PDA

View Full Version : Iceland Dismantles the Corrupt – Then Arrests Ten Rothschild Bankers

Camilo
31st March 2014, 12:35
Is this a sign of a shift?

“The truth of the matter is… No one, except the Icelanders, have to been the only culture on the planet to carry out this successfully. Not only have they been successful, at overthrowing the corrupt Gov’t, they’ve drafted a Constitution, that will stop this from happening ever again.

“That’s not the best part… The best part, is that they have arrested ALL Rothschild/Rockefeller banking puppets, responsible for the Country’s economic Chaos and meltdown. Last week 9 people were arrested in London and Reykjavik for their possible responsibility for Iceland’s financial collapse in 2008, a deep crisis which developed into an unprecedented public reaction that is changing the country’s direction…”

"...Pressure from Icelandic citizens’ has managed not only to bring down a government, but also begin the drafting of a new constitution (in process) and is seeking to put in jail those bankers responsible for the financial crisis in the country."

"Sigurdur Einarsson, former chairman of the defunct Icelandic bank Kaupthing, was arrested in London at 5:30 this morning along with the bank’s biggest customer, Robert Tchenguiz, and five others in a joint operation by the UK Serious Fraud Office (SFO) and the Office of the Special Prosecutor in Iceland."

http://www.dailypaul.com/315530/iceland-dismantles-the-corrupt-then-arrests-ten-rothschild-bankers

GuyFox
31st March 2014, 12:38
Can you TELL MORE about those arrests.

Who?
How? - How was a court decision from Iceland implemented in the UK?

indigopete
31st March 2014, 16:11
Is this a sign of a shift?

This was about 4 years ago.

I doubt they were the "ALL Rothschild/Rockefeller banking puppets".

Some minions at best.

http://icelandreview.com/news/2011/03/09/former-chair-icelands-kaupthing-arrested-london

GuyFox
31st March 2014, 16:36
Why do people find it necessary to exaggerate and spin these stories?

I think I am not the only one here who wants to see good quality evidence,
not just spin and hear-say.

Let' work together to spread Truth, not spin !

Tesla_WTC_Solution
31st March 2014, 16:54
I think Europeans in general are really intelligent and wish USA was as organized in fighting corruption as Netherlands.
Netherlands has the advantage of having experienced Nazi occupation, blatantly and firsthand.

I am sure that they are more acquainted with the value of decisiveness than are the lethargic and sleepy Americans.

Being from the USA myself I can see that we are fat, spoiled, sitting ducks (even more vulnerable than the original Natives were to the whites!).
It will take only a couple other big countries starving to death before we're in the hot water ourselves.

Then we'll get to see how China's navy holds up.

If we did go to war with a large nation like that, where would the Elite go to live?
Would they go to places like Paraguay or to Europe/Africa?

Catsquotl
31st March 2014, 16:58
Ehm I am dutch. And when it comes to decisive action. our government isn't as liberated as you seem to sketch.

with love
Eelco

Tesla_WTC_Solution
31st March 2014, 19:04
tsk tsk

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_ZeWlgkZjF5U/SUV0JCVtODI/AAAAAAAAAF0/SraQtUXxBNw/cecceodelcaravaggio.jpg

Dawn
31st March 2014, 19:54
Tesla: I think Europeans in general are really intelligent and wish USA was as organized in fighting corruption as Netherlands.
Netherlands has the advantage of having experienced Nazi occupation, blatantly and firsthand.

I am sure that they are more acquainted with the value of decisiveness than are the lethargic and sleepy Americans.

Being from the USA myself I can see that we are fat, spoiled, sitting ducks (even more vulnerable than the original Natives were to the whites!).
It will take only a couple other big countries starving to death before we're in the hot water ourselves.

Tesla, this sounds kind of hateful and arrogant to me. Are you honestly lumping ALL Americans into some sort of box? Not very enlightened or very accurate IMHO. Yes, there are a lot of people in America who are dumbed down by poisonous foods, TV watching, Fluoride in the water and so on.... but lumping them all together in such a broad statement isn't accurate.

