PDA

View Full Version : Something Major is Being Hidden From the Public Eye

michaelv
3rd April 2014, 20:19
Something Major is Being Hidden From the Public Eye

http://cdn1.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2013/09/to-secret-300x203.jpg
The elite have a secret so mysterious, so mind-blowing that they are doing everything they can to keep it under wraps from the public eye. I URGE you with everything in me to watch the below video in its entirety. It contains NEW information on covers covert operations, secret game plans, the Rosewell incident, Operation Majestic, Operation Grudge, AQUARIOUS, the Jason group, JFK and more! Furthermore it reveals the elites plan that will be set into motion if alien (aka: Nephilim) information is leaked or should there be a UFO takeover….and their plan will SHOCK YOU!!!!!! This information has been verified from the HIGHEST of sources and it is something you NEED to watch and share….

IdeR8y1qL-A
Here is a breakdown of the MAJIC Projects and all its divisions….

SIGMA is the project which first established communications with the Aliens and is still responsible for communications.

PLATO is the project responsible for Diplomatic Relations with the Aliens. This project secured a formal treaty (illegal under the U.S. Constitution) with the Aliens.
The terms were that the Aliens would give us “our Government” technology and would not interfere in our History. In return we “our Government” agreed to keep their presence on Earth a secret, not to interfere in any way with their actions, and to allow them to abduct humans and animals.

The Aliens agreed to furnish MJ-12 with a list of abductees on a periodic basis for Governmental control of their experiments with the abductees.

AQUARIUS is the project which compiled the history of the Alien presence and interaction on Earth and the HOMO SAPIENS.

GARNET is the project responsible for control of all information and documents regarding the Alien subjects and accountability of their information and documents.

PLUTO is a project responsible for evaluating all UFO and IAC information pertaining to Space technology.

POUNCE project was formed to recover all downed and/or crashed craft and Aliens. This project provided cover stories and operations to mask the true endeavor, whenever necessary. Covers which have been used were crashed experimental Aircraft, Construction, Mining, etc. This project has been successful and is ongoing today.

NRO is the National Recon Organization based at Fort Carson, Colorado. It’s responsible for security on all Alien or Alien Spacecraft connected to the projects.

DELTA is the designation for the specific arm of NRO which is especially trained and tasked with security of all MAJIC projects. It’s a security team and task force from NRO especially trained to provide Alien tasked projects and LUNA security (also has the CODE NAME: “MEN IN BLACK”). This project is still ongoing.

BLUE TEAM is the first project responsible for reaction and/or recovery of downed and/or crashed Alien craft and/or Aliens. This was a U.S. Air Force Material Command project.

SIGN is the second project responsible for collection of Intelligence and determining whether Alien presence constituted a threat to the U.S. National Security. SIGN absorbed the BLUE TEAM project. This was a U.S. Air Force and CIA project

REDLIGHT was the project to test fly recovered Alien craft. This project was postponed after every attempt resulted in the destruction of the craft and death of the pilots. This project was carried out at AREA 51, Groom Lake, (Dreamland) in Nevada. Project Redlight was resumed in 1972. This project has been partially successful. UFO sightings of craft accompanied by Black Helicopters are project Redlight assets. This project in now ongoing at Area 51 in Nevada

SNOWBIRD was established as a cover for project Redlight A “Flying Saucer* type craft was built using conventional technology. It was unveiled to the PRESS and flown in public on several occasions. The purpose was to explain accidental sightings or disclosures of Redlight as having been the Snowbird crafts. This was a very successful disinformation operation. This project is only activated when needed. This deception has not been used for many years. This project is currently in mothballs, until it is needed again.

linksplatinum
3rd April 2014, 20:35
Behold A Pale Horse the book written by William "Bill" Cooper, had outed a slew of those projects that which he encountered whilst he was still involved with Naval Intelligence.... If anyone is interested, that is a good book which documents a majority of the ET/ED activities the Cabal is involved with.

Gerald Paris
3rd April 2014, 20:38
Behold A Pale Horse the book written by William "Bill" Cooper, had outed a slew of those projects that which he encountered whilst he was still involved with Naval Intelligence.... If anyone is interested that is a good book which documents a majority of the ET/ED activities the Cabal is involved with.

I agree, well worth the read.

