, 23:04
Last night I had a very powerful dream. I was in a city staying with some friends in a high-rise when I looked out across to the downtown area and saw one of the tall building on fire. As I watched it came crashing down, then more and more buildings began to rock and collapse. Just as I started to yell to others I was with telling them what I was seeing the building we were in began to rock and shift and we had to evacuate quickly.

I know dreams tend to predict personal issues rather than collective ones...and this very well could represent some major structural shifts in my personal reality. But there was a strange quality to this dream that makes me want to reach out and check what others are dreaming about.

We are in very powerful, potent times and I think it could be very worthwhile to share and explore what we are seeing on a subconscious level.

If anyone else has had any dreams that feel significant is some way please share them here.

I have had scores of dreams like this - I am usually with a group of people helping them to escape from broken / fallen ot falling / ruined buildings -- often with some fire somewhere, and a sense for the need to "escape". I used to get dreams like this quite some time ago, then mostly in the last year or so, they have returned, and much more intensely since 2014. They are often very vivid (and I often do not remember dreams). I often have pretty stange and intense dreams when I do recall them, so its not too weird for me overall -- but there is a consistent stream of dreams along the same context as yours as well, that almost repeat - but just in somewhat different ways each dream.

Thank you for sharing.

WhiteFeather
27th March 2014, 23:23
Many different dreams i have been experiencing lately. Although my sleep patterns have become tested. Cant say i have had any bad dreams to report recently. I feel that im on the right path when my dreams are pleasurable and non violent. Just wish i could sleep a little better. Our dreams do represent our true reality.

ElvenMyst
28th March 2014, 00:11
I don't remember many of my dreams but I had a memorable one about 3 nights ago.

I was sitting on a beach with other people looking out to sea and noticed a big wave or tsunami coming towards the shore. The feeling was a mixture of apprehension at probably being washed away but also one of calmness and no fear. The wave hit the beach and engulfed me but instead of my expectation of being surrounded by water it felt like I was in a wave of translucent plasma like energy. A wave of consciousness and transformation ( photon belt ?) The wave seemed to recede after a few moments and I remember looking down at the sand expecting it to be wet but it was as dry as before. It all felt rather positive and exciting yet detached.
I woke with a different headspace and have been thinking about the dream quite a lot. My experience of noticing our current energy acceleration has felt distant for a while. Maybe this dream was a necessary nudge back on to the path of connecting with synchronicity...

Tesla_WTC_Solution
28th March 2014, 00:46
I don't remember many of my dreams but I had a memorable one about 3 nights ago.

I was sitting on a beach with other people looking out to sea and noticed a big wave or tsunami coming towards the shore. The feeling was a mixture of apprehension at probably being washed away but also one of calmness and no fear. The wave hit the beach and engulfed me but instead of my expectation of being surrounded by water it felt like I was in a wave of translucent plasma like energy. A wave of consciousness and transformation ( photon belt ?) The wave seemed to recede after a few moments and I remember looking down at the sand expecting it to be wet but it was as dry as before. It all felt rather positive and exciting yet detached.
I woke with a different headspace and have been thinking about the dream quite a lot. My experience of noticing our current energy acceleration has felt distant for a while. Maybe this dream was a necessary nudge back on to the path of connecting with synchronicity...

That's an awesome dream :)
You don't seem as terrified of your inner genius as some of us do, lol!

ElvenMyst
28th March 2014, 01:18
Lol...thank you Tes.

Believe me I still have frequent moments of terror along the way ! Probably just part of the dualistic 'theme park' that we chose to experience :)

enfoldedblue
28th March 2014, 01:44
Hi thank you to everyone who shared so far. I have a friend visiting so am unable to put my focus here wtm. Look forward to reading properly tomorrow. :-)

Tesla_WTC_Solution
28th March 2014, 05:25
Here is something for you to read later if you want:

Siegfried Must Die

Dreamed 1913/12/18 by Carl Jung

THE DREAM

I was with an unknown, brown-skinned man, a savage, in a lonely, rocky mountain landscape. It was before dawn. The eastern sky was already bright, and the stars fading. Then I heard Siegfriedís horn sounding over the mountains and I knew that we had to kill him. We were armed with rifles and lay in wait for him on a narrow path over the rocks.

Then Siegfried appeared high up on the crest of the mountain in the first ray of the rising sun. On a chariot made of the bones of the dead he drove at furious speed down the precipitous slope. When he turned a corner, we shot at him, and he plunged down, struck dead.

Filled with disgust and remorse for having destroyed something so great and beautiful, I turned to flee, impelled by the fear that the murder might be discovered. But a tremendous downfall of rain began, and I knew that it would wipe out all traces of the dead. I had escaped the danger of discovery; life could go on, but an unbearable feeling of guilt remained.

AFTER

When I awoke from the dream, I turned it over in my mind, but was unable to understand it. I tried therefore to fall asleep again, but a voice within me said, ďYou must understand the dream, and must do so at once!Ē The inner urgency mounted until the terrible moment came when the voice said, ďIf you do not understand the dream, you must shoot yourself!Ē In the drawer of my night table lay a loaded revolver, and I became frightened.

Then I began pondering once again, and suddenly the meaning of the dream dawned on me. ďWhy, that is the problem that is being played out in the world.Ē Siegfried, I thought, represents what the Germans want to achieve, heroically to impose their will, have their own way. ďWhere there is a will there is a way!Ē I had wanted to do the same. But now that was no longer possible. The dream showed that the attitude embodied by Siegfried, the hero, no longer suited me. Therefore it had to be killed.

After the deed I felt an overpowering compassion, as though I myself had been shot: a sign of my secret identity with Siegfried, as well as of the grief a man feels when he is forced to sacrifice his ideal and his conscious attitudes. This identity and my heroic idealism had to be abandoned, for there are higher things than the egoís will, and to these one must bow.

ĖCarl Jung, from Memories, Dreams, Reflections, 1961.

chocolate
28th March 2014, 13:23
Hi enfoldedblue!

Here I am to share another dream.