There is something else you haven't looked at. So called Americans are in fact from all over the world... especially from Europe. Many of them had family directly involved in WWI and WWII in Europe. So, even from an intellectual perspective your statement does not stand up. Where did you come up with such an idea?

Here is what I believe is happening.... TPTB brought the Nazi scientists into the US after the defeat of Germany in the war. The same tactics (and actually worse and more sophisticated ones) that they used to get tacit cooperation from Europeans is being applied by them to the USA citizens. And so the perpetrators just moved to a new continent... and the Americans are under their dominion in the moment.

Weird post on your part IMHO

Tesla_WTC_Solution
31st March 2014, 20:07
Tesla: I think Europeans in general are really intelligent and wish USA was as organized in fighting corruption as Netherlands.

Tesla, this sounds kind of hateful and arrogant to me. Are you honestly lumping ALL Americans into some sort of box? Not very enlightened or very accurate IMHO. Yes, there are a lot of people in America who are dumbed down by poisonous foods, TV watching, Fluoride in the water and so on.... but lumping them all together in such a broad statement isn't accurate.

There is something else you haven't looked at. So called Americans are in fact from all over the world... especially from Europe. Many of them had family directly involved in WWI and WWII in Europe. So, even from an intellectual perspective your statement does not stand up. Where did you come up with such an idea?

Here is what I believe is happening.... TPTB brought the Nazi scientists into the US after the defeat of Germany in the war. The same tactics (and actually worse and more sophisticated ones) that they used to get tacit cooperation from Europeans is being applied by them to the USA citizens. And so the perpetrators just moved to a new continent... and the Americans are under their dominion in the moment.

I am well aware of Project Paperclip.

Sorry you find my comments about my own country to be hateful and arrogant.
I've lived here 30 years and haven't encountered too many public issues that could not have been stopped by the people,
had they cared.

You know what they say about a good friend, Dawn, a good friend is willing to tell the truth even if it hurts.
American can't pretend to be victims of some outside force forever, while invading other countries...
We drink the water, eat the corn, pay taxes that support illegal wars.

I don't really need approval -- I served this country for over 5 years working a very dangerous job with many chemical exposures.
And even in this capacity, whose fault was that? :) Mine.

Americans NEED to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY before they can overcome anything.
It's always "someone else's problem", as Douglas Adams wisely pointed out. (SEP fields -- hitchhiker's guide)

*shrug* without ARROGANCE we'd have no independence at all, honestly.
Our nation was formed on this fact, that some arrogant men decided to oppose the establishment as far as they were able,
and they were successful at the cost of many 'peasant' lives (and generals too).

"Weird post"? I'll take that as a compliment -- I don't like being a CLONE of others. :)

p.p.s. it's really great to come from a country where we slaughtered all the natives in order to possess it. NOT.

1/4 of the armed forces in many states in the USA are native descendants.

Bob
31st March 2014, 20:19
Ég vildi ađ ég gćti talađ íslensku !

Hvađa ert the toppur tíu ástćđur til ađ flytja til eđa heimsćkja Ísland ??

http://www.businessinsider.com/iceland-economy-life-move-2012-4#1-they-had-their-crash-in-2008-things-are-very-unlikely-to-get-that-bad-again-1 - 16 reasons to move to Iceland right now

http://www.businessinsider.com/iceland-economy-life-move-2012-4#6-the-economy-seems-to-be-doing-well-with-24-percent-growth-by-the-end-of-2011-6 - economy good with positive growth

http://i.imgur.com/cDlW0zv.jpg

Catsquotl
31st March 2014, 20:33
tsk tsk

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_ZeWlgkZjF5U/SUV0JCVtODI/AAAAAAAAAF0/SraQtUXxBNw/cecceodelcaravaggio.jpg

Lol,
Yup those were the days, that too is being restricted. Haven't had one of those in over 16 years though.
Nah to be honest, i sometimes think most dutch politicians would like to be more american to be honest.
Guess they like sleeping, because they try to implement the american dream...

