PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To Everyone

Mandala
1st April 2014, 04:17
I happen to be at a most difficult personal time in my life. In the past, I was an avid researcher and poster. Due to an immense amount of personal difficulties, I would like to offer my sincere appreciation and thanks to all our diligent researchers and seekers who continue to post such timely and important facts, stories, research, new ideology.

I don't have time to do this, but I do have time to check in, and see the "real news". Thank you Avalon, from the bottom of my heart.

Dennis Leahy
1st April 2014, 04:19
Mandala,

Wishing you well as you navigate over the bumps and around the obstacles on your journey! :~)

Dennis

Tangri
1st April 2014, 04:27
I happen to be at a most difficult personal time in my life. In the past, I was an avid researcher and poster. Due to an immense amount of personal difficulties, I would like to offer my sincere appreciation and thanks to all our diligent researchers and seekers who continue to post such timely and important facts, stories, research, new ideology.

I don't have time to do this, but I do have time to check in, and see the "real news". Thank you Avalon, from the bottom of my heart.

I am very sorry to hear you are having difficult time, I hope this is for a temporary time frame. All human beings have stress times which remind us how valuable our untouched routine life is. Do not forget you are not alone, even one of the far corner of Earth, there is someone feel for you.

Craig
1st April 2014, 05:28
Take care M,

I hope it all works out for you in the bestest possible outcome.

Nasu
1st April 2014, 05:44
Don't let the buggers grind you down. I love your posts too! It all works out for the best in the end, if it hasn't yet, then it is not the end. Keep your spirits up and carry on.... x... N

andrewgreen
1st April 2014, 06:36

I never thought of it like that, I too just reap all the interesting articles without contributing. All the best with your problems and also thanks Avalon.

karamba
1st April 2014, 07:44
All the Best to you Mandala!
Thank you for a reminder!
Sending you lots of Love and Strength and Faith!
Peace

Lifebringer
1st April 2014, 09:58
Worry not we all are feeling some discomfort as the energy comes in and every negative influence will gravitate to your light, although they may have nothing to offer in ways of peaceful conversation, yet insist on talking anyway to pass the time. The minute you say something that you feel has happened they come at you with the nastiest mouths. Most probably need an exorcism.LOL

Hubby and my bones were hurting, and he got a little nauseated, thought it was the bug, and then read in GA that these waves are changing our DNA. The scientist don't know what, but the crop circles show a butterfly with wings and man's head. Hmmm...I could do butterflyflutterby.:)
Sending waves of calm to handle stuff better.

Love and welcome back to the real world of intent.:amen:

sheme
1st April 2014, 10:03
You are in our thoughts at this time all is resolving as it is meant to for your best outcome, thank you for all of your input.