PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED Moon Hologram-The Moon is not What You Think!

Maia Gabrial
30th March 2014, 14:04
Hey everyone, check this video out:

_3axPn65MGM

This guy wasn't even sure he had anything and almost deleted this. Glad he didn't. Something's happening. I'm pretty sure that the "veil" slips every once in awhile and people have been fortunate to have caught it on film.

One night 2 years back, I saw clouds moving BEHIND the Moon! Shocked the heck out me. Sorry, I didn't take pics of it.

I know that Shadowstalker of this forum featured her own unusual findings as well.

I'm just saying that people are paying attention....

Camilo
30th March 2014, 14:30
Well, this video doesn't really prove anything at all, it's just pure speculation.

Maia Gabrial
30th March 2014, 17:17
Well, this video doesn't really prove anything at all, it's just pure speculation.

Yep, but it's the start of proving something. One piece of the puzzle at a time....

ALLiTiZ
30th March 2014, 19:04
Cool video! The Youtube channel is worth checking out too.

Oouthere
30th March 2014, 22:49
My kids and I looked at the moon numerous times through a 6" telescope we had, there were never any anomalies. If you look at his video at 1:56 you can see at the bottom of the screen that it is simply refreshing a new snapshot, nothing any different than waiting for a picture to load in the old days.

IMO, there's nothing to this theory.

Operator
31st March 2014, 03:25
Well, it's only sideways related but a few weeks ago my intuition forced some thoughts on me wondering
if the light coming from the stars is actually the direction where it is coming from. We see light dots in
the sky but do we have personal proof that they are stars? We only think they are because we're told so.
Just a random thought I had.