PDA

View Full Version : Did Mick Jagger get away with L’Wren Scott’s murder?

michaelv
31st March 2014, 10:47
Did Mick Jagger get away with L’Wren Scott’s murder?

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/mi7.jpg

Is Mick Jagger involved with the death of L’Wren Scott? Some food for thought and questions that have yet to be asked.

Here’s an email that arrived my way that had me wondering, did L’Wren Scott meet her demise at the hands of Mick Jagger?

First of let me say according to the NYPD, L’Wren Scott is telling that the designer died at her own hands but as you shall soon see there are some unanswered questions regarding her death that raise concern and how interestingly the NYPD have chosen to deal with Mick Jagger who although was on the other side of the world when L’Wren Scott died ought to have at least engendered some questioning regarding his long term partner’s death. They may have been romantically linked (or not necessarily anymore at the time of her death) but they certainly were involved business wise, financially up to her death. Which ought to make for some interesting questions. Did L’Wren Scott in a bid to attain further legitimacy put her lover and business partner at potential peril that he or associates may have resorted to bringing the demise of L’Wren Scott?

Have a read and see what you think….
SUICIDE = NONSENSICAL ON THE FACTS IF JAGGER IS TELLING THE TRUTH

The media narrative was established by Jagger and his PR Flacks who ran to the major media outlets and tabloids while the body of L’Wren Scott was still warm. Even if you accept the narrative in its entirety there is a huge problem: How can L’Wren Scott simultaneously have be so distraught about her finances to kill herself, if she has an apartment worth $6 Million Dollars, her debt is largely corporate debt under the incorporated fashion brand (debt which can be restructured in bankruptcy) and her Rocker Boyfriend worth $300 Million did NOT break things off with her as Jagger claims? This is why you know Mick Jagger is quite possibly LYING. If Jagger is telling the truth that things were honky dory between the two, then the suicide is nonsensical. If he is LYING then her “suicide” makes far more sense.

WHAT MICK JAGGER CANNOT & WILL NOT ADMIT….

One must consider that Sir Mick Jagger was more than a boyfriend of L’Wren Scott, he was a Stakeholder with a controlling interest in her Fashion Empire and her residence. Hence, Mick Jagger cannot and will not publicly admit that he withdrew from L’Wren Scott emotionally, sexually and financially and that he broke up or unplugged from L’Wren Scott, as some reports have surmised, because then it opens up a completely different line of questioning. But here is the problem, if Mick is all these things to Ms. Scott, how could have he been completely in the dark about her state of mind? Was L’Wren Scott planning some sort of retaliation once she discovered she was cheating on him and that Jagger intended to disassociate with Scott permanently and move on with his life, perhaps with someone else? Was it of the type of threat of disclosure hat needed to be nipped in the bud by the leader of the Rolling Stones? Did Sir Mick ( a Knight of the British Empire and known Crossdressing Bisexual) have access/akey to her abode, a key that could have been given to someone else, someone else who could have discretely led L’Wren Scott to meet her demise in a way that seemed like suicide?

LIMITED POLICE INVESTIGATION: NO INTERVIEW OF PRIMARY STAKEHOLDER IN THE LIFE & BUSINESS OF THE DECEASED?

KEEP IN MIND that any time that any citizen appears to have taken their own life or is possibly murdered, however they should come to an end, in curious circumstances, where there is financial disarray, problematic or at least complicated interwoven relationships such that one could be say a ‘STAKEHOLDER’ in another persons life, the “significant other” or former “signficant other” is usually called in for questioning by authorities. You would think this would be material if the significant other was a lover, friend, investor, creditor and quite possibly an Ex-Boyfriend. Mick’s creditors may wish to be aware that for all intensive purposes it appears that Sir Mick wielded a great deal of CONTROL over L’Wren Scott and her enterprise, arguably you may be able to pursue a Lender Liability claim against Mick to the extent that the corporate entity cannot satisfy you in full.

MICK JAGGER IS A PERSON OF INTEREST

Anyone that close to a dead subject becomes a person of interest. When someone dies, murder or suicide, a minimum of conversations are usually had. I am putting weight in the facts without regard to tabloid narratives which have largely been pushed by Team Jagger. jackass. Even under a most favorable interpretation of the Jagger L’Wren Scott Narrative, Jagger ought to have been questioned by the NYPD. Keep in mind, that while the body was still warm, Mick Jagger & Co. took to their airwaves to try to establish the narrative. L’Wren Scott has NOBODY spinning to bloggers and tabloid writers. NOBODY. The narrative established is being establised on terms most suitable to Mick Jagger.