I know it will seem really insignificant, but in reality, from my current point of view it has an important message to tell.
To make everything more clear, in the very near future I might start a separate thread which I think will be vitally important for everyone to be able to read and understand properly. But for the moment, enfoldedblue, with your permission, I will use the opportunity here.

~~~~~~

I am at present working at home, and I tend to sleep as much as I need to, compared to working on a project when I need to get up at 5.30 am 6 days a week. So in a way I am mostly rested throughout the day, all things considered.

This dream happened two days ago (if I am not mistaken), after the dream I shared on page 1.
I felt at around 3.00 pm in the afternoon an incredible amount of drowsiness, and sleepiness, which at the time seemed really odd. But what can you do, you either rest your head on the pillow, or you risk fainting out someplace else all together. And here I am, few steps steps away from my bed. I really quickly fell to sleep.
The dream was kind of extremely strange. I was walking on a beach of some sorts, or at least I was walking on a ground that bordered with some water. I was walking in a complete daze. My eyes were open, but what I was seeing was like the picture on the TV when you are adjusting the antenna, for those of you who remember what that felt like in the past. The images were all skewed- sharp, in color and contrast, but really all messed up.
I also remember how those images made me feel really dizzy, made my stomach upset.
I was walking awkwardly, as if I were drunk, or under the influence of some drug. Just so that it is 100% clear, I don't drink alcohol, not even 1 ml, and I don't take medications, not even aspirin.

I felt unsure where I was going, or I had to go, and what to do. Feeling also as if sick, my only option at the time seemed to be to close my eyes and turn my focus inside, as if what I needed to realize wouldn't come as a 3D picture out of this world. As soon I closed my eyes I felt better, and I woke up.
I wasn't feeling much rested, I was somewhat puzzled.

Few days later I realize this was just one piece of a much bigger puzzle.

I guess I may as well write about it in installments.

( for those of you who need to know that, yes, I did managed to piece the picture together. it was a bit of a shock when I saw what is happening, but, also life tends to be funny this way. )

( I am starting to feel really tired of this game being played, but I guess if they kill me now I will become even more powerful than if I am to stay alive. Not that I would care all that much either way, but I like to be able to eat chocolate and drink coffee in this physical body I currently occupy for a bit longer. )

Take care everybody!

Cheers,
chocolate

enfoldedblue
29th March 2014, 01:05
It was intriguing to read everyone's posts. It is cool to see them all together and get a sense of some of the common themes in the collective. I believe that elvinmyst's description is what is at the base of all the dreams. It is really about a shift in consciousness, but as the energy fields transform it can be frightening and these dreams help us to process the profound shift that we can feel...but really can't see in a tangible concrete way.

Chocolate I think the message in your dream is great because for me it really is key. When we look outside for the truth we are met with so much distortion, uncertainty, smoke and mirrors, that we can look forever and actually get nowhere in our understanding of meaning. Only when we look within with openness and honesty can we start glimpsing truth.

I was particularly struck by Tesla's account of the oak tree dream, because I have also had some powerful premonitory dreams about Oak trees. At my father's house in Canada where I grew up there was a big oak tree next to the house. I have always s felt a very deep connection to that tree. In '97 as I was preparing to leave and come to Australia (at the time I thought I was going for 8 mos) I dreamt that I looked out the window and say ma father and the neighbour farmer with chain saws, they were cutting down the tree. In the dream I yelled out Noooooooo and then woke up, relieved that it was only a dream. A couple of months later when I was in Australia Montreal had a huge devastating Ice storm. The weight of the ice caused the huge 300 yr old limbs to come crashing down to the ground. On the phone my father told me they were uncertain if the tree would survive. I told him about the dream I had had with he and the neighbour, and he said 'oh that's funny because that neighbour and I were using chainsaws to cut up the huge fallen branches and we joked that we should send a piece to you in Australia. Luckily the tree did survive, amazingly when spring arrived life burst from within, with leaves even coming out of the trunk (as most of the branches were gone)...though it is only a shadow of it's former self.

Then a year or so ago I had another dream with an Oak tree. This tree was absolutely enormous and as I looked at it, its huge limbs began to come crashing down. Only this time I didn't feel a sense of horror. It seemed clear to me that the tree represented the old structure of reality, and I understood that for a new way of being to be birthed the old needed to crumble and fall away. As the huge branches crashed down the earth trembled and I felt excited about the transformation I felt it foretold.

Also one thing that I was remeinded of when I read your dreams Tesla was the fact in my dreams I am so often either ascending or descending...either straight up/ down or a slope it is such a common theme for me...another really common one is dreaming of houses with where I find extra hidden rooms or secret rooms that connect to others' dwellings. (had one last night in fact..I kept finding more and more rooms)

Thanks for sharing everyone! :)

vilcabamba
29th March 2014, 01:52
I believe dreams are virtual realities setup in the ethers by the extra terrestrial races to keep our souls busy at night while our bodies are asleep. People who have been abducted have clearly found that the ETs can put them in a virtual reality that looks and feels real. For instance they could all of a sudden be in a jungle where they are being chased by elephants and it looks real and feels real, then all of a sudden they are snapped out of the virtual reality.

What if the ET races have trillions of virtual realities going on that our soul decides to enter while our bodies are sleeping. They have the technology to do this. how could our brains make up the details that are in our dreams. Also, sometimes i have dreams that come true. I believe our star families can implant virtual reality dreams into our minds while we sleep to warn us about impending danger and i believe the dark ETS can implant dreams into our minds to scare the crap out of us or threaten us while we sleep. We are living in a gigantic virtual reality..why can't our dreams be them as well and not really originate in our minds like we are told to think.

enfoldedblue
29th March 2014, 02:36
I believe dreams are virtual realities setup in the ethers by the extra terrestrial races to keep our souls busy at night while our bodies are asleep. People who have been abducted have clearly found that the ETs can put them in a virtual reality that looks and feels real. For instance they could all of a sudden be in a jungle where they are being chased by elephants and it looks real and feels real, then all of a sudden they are snapped out of the virtual reality.

What if the ET races have trillions of virtual realities going on that our soul decides to enter while our bodies are sleeping. They have the technology to do this. how could our brains make up the details that are in our dreams. Also, sometimes i have dreams that come true. I believe our star families can implant virtual reality dreams into our minds while we sleep to warn us about impending danger and i believe the dark ETS can implant dreams into our minds to scare the crap out of us or threaten us while we sleep. We are living in a gigantic virtual reality..why can't our dreams be them as well and not really originate in our minds like we are told to think.

I don't agree...but thanks for sharing your perspective. There are so many ways to look at things, it is fascinating. I believe, through my personal experience, that behind the scenes we are incredibly powerful, wise, creative beings who are the architects and script writers of this reality....we (which of course includes ALL) as the script writers, are responsible for creating all aspects of the matrix including the 'bad guys' (who are incredibly effective at helping us to grow and understand ourselves better). I know that my dreams when I pay attention to them are incredibly powerful tools to help me understand myself, grow, and navigate reality.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
29th March 2014, 03:18
What if it's both?
That would be even scarier!

enfoldedblue
29th March 2014, 03:57
What if it's both?
That would be even scarier!

I think there is validity to both perspectives and many more....We are taught to see things from a linear perspective where there is only one true version...but what I have found is that only energy is truth...and there are infinite ways to interpret energy. At the end of the day we can choose what interpretation suits us best. I have gone through the scary interpretations (managed to scare the s**t out of myself many times...lol) until I realized that my life is more fun beautiful rich and happy when I chose to see through the lens of love rather than fear. :) So I am not saying one perspective is less valid than the other...only that I have come to realize that I have a choice in how I interpret energy...and I chose positive.

carryattune
29th March 2014, 17:40
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸positively cute.🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 🌸

Gerald Paris
30th March 2014, 16:48
I had a dream last night that my love n I were on the run from something (it was never clear). I remember we were in the woods for a while and we came across a house in the woods. In the house was a good friend of ours but he was with a bunch of men I did not know. I knew that they were dangerous and I remember him trying to tell us as much but also that we did not have to worry about them. At one point I can remember feeling very vulnerable and frightened (not of the men but of our situation.). It was in this moment of insecurity that my dog (who I had to put down late jan...very heartbreaking..he was my best friend on this planet and I still miss him) came running from the back of the house extreamly happy to see me... I was instantly filled with love and security. he didn't stay with us and I remember feeling ok with that. I remember our friend telling us that we had to leave that "they" (whomever they are) were coming and "they" would kill us if we were found. He gave me a pistol (which I had told him I would not use but thank you) which I kept with me and I remember constantly checking the clip to make sure it had ammo for the incase I had to use it.. I also remember seeing hidden ammo throughout the remainder of the dream. after he gave me the weapon I remember telling my love that we needed to get out of that place, it was weird cus all of our things were in this strange house in the middle of the woods.. and we had a car all the sudden....we had filled the car with stuff and I remember, once it was full, telling my love that I still needed to pack my guitars...she sighed and made room...then I can remember telling her that we don't have room for our fish tank (75 gal) and that we couldn't just leave our fish(friends) behind...it was after she told me that we were not going to be able to get the tank in the car I can remember thinking, even if we did where would we put the fish without water getting everwhere.

then I woke up to the smell of pancakes and my love telling me good morning... I was crying because of seeing my dog...I do miss him.. I didn't let her see and I don't know why I hid my tears from her.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
30th March 2014, 17:03
