PDA

View Full Version : Please help me to find a thread (Enlightenment: The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it)

markoid
30th March 2014, 01:24
I am looking for a thread with a title that reads 'Ego: What is it...etc' There was more to the title, but I can't remember that.
I tried advanced search to no avail.
So please point me to it if you know the one I am referring to.

Paul
30th March 2014, 01:35
I am looking for a thread with a title that reads 'Ego: What is it...etc' There was more to the title, but I can't remember that.
I tried advanced search to no avail.
So please point me to it if you know the one I am referring to.

Greybeard had me rename that thread a few weeks ago, from "Enlightenment: The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it.", to "Enlightenment and related matters.".

You can find it here: Enlightenment and related matters. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-Enlightenment-and-related-matters.)

Bill Ryan
30th March 2014, 01:38
-------

Happy to help. :)

The thread, which runs to 2,621 posts (so far!) had its title changed to Enlightenment and related matters just a couple of weeks ago; before that, it was Enlightenment: The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it. It's now here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-Enlightenment-and-related-matters.

=[Post Update]=

@ Paul -- snap. :)

markoid
30th March 2014, 01:41
Wow, that was quick!!
Thanks so much Paul and Bill.. much appreciated.
Feel free to delete this thread if that is your want.

Paul
30th March 2014, 01:50
@ Paul -- snap. :)
My ever competitive self noticed that you and I were the only two visiting Greybeard's thread. Clearly you were researching this same inquiry. So I hurried up my response, so as to beat you to the post :).

=[Post Update]=

Wow, that was quick!!
Thanks so much Paul and Bill.. much appreciated.
Feel free to delete this thread if that is your want.

You're welcome.

Instead of deleting this thread (which I seldom do), I added the qualifier "(Enlightenment: The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it)" to this thread's title, just in case someone else had a similar question.