With Love
Eelco

Dawn
31st March 2014, 21:03
Quote Posted by Dawn (here)

Dawn: Tesla, this sounds kind of hateful and arrogant to me. Are you honestly lumping ALL Americans into some sort of box? Not very enlightened or very accurate IMHO. Yes, there are a lot of people in America who are dumbed down by poisonous foods, TV watching, Fluoride in the water and so on.... but lumping them all together in such a broad statement isn't accurate.

I am well aware of Project Paperclip.

Tesla: Sorry you find my comments about my own country to be hateful and arrogant.
I've lived here 30 years and haven't encountered too many public issues that could not have been stopped by the people,
had they cared.

You know what they say about a good friend, Dawn, a good friend is willing to tell the truth even if it hurts.
American can't pretend to be victims of some outside force forever, while invading other countries...
We drink the water, eat the corn, pay taxes that support illegal wars.

I don't really need approval -- I served this country for over 5 years working a very dangerous job with many chemical exposures.
And even in this capacity, whose fault was that? Mine.

Americans NEED to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY before they can overcome anything.
It's always "someone else's problem", as Douglas Adams wisely pointed out. (SEP fields -- hitchhiker's guide)

*shrug* without ARROGANCE we'd have no independence at all, honestly.
Our nation was formed on this fact, that some arrogant men decided to oppose the establishment as far as they were able,
and they were successful at the cost of many 'peasant' lives (and generals too).

"Weird post"? I'll take that as a compliment -- I don't like being a CLONE of others.

p.p.s. it's really great to come from a country where we slaughtered all the natives in order to possess it. NOT.

1/4 of the armed forces in many states in the USA are native descendants.

Tesla, since you personally decided to enter the armed forces and use your creative power to support the status quo I can see why you use words such as 'we' when referring to Americans.

Not all Americans are like you, however. I was in High School and college in the '60s... the height of Viet Nam protests, marches, and the (then young) 'Hippies' who tried in every way they could to change things. They burned draft cards, created alternative newspapers, hunted for truthful disclosure and met to disclose it to everyone they could reach. What happened? The marches, demonstrations, and alternate newsmedia were infiltrated... anyone with true leadership abilities was killed or discredited. I have NEVER stood up for the things you say I do, as an American.... In addition I have NEVER been 'fat and lazy'. I know so many more like me.... but it didn't (and doesn't) matter what 'we' say or do... we are unable to shift the present powers that be.

Part of the reason is that people keep signing up to be in the military and support the powers that be. I had a number of friends who went to prison or fled to Canada in order to avoid the mandatory draft which would put them in a war they didn't support.

So, you might understand why I take direct affront at your sweeping statement of what Americans are. I'd like to also add that 1/8th of my DNA pool was here during the revolution, the remainder of my DNA came from Native American Souix, and from various Celtic bloodlines that were persecuted or fleeing famine in Europe. I am a typical American 'mutt' made up of a wide variety of DNA pools.

I am not happy that Europeans came into, what is now, America and slaughtered the Native Americans (and also the Egyptian Pharoh culture in the SouthEastern USA).... but that does not mean that I feel I am part of the perpetrators in that. It is interesting that you associate yourself with that faction by calling yourself 'part of the 'WE'' and carrying a sense of self shame. I don't have a sense of shame in that... I am part of the solution to releasing this old trauma within myself, as a carrier of DNA from both sides of the fence.

Anyway, I will leave you with your own sense of blame and shame, anger and judgement... because apparently you see lots of reasons why this is the truth. I am glad I don't have that view of the world. To me it is made up of individuals, each with their own personal struggle... but that is just my view. You are welcome to lump everyone together into groups, and then judge them as all the same, if that is what you wish to do. I respect your individual right to have your own views of others in this way.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
31st March 2014, 21:19
Tesla, since you personally decided to enter the armed forces and use your creative power to support the status quo I can see why you use words such as 'we' when referring to Americans.

Not all Americans are like you, however. I was in High School and college in the '60s... the height of Viet Nam protests, marches, and the (then young) 'Hippies' who tried in every way they could to change things. They burned draft cards, created alternative newspapers, hunted for truthful disclosure and met to disclose it to everyone they could reach. What happened? The marches, demonstrations, and alternate newsmedia were infiltrated... anyone with true leadership abilities was killed or discredited. I have NEVER stood up for the things you say I do, as an American.... In addition I have NEVER been 'fat and lazy'. I know so many more like me.... but it didn't (and doesn't) matter what 'we' say or do... we are unable to shift the present powers that be.

Part of the reason is that people keep signing up to be in the military and support the powers that be. I had a number of friends who went to prison or fled to Canada in order to avoid the mandatory draft which would put them in a war they didn't support.

So, you might understand why I take direct affront at your sweeping statement of what Americans are. I'd like to also add that 1/8th of my DNA pool was here during the revolution, the remainder of my DNA came from Native American Souix, and from various Celtic bloodlines that were persecuted or fleeing famine in Europe. I am a typical American 'mutt' made up of a wide variety of DNA pools.

I am not happy that Europeans came into, what is now, America and slaughtered the Native Americans (and also the Egyptian Pharoh culture in the SouthEastern USA).... but that does not mean that I feel I am part of the perpetrators in that. It is interesting that you associate yourself with that faction by calling yourself 'part of the 'WE'' and carrying a sense of self shame. I don't have a sense of shame in that... I am part of the solution to releasing this old trauma within myself, as a carrier of DNA from both sides of the fence.

Anyway, I will leave you with your own sense of blame and shame, anger and judgement... because apparently you see lots of reasons why this is the truth. I am glad I don't have that view of the world. To me it is made up of individuals, each with their own personal struggle... but that is just my view. You are welcome to lump everyone together into groups, and then judge them as all the same, if that is what you wish to do. I respect your individual right to have your own views of others in this way.

Let's see how far we can ride this rag to death.

Firstly, my reasons for joining the military had nothing to do with the "status quo". I joined for purely personal reasons. And thanks to my experience I was able to be a whistleblower on many issues. I was a Category I recruit, something of a rarity anymore -- what's it to you?

In some countries military service is mandatory -- like Switzerland and Israel. Would you look down your nose at me if that had happened rather than volunteering for the Guard?

I am not a nationalist -- yes, somewhat loyal to my country (not nearly as much as you are), but also very disappointed in it. I saw things firsthand (not just hearsay) that caused these feelings to arise.

This is the funny thing about how we are disagreeing: last year I offended someone from Norway because I was talking about Nazism on PA -- now people are suggesting I didn't even know about 1930s sentiment, the Hippie movement, and what happened to Nazis after WWII.

I just can't win!

/gives up on thread

p.s. I am related to General Montgomery, have cousins who are direct descendants of Mayflower ppl, one of my great great great grandmas was a Cherokee princess, some of my ancestors could possibly have laid claim to Edinburgh castle, have at least 4 different Indian tribes in my heritage, French British German Scotch-Irish and straight Scottish,
etc.

and it doesn't mean much honestly. What's the point of posting our pedigrees here anyway?

WTS lightly used mongrel. and a whole **** load of military uniforms. :yo:

p.p.s. without joining the military, how does anyone know what's REALLY going on inside it? HMMM? :eyebrows:

p.p.p.s. with a little tweak many 'militant' hippies could have made fine Nazis. Just food for thought. I was under the impression lots of hippies were butthurt because they weren't a "senator's son".

I was a farmer's daughter on a good day and was proud to serve at the time.