I had a dream last night that my love n I were on the run from something (it was never clear). I remember we were in the woods for a while and we came across a house in the woods. In the house was a good friend of ours but he was with a bunch of men I did not know. I knew that they were dangerous and I remember him trying to tell us as much but also that we did not have to worry about them. At one point I can remember feeling very vulnerable and frightened (not of the men but of our situation.). It was in this moment of insecurity that my dog (who I had to put down late jan...very heartbreaking..he was my best friend on this planet and I still miss him) came running from the back of the house extreamly happy to see me... I was instantly filled with love and security. he didn't stay with us and I remember feeling ok with that. I remember our friend telling us that we had to leave that "they" (whomever they are) were coming and "they" would kill us if we were found. He gave me a pistol (which I had told him I would not use but thank you) which I kept with me and I remember constantly checking the clip to make sure it had ammo for the incase I had to use it.. I also remember seeing hidden ammo throughout the remainder of the dream. after he gave me the weapon I remember telling my love that we needed to get out of that place, it was weird cus all of our things were in this strange house in the middle of the woods.. and we had a car all the sudden....we had filled the car with stuff and I remember, once it was full, telling my love that I still needed to pack my guitars...she sighed and made room...then I can remember telling her that we don't have room for our fish tank (75 gal) and that we couldn't just leave our fish(friends) behind...it was after she told me that we were not going to be able to get the tank in the car I can remember thinking, even if we did where would we put the fish without water getting everwhere.

then I woke up to the smell of pancakes and my love telling me good morning... I was crying because of seeing my dog...I do miss him.. I didn't let her see and I don't know why I hid my tears from her.

That's a very full dream.
I had one like yours recently with a house and a handgun, which is weird.
So we've both had these "house cleaning" "self defense" dreams lately.
And not wanting to leave things/beings behind, but knowing you have to go.

@_@

I wonder! What it is!

Gerald Paris
30th March 2014, 17:12
I too wonder what it is all about : )

What makes it all the more odd is that I do not remember my dreams on the regular. I can also remember actively knowing that it was dream (before loading the car) and I didn't want to forget because I got to see my friend (dog) again and how he made me feel.

G

raregem
30th March 2014, 17:30
Also one thing that I was remeinded of when I read your dreams Tesla was the fact in my dreams I am so often either ascending or descending...either straight up/ down or a slope it is such a common theme for me...another really common one is dreaming of houses with where I find extra hidden rooms or secret rooms that connect to others' dwellings. (had one last night in fact..I kept finding more and more rooms)

Houses represent the SELF. The individual rooms could be aspects of SELF.
Wonder if the secret rooms that connect to other dwellings are SELF on other timelines?

selinam
30th March 2014, 19:55

Wonder if the secret rooms that connect to other dwellings are SELF on other timelines?

Most of my dreams are also about finding hidden rooms or basements in houses. Also I dream a lot about climbing uphill forgetting something or looking for something and having to go back and forth and I get SO tired! Lol.
Selina

STR
31st March 2014, 02:32

It appears to be a dream of fears having to with your ideals, imagination, dreams and achievements so apparently something shocked your security and you dreamt later of your foundations being rocked. Bad day at the stock market dream.

Sidney
31st March 2014, 03:25
I dreamed last night I was waiting for a train. Everyone was paying in cash. But the weird thing was that there were huge boxes full of stacks and stacks of cash laying around. I had mine in a shoe box, and it was a LOT of cash. where was that train taking us that we needed that much money??LOL Weird-then i was in a fabric store trying to match some thread to some fabric. boring.

STR
31st March 2014, 13:18
I dreamed last night I was waiting for a train. Everyone was paying in cash. But the weird thing was that there were huge boxes full of stacks and stacks of cash laying around. I had mine in a shoe box, and it was a LOT of cash. where was that train taking us that we needed that much money??LOL Weird-then i was in a fabric store trying to match some thread to some fabric. boring.

Seems to indicate a transition stage in your life and cash is usually a sign of a new love interest or confidence in a love life/relationship as in where you want to be in life and confident about it. Also, it appears from the symbols that you are creating your picture, or painting your own reality picking out the fabric and all. It relates to looking good or painting a new image or persona in life also so again it could tie back to impressing a lady. It can also relate just as easy to fantasy about that from a movie before bed or something else like that to influence or add to the daily grind input you dream about also.

Huntress
18th May 2014, 02:27
Hi guys,
I had a dream a few months back that shoved me on my renewed search that lead me here. It's quite long and detailed and much of it I lost whilst trying to write as fast as I could afte waking. I hope you don't mind my sharing.

It started fairly plainly even if extremely vividly. The sun was warm on my skin, it would have been early summer. I was walking to my mothers, it was a suburban type setting with art deco squat apartmentís. 4-5 stories tall. Streets lined with massive tress in full canopy. Very European, it was very pretty, I recall the strangeness of noticing the birds but knowing dogs and cats no longer existed or rather what we thought were dogs and cats were never just pets - apparently this is normal to me and suddenly the thought intruded on me that I have to water my horses and remembering to my distress I had not in days.

I arrived out the front of what I know is my mothers ground floor apartment (she doesnít live in an apartment at all) dad was messing about with a car on the front lawn and I had come to help. A sky blue coloured Toyota Camey pulls to a stop it broke down in front of us, I recall thinking ďthatís convenient isnít itĒ a tubby, grey haired woman is behind the wheel. She explains to my Dad that she is having car trouble and he agrees to give her a hand after he looks at me for confirmation, I recall being annoyed and I shrug, I was debating with my father on what the actual issue was with the car and I was suspicious of the convenient circumstances (once awake I thought to myself there is nothing ďconvenientĒ about a car breaking down in front of you) the woman interrupted asking for a drink breaking my train of thought, I was ready to simply tell her to leave at that moment. Dad paused and looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders irritably. I really did not want this woman in the house or to help her.

Inside was my Mother, my brother and my departed Aunt. Whom I knew should not be there but in the dream it wasnít odd to me that she was there but none the less I knew that she shouldnít be present. That was the first glitch that partially kicked my brain into gear.
This woman volunteers that she breeds horses, the same breed as mine and tells me the name of the stud she is part owner in. I look up this stud on line and am having a dig around whilst she is talking. I look this stud she claims she is affiliated with and discover that she is lying it is a completely different stud that are not friendly to me. My brain kicks into overdrive and I am thinking about what this woman could possibly want and why is she lying. The T.V is running in the back ground, deal or no deal is on and is interrupted by an announcement that I can now not recall but I know all the information was there, at the time the reporter named the place but I could not recall the name on waking up.

I turn to look at the T.V and notice the carpet bag the woman had carried in with her that was part of a luggage set. The design was like an embroidered world map in antique colours, gold, reds and greens.
There were things moving on the bag, I stared startled and it dawned on me suddenly that there was something very wrong with what I was seeing. As my thoughts got louder about the wrongness I continued to stare at the bag and reason that we had no such technology to waste on a carpet bag for complex images to be moving around on it. My thoughts then got very sluggish it felt like pressure from all sides to stop me thinking, I was fighting this with every ounce of me Ė I needed to see, I knew I needed to know what the hell was going on. I notice at this time that the birds stop singing. The birds are all gone.

There were small coloured orbs moving around the bag and banners unfurled beside them as they were moving from nation to nation. There were names on the banners one I recognised at once was the name of a plane. The news report was still going on and everyone was discussing what was happening (again I do not recall what), the stranger started voicing her opinion on what was happening and it clashed so violently with what I knew was truth and the fact she had this bag that seemed to be mapping troop movements just tipped me over the edge. I assume now that it was an annoucement of war.

I got a hold of myself and it was like popping sensation when the heaviness lifted everyone was staring at me, for no reason as I had up until that point been fighting inwardly and this woman had a creepy smile on her face. That set me right off - I then started yelling, my hackles were up and I was whipped into a mammoth rage, I called her a liar and demanded to know what she was doing here, I was so angry and yelling. I was pointing to the bag and saying ďthis is wrong! This does not exist (the bag), there is something very, very wrong with whatís happening. I pointed out that there are no birds Ė not a single one, not a single chirp and that bag DOES NOT EXIST Ė none of this does.

My Dad looked me dead in the eye and repeated what I said ďsomething is not right, it is very wrongĒ he agreed and walked out of the door. I went after him and my mother came after me and pulled me up outside (dad stopped to wait), my aunt was just over her shoulder impassive and simply observing. Mum got right into me for calling the woman a liar, for the bag and the dead birds and said some hateful things to me to try to bring me back into line, trying to scare me Ė this made me worse, her trying to tell me it was all normal and what the hell is wrong with me - I freaked out completely, I remember I felt that I had enough of this game and said a whole lot of vile things back, extremely vile I was so full of hatred toward her, not at all normal. What was weirder was that Dad let out this nervous half laugh as I spat this vile language at my mother, his reaction gave me a bit of a fright, he was afraid for me - so I then ran.

I remember thinking as I sprinted how nice the concrete felt as I my feet slapped against it (again strange thing to be thinking when awake but for some reason this was comforting in the dream). I also thought that mum (if not just mum but dad too) were likely to give chase and beat the absolute crap out of me (I am a freaking adult in this dream and I am thinking that!) it made me a little afraid.

I then heard foot steps pounding behind me, initially it gave me a start and a went to run faster because I was already afraid of a beating but something in me snapped and I thought ďIf I am going to get smashed better get it over and done with now Ė let it happen I DONíT CARE, I will not stop and I will not apologise. I came to a screaming halt and turned expecting to see my mother and was surprised to see it was dad he had a surprised look on his face. I guess it was because I stopped to confront him. He didnít comment he just said he didnít care what I said to mum what he say was;
ďI have to tell you something.Ē His eyes kept darting back up the street, his tone urgent and hushed. ďwe need to prepare, something terrible is going to happen.Ē I knew he meant the world, He then ran back the way he came expecting me to follow.
All kinds of thoughts were ripping though my head about going somewhere remote to hide, all kinds of things. I remember thinking Iíll suggest it to dad when I catch up that we take the horses and go elsewhere, somewhere remote.

He had run to his unit just up the road as I arrived he was coming out the door loaded up with all kinds of stuff in his arms with a dog leading him out the door, had was wearing army fatigues. I noticed our old family car (which we havenít had for years, it had been painted in camo colours and had "30th div" printed on the side of it, there was also a scrawl across the RH side of the car that looked like someone has signed (autographed) the car. My mum and aunt were standing side by side across the street simply watching.

