PDA

View Full Version : Sex - "Do it for Denmark" - Are you kidding me?

Sidney
30th March 2014, 22:07
I have now heard and seen it all. Advertising campaign for increased travel to increase the birth rates. Still shaking my head in disbelief.

quote from TY info.
"No one has found out how to help Denmark's falling birth rate. Until now. Spies Travels announces a competition where you have to make a baby to win".
Webpage:
http://do-it-for-denmark.dk/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw

Am I missing something?
Sad to think how many unwanted children that already exist on this planet. Have they never heard of adoption?

pumashared
30th March 2014, 23:17
I have now heard and seen it all. Advertising campaign for increased travel to increase the birth rates. Still shaking my head in disbelief.

quote from TY info.
"No one has found out how to help Denmark's falling birth rate. Until now. Spies Travels announces a competition where you have to make a baby to win".
Webpage:
http://do-it-for-denmark.dk/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw

Am I missing something?
Sad to think how many unwanted children that already exist on this planet. Have they never heard of adoption?

denmark has a horrible population growth as explained in the video. infact this would be true for most european countries specially the wealthy ones. they get alot of their births from "foreginers" who come to denmark. this has worried alot of people in the government because soon they will lose majority of ethnic population .

Sidney
31st March 2014, 00:01
Really? I had no idea. It seems there is so much focus on over population of the planet, you would think a country would be happy to not be over populated. Is there a problem with infertility? Because if infertility is the problem, I mean, the planet is so toxic, kind of a no brainer. But I truly am uneducated regarding this subject with regards to denmark specifically or Europe as a whole. I mean, they are pushing the vaccines worldwide, with depopulation in mind, so this should really not come as a surprise. In fact, it almost seems like an oxymoron. And I mean absolutely no disrespect at all to anyone living in these countries. I am just surprised.

GuyFox
31st March 2014, 01:26
Educate women, given them jobs... and you soon find there's a birthrate BELOW replacement rate.

Is that a "bad" thing? Perhaps not

pumashared
31st March 2014, 02:05
Really? I had no idea. It seems there is so much focus on over population of the planet, you would think a country would be happy to not be over populated. Is there a problem with infertility? Because if infertility is the problem, I mean, the planet is so toxic, kind of a no brainer. But I truly am uneducated regarding this subject with regards to denmark specifically or Europe as a whole. I mean, they are pushing the vaccines worldwide, with depopulation in mind, so this should really not come as a surprise. In fact, it almost seems like an oxymoron. And I mean absolutely no disrespect at all to anyone living in these countries. I am just surprised.

i believe its a matter of saving culture. the problem with European countries is that they been getting most of their "citizens" by bringing foreigners into their countries. people from middle east and asia are more likely to reproduce but the problem is that each foreigner brings their own values and beliefs into the country. if you have people one ethnic population procreating and the native population not procreating, soon enough the natives will be outcasted and cultures could change extremely fast.

a couple of years ago there was that huge bombing in norway. alot of countries fear of Eurabia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurabia

either way i think this is what the government is doing to try to reproduce more of their own ethnic population.

ghostrider
31st March 2014, 02:42
Falling birthrate ??? ehummmm there is over 7 billion folks on this little blue marble ... so many children in this world suffer , there aren't enough real mothers and fathers that are mature and can do the right thing ... having more babies isn't the answer , adults growing up and being responsible for kids is the answer ... too many have the woe is me syndrome , to care for anyone else ... if true , then Demark is the only country getting it right , fewer folks , fewer problems ...

Johnny
31st March 2014, 03:39
Am I missing something?

LOL !!

I have not seen this video before now.

Firstly, then the video from Spies Travels is an advertisement for a private travel agency. :)

Secondly there has over time been a lot of adoptions from other countries. for example, in the fifties came many Korean children to the country and through various crises here in Europe there has also been many adoptions. From Africa there are also many adoptions, but last year it was discovered that an African adoption agency had stolen and/or bought children for further sale to Danish parents. I would not be surprised if it had happened in other countries too, but that it just was not discovered, or maybe it was hushed up.

There is also a lot of truth in both Pumashared and Guyfox's post.

Kindly regards Johnny

Sidney
31st March 2014, 03:50
Am I missing something?

LOL !!

Firstly, then the video from Spies Travels is an advertisement for a private travel agency. :)

Secondly there has over time been a lot of adoptions from other countries. for example, in the fifties came many Korean children to the country and through various crises here in Europe there has also been many adoptions. From Africa there are also many adoptions, but last year it was discovered that an African adoption agency had stolen and/or bought children for further sale to Danish parents. I would not be surprised if it had happened in other countries too, but that it just was not discovered, or maybe it was hushed up.