Dawn
31st March 2014, 22:15
Tesla, I was not throwing mud at you... just thought your sweeping statements about all Americans might not be the actual truth. However I see that to you they are.

Point well taken on joining the military to find out what it was made of. I have the view that if no one joined the armed services ... TPTB would not be able to get away with much. Glad you were able to serve as a whistle blower. I think each of us has choices to make in life, perhaps karmic patterns to unwind, and also our own astrological imprint which directs our actions. Sounds like you have been on your own path and my view of the armed service joiners might have been based on wishful thinking.

As far as mandatory military service... well Tesla, that is what is was when I was a young person... mandatory. And that was a big part of the conflict in the 1960s. Young people of cannon fodder age just did not want to support a war on behalf of TPTB.

As to the rest of your post... well there you go again saying militant hippies would make good Nazies.... I don't really know what to say to you. I'm not even sure what you are referring to, for I don't know what a militant hippie is. I don't see how this is communication and it appears you really are not interested in a discussion here.

It is your absolute right to think anything you like. If it serves your highest and best interest and also leads you into a deeper understanding of life, then it is important to keep going with your views and defending them to others.

I salute you for walking on your own path Tesla. I have always had high regard for you, and for your contributions to Avalon. This latest post here doesn't make any sense to me, but it doesn't matter because I have a different path than you.

:tape2:

Tesla_WTC_Solution
1st April 2014, 00:34
Tesla, I was not throwing mud at you... just thought your sweeping statements about all Americans might not be the actual truth. However I see that to you they are.

Point well taken on joining the military to find out what it was made of. I have the view that if no one joined the armed services ... TPTB would not be able to get away with much. Glad you were able to serve as a whistle blower. I think each of us has choices to make in life, perhaps karmic patterns to unwind, and also our own astrological imprint which directs our actions. Sounds like you have been on your own path and my view of the armed service joiners might have been based on wishful thinking.

As far as mandatory military service... well Tesla, that is what is was when I was a young person... mandatory. And that was a big part of the conflict in the 1960s. Young people of cannon fodder age just did not want to support a war on behalf of TPTB.

As to the rest of your post... well there you go again saying militant hippies would make good Nazies.... I don't really know what to say to you. I'm not even sure what you are referring to, for I don't know what a militant hippie is. I don't see how this is communication and it appears you really are not interested in a discussion here.

It is your absolute right to think anything you like. If it serves your highest and best interest and also leads you into a deeper understanding of life, then it is important to keep going with your views and defending them to others.

I salute you for walking on your own path Tesla. I have always had high regard for you, and for your contributions to Avalon. This latest post here doesn't make any sense to me, but it doesn't matter because I have a different path than you.

:tape2:

Well, my age is no secret -- the movement in question was a bit before my time.
No offense but the 60's are old news and kind of a joke to us kids.
We see hippies as overtanned burnouts in bandanas who smoked too much hash.

However, thanks to TV and film, I've seen how some of those protests went.

In terms of comparing Hippies to Nazis, what I mean is this: the passion was there for a brief time. Like a spring rain.
Then in only a few years' time, the same proud people were hanging their heads in defeat. McCarthyism and Cronyism prevailed.

And the SAME GENERATION, surely many Hippies are still alive, DID NOT COHERENTLY OPPOSE the wars in the Middle East.
Had there been a bigger outcry, had early protests actually LEFT the college campuses and gone to Washington D.C.,
some of us kids who joined the military might have made other choices.

Without quality people in the military, not saying I had integrity here - my gramps did though, there is NO OVERSIGHT.
Without conscientious people in the military, there is no order or safety.
Without merciful people in the military, rules are not observed.

Yet I am "maintaining the status quo" by offering my intelligence, what small amount of Integrity I was born with, and my service to our country.

And yes, sorry, in the last few years I've seen VERY LITTLE protesting.

On 9/11 2011 I was at Pike Place Market in Seattle passing out 9/11 truth flyers.
Is that maintaining the status quo? There was not ONE OTHER SINGLE PERSON there doing anything about 9/11. Chinese people were protesting human rights violations in China and that's all I saw that day.