The dog is my sisters Dalmatian dog, it seemed absolutely normal that she was with dad in the dream, it makes no sense in the waking world. Her belly was sagging and swinging (it was more than that it resembled a hammock hanging from her forepaws to her hind legs it was strange it swung from side to side and I recall wondering where her puppies were. (On waking that fact was stupid, the dog isn't and has never had pups)

As I am watching dad at the trailer, something on the back seat of the car staring at me unnaturally (sitting on a pile of more stuff) it was my husbands cat, I snapped I was suddenly so righteously angry, I remember screaming in my head ďmy dad is going to war because of you! This is happening because of you!Ē I ran to the RHR window of the car screaming. The window was only open a crack so I couldnít reach in to kill it, I was screaming through the gap staring it in the eyes ďYOU THINK I DONíT KNOW! YOU THINK I AM AN IDIOT Ė ITS YOU, I KNOW ALL OF YOU!Ē I was so full of rage and hatred I wanted to kill this cat that I realised slowly whilst yelling at it was not my husbands cat but looked similar.

Itís eyes were by far too large for a cat, they took up most of itís face and they were getting bigger the more I yelled, big and perfectly round. I looked harder to check it was real and noticed the dust on itís coat and the slow heave of itís chest as it breathed, I also noted how the sun filtered through the rear screen and knew everything that was happening was bloody well real.
I was observing and thinking the whole time I raged and then the most unnatural thing happened, itís head began to sway from side to side like a prayingmantis does when it swings from side to side, the malice coming from this thing, scared me witless. I started to yell at myself in my head to stop because now they know that I know about them. Mum was suddenly behind me calling me off telling me to stop for the same reason ďthey will know that you know and who you areĒ mum turned and looked at my Aunt who was still standing across the street who still had said nothing but had seen everything, mum then looked at me and said ďItís too late, they already know.Ē I knew they would come for me.

I then woke up suddenly and terrified and found my husbands cat sitting on his hip looking down at me Ė which freaked me out (I didnít want to kill her donít worry), she was just observing me and am pretty sure she was who woke me up at that point. I was absolutely terrified, it was 12:10pm and I struggled to sit up, my nose was bleeding and I was cramping the lethargy was indescribable Ė I immediately noticed that I could still feel the warmth of the sun on my arms which was fading and could smell the trees and air in the room. I got even more scared and I grabbed a pen and a diary that funnily enough was in the bedside table totally empty to write it all down Ė the first time I have ever written down a dream in my life. I could feel it slipping away at light speed, my cat moved from my husbands hip to the end of the bed and just watched my hands and randomly around the room, when I was writing. When I had wrung my head dry and lay back down she curled up on my legs and went to sleep.

I lost so much, itís just the really emotionally charged stuff that I desperately attempted to get down, I knew I had to remember this. The non-cat is burned into my mind, Iíll never forget that.

There was a sequence preceeding the woman in the blue car, it was about the car and I know I came to first be suspicious of her because I did not think that the car was hers Ė the sequence however is entirely gone. Just that one note in the diary, I donít recall it at all.

There was a preceding dream of me being in a massive paddock and my riding horse + one other (a horse I do not know was with her), It felt like I was at a now estranged friends place but it was not their place, I have been here many times before in my dreams. I donít know what happened this time but I knew terror. I don't recall even a blip of the sequence that I wrote down.

I noted in the diary ďI am loosing too much of the sequences, each of them scared the hell out of me.Ē There is a note also ďA weird song was playing like a soundtrack to a movie during the really intense parts where I recall telling myself in the dream that hearing backing track music was for effect and I was aware in the dream that this was not normal either Ė that scared me in the dream even moreĒ
I do not recall this music at all now, I do not recall that realisation at all.

On further analysis over the course of the next few days I got the distinct impression that my family were not my family, none of them behaved like my family. I know my Dad in the dream seemed bewildered at my revelation that ďthis isnít realĒ he repeated it a lot, over and over like he was amazed that I was at all aware. It was my Aunt that scared me the hardest on waking, she died a number of years ago after pulling out in front of a truck deliberately Ė she never spoke at all just watch and appeared to communicate telepathically to my mother who then would say something to me. The cat that was not a cat had me avoiding my cat for a week, that really paralysed me with fear that swaying head and massive eyes.
I should say that, I found out about 3 weeks ago that my sisters dog is now pregnant with aprox 2 week due date.
This dream happened sometime in February, I think. I wrote down the time but not the date.

petra
27th November 2017, 01:30
Hi Huntress, first of all wow, just wow at how much you remember in your dream! I get vague little recollections at best.

You actually screamed in your dream.. I did that recently, and it scared me because I barely ever talk in my dreams. I really think feelings in dreams are important to note especially when they're inappropriate feelings. Sounds like the cat looking at you triggered something. My actual cat was creeping my out, but I've had her creep me out in my dream too. One dream I was blind in, and I was lying paralyzed under the kitchen table. I could somehow sense that the cat was there, even though I was blind. The sensation of fear and dread was overwhelming, as if she was trying to "take control" of my blind paralyzed body. What a weird dream.

Good idea keeping track, I'm doing that too for *most* of my weird dreams. Some are hard to even describe. The really crazy ones kind of burn into your memory though huh.

On further analysis over the course of the next few days I got the distinct impression that my family were not my family, none of them behaved like my family.

I felt that too, it's like everything got all hollow. I remember feeling like I was the only person in the world. I was convinced my mom was a robot for a while too. I know how dumb that sounds, but I remember thinking I should kill her before she kills me.... because she's a robot.... it's just ridiculous, I'm not going to kill my mom... (eyeroll).

Since we're talking about weird dreams I might as well tell of my weirdest one, warning ahead of time though. It's not long, but it's really creepy.

I was just a little child, and I was standing next to a circle of salt. There was a blue glowing light, which felt like it represented a "little spirit" and I was communicating telepathically with the little glowing thing. I was trying to get it to trust me, and I asked it "do you trust me to keep you down?" (I have no idea what I was talking about by "down"). I could sense the hesitation in the little spirit, kind of like "uhh... I don't know....". That's when I looked up, and there was a tall man looking down at me, grinning as if he knew something I didn't. I immediately said to the little spirit "don't trust me! don't trust me!" and then I woke up.

I don't want to watch the Aladdin movie anymore, even though it's hilarious. The part where Aladdin says to Jasmine "do you trust me", and the look on her face.... just makes me feel sick.

Huntress
28th November 2017, 13:21
Hi Huntress, first of all wow, just wow at how much you remember in your dream! I get vague little recollections at best.

I actually only remember flashes now, most of it is totally gone, if I hadnít have written it down it would all be gone. I wrote in the diary that I was loosing it faster than I could write it down the whole time the music was still in my head, I couldnít even tell you what the tune was 10minutes later. I only recall with clarity the tv and news announcement happening (not what it was) the damn carpet bag... itís interesting where you said everything got hollow because that is the sensation I felt when the wrongness of that bag dawned on me and my simultaneous realisation there werenít any birds anymore, I knew they were all dead and/or gone from existence I was fighting my own self to not slip back and accept it as normal. My God I had to fight I clearly remember the rage - I snapped and totally lost it because whatever it was was trying so hard to push my awareness back down...

I remember running and talking with dad with clarity everything else is flashes/fuzzy conversations in detail totally gone, but that cat like it happened 5 minutes ago.

My cat has pulled me out of night terrors many times- well at least I attribute it to her. Usually I hear a voice firmly telling me to wake up repeatedly until I do and usually she is over me staring at me when I drag myself out of the molasses which I am convinced is forced sleep/paralysis. My body usually takes 15-30 seconds after I am conscious to respond. Actually paralysis makes me angry everytime itís the rage that snaps me out of it when I can muster it.

I donít know what to make of your dreams although I can relate to the whole Mum isnít right scenario. Never feared she was a mortal threat to me but often thought that she was a danger to my doing what Iím here to do.... because voices when I was a young as 2 telling me not to let her see me, ďdonít let her see you she is dangerous to you right nowĒ up until I was about 11 years old it stopped and started again in my early 20ís.

I donít think Iím crazy but it all sounds so crazy. Iím trying to figure it all out whilst not wanting to find anything out (that doesnít even make any logical sense) I wonder if everything is connected somehow and if itís important and I should pay attention especially if itís important because if it is legitimate and Iím not just hallucinating, something is expending serious energy trying to get my attention.

I did have a dream about 2 months after this one, I was on a freaking spaceship there was someone I knew and his family on board as well (no idea where we were headed) there were hundreds of us on this ship. I stabbed a girl to death for taking my bunk, she had purple eyes with white irises and looked shocked that I was at all capable, I remember thinking that it had to be done in order for them to understand Iím not to be messed with. I havenít thought too hard about this dream because I think it may be suggestive t.v or something but I did have paralysis when I came to and I could smell the metallicness of the air.

Did the man in your dreams have normal teeth or were the sharp and too many of them? Keep her down, is grounded here/there with you? Donít know truly creepy and what Iím afraid of too being used by something I canít see to do harm.

petra
29th November 2017, 14:05
I donít think Iím crazy but it all sounds so crazy. Iím trying to figure it all out whilst not wanting to find anything out (that doesnít even make any logical sense) I wonder if everything is connected somehow and if itís important and I should pay attention especially if itís important because if it is legitimate and Iím not just hallucinating, something is expending serious energy trying to get my attention..

Hi Huntress, I'll be back again later to reply more. I have one thing to say right now about this quote in particular. Every time I start thinking I might be crazy, I remember a promise I made to myself. I promised myself I will NOT write this off as nothing, as I have done so many times before when something weird happens! :)

I've read your message a few times now and I feel like I have more to say, just not yet. Things still sinking in.

The man in my dream had normal teeth. His eyes were what were "off". It's hard to describe, not a nice look at all. What's more though, it kind of felt like a "whole pile" of stuff was looking at me, just through that one dude.

petra
29th November 2017, 23:28
..... The wave hit the beach and engulfed me but instead of my expectation of being surrounded by water it felt like I was in a wave of translucent plasma like energy. A wave of consciousness and transformation ( photon belt ?) The wave seemed to recede after a few moments and I remember looking down at the sand expecting it to be wet but it was as dry as before. It all felt rather positive and exciting yet detached.

