PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE FUQ? Australia's Corporatocracy

Camilo
27th March 2014, 14:50
I just came across this interesting video about the corruption of the Australian Government, which is a corporation posing as government.....you be the judge.

http://youtu.be/sEYawopjohU

Published on Mar 10, 2014

Australia's secret corporate government is shown in WHAT THE FUQ? FREQUENTLY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS OF THE AUSTRALIAN "GOVERNMENT, and we look at the film's trailer and discuss the corporatocracy with filmmakers Scott Bartle and Deborah Pietsch. The unlikely path from an international car purchase to exploring the inequality and corruption at work in the Australian government, and learning to liberate humanity and create a new reality is shared with Buzzsaw hosts Sean Stone and Tabetha Wallace.

GUEST BIO:
Scott Bartle: Becoming one of the worlds youngest mega yacht captains at the age of thirty, Scott had hosted some of the world's wealthiest clients including princesses, celebrities and uber-wealthy, aboard multi million dollar luxury yachts in over 40 countries. His degree in project management supported his handling of seven figure operations budgets and crews of up to 22 people.
After going head to head with the corruption of the Australian Government, who, he discovered is a corporation, posing as government, he set about sharing the truth of what he had learned. With documented evidence the world's governments are imposters, who change the rules as they need, Scott authored documents utilized by millions of people facing issues with banksters and "government". Many details can viewed on his website. Scott subsequently wrote, edited, and directed the documentary, What The FUQ -- Frequently Unanswered Questions of the "Australian Government," which has now been viewed both on YouTube and free-to-air television stations by approximately 250k people globally.

Deborah Ariel Pietsch is an award-winning producer who traverses between the world of business and a very multi-dimensional existence 24/7. Awakened in 1987, Deb has been clairvoyantly "opened up like a tin can". Additionally she's been Activated to BE an Activator; by being a conduit for high vibration LIGHT frequency that Activates Codes (& much more) held in each of our Light Grid Matrix of our DNA, as well as Mother Earth.

Lifebringer
27th March 2014, 15:09
Austrailia was England's prison, they sent many of their prisoners there. When they'd served their time, they remained there, as the prison just dealt with prison business and law enforcement from Eng. If it's England's prison then it's England's colony, because they took it from Aborigine people of the island. The people gave no say in it, they went walkabout, and came back noticing that all of a sudden they had a government and had to follow it's laws, they had not voted representative in office/parliament for, and the only grievance was England since they were at the bottom of the world.

I imagine since it's an English prison complex, that it's probably also gone corporate and paid the peoples in power to have that priviledge/right to govern people. A corporation is a "profit machine" focused purely on the constant increase of maximum profits regardless of whom they trample on. Therefore it's no different than a cash register that yearns to be full of cash, in a way.

All in all, it doesn't bleed, get sick, become homeless, die(bailouts) breath. Therefore it should not be deciding what people/humans do in life. Every business, including the people's tax paying services, have been infiltrated by a Economic parasite, called the "corrupt government official." Until there's a RAID on them, they will just breed more and more ways to harm others in their mindless quest to obtain all there is in this life.

AngelArmy
27th March 2014, 15:27
Austrailia was England's prison, they sent many of their prisoners there. When they'd served their time, they remained there, as the prison just dealt with prison business and law enforcement from Eng. If it's England's prison then it's England's colony, because they took it from Aborigine people of the island. The people gave no say in it, they went walkabout, and came back noticing that all of a sudden they had a government and had to follow it's laws, they had not voted representative in office/parliament for, and the only grievance was England since they were at the bottom of the world.

I imagine since it's an English prison complex, that it's probably also gone corporate and paid the peoples in power to have that priviledge/right to govern people. A corporation is a "profit machine" focused purely on the constant increase of maximum profits regardless of whom they trample on. Therefore it's no different than a cash register that yearns to be full of cash, in a way.

All in all, it doesn't bleed, get sick, become homeless, die(bailouts) breath. Therefore it should not be deciding what people/humans do in life. Every business, including the people's tax paying services, have been infiltrated by a Economic parasite, called the "corrupt government official." Until there's a RAID on them, they will just breed more and more ways to harm others in their mindless quest to obtain all there is in this life.

I had a friend that studied law here. She said that she had learnt that there is no constitution in Australia and we really do not have many rights.

panopticon
27th March 2014, 15:43
Jacko had a thread a while ago on Bartle and his doco here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57743-WTF-2-Govts..-Frequently-Unanswered-Questions-of-the-Australian-Government-..---&p=657563&viewfull=1#post657563). Also Markpierre had one here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55882-Max-Igan-Round-Table-Discussion-What-the-FUQ-The-One-People-s-Public-Trust).