The flyers said "vets for 9/11 truth" on them, "no war for profit", yet I get to listen to some HIPPIE tell me I didn't care,
that my eyes were closed, etc.

It's kind of funny to hear that at the age of 30 as a disabled veteran who pushes 9/11 truth.

This whole conversation is a grievous waste of time.

Did I mention I registered Independent? Guess it's not the same as burning my draft card and underwear and waving my ass on someone else's lawn.

p.s. our paths are DIFFERENT honey because we were born too many decades apart.
thanks God for avalon though. bye for now.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
1st April 2014, 01:18
P.S. Dawn -- I need to thank you for something -- for the last 11 years I've been wondering what it would have felt like to be a Vietnam vet coming home,
getting spit in my eye, told I was a babykiller, etc.

Thanks for allowing me to have this experience firsthand.

You're the first American, or any person actually, to dishonor me for serving the US Military.

I thought you should know that.

:yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo:

Now I am headed to the prettiest park in Walla Walla county,
built by the US Army for our enjoyment and safety.

Goodbye for today. I hope you sleep well knowing how you made me feel today.

Tesla

andrewgreen
1st April 2014, 02:26
Interesting discussion and I can understand both sides of the argument. We're mind washed from birth into believing the military is a necessity and that our forces perform valiant ethical operations to keep us 'safe' from 'malicious forces'. The government relies on giving certain sections of society little choice regarding joining up, I was close to joining the military but thankfully I chose not too. Especially before the days of the internet, if you parents, school and media outlets never gave you reason to doubt the official line, why not do whats right for your county and join up!? People with liberal minded parents or who make it to Uni or travel may be fortunately be given another perspective.

From my current perspective I see military institutions as an evil mind washing cult and I imagine once a recruit has been through the training and served that the unraveling of that process would not be short or easy.

I would never be disrespectful to my friends for serving in the military. However I think an open discussion regarding the ethics of the military is healthy and necessary so I respect Dawn for venturing into what is almost a no go area. I genuinely don't think Dawn was disrespecting Tesla, rather just trying to discuss something laced with dynamite, so she shouldn't be surprised when their is an explosion.

GuyFox
1st April 2014, 03:15

Somehow, once they get to America and spend a generation or two, the "broader awareness" goes out the window.

Americans (like me) find they can get it back after a decade or so of living abroad

Aragorn
1st April 2014, 05:42
I think Europeans in general are really intelligent and wish USA was as organized in fighting corruption as Netherlands. Netherlands has the advantage of having experienced Nazi occupation, blatantly and firsthand.

Europe has an old civilization, and has learned a great deal from history, albeit not quite enough yet. Roughly paraphrasing Georg F.W. Hegel, those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. And this certainly does appear to be playing out here in Europe.

The European Union as it exists today is a corporatist bureaucracy with somewhat covert but nevertheless quite real fascist tendencies to it. I would also like to point out that Europe still has many monarchies, and that members of the aristocracy and nobility here in Europe - some of whom were ex-Nazis, like the late Prince Bernhard, who as husband of Queen Juliana was the Prince-Regent of the Netherlands(!) and grandfather to the current Dutch monarch, King Willem-Alexander - founded the Bilderberg Group, so named after the Dutch place Bilderberg. The former Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands is also a registered member of the Bilderberg Group, albeit that I do not know whether Willem-Alexander is, because he seems to have quite a different and independent mindset and could therefore be considered "not really Bilderberg material" by the elite.

The United States on the other hand is a relatively new civilization, founded partly by people with good intentions but also partly by Freemasons and people who sympathized with the Bavarian Illuminati - George Washington himself was a self-proclaimed fan of the Illuminati. Alas, it is the latter kind who have managed to gain the upper hand in how the United States of America are being run. As a relatively new nation founded by renegades from Europe, the United States has tried to advance way too rapidly in its evolution and has in the process skipped a number of essential lessons from history.

It is however important to note that much of what the United States are doing today on account of - shall we say - their misbehavior towards both other nations and the US American population itself, is the result of the manipulations and machinations from the transnational corporations and the old, Europe-based Illuminati. I refer to Bill Ryan's video on the Anglo-Saxon mission, and to David Icke's video on the City of London, which is a borough within London itself and which is the financial heart of the UK. These Illuminati do not care about the well-being of the people themselves - which I think will be all too clear to each and every Avalonian already - but they are using the United States of America as a vehicle for their mission due to the United States being a nuclear superpower and having such an extensive military and military-industrial complex - something which the late US President Dwight Eisenhower already warned the people for in his farewell speech at the end of his presidential term.

I'm not so sure that you would be able to call the Dutch government "decisive". The Netherlands have always had a very liberal political and social culture - perhaps a bit too liberal in some cases - and over here in Belgium, Dutch people have a reputation of being very direct and up-front, which is sometimes mistaken for arrogance.

On the other hand, as Catsquotl (Eelco) said, the Dutch government is all too eager to mimic the United States of America, and to be a military ally to it. They even supported the invasion of Iraq, which the Belgian government on the other hand did not support. Not that Belgium is any better, mind you; compared to the Netherlands, Belgium is politically still wrapped up in the Middle Ages - we actually still have laws here from the days of the French occupation under Napoleon!

Then we'll get to see how China's navy holds up.

Judging by the events of the day - see Bill Ryan's thread on Ukraine and Crimea - I'd say that The Powers That Be in the United States have their Eye of Horus - or Sauron, if you will - set on a conflict with the Russians, rather than with the Chinese. China is an important business partner to the United States of America, and China owns a lot of the US's logistics infrastructure. Going to war with China would be a big mistake for the US American economy. Obama and his cronies are not going to take that risk.

Let us hope however that it doesn't come to any armed conflict at all between the USA and Russia, and that things will from now on start evolving into a positive direction without requiring any more US invasions of one or several sovereign nations under false pretenses. I do have many US American friends and acquaintances, and I see an awakening happening among US Americans. It's a slow and difficult process - in part because the US mainstream media are all owned by only six corporations for the entire nation - but the momentum is definitely growing.

I am hopeful, but like I said, it's going to be a slow and difficult process.

If we did go to war with a large nation like that, where would the Elite go to live?
Would they go to places like Paraguay or to Europe/Africa?

Good question, but Bill Ryan, George Green, the late Brian O'Leary and a few others have already amply been pointing towards "anywhere in South America" on account of that, and it's also where a lot of the original Nazis fled to at the end of World War II, so if The Powers That Be decide to abandon the sinking ship, then they're probably going to be paying their fellow psychopaths over there a visit. ;-)

Aragorn
1st April 2014, 06:31

Tesla, this sounds kind of hateful and arrogant to me. Are you honestly lumping ALL Americans into some sort of box? Not very enlightened or very accurate IMHO.

Dawn, I think you are misreading Tesla and interpreting her words too literally. The way she worded it does not sound to me like she's saying that all US Americans are like that. However, a very significant number of them are - there's a reason as to why one out of every two US Americans is obese - and it is those people, who are still the mainstream driving force behind the course of US American culture, whom Tesla was referring to, in my humble opinion.

There is a strong (and of course artificially created) culture of American Exceptionalism - i.e. the belief that the USA are superior to any other nation in the world. Any criticism of US American culture is always immediately considered by the still vast majority of US Americans as a personal insult. This is something I myself have also already experienced several times for speaking up against US American imperialism and military invasions of sovereign nations, the ludicrous official explanation for "9/11", the still very much alive culture of racism in the southern states of the USA - which usually goes hand in hand with religious fanaticism - or the abysmal state of the US American education system, et al.