Wow... I have quite a few wave dreams too. They pretty much all feel detached too. Supposedly water can represent emotion, and so I wonder about the symbology there. But I'm a firm believer the only one who can truly interpret a dream is the dreamer. I've just found dreammoods.com helpful for the symbology part of it.

Interesting it wasn't scary :) I had a few scary, a few not so scary ones.

( for those of you who need to know that, yes, I did managed to piece the picture together. it was a bit of a shock when I saw what is happening, but, also life tends to be funny this way. )

( I am starting to feel really tired of this game being played, but I guess if they kill me now I will become even more powerful than if I am to stay alive. Not that I would care all that much either way, but I like to be able to eat chocolate and drink coffee in this physical body I currently occupy for a bit longer. )

Take care everybody!

Cheers,
chocolate

Ok well, chocolate is gone now, and this sounds pretty serious to me. Hopefully nothing has tricked them into suicide. I can totally relate to "I'm really tired of (insert thing here)". Can't eat chocolate though... hurts my teeth :)

Interesting you say that raregem, I had a similar impression before about the timelines and rooms. I thought of it like alternate timelines are like a bunch of rooms that all look the same. It felt like my thoughts were trying to teach it to me, it could have been anything though really, maybe a load of crap. That was just how alternate realities/timelines were explaining themselves in my head. A bunch of rooms that you can't tell apart.

I actually only remember flashes now, most of it is totally gone, if I hadnít have written it down it would all be gone. I wrote in the diary that I was loosing it faster than I could write it down the whole time the music was still in my head, I couldnít even tell you what the tune was 10minutes later. I only recall with clarity the tv and news announcement happening (not what it was) the damn carpet bag... itís interesting where you said everything got hollow because that is the sensation I felt when the wrongness of that bag dawned on me and my simultaneous realisation there werenít any birds anymore, I knew they were all dead and/or gone from existence I was fighting my own self to not slip back and accept it as normal. My God I had to fight I clearly remember the rage - I snapped and totally lost it because whatever it was was trying so hard to push my awareness back down...

Actually paralysis makes me angry everytime itís the rage that snaps me out of it when I can muster it.

It's making me mad right now... that's horrid - I hope it stops. Try moving around where you sleep, or your position. I know it sounds dumb but that helped for me when I was afraid. I felt like I was sleeping right on top of something stupid, and that it was interfering with my sleep. Maybe just being able to convince yourself something will help, will help it (ha ha) I don't know. Just guessing.

I donít know what to make of your dreams although I can relate to the whole Mum isnít right scenario. Never feared she was a mortal threat to me but often thought that she was a danger to my doing what Iím here to do.... because voices when I was a young as 2 telling me not to let her see me, ďdonít let her see you she is dangerous to you right nowĒ up until I was about 11 years old it stopped and started again in my early 20ís.

That's pretty directed at you, never be thinking you're crazy. That's like my brother's voices, they're directed at him. My foreign thoughts I guess is what they are, are rarely directed towards me, and usually only jokingly. My thoughts talk back and forth to one another sometimes, or it's as if I'm over hearing nonsense. I remember one time thinking "I'm STILL HERE" sarcastically when my thoughts started talking about me.

Other times it's like something in my head and asks me a silent question that I have to answer, but that's whole other kind of weird. I just blurt out a statement in my head, which kind of feels like a reply to something. If there's really a "silent voice" and not just my imagination, maybe it's something "above words". It feels like I'm getting interrogated sometimes, I just can't always hear the questions, is probably the best way of describing.

I did have a dream about 2 months after this one, I was on a freaking spaceship....

A freaking space ship... ha ha, I laughed I'm sorry. I wonder about the suggestive TV... I watch sci fi all the time, and I've been reading it since I was little but I never had any "outer space" dreams until a few years ago. I'm guessing it might be kind of new to you as it is to me :)

I actually dreamed I was a space animal that lived in a vortex and ate space worms... I couldn't even write that in my dream book. It's just so short and stupid. I remember what I felt like... I was thinking something like "well, guess I'll go look for some food"... and I remember seeing a big weird vortex that looked like it went on into infinity.

Most of my dreams I'm me... when I'm anything else other than myself, it feels pretty weird.

Another one I was a coffee table in, and I wondered if I might be watching too much Star Trek. There's a shape shifting alien in Deep Space Nine... but even despite that connection it was still weird. I remember thinking after waking "how come I could hear things? coffee tables don't have ears..."

petra
20th December 2017, 12:13
The night before last I had this dream, and it's definitely a new level of weird for me.

I was in a cartoon, and I sort of felt like me, but as if I were playing a VR video game. The objective of the game was to find super heroes, and they were worth points. I already had a really good one (can't recall who), and I was in the middle of swimming around looking for Batman in Dr. Octopus's underwater lab (he's from Spiderman). That's when I woke up - I never found Batman.

I like video games, I like cartoons, and I like superheroes, so it's hard not to like this dream. Much better than the horrifying scary ones :)

Noelle
20th December 2017, 15:50
My "adult" daughter had her first ET dream -- a very lucid one -- in early December. She gave me permission to share it on Avalon. It's about an ET invasion and possibly the End Times of Earth. She remembers there being an exact time when it would happen. I thought maybe she is experiencing or remembering another timeline.

I did not see what the aliens looked like. When I came into my dream, it was already at the point where humans were waiting for the end of the world. Some people were skeptical, while a lot of other people were scared and they were sending messages through their phones, leaving video recordings of their faces, and saying goodbye to people they care about. And the news was counting down the minutes to the time when it was supposed to end.

As soon as the timer hit, we were all looking out the window, which was overlooking a big body of water, and you could see something shoot up into the sky. It shot up a bunch of light particles, which then all started falling like a shower into the sky. And as they got closer, it got lighter and lighter, and you could feel this feeling in your stomach that felt like G force. Then everything went black.

When I woke up (in the dream) it was in a world set up exactly like Earth, but everyone was pixelated. We all were near the people we left with. But some people lost their memory, and some didnít. Those people became fearful and violent. Because they didnít know what was going on. The people that did have their memories were also scared. They didnít know why we were still alive and also why everything looked the way it did.

I donít remember much else towards the end, just mostly people fighting, trying to come up with a reason why we were here.

petra
29th July 2018, 16:45
I keep having dreams of being a little kid. Last night was a weird one though! We all got saved by my childhood school bus driver, he ended up being the "hero" in my dream. So weird.

There was snow everywhere, and it was so deep! The school bus was already stuck, so he came to help. I was the only kid in the bus at the time, and I remember thinking we were going to die there in the snow..

Next thing I knew, he pulled forward face first into a mountain, and I thought "This is it, we're gonna die"

Then he reversed really fast, spun 90 degrees, and we were free! The last thing I remember thinking was that bus-driving clearly takes skill.

Kids all get to school... bus driver is a hero... the end. So funny and weird. It's not often dreams make me laugh this much so I felt like I should login and share :)

petra
20th September 2018, 12:45
OK.. dreams getting much more weird lately, and I really don't want to tell anyone except Project Avalon. I told a few people about the first few dreams, but my friends don't seem to like my sharing :(

Just a little pre-lim, my dreams are always very short

Any way, about 3-4 days ago I dreamed of being trapped in the back of a car with some other person in the front seat. It was really confining and claustrophobic feeling. In the same night I also dreamed I was being attacked by dogs. I remember thinking I should probably play dead, and I don't recall if any of them bit me.

It didn't feel that scary, but I'll classify that as a night mare.

Another night passed, no dreams recalled.

Next night, I dreamed I was in the body of my friend, who's the opposite sex as me. The big surprise here is I actually FELT like MYSELF! I just was not in my own body. It felt as if I was doing something sneaky and didn't want to get caught, and I was trying my best to act and move like he would, but people were still eyeing me (who looked like him) suspiciously :P

Last night another bunch of dreams. I found $300 or more in a pair of kids shorts at the thrift store, and I kept it. Maybe that was a bad idea... but still felt like what I would do. I also lost my car again (this is common) and phoned my friend (who's body I dreamed I was in the night before) to see if he knew where it was.

Maybe I'm just getting more sleep lately, who knows. If anyone else's dreams are changing or getting weirder, please say so!

Also please share... but only if you feel like sharing.

DeDukshyn
20th September 2018, 15:18
OK.. dreams getting much more weird lately, and I really don't want to tell anyone except Project Avalon. I told a few people about the first few dreams, but my friends don't seem to like my sharing :(

Any way, about 3-4 days ago I dreamed of being trapped in the back of a car with some other person in the front seat. It was really confining and claustrophobic feeling. In the same night I also dreamed I was being attacked by dogs. I remember thinking I should probably play dead, and I don't recall if any of them bit me.

Next night, I dreamed I was in the body of my friend, who's the opposite sex as me. The big surprise here is I actually FELT like MYSELF! I just was not in my own body. It felt as if I was doing something sneaky and didn't want to get caught, and I was trying my best to act and move like he would, but people were still eyeing me (who looked like him) suspiciously :P

Last night another bunch of dreams. I found $300 or more in a pair of kids shorts at the thrift store, and I kept it. Maybe that was a bad idea... but still felt like what I would do. I also lost my car again (this is common) and phoned my friend (who's body I dreamed I was in the night before) to see if he knew where it was.

Maybe I'm just getting more sleep lately, who knows. If anyone else's dreams are changing or getting weirder, please say so!

I'm going to have to share some dreams on this thread when I have more time, but I just wanted to say I also am always dreaming of losing my car ... very common theme for me. I also dream very often in other people's bodies - seemingly like I slip into their bodies (or take them over completely - like a possession) to help protect them from some sort of harm.

Valerie Villars
20th September 2018, 20:05
From what I remember, vehicles of any type are a euphemism for your body, your consciousness or your life in general. So, an out of control vehicle means you are feeling out of control.

Dedukshun, dreaming you lost your car might mean you are afraid of losing your mind or losing your way. :bigsmile:

Your dreams are your myths, as Joseph Campbell says.

Ratszinger
20th September 2018, 23:11

I'm going to have to share some dreams on this thread when I have more time, but I just wanted to say I also am always dreaming of losing my car ... very common theme for me. I also dream very often in other people's bodies - seemingly like I slip into their bodies (or take them over completely - like a possession) to help protect them from some sort of harm.

I used to interpret a lot of dreams for people. Still do for myself and my wife. Stopped because people thought I was a witch or something when I was just revealing their own inner goings on. They can actually reveal quite a bit about you personally, even your past. This dream of being in the back seat, feeling hemmed in and claustrophobic is a dream of taking a passive role in the direction your life is going. Its a dream of dependence and degree of control sort of on the lines of having a dream someone stole your car. This is someone stealing your control over your life path or deviating from where you thought you were going also.
Dreaming of a dog has to do with loyalty, friendship, trust, and is usually referring to someone you know that exhibits the same traits. Consequently the same can be said of the dog dream as the being someone else. It's a 'seeking a new start' dream. It's a dream indicating you are either trying or wanting to try to see things from a new perspective.

Loss of the car would be not sure of the direction you are going or want to go or how exactly but shows the desire to find your way again. Stealing money, which is kinda sorta what I'm reading, would indicate feeling a need for love. Someone isn't paying enough attention to you as finding money is the universal symbol for your quest or seeking love. Stealing money can also be an indicator or forewarning that you need to be more cautious if the love is outside the committed relationship. By the way the thrift shop would be usually forgotten skills or ideas and it can also indicate to not give up on something appearing worthless or someone as the case may be. Even shopping for cloths is again that seeking a new image or 'mask' theme but being "Thrift Shops" it indicates a re-look into the past and how things were before they got as they are now. Make sense? Anyway so sorry if this got into you more than expected. I can delete anything you find off or uncomfortable.

Hope that helps some without going into much more detail.

Satori
21st September 2018, 14:04
From what I remember, vehicles of any type are a euphemism for your body, your consciousness or your life in general. So, an out of control vehicle means you are feeling out of control.

Dedukshun, dreaming you lost your car might mean you are afraid of losing your mind or losing your way. :bigsmile:

Your dreams are your myths, as Joseph Campbell says.

"Dreams are private myths. Myths are public dreams." Joseph Campbell.

petra
24th September 2018, 14:35
Thanks for the input here! I really like the Campbell quote, and I am so happy to see people reflecting similar feelings to what I have already.

Being trapped in a car was very scary, even though it was not real.

Interpreting dreams can be a slippery slope too. I looked up the part about dogs trying to bite me in a dream dictionary (dreammoods.com) and I just about lost my marbles when I got to the bit "If you dream about being (sexually assaulted) by a dog... then it means blah blah blah"... well, that just makes me mad. I don't remember what the blah blah blah even said, but just the fact that it's there means someone must have dreamed it (gross)

Noelle
24th September 2018, 16:31
I had a dream about a year ago that left me thinking maybe dreams (or some dreams) are something very different from what we think they are.

I won't go into too much detail here, but in this "experience," set in a well-known US city, I know I am dreaming. I, then, tell others that I meet in the experience that they are dreaming. So, all now awake in this dream experience, we talk about where each is from (in the non-dream world). Soon after this friendly "awake in the dream" conversation, a man shows up. I ask him: "Where are you from?" He turns to me and says in a growling kind of way, "I told you to focus on one reality!" and then he morphs into an evil being and attacks me. I fought back, a fight that caused me to wake up.

When I woke from that experience (or soon after), I thought, maybe we really are "farm" animals, and they are milking our brains or minds and souls 24/7, with all these different realities for us to suffer in. A wild thought -- maybe too crazy to be possible.

Valerie Villars
24th September 2018, 16:47
Noelle, your post above brings me back once again, to something Bob had posted a while back and I can't remember the thread, but he said our experiences are valuable commodities on open space market as read only files. I guess to be sold to the highest bidder.

I don't remember if Bob said someone told him that or if it was something he knew. All I can say is that it rang a weird bell for me.

No one wants to think any part of them is for sale, against their will or that there are any kind of intrusions into ourselves, but it may be true.

Bob
24th September 2018, 16:57
Noelle, your post above brings me back once again, to something Bob had posted a while back and I can't remember the thread, but he said our experiences are valuable commodities on open space market as read only files. I guess to be sold to the highest bidder.

I don't remember if Bob said someone told him that or if it was something he knew. All I can say is that it rang a weird bell for me.

No one wants to think any part of them is for sale, against their will or that there are any kind of intrusions into ourselves, but it may be true.

Hi Val and Noelle -

That was from a discussion with Truman Cash and myself, discussing the "capture" techniques and uses by "harvesters" - the concept being that some-one's are capturing dis-incarnate "souls" for later bartering, "to the highest bidder".. (Perfect stuff for a Sci-Fy movie).. Along that line one could hypothesise that a person with a developed brain, contains complex frequency patterns that can be received by special equipment (or systems).. that such could be recorded remotely.. Along that line, a recording system playing that back into a "synthetic brain" could very well re-broadcast that out.. the one who had one's quantum neural information patterns recorded then may note some strong deja'vous effects..

The old movie released in 1983 "Brainstorm" (https://youtu.be/rILGlZFg-7s) is especially an interesting movie to watch.. Just prior to that release, in late 1982, I had published a technical paper with the IEEE society to industry, how mind/body information transmission and reception works, how sensory 'exteriorization' works.. I found it not a coincidence that movie appeared so quickly after the Paper to describe conceptual methods. Although the "hardware" shown in the 'movie' were mere props, incapable of recording as described, that recording and playback was possible it seems to me opens up interesting concepts..

Valerie Villars
24th September 2018, 18:06
I remember a Wem Wenders science fiction film called "Until the End of the World" from the early nineties and a central part of the plot was:

After Edith's death, Henry begins working on how to record human dreams. The Aborigines disagree with his goals and abandon him, so he experiments on himself, Claire, and Sam. They eventually become addicted to viewing their dreams on portable video screens. Eugene finds Claire curled up in a rock crevasse glued to her screen and takes her back to the village, driving her into painful withdrawal when he refuses to replace the batteries for her screen. He finishes the novel about her adventure and gives it to her, curing her of "the disease of images."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Until_the_End_of_the_World

Not the same but a similar concept and for some reason that movie always stuck with me, probably because the soundtrack is excellent.

Thanks for clarifying Bob.

Noelle
24th September 2018, 18:40
That was from a discussion with Truman Cash and myself, discussing the "capture" techniques and uses by "harvesters" - the concept being that some-one's are capturing dis-incarnate "souls" for later bartering, "to the highest bidder".. (Perfect stuff for a Sci-Fy movie).. Along that line one could hypothesise that a person with a developed brain, contains complex frequency patterns that can be received by special equipment (or systems).. that such could be recorded remotely.. Along that line, a recording system playing that back into a "synthetic brain" could very well re-broadcast that out.. the one who had one's quantum neural information patterns recorded then may note some strong deja'vous effects.....The old movie released in 1983 "Brainstorm" (https://youtu.be/rILGlZFg-7s) is especially an interesting movie to watch.

Thanks for the feedback, Bob and Val.

Bob, I will look for that discussion in the Truman Cash thread. Is your paper somewhere on PA?

Bob
24th September 2018, 21:18
No Noelle, the IEEE paper was typed with a mechanical typewriter, in those days, onto special publisher format "copy ready" paper.. Never put into digital electronic format. I may have a copy somewhere which could be scanned into PDF. I remember finding a copy of it once in an engineering library in the early 1990's in the stacks archives.

With Truman we did discuss a lot with PM's too. I don't remember how much we had in public threads. You may want to PM him and see if he would want to talk about such.. Possibly his 3 PDF's cover that topic adequately too..

Strat
4th November 2018, 04:02
I dunno if I posted this publicly, but I definitely told another Avalon member about this:

Long story short, years ago I was having lucid dreams every night. In one of the dreams I was in my house and everything was exactly the same as it is in the waking life. I was in my bed and I sat up and looked out my window and noticed that there was a red laser like grid on the ground. I went outside in my backyard and there was the same thing; red grid covering the ground. When I was outside there was an individual pointing at one spot in my yard and he said something like "that is the replanting area."

Well....that happened. I can't 'prove' anything but I can back up these claims with pics. The dream would've been around the time of a terrible earthquake in Haiti, it was all over the news (I remember this cause 1 of the dreams involved haiti during this time and it was all rubble in the dream). I didn't plant these trees, they're growing wildly and frankly they're kind of a pain in the butt. This is the only area in my yard that has any new tree growth and it's a LOT of trees (albeit saplings).

Valerie Villars
4th November 2018, 15:33
I had a very vivid dream years ago, before the earthquake in the Indian Ocean and the subsequent tsunamis that killed over 200,000 people.

I was in a house on the beach (which beach wasn't clear) and I was looking through a rather large window when all of a sudden a huge wave came up and engulfed the whole house. A few days later, the above "Boxing Day" tsunami happened.

I have always wondered about the significance of that.

Patient
4th November 2018, 17:17
I had a very vivid dream years ago, before the earthquake in the Indian Ocean and the subsequent tsunamis that killed over 200,000 people.

I was in a house on the beach (which beach wasn't clear) and I was looking through a rather large window when all of a sudden a huge wave came up and engulfed the whole house. A few days later, the above "Boxing Day" tsunami happened.

I have always wondered about the significance of that.

I have had dreams of future events. Simple things in my personal life, but I accurately dreamt of the exact event. So from my experience there is much more to dreams than we know. The problem when you dream of a future event, you can start to wonder if any dream you had might come true. But when I have had a dream like I mentioned, it had a different feel so at the time of the dream I felt that it was not a normal dream.

So, yeah :)

Patient
4th November 2018, 17:48
I came to the thread today because I had a really awesome dream experience earlier this morning.

I had a powerful dream - really good feeling of where I was, colour, people, info etc. It was like a market or something similar, but perhaps further into the future or a different place? Some of the things I saw were too much to be able to describe or even properly recall. There was a large display/monitor (20 metres high) and it showed info along with some type of air-foil type kites. (Yeah, too much to put into words.) What I did recognize was the fruit - raspberries, blue blueberries, etc. There was a lot (picked and boxed ). I walked through to another area where some people were playing soccer. (I am Canadian, so yeah, soccer. :) ) Anyway, I have played soccer most of my life but my body is too old and worn to be able to play anymore, so playing in the dream state is something I really cherish. I joined their game. I think they were South Americans and they were using the small ball - futsal. My kids came into my bedroom and woke me up. I was bummed out because I was enjoying my dream. After a couple minutes my kids left the room. I laid back down and luckily I was able to get back to the dream! It was weird because I have awoken from a dream before and quickly returned to sleep and continued dreaming, but I have not ever experienced getting back after being 'so' awake. When I returned to the dream, it seemed like the same market area, but not as elaborately decorated. I spoke to a person there and told them that I was just here a few minutes ago. I was kind of freaked out and wanted to share my story - the person I was talking to was busy and asked me "is this a long story?" really caught me off guard. I wrapped up that conversation and walked over to where the people were playing soccer and joined back into the game.

Having this experience has really energized me. I am hoping that I can go into a dream and play soccer every night now of course, but I don't expect to. LOL!

Lately, I have been telling myself that I need to 'rebuild' or 'restart' my life. I feel I have a lot of years left to live of course, but my body is giving me a lot of problems. Perhaps being determined in my mind to push past the problems that my body is giving me has somehow helped to ...I don't know. Things have been weird lately and I have had a lot of weird in my life, so I never know what to expect. And I don't rule anything out. I guess I will find out if it is really anything significant.

Patient
5th November 2018, 18:51
Since reading many posts in this thread being about dreaming of water, I thought it might be worth adding that my dream last night included me being on a ship (ocean type, not space ship).

I was in some type of uniform in order to blend in I guess. (I felt like I was trespassing) My uniform allowed me access to all a parts of the ship, as there was locked gates that i was able to open to gain access to places. The other ship staff always looked at me with slight recognition and I recall them looking at my uniform first then at my face. Felt like i had a high rank as they seemed to stand up a bit more and stop their conversation as I entered their area. But nothing extreme like it was NAVY and I was an admiral for example.

Overall the ship felt positive and there were many people NOT in uniform that seemed to be comfortable and enjoying themselves. Not partying, but exercising, eating, general socializing.

When I went outside so that I could see the water, the water was not calm, but rather rough. (but not stormy) Once I saw the state of the water, I woke up.

*sigh* no dreams of soccer unfortunately. Lol

Ratszinger
5th November 2018, 20:03
Since reading many posts in this thread being about dreaming of water, I thought it might be worth adding that my dream last night included me being on a ship (ocean type, not space ship).

I was in some type of uniform in order to blend in I guess. (I felt like I was trespassing) My uniform allowed me access to all a parts of the ship, as there was locked gates that i was able to open to gain access to places. The other ship staff always looked at me with slight recognition and I recall them looking at my uniform first then at my face. Felt like i had a high rank as they seemed to stand up a bit more and stop their conversation as I entered their area. But nothing extreme like it was NAVY and I was an admiral for example.

Overall the ship felt positive and there were many people NOT in uniform that seemed to be comfortable and enjoying themselves. Not partying, but exercising, eating, general socializing.

When I went outside so that I could see the water, the water was not calm, but rather rough. (but not stormy) Once I saw the state of the water, I woke up.

*sigh* no dreams of soccer unfortunately. Lol

What I see from your dream, of what you remember and list out anyway is this.

The 'movie screen' as well as 'kites' are related in that one, the screen is a viewing of goals and aspirations that you have but have distanced yourself from. The kites represent those things, lofty aspirations and desires. To see a drive in movie screen for example is most often seeing or viewing of one's life. Blank would be something else but colors also mean things in dream. as well as fruits. Blueberries are most always associated with youth and the desire to 'recapture' some of that energy, that stamina, and for that matter soccer too is a recapture of that ability, that youth and agility.

The things are representing aspects of you. Again the ready to sell fruit, packed up well, and the market are both similar to each other for meaning in dream and that would be desire for some physical or emotional need you are currently having. Empty market, not much in the way of prospect or option, full stocked meaning you have options.

It almost seems to represent the desire to be youthful again to present these valued assets and ideas you have but you feel some are not willing to listen to your story or value what you have/had to offer? Maybe due to your age and somewhere inside you feel if you were younger you'd be taken more seriously and people would see what you bring to the table. However the way you bounce right back into the 'game' so to speak indicates you've rolled off water like this in the way of rejection all your life but for whatever reasons this one stuck with you long enough to make you digest it in a more profound way. This dream. I'm not suggesting I am on to anything or read this accurately but the symbols are there lets just say that. I hope this helps.

Patient
5th November 2018, 20:29
Very interesting Ratszinger - do you think that the dream is just a product of my experiences and feelings or is it specifically provided for us? I suppose if this was a source that we could learn to tap into anytime we liked, it could be very valuable. Dreams certainly have the power to affect us through our day as sometimes the feelings we captured during the dreams stays with us (be they positive or negative at times).

Your thoughts?

Ratszinger
5th November 2018, 20:46
Very interesting Ratszinger - do you think that the dream is just a product of my experiences and feelings or is it specifically provided for us? I suppose if this was a source that we could learn to tap into anytime we liked, it could be very valuable. Dreams certainly have the power to affect us through our day as sometimes the feelings we captured during the dreams stays with us (be they positive or negative at times).

Your thoughts?

I believe that dreams play a fundamental role in helping us digest the experiences and happenings of each day in a non linear way. I believe that Ernest Hartmann was on to something in his belief that sleep has a restorative function. He believes that sleep and dream consolidates disruptive, stressful events of the day into a person's normal emotional and learning systems. Interestingly, most people do require more deep sleep, and dream sleep after a stressful experience.

Also, Carl Jung's collective unconscious theories and belief that sleep and dream provides a more appropriate context for non linear synthesis of conscious & unconscious desires and happenings of our day as we experience life. The Chinese are on to something in their belief that sleep has a restorative function also, and that dreams are extensions of reality.

They believe that the soul is involved in dreams and that it can and does wander from the body while the person is sleeping but the Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep seem to speak loudly that they believe all of this conscious and unconscious are not just dream but different layers of awareness. Hence, to this day a sleeper is not hastily aroused in China since they are actually aware, but in another experience so to speak so to prevent disruptions like your children did to your dream they would likely advise their children not to do so any longer and to learn not to make a habit of waking someone when sleeping.

Psychologists regard dreams of patients as clues to the malfunctionings of their personalities, but to me this is interesting because even in this application dreams and other nocturnal experiences are not regarded as real in any sense at all by specialists but in Asian medicine they consider it another version of reality just as real and just as important as this. .

Patient
5th November 2018, 21:11

Your thoughts?

I believe that dreams play a fundamental role in helping us digest the experiences and happenings of each day in a non linear way. I believe that Ernest Hartmann was on to something in his belief that sleep has a restorative function. He believes that sleep and dream consolidates disruptive, stressful events of the day into a person's normal emotional and learning systems. Interestingly, most people do require more deep sleep, and dream sleep after a stressful experience.

Also, Carl Jung's collective unconscious theories and belief that sleep and dream provides a more appropriate context for non linear synthesis of conscious & unconscious desires and happenings of our day as we experience life. The Chinese are on to something in their belief that sleep has a restorative function also, and that dreams are extensions of reality.

They believe that the soul is involved in dreams and that it can and does wander from the body while the person is sleeping but the Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep seem to speak loudly that they believe all of this conscious and unconscious are not just dream but different layers of awareness. Hence, to this day a sleeper is not hastily aroused in China since they are actually aware, but in another experience so to speak so to prevent disruptions like your children did to your dream they would likely advise their children not to do so any longer and to learn not to make a habit of waking someone when sleeping.

Psychologists regard dreams of patients as clues to the malfunctionings of their personalities, but to me this is interesting because even in this application dreams and other nocturnal experiences are not regarded as real in any sense at all by specialists but in Asian medicine they consider it another version of reality just as real and just as important as this. .

Thanks Ratszinger - I am totally supportive of the Chinese's views as you have noted above. Truthfully, I have had a dream that was a personal future event. What helped it to stand out was that although the events in the dream were just normal everyday 'life' events, I awoke from the dream with strong feelings like you have from a strong nightmare - heavy breathing, sweating, heart beating like crazy, etc. In retrospect, I believe that without those sensations, I would have forgotten about the dream and not recalled it as a dream when that event occurred in my life approximately (8 months?) later. As I have mentioned this in other posts on the forum, it obviously has made a huge impact on my life (well, that and a few other things). Well, easy to believe that without those events I might not have ever come to this forum, thus I would not be here sharing my experiences with everyone. (The stone into the pond causing a ripple effect.)

I honestly go to bed almost every night hoping to have an eventful night of dreams because I have enjoyed them so much. As you have shown by reviewing my dream, we can learn so much from them, but at the same time I am very intrigued by wondering where they truly come from. Of course some are a reflection of our daily events and our subconscious, but what other sources are there? :) I suppose it depends on your belief system. I certainly hope that at some point in our journey we will get the answers.

Valerie Villars
7th November 2018, 14:04
The energies lately have been deceptive, self serving and just plain muddled; specifically regarding the way people I thought I knew have been behaving. Just deceptive and dark.

With that said, I had a very strange, dark dream last night.

I was in a house and it was dark outside. I got the sense and heard animals going crazy outside. They were very upset. I knew there was something evil going on outside, but I had to wait till it got light to see what was happening.

It got light and the animals were quiet. Now, this is disturbing, but it was my dream. Upon looking out, various animal types such as squirrels, dogs, rabbits, etc. were gathered in a circle around what I only saw as a rather large human hanging. I only saw the legs and the feet, which were enormous and encased in some military style boots. My vision would not let me see above the knees of this person. I do know he (and it was a he) was very tall.

All was silent. I was not scared, but I understood that something or someone quite evil had died.

Slobbe
7th November 2018, 14:46