IRONIC that Sir Mick Jagger was not brought into New York City to be interviewed by the NYPD in connection with the death of Jagger’s “girlfriend” (assuming that they were not in fact broken up at the time of her death). Keep in mind it is easy for Jagger to write that script now because nobody is here really to counter that perception in the media if it is untrue. L’Wren Scott cannot speak about the true status of her relationship with Mick Jagger. She is dead.
EVEN MORE IRONIC…..Sir Mick did not have to step foot in NYC but was allowed to import the body back to LA with the assistance of Scott’s brother. Likewise little is known about her other creditors and/or who may have had an incentive to assist her in her “Suicide” Maybe it was CONVENIENT that Jagger was half a world away in Australia at the time of L’Wren Scott’s Suicide and maybe…it was by design to provide the ultimate cover. Given the distance, how could he have had anything to do with it right? When you have $300 Million and are a Knight of the British Empire….one tends to have access to people, places and things that others don’t.

CONSIDER THIS POSSIBLE SCENARIO……
One can envision Sir Mick advising her that he would not marry her, give her children or continue to support her business and that yes in fact he had been seeing other women because he is A “Rolling Stone” man and that he can’t be a kept man. So he unplugs everything at once: financially, emotionally and physically.L’Wren Scott breaks down at first before she THREATENS Sir Mick with EXPOSURE of ALL THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS that she has learned about the BISEXUAL CROSSDRESSING PLAYBOY ROCKER KNOWN AS SIR MICK, A ROYAL KNIGHT OF HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN who she kept satiated by dressing, making him up like a girl and using STRAP-ON toys with and playing the role of his DOMINATRIX or a MAN. Mick has not hidden or run from his propensities over the years and by now they are actually more mainstream, at least in certain circles. The problem is that Mick is in legacy mode, getting on in years and probably no longer wants his private life broadcast on several channels and the internet for his young heirs to have to read or deal with in the future. So of course, Jagger does not want a tell all book about his sexual picadillos this late in life. And given his frugal tendencies he does not want to be hijacked financially any further. A decision is made. A call is made. L’Wren Scott had to go one way or another…….and who is to know whether someone was standing over her to insure that she went through with the plan to remove herself as the problem….Perhaps things did not go down exactly like this….but if you think that people do not get terminated for messing with folks more power than themselves…you do not know or understand how the world really works.

Original source Here (http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2014/03/mick-jagger-get-away-lwren-scotts-murder/)

Cardillac
31st March 2014, 13:48
it seems a lot of people have gotten away with someone's murder, most certainly in the entertainment industry; just for starters: www.davesweb.cnchost.com (scroll down to the hair-raising Laurel Canyon entries)- then throw in the unexplainable deaths of Amy Winehouse/Whitney Houston (forget the "officious" stories they were drugged-out on either pharmaceuticals or whatever); their deaths cross-corroborate with the Laurel Canyon crowd- do we see a repeating pattern?-

I know the subject is absolutely horrific but we must deal with reality-

Larry

AutumnW
31st March 2014, 20:14
You mean like this is a hit. He had her 'whacked'? Seems a bit unlikely, but the world just keeps surprising me.

Sidney
31st March 2014, 20:21
My first thought was humm, she left millions, and left NOTHING to any friends and family. Red Flag IMO

Amanda
31st March 2014, 22:46
It certainly seems suspicious that a beautiful woman - with everything to live for and the financial means to do whatever she wanted - would kill herself. Without references my understanding is that hanging suicides are usually a male choice and overdose or monoxide poisoning in a car are generally a female choice.

Very strange situation here and it would not surprise me in the least to learn that it was actually murder and not suicide. So much of what we see within the mainstream media is controlled/designed/manipulated and keeps the mind controlled and brain washed sleepers in their slumber.

L'Wren Scott may you be at peace and guide us in spirit.

Much Peace - Amanda

enfoldedblue
31st March 2014, 23:56
I didn't like the tone of this article...especially the part at the end about Mick's sexual preferences.