Taurean
3rd April 2014, 21:23
I have trouble with these Aliens crashing their ships all over the place. you would think that they were a bit more refined in the operation of their craft.

If as suggested it's our high powered Radar that affects their performance then I would have thought that would be viewed as an act of aggression on our part.

Apparentley Arthur C. Clark was highly involved in the early incidents involving crashed disks and radar.

Cardillac
3rd April 2014, 22:13
the minute the Roswell crash comes into conversation the more my radar picks up; look, folks, please read Joseph Farrell's impeccably researched "Roswell and the Reich" just for starters; takes one step by step (it's sheeple-friendly!) how the Roswell crash can be explained in completely terrestrial terms; Farrel states the craft was an advanced "N**i" technology; Douglas Dietrich states the craft was of Japanese origin (whatever- both nations shared technologies to a certain extent) but both researchers agree it was an advanced terrestrial craft-

I don't deny the elite have always had power over us until maybe recently: the elite have been usurped by a breakaway civilization; in order to understand this concept one must delve deeply in the research of Farrell, Richard Dolan and maybe even David Icke's expoundings; Icke's expoundings exist on a very fragile fringe in regard to Farrell/Dolan-

Larry

shadowstalker
3rd April 2014, 22:41
I have trouble with these Aliens crashing their ships all over the place. you would think that they were a bit more refined in the operation of their craft.

If as suggested it's our high powered Radar that affects their performance then I would have thought that would be viewed as an act of aggression on our part.

Apparentley Arthur C. Clark was highly involved in the early incidents involving crashed disks and radar.

Has anyone considered that SOME of the downed crashed are involving STUDENT pilots as well? Perhaps, maybe?

David Ansible
3rd April 2014, 23:52
Didn't Cooper eventually believe the alien info he was privy too was planted disinfo? He came to reject the alien hypothesis.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
4th April 2014, 00:03
Project Jason is really worth checking out/researching.

Also the Nazi Projekt Riese and also Project die Glocke (Bell) are 100% worth checking out.

That you mentioned those two things really caught my interest, good thread, and welcome to PA!

p.s. Projekt Riese is really scary in light of the SS castle, the tunnels being built while Hitler was developing nuclear tech, and the fact that in the USA we also have D.U.M.B.S. (deep underground military bases) and were the country to "intercept" whatever happened at Roswell.

p.p.s. it's really interesting to consider what could be hiding in South American, anywhere there are elaborate cave systems and running water, there could be activity.

Lots of people also talk about Antarctica in the context of Die Glocke.

jagman
4th April 2014, 00:55
I really hate that there is a project jason.Them bastards stole my name.lol
Can anyone give me the short version of what project jason is?

Ellisa
4th April 2014, 02:03
Shadow-- I really like the idea of student aliens! Maybe the crashes are the result of teenage aliens doing burn-outs! :-)

ghostrider
4th April 2014, 02:12
Shadow-- I really like the idea of student aliens! Maybe the crashes are the result of teenage aliens doing burn-outs! :-)

maybe it's because earth is so polluted they didn't plan for such a hostile atmosphere full of toxic everything that is bad for lifeforms and their spaceships ...

shadowstalker
4th April 2014, 02:49
Considering all the variables we humans go through on a daily bases, I mean how many professional Race cars/Motorcycle drivers win races and then die in ordinary car accidents.

Student pilots are not out of the ordinary for any race or species.
We need to stop thinking about these guys as gods, just because they SEEM to know more then we do, in the end they are just as fragile and week as we are.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
4th April 2014, 03:48
http://www.nassauboces.org/page/804
http://www.lompocrecord.com/news/local/noaa-taps-chs-for-displays/article_651d7dc3-7218-5200-b332-0905a4d7234c.html
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/60149510/The-JASON-Project-Operation-Mons
congressional record (http://books.google.com/books?id=Rid8RPQyuU0C&pg=PA4614&lpg=PA4614&dq=%22project+jason%22+noaa&source=bl&ots=9M6mNM5fth&sig=zFgIopoiYeU5L0Ko909fbl9gnXY&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Hyg-U8TQKqmMyQGUr4HACw&ved=0CFEQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=%22project%20jason%22%20noaa&f=false)
https://www.jason.org/

Ecnal61
4th April 2014, 18:24
Hi michaelv,yeah lots of info in this film though to be fair most of it isnt new, but still v interesting, although i did find the narrators voice very irritating.