Here's a quick 2011 article from "Perth Now" on Scott's corvette importation case:
Pimped Corvette beats import ban (http://www.oneperth.com.au/2011/07/12/best-corvette-beats-import-ban/).

I remember researching Scott's work a while ago but can't for the life of me find where I put it...

-- Pan

conk
27th March 2014, 16:47
Similar to the corporate United States of America, said the son of bill and marie, both sovereign people of God's land.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
27th March 2014, 20:56
The thread title made me laugh, but the reality of Australia's suffering makes me cry.

I saw a film a few months back, "Quigley Down Under", and it showed quite graphically the kind of treatment inflicted on Aborigines and sympathizers in rural Australia...
There were white people literally running Aborigines off of a cliff -- and a baby survives the horrific fall by landing on the pile of bodies.

Constitution or not, it seems that because of Corporate Power, none of us common folk have many rights.

The police act at the beck and call of corporate power. Even small business when you think about it.
Because it's all hooked into Masonry and other secret organizations etc. no offense to Masons.
but things like that. Kangaroo courts, jury rigged judgments.. discrimination against the poor and downtrodden.

It would be wonderful to see a country like Australia break away from Britain.
It would be a huge blow to the empire.
And write a better constitution than the US has (with more rights and privacy!!!).

Food for thought -- necessity is the mother of invention after all.
Boredom is the mother of investment. lol

p.s. didn't one of the princes visit Australia recently?
I was hoping he'd fall off the boat! ffs

psydney
27th March 2014, 21:55
I had a friend that studied law here. She said that she had learnt that there is no constitution in Australia and we really do not have many rights.

There is an Australian Constitution, however there is no Bill of Rights, as the Americans have. Australian rights exist through the common law, and are thus weaker than a statutory Bill of Rights.

Ellisa
27th March 2014, 22:00
Read American history Lifebringer. One of the reasons that Australia became a penal colony in the 18th C was that the British were no longer able to transport their convicts to the colony in america as the new country would not allow it. Yes, the US was also a Penal Colony with transported convicts. Personally, and since I have chosen to live here, I am amazed at the wonderful country that Australia has become. There are some appalling things that have happened and the treatment of Aboriginals is the worst- and I have to admit there is still more work to go. There is a constitution, there is universal franchise, there are laws on social equality, there is freedom to worship, there is some attempt to ensure women do not suffer entrenched inequality, but like everywhere else (except possibly Iceland), there is a way to go. It's not perfect here but I have lived elsewhere and am always happy to get back to Oz!

However--- at the moment our already very strange Prime Minister is making unilateral decisions of quite upsetting rashness. The latest is that he, on his own, without consultation, has decided to bring back titles-- yes you too can be a 'sir' or 'dame' Totally BIZARRE! But we will work it out!

Patrikas
27th March 2014, 22:34
Hi, guys well its the same the world over now,, the best we can do is be aware and follow our own inner guidence assisting "all" that is here on this sacred Earth.......

Perhaps the rabbit hole is deeper than you think ....ill leave you to decide ......cheers stay well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7MCy3frJ0

http://wakeup-world.com/2013/09/16/australias-stonehenge/

core2011
28th March 2014, 03:48
Australia has broken free as much as it realistically can. The truth is that Australians don't really have much respect or time for the "poms". I'm an Englishman and Ive lived in Perth Western Oz for 6 years and in that time I have come to realise that the Australians laugh at the British especially the Royal Family, they would get the Queen off their coins and notes as soon as they could if they was given the chance.

Australia is very much like America, freeways and highways instead of motorways, dollars instead of pounds, the buildings, the roads, even the pubs! its almost like there is no British influence here what so ever. It is extremely difficult to get into Australia to work or live, the process is vigorous and if you don't tick absolutely everyone of the exaggerated boxes then you get declined. The face of masonry is minimal, in fact rather comical, its like a meeting once a fortnight in the local community hall right after the seniors bingo.

In regards to the way they treated the Aboriginals, its horrible I agree, but they are doing worse these days (not that there is a grading scale on slaughtering people) but when a country goes to another country to occupy it generally that means of lot of the locals dying, i.e Afghanistan, Iraq, WWII etc etc I'm sure if we looked at the death tolls then it would be a minority in compared to what our taxes pay for our forces to kill these days. And I should add that Australia are deeply sorry for what they did back then, these days if a mining site or new city or township or hospital or absolutely anything is built the Aboriginal family that owns the land is paid hugely! I mean Hugely! Aboriginals have welfare systems that cater for only them by our government, free education (to study a degree here is between $20k - $250k). health care the list goes on so its very much a country in favour of the native.

Let me say this. if we are honest, China owns Australia. Australian industry and economy relies on the mining industry of mostly iron ore. Who buys every ounce of this Iron Ore... China. One mine site here sends a boat of to Australia every few minutes packed to the brim with Iron Ore. China doesn't need this Iron but its best to buy it and store it now then pay higher for it later down the line. Without China Australia just goes under, it has nothing else to give, major manufacturing companies over here and stopping production in Australia of cars and such because they cant afford to pay the workers their ridiculous wages. If China decide that Africa is a better source for mined materials then we are truly screwed, this will be a giant sand pit with no economy..... perhaps this is the reason they keep the ties to Britain....

Tesla_WTC_Solution
28th March 2014, 05:20
Thanks for your honesty at least.

China has huge storage bunkers in the north, you can see from airplane.
They probably cart all kinds of stuff away to those places.
It's pretty scary. My biology prof once said they bought a "gasohol plant" from a place near Ashland KY in the event of nuclear war -- the equipment doubles as a distillery and can produce sugar from wood alcohol.

So I wouldn't put it past them to have saved up all kinds of stuff.
And if they start collapsing they can always sell the iron ore to Ukraine and drive the Neo Nazi war effort from behind the scenes.

China has funded the "bad side" of many recent American wars, not to bash China but.... Korea? Viet Cong? Etc.
I mean there was WWII and that wasn't their fault, but afterwards things got crazy over there in China.

It could be as crazy in the endgame with China as a 6 player Settlers of Catan, lol

WHO HAS THE ORE?????
edit and the effing wheat? ffs lol

http://wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/blogs/breyeschow/files/2012/06/Screen-shot-2012-06-08-at-9.43.45-AM.png

Ellisa
28th March 2014, 06:49
I think those bunkers store natural gas, of which there is heaps in the NW of WA. Then it goes to China. And, Tesla, is there anywhere that is not beholden to China on the planet?! Certainly the US is in an awkward position, and Africa has invited China in to build schools and roads everywhere, and if those roads lead to the mining of the vast mineral wealth which attracted so many European countries-- so be it.

I agree with a lot of what you say Core, especially about loyalty to Britain, which is almost non-existant! A clever trick was pulled on the population when the question of a republic was voted on. Of course Australia should have its own head of state, and it can still be part of the Commonwealth. Core, you are in WA, which has no resemblance to the East coast! And SA is different again. There is a lot of old money in NSW and Victoria, and unlike WA there is potential for more variety in everything than in WA. At the moment it's a bit grim all over, but at least the Coalition has given us all a good laugh this weekend.

panopticon
28th March 2014, 07:07
Ah, yes, mining is King (or is that rolling big fat Queen) in Oz.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4611720-3x2-700x467.jpg

Just so we don't forget where Gina is coming from, here's an ol' pearler I bring out on special occasions from her daddy dearest ol' Lang (yeah I knew asbestos was deadly, so what?) Hancock...

XZ9LFX6NDuk
-- Pan

jackovesk
28th March 2014, 07:17
I just came across this interesting video about the corruption of the Australian Government, which is a corporation posing as government.....you be the judge.

http://youtu.be/sEYawopjohU

Published on Mar 10, 2014

Australia's secret corporate government is shown in WHAT THE FUQ? FREQUENTLY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS OF THE AUSTRALIAN "GOVERNMENT, and we look at the film's trailer and discuss the corporatocracy with filmmakers Scott Bartle and Deborah Pietsch. The unlikely path from an international car purchase to exploring the inequality and corruption at work in the Australian government, and learning to liberate humanity and create a new reality is shared with Buzzsaw hosts Sean Stone and Tabetha Wallace.

GUEST BIO:
Scott Bartle: Becoming one of the worlds youngest mega yacht captains at the age of thirty, Scott had hosted some of the world's wealthiest clients including princesses, celebrities and uber-wealthy, aboard multi million dollar luxury yachts in over 40 countries. His degree in project management supported his handling of seven figure operations budgets and crews of up to 22 people.
After going head to head with the corruption of the Australian Government, who, he discovered is a corporation, posing as government, he set about sharing the truth of what he had learned. With documented evidence the world's governments are imposters, who change the rules as they need, Scott authored documents utilized by millions of people facing issues with banksters and "government". Many details can viewed on his website. Scott subsequently wrote, edited, and directed the documentary, What The FUQ -- Frequently Unanswered Questions of the "Australian Government," which has now been viewed both on YouTube and free-to-air television stations by approximately 250k people globally.

Deborah Ariel Pietsch is an award-winning producer who traverses between the world of business and a very multi-dimensional existence 24/7. Awakened in 1987, Deb has been clairvoyantly "opened up like a tin can". Additionally she's been Activated to BE an Activator; by being a conduit for high vibration LIGHT frequency that Activates Codes (& much more) held in each of our Light Grid Matrix of our DNA, as well as Mother Earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEYawopjohU&feature=youtu.be
:bump:

Camilo, you've literally (Hit it out of the Park) with this video...:thumb:

Its a real pity that most won't see this video...:faint:

The video is probably one the (BEST VIDEOS) I have ever seen here at Avalon...:yes4:

Why?

Because its just not the 'Content of Discussion' its the aggregated (SOLUTIONS) that the video entails...

(TEL-A-VISION) The way its (meant) to be used...!!!

Its (So Hard) to find (Any Dirt) on the Australian Govt. and how it is run...:faint:

I have posted literally 100s of Threads on the American Govt. and other Govts. around the world, but when it comes to (My Own Country) the information is (Hidden so DEEP) it is almost (Impossible) to find out just (How) it really operates...!!!

This video (Portrays) not only the (Fraud) but also offers (Solutions) of how to counteract it...

PS - If you want to watch just (1) video here at Avalon its this one...:yes4:

PSS - Here's bit of info on Deborah Ariel Pietsch who was in the video 'above'....

http://shiftishappeningtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Banner-Ad-12-Steps-Master-587-x-260.jpg

We are living through unprecedented challenging times filled with disinformation, deception, and illogical infiltration that block projects and progress in general, a lack of true love, especially with Sacred Partnerships and a powerful lack of financial abundance, which includes Law of Attraction NOT working for most people.

Yes, more and more people are waking up to the truths of this reality, but becoming awake and aware isn’t enough…you need SOLUTIONS that immediately can affect your day-to-day experience of life…Welcome to and meet… Deborah Ariel Pietsch…an award-winning producer, telepath, Activator, Way-Shower to support people through the “Designed Assault Against Humanity’s Awakening” and a New Earth (Unified Field) Galactic Strategist…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OcKWEPgxj8&feature=player_embedded

Quote: "The (Enslavevement Mentality) has become a cesspool of deception as well as (Prime Creator - God Force Energy) being usurped..! If you've been experiencing for some time now on the lack of ability to (Tune In) to really (Awaken) to connect in with your (Higher Self) and experience (Financial Abundance) & (Prosperity) and the feeling of not being Connected, its a good chance you are a (By-Product) of this (ASSAULT against Humanities AWAKENING)!"

“It’s time…to make sense of the “FKed-upness” / upside down journey most people are experiencing… by engaging in the truth, the experiential tools and proven solutions, you can return to a thriving, loving, abundant life, the way we are meant to live!”

~ Deborah Ariel Pietsch

http://shiftishappeningtv.com/

jackovesk
28th March 2014, 07:23
Ah, yes, mining is King (or is that rolling big fat Queen) in Oz.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4611720-3x2-700x467.jpg

Just so we don't forget where Gina is coming from, here's an ol' pearler I bring out on special occasions from her daddy dearest ol' Lang (yeah I knew asbestos was deadly, so what?) Hancock...

XZ9LFX6NDuk
-- Pan

Gina doesn't know it yet, but she's going to lose just about (Everything) in the years to come...:)

jackovesk
28th March 2014, 07:28
Australia has broken free as much as it realistically can. The truth is that Australians don't really have much respect or time for the "poms". I'm an Englishman and Ive lived in Perth Western Oz for 6 years and in that time I have come to realise that the Australians laugh at the British especially the Royal Family, they would get the Queen off their coins and notes as soon as they could if they was given the chance.

Australia is very much like America, freeways and highways instead of motorways, dollars instead of pounds, the buildings, the roads, even the pubs! its almost like there is no British influence here what so ever. It is extremely difficult to get into Australia to work or live, the process is vigorous and if you don't tick absolutely everyone of the exaggerated boxes then you get declined. The face of masonry is minimal, in fact rather comical, its like a meeting once a fortnight in the local community hall right after the seniors bingo.

