PDA

View Full Version : Stanford Scientist: Vast, Powerful Realm Between Particles Influenced by Human Consciousness

naste.de.lumina
31st March 2014, 21:13
http://s2.djyimg.com/n3/eet-content/uploads/2014/02/mind-power-shutterstock-103671455-WEBONLY-676x450.jpg

By Tara MacIsaac, Epoch Times | March 1, 2014

Stanford University Professor Emeritus William A. Tiller (http://tillerfoundation.com/about) has been researching a level of physical reality hitherto undetectable with conventional measurement instruments.

He says two kinds of substances exist:

1. The electric atom/molecule level: Substances on this level can be measured with traditional instruments. We can measure them because they are electric-charge based.

2. The magnetic information waves level: Tiller explains in an introduction to his research on his website (http://www.tillerfoundation.com/White%20Paper%20I.pdf): “This new level of substance, because it appears to function in the physical vacuum (the empty space between the fundamental electric particles that make up our normal electric atoms and molecules), is currently invisible to us and to our traditional measurement instruments.”

This second type of substance has great power, and it is affected by human thought.

Power of the Magnetic Information Waves

Tiller put the energy of the magnetic information waves level into perspective in an interview for the documentary “What the Bleep Do We Know?” (See the interviews below) He compared the latent energy of the entire known universe to the latent energy in the vacuum inside a single hydrogen atom.

The latent energy in one atom is a trillion times that estimated to exist in the space of the known universe.

“Just that little bit of vacuum outweighs all the mass and all the planets and all the stars,” he said. This comparison assumes the universe is fairly flat, which astronomers say it is. Tiller said the calculations are not 100 percent accurate, but they are accurate enough to give us an idea of the amount of energy in this second type of substance he talks about in the vacuum.

How Human Intention Takes Effect

Tiller says he has been able to detect this hitherto invisible substance, but only when it interacts with the electric molecule/atom type substance we can conventionally measure.

Human consciousness spurs this interaction.

An intention projected from a person’s mind seems to increase the conductivity between the atom/molecule level and the vacuum level.

“Consciousness lifts the higher thermodynamic free energy state [of the vacuum level], then we can access the physics of the vacuum,” Tiller says. “Accessing that new physics allows intention to bring forth effects you wouldn’t imagine.”

The consciousness can, in a way, affect or interact with a power greater than anything conventional instruments have been able to measure thus far.

wNOCTGk63mg

6L0G97UxxLI

5zlz_JMHqRg

Source: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/535619-stanford-physicist-vast-powerful-realm-between-particles-influenced-by-human-consciousness/

P.S.:

My brave friends .

My intention with this thread is not preaching to converted , so try to explain with a simplified language , my understanding of the meaning embedded information in this report .

When Mr. Tiller refers to ' vacuum ' , is referring to the physicists studying quantum mechanics called ' quantum vacuum (http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2014/03/-quantum-vacuum-powers-the-dark-energy-that-drives-our-universe.html) ' .

The space / time as we perceive has its originate in the quantum vacuum , just like everything else , so the Quantum Vacuum compose everything and everyone .

' He compared the latent energy of the entire known universe with the energy ' latent vacuum ' within a single hydrogen atom . '

It could have been any type of atom, but I think we chose the hydrogen to be the most abundant element known .

How can an atom contain the equivalent of trillions of times the mass of the known universe ?

First we have to understand the significance of the word ' latent ' in the context of his proposition .

Latent in this case means quantum possibility , probability or potential.

I think it will never be possible to measure the conceptual tools that we use , this capacity or latency , simply because it is infinite .

How to measure the total of something infinite ?

A tiny portion contained in a tiny space ( atom ) of ' infinite ' potential energy remains ' infinite ' , incalculable.

The infinite potential energy responsible for the creation of the universe is contained in everything that exists within the universe , ie , in the composition of total infinite universe , since if it is infinite there is no outside to it, everything and all together is the universe . It is impossible not 'be' the universe.

It should be obvious then, that every atom in the universe has the potential embedded in nature universe because everything in the universe , makes up the universe.

But it is not obvious . Far from it . We act as if we separate the universe . The margin of it . We then conquer it scream self-proclaimed leaders .

Consciousness is a force ( Frequency energy) that can interact and modify the state of parts of that infinite power latent possibilities of matter ( atoms ) by quantum physicists called collapse of the wave function (https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Wave_function_collapse.html) .

Personally I understand that Mr. Tiller knows the nature of this impossibility of measurement, but can not talk openly about it as this is ( to paraphrase the liar Al Gore ) an ' inconvenient truth ' to ' official ' science.