Quite obviously Tesla is one of the US Americans who has broken free from this indoctrination and who is awake and aware of what is going on politically in her own country, and in the world at large. She has the right to criticize her government - every US American citizen should have that right, because that was after all how the US Constitution (with its Amendments) was drawn up - just as every other person in the world has the right to criticize the political regime of the nation where they reside, without that it would be considered a kind of blasphemy.

There is nothing sacred about a nation - nation states are just artificially created two-dimensional regions on a three-dimensional body floating in space - and that applies to the United States of America just as well as to any other nation.

"When stupidity will be accepted as patriotism, an intellectual will be considered an enemy of the state."
-- Isaac Asimov

Dawn wrote here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?70002-Iceland-Dismantles-the-Corrupt----Then-Arrests-Ten-Rothschild-Bankers&p=816782&viewfull=1#post816782) : I was in High School and college in the '60s... the height of Viet Nam protests, marches, and the (then young) 'Hippies' who tried in every way they could to change things. They burned draft cards, created alternative newspapers, hunted for truthful disclosure and met to disclose it to everyone they could reach. What happened? The marches, demonstrations, and alternate newsmedia were infiltrated... anyone with true leadership abilities was killed or discredited.

There were also the drugs - the movie Blow describes how one of the most important drug traffic lines was set up between Colombia and the United States - which were used to pacify the hippies, and of course, the Illuminati also controlled a great deal of the music industry already in those days.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
1st April 2014, 20:04
http://nuclearnuttery.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/mi.png%3Fw%3D908

lemme explain what I did for a living in the AF real quick.

my unit was an airlift wing. that means we were not fighters.
we were runners! and not even fast ones, we ran the C-130H2s, later H3s.

I did a wide variety of jobs ranging from troubleshooting electronic indication systems to replacing hardware inside fuel tanks, to de-icing planes, re-seating and re-fitting fuel quantity probes, marking the pilot instruments, sending faulty parts to the right places, etc.

Although once in a while we had to go to a firing range and shoot targets for a score that affected our usefulness/compatibility with the AF, it had NOTHING to do with the job we were doing in WV, and in fact we were so "gun-less" in the AF that the Army base down the hill sent Security troops up to patrol our halls etc. So these two tall Army women were always walking around the base with shotguns etc., but the rest of us just carried a toolbox is what I am saying.

And once someone told me the "3 Bs", which is the core of the Airlift job, "Beans, Bodies, and Bullets", meaning the Airlift Units simply transport supplies, not necessarily in that order, either. We transported everything from housing supplies to prisoners, picked up and dropped off soldiers, things like that.

Have you heard of Operation Kinderlift? Back after WWII and the Russian occupation of East Berlin, US forces helped airlift children out of hostile parts of Germany and helped reunite them with their families. My grandparents, who served in the Air Force in the 60s-70s-80s, were able to participate in this program. That's another useful thing the air force can do for civilians.

Not to mention, if there was a problem in D.C., i.e. a nuke goes off or something less drastic, my unit would have been one of the first to dispatch a Disaster Response Team due to proximity to D.C. by airplane.

Lots of Air Force people were really pissed off because they got anthrax vaccines and developed GWS in spite of never having gone to the desert in the first place.
People stationed at home base were ill because of things like this. That's not what we signed up for, just like the Vietnam guys didn't enjoy what they did and saw during their war.

Also there was lots of controversy about human trafficking and showing photos of transported detainees on our base.
If we were all just a bunch of brainless apes with a bloodthirst, no one would have cared.
But people DID care -- see?

Military people can care too. @@

There isn't always an outlet or channel for our varied gifts.

http://nuclearnuttery.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/deployed.png%3Fw%3D908
see i was already getting fat! Chair Force hoooooah

sigma6
2nd April 2014, 03:29
awwwww.... you look like such a cute little trooper... (lol)
That picture really says a lot about the state of the world we live in today...

great picture Tesla, thanks for sharing that, that's a keeper!

CvwQmxLaknc