In regards to the way they treated the Aboriginals, its horrible I agree, but they are doing worse these days (not that there is a grading scale on slaughtering people) but when a country goes to another country to occupy it generally that means of lot of the locals dying, i.e Afghanistan, Iraq, WWII etc etc I'm sure if we looked at the death tolls then it would be a minority in compared to what our taxes pay for our forces to kill these days. And I should add that Australia are deeply sorry for what they did back then, these days if a mining site or new city or township or hospital or absolutely anything is built the Aboriginal family that owns the land is paid hugely! I mean Hugely! Aboriginals have welfare systems that cater for only them by our government, free education (to study a degree here is between $20k - $250k). health care the list goes on so its very much a country in favour of the native.

Let me say this. if we are honest, China owns Australia. Australian industry and economy relies on the mining industry of mostly iron ore. Who buys every ounce of this Iron Ore... China. One mine site here sends a boat of to Australia every few minutes packed to the brim with Iron Ore. China doesn't need this Iron but its best to buy it and store it now then pay higher for it later down the line. Without China Australia just goes under, it has nothing else to give, major manufacturing companies over here and stopping production in Australia of cars and such because they cant afford to pay the workers their ridiculous wages. If China decide that Africa is a better source for mined materials then we are truly screwed, this will be a giant sand pit with no economy..... perhaps this is the reason they keep the ties to Britain....

Yep, I'd have to Agree with your statement 'below'...:yes4:

Australia has broken free as much as it realistically can. The truth is that Australians don't really have much respect or time for the "poms".

Except for the English 'ex-Pats & Aussie Sheeple' the respect of the Mother Country & The Crown is (Lower) than "O"...:wizard:

panopticon
28th March 2014, 09:12
At the moment it's a bit grim all over, but at least the Coalition has given us all a good laugh this weekend.

I don't know what you mean Ellisa!
I am very indignant. How dare you feel that the Coalition has supplied us with laughter.

Every Australian knows that is not permitted!

Ask the Speaker of the House (ol' Brony Badhip) and she'll tell you that it's only the opposition rabble rousers who laugh (www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/laughter-canned-speaker-bronwyn-bishop-rules-new-tactic-of-infectious-laughter-out-of-order-20140327-35jv0.html)!

http://1.vsr.vz.tl/assets/images/cached/MH0gOAw-360.jpg

I'm waiting for the Honours list to come out with Dame Gina, then my year will be complete...

Looks like Clive buggered up though as the Mad Monk said that those in public service were not honourable enough for the Highest Honours...

Hope that applies to a number of ex-PM's eyebrows (oi, stop laughing you two trouble makers in the back row).

http://www.thepunch.com.au/images/uploads/howard_hawke.jpg

-- Pan :jester:

Snowflower
28th March 2014, 12:16
One key word for all of it: psychopath.

By nature, a psychopath seeks power over others. The intent varies, but is never healthy for humans or the planet. They have to "win." They also seek stimulation outside themselves, because they have no internal mechanism for self stimulation, and often this is done through pain - to others.

A psychopath often carries a veil of charisma, is easy to like, is an excellent mimic and performs well. Therefore, they get elected, rise to power, get the CEO position, become president, prime minister, superintendent, head honcho of whatever.

The entire planet is now being run by psychopaths.

The only outcome (and solution) will be total collapse.

panopticon
28th March 2014, 14:32
One key word for all of it: psychopath.

By nature, a psychopath seeks power over others. The intent varies, but is never healthy for humans or the planet. They have to "win." They also seek stimulation outside themselves, because they have no internal mechanism for self stimulation, and often this is done through pain - to others.

A psychopath often carries a veil of charisma, is easy to like, is an excellent mimic and performs well. Therefore, they get elected, rise to power, get the CEO position, become president, prime minister, superintendent, head honcho of whatever.

The entire planet is now being run by psychopaths.

The only outcome (and solution) will be total collapse.

I have had to deal with a number of "corporate psychopaths" over the years and it is not something that I would advise anyone to do. My advice, stay out of their way and change companies if at all possible. These are not simply "nasty" people who enjoy manipulating others. These people need to destroy all those around them and if you're in their way they will do anything they can to finish you.

Bit of information on corporate psychopaths for anyone whose interested:

tlB1pFwGhA4
UGrFAn3wU7c
2nd video transcript:
http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/s1360571.htm

Paper mentioned in 2nd video:
Kiehl et al. 2001. Limbic Abnormalities in Affective Processing by Criminal Psychopaths as Revealed by Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Johann_Brink2/publication/11650809_Limbic_abnormalities_in_affective_processing_by_criminal_psychopaths_as_revealed_by_functio nal_magnetic_resonance_imaging/file/60b7d5220bf30d984e.pdf)

-- Pan

Constance
16th March 2021, 23:15
ddddddddddddddddddddddddd