I had a dream about me visiting a school that had doors open for people interested. It was related to Natural Sciences. I decided to pray on it and Holy Spirit confirmed I was going. Saturday 10th! University in Amsterdam: Liberal Arts and Natural Sciences. Holy Spirit indicated that I would find out why once there. I'm really curious about it.

Strat
13th November 2018, 04:53
Kinda funny dream last night, and this is what happens when you post on here before going to bed!

I dreamed you folks were at my house, in my front lawn, having some kind of a meeting. Not any of you in particular, I just understood it was Avalon forum members. There were maybe 30 people there, some sitting on the ground, some in lawn chairs. There was a sort of a raffle going on, whoever's name got drawn was going to visit the International Space Station. At the beginning of the dream I was extremely anxious, I thought I was going. Like I had to. I had severe anxiety over this. I remember trying to make the best of it in my mind but I really was uncomfortable over the whole thing. This is odd in retrospect cause I'd go in a heartbeat in real life.

During the dream several peoples names were drawn, and every time a name was drawn everyone would cheer as if they're happy for them. I don't remember the dream clearly but I think one of the names was actually a member from another forum I go to.

Patient
13th November 2018, 06:06
The energies lately have been deceptive, self serving and just plain muddled; specifically regarding the way people I thought I knew have been behaving. Just deceptive and dark.

With that said, I had a very strange, dark dream last night.

I was in a house and it was dark outside. I got the sense and heard animals going crazy outside. They were very upset. I knew there was something evil going on outside, but I had to wait till it got light to see what was happening.

It got light and the animals were quiet. Now, this is disturbing, but it was my dream. Upon looking out, various animal types such as squirrels, dogs, rabbits, etc. were gathered in a circle around what I only saw as a rather large human hanging. I only saw the legs and the feet, which were enormous and encased in some military style boots. My vision would not let me see above the knees of this person. I do know he (and it was a he) was very tall.

All was silent. I was not scared, but I understood that something or someone quite evil had died.

I have a friend on the west coast area who had a night where his animals were spooked in the night - instantly thought of him when I read your post. He has something odd going on out there. He has seen a mist, just like a spirit. At first he could sense something and so he took pictures and the mist appeared in the photos. Now he is seeing it directly. (I will get him to pass on the photos so I can post them.) He has all kinds of animals as he has an animal rescue farm.

Activity has picked up here at our home also. I have seen a shadow figure. One of my kids saw one and my wife saw one walk right beside our bed one evening. I saw one moving quickly around the front of our house outside. As this activity has increased, my sleep has been unsettled. I wake up throughout the night - dreams are not scary, just not nice - and I have awoken from them like they are nightmares. Once with a panic attack type feeling. I do not know if it is the energy around the house that is affecting my dreams directly or if it is me feeling uncomfortable or a combination. Honestly, I have seen shadow figures so many times for so many years that it is not a scary thing at all. It is almost normal.
Are we seeing an increase in paranormal activity? Or is it just becoming more acceptable to discuss? I do think people are having a tougher time sleeping due to smart meters and wifi of course. Are people having negative dreams from the affects of wifi?

petra
17th November 2018, 12:09
Kinda funny dream last night, and this is what happens when you post on here before going to bed!

I dreamed you folks were at my house, in my front lawn, having some kind of a meeting. Not any of you in particular, I just understood it was Avalon forum members. There were maybe 30 people there, some sitting on the ground, some in lawn chairs. There was a sort of a raffle going on, whoever's name got drawn was going to visit the International Space Station. At the beginning of the dream I was extremely anxious, I thought I was going. Like I had to. I had severe anxiety over this. I remember trying to make the best of it in my mind but I really was uncomfortable over the whole thing. This is odd in retrospect cause I'd go in a heartbeat in real life.

During the dream several peoples names were drawn, and every time a name was drawn everyone would cheer as if they're happy for them. I don't remember the dream clearly but I think one of the names was actually a member from another forum I go to.

Hi Strat, that IS funny!! I'd be way too shy to go to an actual meeting, but if we ever have "dream meetings" in the future, I will be sure to go to those ones! ;-)

petra
17th November 2018, 12:20

I'll be looking more into that, thanks! I had no idea Asian medicine took dreams into account. My socks have officially been knocked off, and now I have to go eat my hat :P

I think they're onto something of course :) As far as I know, blood type is taken into account as well which I think it pretty important.

DeDukshyn
18th November 2018, 01:09

Your thoughts?

My experience and learning echos what you say here Ratzinger.

Fundamentally, when we ask ourselves "what am I?" - the only real answer that can be said with certainty is "you are something that dreams" - you are this before you are physical, before you are an earthly "creature", before your "life". And by "before", I do not refer to a timeline, I refer to this is your basic state - a dreaming "consciousness", for lack of a better term. In this sense your are a creator - the dreamer is a creator, and the Creator is a dreamer. The two, "dreamer" and "creator" are entirely synonymous. Give that some thought.

As we are, inhabiting these skins of stardust, we dream inside another dream - the Toltecs and other ancient cultures refer to this as the "big outside dream" - and we merely have chosen to (or "forced to" - depending on how you want to dream it ;)) dream within this large outside dream - this represents our physical existence. A great Being has dreamed the physical Universes and we have chosen to (or were "tricked into" - if you are say, Christian) dream within that dream. This "Universal" dream is in a "location" that binds it, and hence we have physical elements and physical properties; these are a result. The binding force is Satan. The being that dreams the large outside dream that is bound by the forces of Satan is Lucifer. (Don't get all weird on me now - its a metaphor and always was intended to be). Food for thought.

Lucifer and Satan are not the same thing - Satan is the force of materialization or the force of binding, and Lucifer is the dreamer who's dream is bound. Consider Lucifer's dream as water vapour in the air, and Satan the force that binds that higher frequency vapour into a lower frequency, rigid solid, that you may see as tiny ice crystals reflecting sunlight on a frigid morning. The binding force, cold, or rather, a lack of heat.

This bound dream allows us to be able to dream within it. It all started as a grand project initiated from the ... "time" ... before there was a physical realm to dream within. I am using somewhat religious terms here, but only because it contains language that are the closest I can use to portray these thoughts. Language is a bitch, especially when it offers little to no understanding of a concept that is wishes to be portrayed. There's nothing religious about this, but the story - which is a metaphor, has been hijacked by religion - not created by religion. But I digress ...

Dreaming is the only thing that exists - the only way to express and to create, and the only thing a "human" does - what we are can only dream, that is what we do. We either dream in a free space, outside the binding forces of materialization in our sleeping dreams (which explains their "freedom" of expression), or, we dream within the rigid structure of the big outside dream - this is what we refer to as our "waking lives" - but it is just a dream where change is very slow (compared to a "free" dream), and bindings (laws of physics) are in place due to the binding forces of materialization -- but, change does occur as a result of our will to change the dream - the same as in a "free" sleeping dream - just the rate of change is different.

But make no mistake -- we are both inside this rigid big outside dream (our waking life) and outside of it, and as a result, we can dream freely from beyond the influence of these binding forces (what we do when we sleep). This indicates that while we are inside this "big outside" dream, we also are simultaneously outside of it. We exist not only here within the physical, but also exist in the so called "heavens" or "ether" or "7D" -- or whatever your metaphor, which clearly is outside the binding forces of materialization (at least to a further extent - when there is no influence of Satan's forces, only "God" exists). Jesus said that we are "in this world but not of this world" - this is what he actually was referring to. Religion has this way of misinterpreting ... or is it misrepresenting? ... everything Jesus, and others that had this understanding, ever tried to tell us.

Our home is not this low frequency physical realm, but it is ours to experience. And to dream beauty and creation within it. We've been having a little trouble getting on with that end of things as the physical realms are very polarizing and fully distracting, due to the binding forces of materialization, hence how almost none of us even remember our true "home" - our true Source, from which ourselves currently originate. The fact that we can still dream freely (albeit while "unconscious") is testament that we are actually still there, having an experience here. Think about it.

As far as needing to dream as a restorative function, in my experience it also serves toward applying my will in the physical realm. I now use it as a tool. For my work i sometimes have to solve difficult and complex problems, ensuring not to introduce new problems in the process (difficult with complex systems sometimes). Many, many times, I have told my boss or co-workers - "let me have one sleep and I'll have the answer for you tomorrow". And almost always I do, even if the problem seemed impossible to solve.

To add: I believe the reason the above works for me is that it easier to solve problems when viewing from the "top down" as opposed to "across sideways" - when you dream freely in a sleeping dream "top down" is the only view in relation to the physical, in our waking lives it is not, and "across sideways" is the view. If we can only learn to perceive both at once, as I believe what has been attempted to be taught by the great past masters, is exactly this, being able to perceive from both places at once ... to alleviate our "blindness" in the physical realms ...

I hope I'm not "two steps ahead" with that post ... :)

Ratszinger
18th November 2018, 14:07
[QUOTE=Ratszinger;1258273][QUOTE=Patient;1258268]Very interesting Ratszinger -

My experience and learning echos what you say here Ratzinger.

I hope I'm not "two steps ahead" with that post ... :)

I loved your post and found it resonates with my own perceptions. I thought it was very concise and fluid and I found myself envious of your eloquent way of putting things. Thank you.

Patient
10th March 2019, 03:48
My dreams have been more intense, odd, not the norm, etc., for about the last week.

One small dream that stood out for me was where I felt a strong blast of wind hit me face on blowing my hair and clothes. I do not ever recall feeling the wind in a dream - ever. The events in the dream prior to the wind was nothing remarkable.

I had a flying dream but during that dream I do not recall feeling the wind - only the movement itself.

It was such a strong feeling of the blast of wind in this dream that it has remained at the front of my mind.

Maybe no big deal of course, but at the same time I find myself distracted thinking about it. One other thing that may be related or not - that day (after that dream the night before), I was in an odd mental state where when my name was called (just in a regular conversation) it felt strange. Like I wasn't me, or that wasn't my name but I was suppose to answer to it. Then when I spoke my partner's name it was as if I was saying it for the first time. It was a strange feeling and one that I have never experienced before.

Gotta love dreams. :)