Kindly regards Johnny

Thank you Johnny for the explanation, as it does make more clear the problems that can arise within these situations.

All that said, it is a clever ad campaign and advertisement. LOL

pumashared
31st March 2014, 03:51
Am I missing something?

LOL !!

Kindly regards Johnny

If anyone is qualified to speak of this matter it be johny

Johnny
31st March 2014, 03:59
Falling birthrate ??? ehummmm there is over 7 billion folks on this little blue marble ... so many children in this world suffer , there aren't enough real mothers and fathers that are mature and can do the right thing ... having more babies isn't the answer , adults growing up and being responsible for kids is the answer ... too many have the woe is me syndrome , to care for anyone else ... if true , then Demark is the only country getting it right , fewer folks , fewer problems ...

We have a kind of system here in Denmark. I pay through taxes for other children's kindergartens, education, hospital stay and doctors, etc. They (the children) pay through taxes my pension.
The problem is, there are going to be more old than young.

'They' have already set the retirement age up by 2 years, and it is only a beginning because 'we' are going to be very very old :)

Kindly regards Johnny

Sidney
31st March 2014, 04:37

We have a kind of system here in Denmark. I pay through taxes for other children's kindergartens, education, hospital stay and doctors, etc. They (the children) pay through taxes my pension.

'They' have already set the retirement age up by 2 years, and it is only a beginning because 'we' are going to be very very old :)

Kindly regards Johnny

Yes, I do see the problem with the scenario, with that system in place. Heres a thought, how about the governments of the world stop taxing people to death, and set up a clever system where everyone pays their own way through life. Go to work, take home ALL your pay, and save our own pension. And, the governments can stop poisoning us, so we won't be sick, and won'tneed health insurance, because we will already be healthy, and then everyone can get pregnant when they want to. :) End rant. :p

Johnny
31st March 2014, 05:29

Kindly regards Johnny

Yes, I do see the problem with the scenario, with that system in place. Heres a thought, how about the governments of the world stop taxing people to death, and set up a clever system where everyone pays their own way through life. Go to work, take home ALL your pay, and save our own pension. And, the governments can stop poisoning us, so we won't be sick, and won'tneed health insurance, because we will already be healthy, and then everyone can get pregnant when they want to. :) End rant. :p

It sounds like a good idea Sidney, but if we start today, what are we retired so live by from now on ? :)

Johnny

TigaHawk
31st March 2014, 06:39
The same happens here. People that move to live here from other country's produce way more children than people born here. There is also a very big problem with mothers that will self harm during pregnancy (obsessive alcohol consumption and drugs) deliberately because of disability benefits. It's actually more profitable in some country's (including Australia) some to come here - start a family - and never stop having children because each child increases your $$ from the government. Hell - immigrants on the dole get double what our age pensioners get - which is very very damn sad if youv'e ever heard from your grandparents what they did to put food on the table - and they are still struggling to get by to this day - and noone seems to care.

I still think the figures are wrong - there are definitely enough people out there to look after the aging generation - the bigger problem is people that don't want to work - and people that cannot get job's because they may not be a good fit for the system itself (people that genuinely try and want to work but never get anything...)

Is what the advertisement really calling for is people in general - not because of the population there - but because they need "meat for the grinder" (as they put it in starship troopers...)

Chris Gilbert
31st March 2014, 12:04
A delcine of young people means less workers to support social programs for the elderly. This is why a "too low" birthrate can become problematic.

778 neighbour of some guy
31st March 2014, 12:32
Well, my grandfather retired at 57, if I get lucky enough to retire (the decent way) at 67 I consider myself lucky, but its more likely my retirement age will be 70 or 72, then I am supposed to die asap of course, to spare they next generation the expenses of my housing, feeding, meds and healthcare, fun thing is, people from our former colonies, Indonesia, Suriname, and the Antilles, seems to have no problems reproducing at all, which is without a doubt a good thing for me and soon to other old farts, same goes for the Turkish, Moroccans, Africans, Polish and what else have we, someone is going to pay for a reasonable standard of infrastructure, healthcare education and retirement, how much will remain to be the question, but one thing I do know for sure, in 50 years we will all be tan, if we can make it that far without blowing ourselves up that is, and if we do blow each other up by that time, at least we'll look a lot prettier in shorts;).

A nice way to get the birth rate up, would be banning canned food and drinks from plastic bottles, for starters.