We are moving ( slowly is true ) to the inevitable conclusion that the universe is formed by infinite conscious energy base.

Moreover ​​is a re-discovery as Hermes Trismegistus in his first seven hermetic laws (http://www.pymander.com/AETHEREAL/PRINC~1.htm) , already informed us thousands of years ago :

All is Mind - The Universe is mental .

If we are zillions of compounds structurally organized atoms , each with the infinite energy of the universe latency , which is the ' latent ' potential we have, when our consciousness is the force that can influence this potential ?

'Mass <=> Energy <=> Information <=> Consciousness' - William A. Tiller

To think on our homework .

I hope that this contribution can somehow help in our expansion of consciousness, much needed in this time / space in which we exist.

Hug .

Naste .

OBS : . I think the need to understand the mental potential intrinsic to our existence ( physical / spiritual energy ) is much more urgent than we think when it comes to survival against the tyrannical NWO , as we see in that other forum post published (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?69975-Scientists-use-machine-to-read-minds&p=816391&viewfull=1#post816391) .

naste.de.lumina
31st March 2014, 22:41
The universe is pure latent potential to be anything that our consciousness is capable of imagining.
And the universe is us. It is impossible not to be the universe.

I think this is great news.

Hug.

Naste.

3wISr7fT3i4

aranuk
1st April 2014, 00:08
Hi Naste, I have absolutely no idea what you are saying nor the man in the video. Can you simplify please?

Stan

naste.de.lumina
1st April 2014, 00:35
Hi Naste, I have absolutely no idea what you are saying nor the man in the video. Can you simplify please?

Stan

Hello aranuk.

Sorry my disability in English language.
I know that my thinking in Portuguese to be translated by google, even fixing many things I still can get weird. Especially on more complex issues.

I tried briefly to show that the report confirms that the entire universe is composed of infinite latent and conscious energy, and that it can be molded by consciousness. This energy is responsible for the perception of material reality, which is used by consciousness to create vehicles for experimentation.

I'll end up getting more complicated.

Hug.

Naste.

aranuk
1st April 2014, 01:46

Stan

Hello aranuk.

I know that my thinking in Portuguese to be translated by google, even fixing many things I still can get weird. Especially on more complex issues.

I tried briefly to show that the report confirms that the entire universe is composed of infinite latent and conscious energy, and that it can be molded by consciousness. This energy is responsible for the perception of material reality, which is used by consciousness to create vehicles for experimentation.

Hug.

Naste.

Hugs too Naste. These quantum ideas are difficult, no matter what language we use. I couldn't understand Prof. Tiller. He was speaking English. Obrigada. Did I get that correct? Or is it obrigado?

Stan

PS It is such a long time since I have been to Portugal. Maybe 23 yrs ago. I remember I got burnt with the sun.

naste.de.lumina
1st April 2014, 01:52

Stan

Hello aranuk.

Hug.

Naste.

Hugs too Naste. These quantum ideas are difficult, no matter what language we use. I couldn't understand Prof. Tiller. He was speaking English. Obrigada. Did I get that correct? Or is it obrigado?

Stan

PS It is such a long time since I have been to Portugal. Maybe 23 yrs ago. I remember I got burnt with the sun.

(o) Male - (a) female.

'O' in our case.

Do not force anything. Let this new information to work time in your mind.

It gets easier as new knowledge creates new curiosities.

Thank you friend. (Obrigado amigo).

Naste.

aranuk
1st April 2014, 02:01
I've got it. It is like Paula a girl and Paulo a man or Antonia a girl and Antonio a man.

Stan

naste.de.lumina
1st April 2014, 02:07
I've got it. It is like Paula a girl and Paulo a man or Antonia a girl and Antonio a man.

Stan

Exactly. :thumb:

sigma6
1st April 2014, 21:44

Stan

Hello aranuk.

Hug.

Naste.

Stan

I think they are talking about "chi" As he is saying they are aware of an energy field that is unmeasurable (up until now) This has been claimed of "chi" often people can feel it, as demonstrated by "Dynamo Jack" who could physically shock people, but that it would not register on electrical measuring devices, (because it was not electricity) and it looks like now they have a way of detecting it indirectly by the presence of some other particles, and that it is also more amenable to this measurement technique when the observers change their own mental state? ... Tillman is famous for these consciousness or mind over matter scientifically designed experiments. I think from what he is saying this sounds like a major, major breakthrough...

Carmody
2nd April 2014, 03:21
The proofs and the logic has been around for thousands of years, on every continent and in reach of every mind and hand. We can then move into the thousands of experiments and tests done.

Each as valid as the next.

It is the people, the deepest fears and desires of the body of the individual which defeats these truths.