That being said it is possible he was behind it. I have read articles that also accuse him of being behind the death of Brian Jones (who was found dead in his swimming pool). In that instance Mick was also out of the country when the death occurred.

However, I also know that just because someone seems to 'have it all' does not mean they are happy. My friend's mother who was happily married, recently retired with lots of money and a new beautiful home...apparently had everything to live for...but what most couldn't see from the outside was that she was riddled with anxiety. She killed herself last year.

We are taught that money gives us happiness and security, but it doesn't (it can certainly help...but there is much more to the picture). True happiness and security come from having a rich comfortable inner world, not outer world.

So ultimately it is all speculation because we can only see these people from the outside.

bruno dante
1st April 2014, 00:55
Sigh...

Mick Jagger is already rich beyond his wildest dreams. How old is he now? 70, right? And still raking in the dough from the Stones, right?

His net wealth is 328 million dollars. Think about it: If you were 70 years old and worth more money than you could spend in many many lifetimes, and were rock n roll royalty, living the dream...would the idea of taking an ENORMOUS risk by "whacking" your girlfriend for an additional umpteen million dollars be the most prudent notion? Hint: don't think too hard!

Regarding his sexuality, Jagger has already admitted to bisexuality. He admitted to it way back in the 80's. It's old news.

enfoldedblue
1st April 2014, 01:09
Sigh...

Mick Jagger is already rich beyond his wildest dreams. How old is he now? 70, right? And still raking in the dough from the Stones, right?

His net wealth is 328 million dollars. Think about it: If you were 70 years old and worth more money than you could spend in many many lifetimes, and were rock n roll royalty, living the dream...would the idea of taking an ENORMOUS risk by "whacking" your girlfriend for an additional umpteen million dollars be the most prudent notion? Hint: don't think too hard!

Regarding his sexuality, Jagger has already admitted to bisexuality. He admitted to it way back in the 80's. It's old news.

I don't think anyone was suggesting he did it for the money...lol. That indeed would be ridiculous. My understanding was that the 'motive' was her knowledge of secrets...but obviously these secrets....if there is ANY truth to this speculation would have to be about more than his sexual preferences...which is absolutely NOT a secret.

Jeez what I am I doing in this thread anyway...:help:

Sidney
1st April 2014, 02:45
I just think its weird that she left nothing to her family when he, like you said, has hundreds of millions already.

bruno dante
1st April 2014, 03:18
I just think its weird that she left nothing to her family when he, like you said, has hundreds of millions already.

It *is* interesting, Sidney.;) No doubt. It does make me pause a little, I'll admit. Maybe she has a contentious relationship with her family. Who knows? But before we jump right to Mick murdering her, I think it might be a bit more reasonable to explore other options.

Roisin
1st April 2014, 03:19
She was planning on closing her company because it was losing money. She was estranged from the Mormon family she was adopted into when she was a baby and probably lived in constant fear that Mick Jagger would leave her for someone younger as she was on the verge of 50. It sounds like she couldn't cope with the prospect of a Blue Jasmine-like future because she was deeply in debt ... in the millions. So this means that in reality, the only thing that she willed to Jagger were her debts where once everything is paid up, there would not have been any money left for her brother and sister anyway.

Too bad no one was there when she decided to take her life which undoubtedly was a tragic spur of the moment decision as indicated by the fact that she didn't even take time out to write a suicide note but this is just another designer to bite the dust in the fashion industry which has hit hard times due to the economy.

Wind
1st April 2014, 03:40
I do believe that some celebrities are "suicided" perhaps because they make it to the headlines, but it's not always the case. Sometimes people are just miserable with their lives, rich or poor. Suicide seems to be the best solution then even though logic has nothing to do with it. It's the pain body thinking. It's mankinds greatest disease... Of the mind.

"The pain-body is a semi-autonomous energy-form that lives within most human beings, an entity made up of emotion. It has its own primitive intelligence, not unlike a cunning animal, and its intelligence is directed primarily at survival.

The beginning of freedom from the pain-body lies first of all in the realization that you have a pain-body. Then, more important, in your ability to stay present enough, alert enough, to notice the pain-body in yourself as a heavy influx of negative emotion when it becomes active. When it is recognized, it can no longer pretend to be you and live and renew itself through you."

~ Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth