PDA

View Full Version : What the Royal Family Doesn't Want YOU to See! Zion King?

Maia Gabrial
31st March 2014, 18:17
This is such a well made documentary of the royal familys. Great information that forms a not so good picture of any of them. They act like scum because they ARE scum....

I'm not even British and I can't stand your royals. Of course, I can't stand monarchies anywhere....They seem to be part of our problem, too. We all need to let these creeps know that NO ONE is above the law, even her royal assness and her brood. And start trying and convicting them for the horrendous crimes they're responsible for....

H_AgOlQao6k

Of course, we, Americans have our own slime balls to deal with....their blood relatives whose blood connection were kept secret from us until now ....

Aren't we ALL sick of these psycho-perverted creeps run amok?

Tesla_WTC_Solution
31st March 2014, 18:54
Oh my gosh, Maia, you made me laugh out loud with "Zion King" ^-^

That needs to be on Dee's Illustrations :)

p.s. keep in mind when London burned in 1666 the monarch was extremely upset by it, and was cut off from firefighting/scouting communications -- it was the ELITE aristocracy (BUILDERS and scholars!) who PROFITED when tens of thousands of homes burned and the "Old Dame" London district was TOTALLY GUTTED.

I agree in part with what you are saying, but there are worse things than having a king. Ancient Israel had a group of "Judges" (council of older men and women, and wise men and women) for a long time rather than a kind -- God warned them not to engage in monarchy, but they didn't listen and so they elected Saul as first king.

He was a decent king, but he went power-mad in the end, driving himself to hunt the innocent David (which also corrupted David a bit, which is sad), who became Israel's next king due to Saul's evil.

Saul went to a witch for advice before that happened and her message for him was very negative. She was actually sorry he had come to her.

Back to London, 1666 -- a little more than a hundred years prior, before Nostradamus awoke, the laws in England protected the sick and poor a bit better than when the aristos started running the place. There were laws that made the king/queen "custodian" of madmen's lands until such time as they regained health etc. Which means the state was taking care of the ill and the poor, largely.

All that started changing when feudalism gave way to mercantilism and then capitalism.

Tyburn tree has been kind of gone lately if you've noticed.
It's sort of hard to hang a corporation. :help:

aheb
31st March 2014, 21:26
Do you know that is purile nonsence, /i have never heard such sensationalist Yak Kah Kah...I don't like royality but this is going too far.certainly all her wealth should be used by the people of the UK BUUUUUUUUUT, it is ours already. When the /queen says " We" she uses the royal plural because she is a person and a corporation sole at the same time that is why they say " The king is dead , long live the king" the corpration lives on after the demise of the king/queen....and the corporation should belong to the people of the uk as a soverign wealth fund not to some "Germans"........and we could, if we used that wealth be prospersous and not need to cut benefits do QE etc.it is our money that they have

Snoweagle
31st March 2014, 23:31
Do you know that is purile nonsence, /i have never heard such sensationalist Yak Kah Kah...I don't like royality but this is going too far.certainly all her wealth should be used by the people of the UK BUUUUUUUUUT, it is ours already. When the /queen says " We" she uses the royal plural because she is a person and a corporation sole at the same time that is why they say " The king is dead , long live the king" the corpration lives on after the demise of the king/queen....and the corporation should belong to the people of the uk as a soverign wealth fund not to some "Germans"........and we could, if we used that wealth be prospersous and not need to cut benefits do QE etc.it is our money that they have

Oh my goodness, a newbie troll lol (ps in this forum we use the buttons high on the left, we read from the left here) :-)

@aheb - you have to watch the movie to make your comment effective or at least know what you are talking about to even be accurate lol

The movie explores the history of the Royal Family and its intimate peer marriage relationships, capitalising the clandestine infiltration and corruption of all the religions of scripture with freemasonry, extolling Lucifer, by a cabal of evil elite, hiding their secret in plain site.

Excellent compendium of reference sources for research. Multiple parts. (many at Avalon are familiar with elements of back-story, though, this one includes some recent events than the documentary The Ring of Power covered and could be considered part II).

Much of which is public now but provides further insight and some additional info, some I wasn't aware of:
did you know? there was a rabbi in 1666 that declared he was the new messiah and he turned Judaism on its head from saints to sinners? No, I didn't know that either:-)

I watched it through the Avalon YT embedded portal here - and suffered delayed audio throughout. Until the final revelation a 2:47:15 it froze - NOooooo - anyways linked to YT and the movie completed with no audio delay. Moral: go to YT :-)

And it is not worth bleating about the situation about who is to blame, it is about the people working together, everybody, colluding to transform our own fortunes by regrowing our world. The problem is, the elite own the governments of the world.

did you know? at the UN building on one of the levels, supported by a pillar of concrete embedded in the base rock, inside a meditation room, stands a sarcophagus sized block of magnetic (magnetised) rock which when stood next too, imbues elation and euphoria.

The magnetic field expels some spectral frequencies from its vicinity so standing next to the stone would "recharge" or stimulate the endocrine system (chakras), can only imagine the experience. Anyways, worth the watch:-)

http://helpfreetheearth.com/

aranuk
31st March 2014, 23:39
Hi there Mia, although I agree with the video maybe 90% there are a number of things I was not happy about. Throughout the video, for example, the audio was terrible in that it was not synched very well. There were at least a number of debatable points which were Pike's prediction of three world wars where he mentioned Communism, Nazi-ism and Zionism which were not known at the time he was supposed to have made these comments. Also the Denver murals were narrated without any time to understand. Also at that part the descriptions were not timed very well, showing pictures of something that were not the subject of what they were talking about. The unsynchronized speech was annoying throughout. I find the video a third rate production and also that it came over as a bit like propaganda. Most of the facts were accurate however.

Stan

andrewgreen
1st April 2014, 01:26
One of the greatest cons of all time in the UK was the belief that the Parliamentarians had won democracy for the UK. When the royalty, Lords and Ladies retained all their deeds, rights and wealth they still dictated the direction of the country. I believe the UK won't resolve any problems until the people strip the wealth, rights and power of these criminals.

aheb
1st April 2014, 08:49

Oh my goodness, a newbie troll lol (ps in this forum we use the buttons high on the left, we read from the left here) :-)

@aheb - you have to watch the movie to make your comment effective or at least know what you are talking about to even be accurate lol

The movie explores the history of the Royal Family and its intimate peer marriage relationships, capitalising the clandestine infiltration and corruption of all the religions of scripture with freemasonry, extolling Lucifer, by a cabal of evil elite, hiding their secret in plain site.

Excellent compendium of reference sources for research. Multiple parts. (many at Avalon are familiar with elements of back-story, though, this one includes some recent events than the documentary The Ring of Power covered and could be considered part II).

Much of which is public now but provides further insight and some additional info, some I wasn't aware of:
did you know? there was a rabbi in 1666 that declared he was the new messiah and he turned Judaism on its head from saints to sinners? No, I didn't know that either:-)

I watched it through the Avalon YT embedded portal here - and suffered delayed audio throughout. Until the final revelation a 2:47:15 it froze - NOooooo - anyways linked to YT and the movie completed with no audio delay. Moral: go to YT :-)

And it is not worth bleating about the situation about who is to blame, it is about the people working together, everybody, colluding to transform our own fortunes by regrowing our world. The problem is, the elite own the governments of the world.

did you know? at the UN building on one of the levels, supported by a pillar of concrete embedded in the base rock, inside a meditation room, stands a sarcophagus sized block of magnetic (magnetised) rock which when stood next too, imbues elation and euphoria.

The magnetic field expels some spectral frequencies from its vicinity so standing next to the stone would "recharge" or stimulate the endocrine system (chakras), can only imagine the experience. Anyways, worth the watch:-)

Firstly I am a newbie but not a troll and I did watch the film, most of it anyway. The royals are a nasty disfunctional lot no doubt about it, but I don't give them as much credit as the film does. I don't think they are evil or clever I think centuries of in breeding has seen to that and the only reason that they are still in power is that politicians want to be lords and ladies when they retire and they need royalty there to give them credibility.
I see their status in the same way that I see the arguments about maritime law and how that keeps us enslaved. It doesn't really matter if it is true or not we are were we are and the rules of the day are the rules of the day.
The queen was usefull for david cameron to trott out and show the bank of england's gold to, just to let everyone know that it wasn't all gone. /i wonder who told then to do that?

RamblingRebel
1st April 2014, 09:13
Not a very nice way to speak to a new member is it Snoweagle!:rolleyes:

Ahnung-quay
1st April 2014, 12:52
I noticed that about the reaction to newbies; a lot of ego sneaks in on this forum. Everybody searching for the TRUTH, newbies and long-timers.

seeker/reader
1st April 2014, 13:21

Firstly I am a newbie but not a troll and I did watch the film, most of it anyway. The royals are a nasty disfunctional lot no doubt about it, but I don't give them as much credit as the film does. I don't think they are evil or clever I think centuries of in breeding has seen to that and the only reason that they are still in power is that politicians want to be lords and ladies when they retire and they need royalty there to give them credibility.
I see their status in the same way that I see the arguments about maritime law and how that keeps us enslaved. It doesn't really matter if it is true or not we are were we are and the rules of the day are the rules of the day.
The queen was usefull for david cameron to trott out and show the bank of england's gold to, just to let everyone know that it wasn't all gone. /i wonder who told then to do that?

You don't think their evil?

So when prince phillip said that he wanted to be reincarnated as a virus to contribute something to solving the "problem of overpopulation," you don't think that might give an inkling to his mentality towards the rest of society? Sounds kinda evil to me. http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/21/quotes-by-prince-philip

aheb
1st April 2014, 16:06
I'D say more retarded or dillusional. Tony blair is a lot more evil in terms of people dead, as far as I know apart from wishing, poor old phil hasn't hurt anyone. He's just a nutty old man

Maia Gabrial
1st April 2014, 17:41
One of the greatest cons of all time in the UK was the belief that the Parliamentarians had won democracy for the UK. When the royalty, Lords and Ladies retained all their deeds, rights and wealth they still dictated the direction of the country. I believe the UK won't resolve any problems until the people strip the wealth, rights and power of these criminals.

One of the other hidden secrets is the fact that the queen "reigns" behind the scenes, through all the presidents and govts of other countries. So, the monarchies weren't as useless as they wanted all of us to know. They've been directing things all along. God, that makes me mad.

BTW, do most Americans know that a portion of their taxes go to this old biddy?

Maia Gabrial
1st April 2014, 17:46
You don't think their evil?

So when prince phillip said that he wanted to be reincarnated as a virus to contribute something to solving the "problem of overpopulation," you don't think that might give an inkling to his mentality towards the rest of society? Sounds kinda evil to me. http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...-prince-philip

I can't resist this comment. If ole Phillip Battenberg is going to be a virus in his next lifetime, then I want to be the antivirus that terminates him.... :becky:

I'D say more retarded or dillusional. Tony blair is a lot more evil in terms of people dead, as far as I know apart from wishing, poor old phil hasn't hurt anyone. He's just a nutty old man

I think philip is psycho like the rest of the inbred brood.... How do we know what this harmless old nut has done? When the next victim comes forward....

STR
5th April 2014, 00:38
The Monarchies main concern month to month is paying the Vatican loans they took out years and years and years ago sealing the fate of the world into the grubby paws of the phony pope where it still resides! Aheb don't take it personal. If you don't have rose colored glasses on at all times here for romantic views of the world or the opposite, conspiratorial views no one wants to hear or read it. There is no middle ground as I'm learning.:eek: But I digress. The fact is the ancient priests wanted to create a perfect ruling class. The priest class was quite intelligent and some say they themselves may have been one of 'other genomes' known of now thanks to the Human Genome Project of which I am a part. I don't think it is an accident the royals have no conscience. It was apparently part of the reason for head binding or cranial deformation which many think was not just to mimic the ideal of a beautiful being. The process of flattening the skull with focus where they put it is thought to be the reason empathy, sympathy, feelings of warmth and so on are virtually all just an act with royals. They have to be taught how to fake feelings apparently. They don't feel it, not like the rest of us anyway.

In olden times we know most royals practiced some form of head binding and if you note older pictures of some of the Brit royals you can see the backs of their heads go out pretty far. Look at poor old Phillip's father for example. Hippocrates has records he put down about this with his theory that over time the head binding was not even necessary and he describes this theory with some detail as do others regarding the true owners of Europe and how they came to be the 'compulsive dominators' that we witness today.

I think we should probably assume that we are all mixes of various genomes as is being proven daily with new findings.