PDA

View Full Version : Video Of Louisiana 30-Acre Sinkhole Eating Well Pad

michaelv
4th April 2014, 13:46
Video Of Louisiana 30-Acre Sinkhole Eating Well Pad

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/10690/images/LA%20SINKHOLE%20mar%2026.jpg

This new event came only five days after the last slough-in, that pulled six giant cypress trees down into the seemingly bottomless pit. Texas Brine was releasing methane gas pressure from the cavern around the same time then, too.

State regulators say they are trying to determine to what extent reducing methane pressure inside the cavern is linked to the recent slough-ins. State and Texas Brine officials are trying to reduce cavern pressure in measured amounts and watch for any consequences, according to Patrick Courreges, spokesman for the state Department of Natural Resources.

“Any sudden, sharp change in condition that might have the potential to release additional gas/crude oil, or alter the sinkhole growth trend in some way that would pose a greater threat to the public or to Bayou Corne itself must be prevented,” Courreges told a resident in an email Monday.

John Boudreaux, director of the parish Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness shot the video. He said he continued seeing small bits of the well pad — once used by the company to work on the well — being eaten away by the sinkhole.

“Every now and then, I see a piece fall in,” he said.

Scientists think Texas Brine LLC.’s cavern, carved with fresh water from a large underground deposit of salt, collapsed in its supporting side wall. Rock surrounding that deposit flowed inside the cavern. The shifting rock underground resulted in the sinkhole in August 2012, along with thousands of earthquakes and methane gas leaks that number of 100 now.

Louisiana officials permitted the company’s cavern to be developed too close to the 1-mile by 3-mile Napoleonville Salt Dome. State officials also permitted the dome to be developed, despite that specific area being home to Louisiana’s most devastating earthquake.

Now, the entire side of the salt dome is collapsing – under Grand Bayou and Bayou corne communities. It is spurting up methane gas in over 100 areas and daily threatening an methane gas explosion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5daidL38RYI#t=125

Lifebringer
4th April 2014, 14:51
Rut Roh, if this isn't the message to get thee out the land, I don't know what is. The state was sold to the oil companies through Landrieu and Jindal, so off shore fracking and everything is on the table and the only problem with that is, this hole could consume the whole state/governors table.

Sold their land out from under their own behinds, for this "Madrid fault oil pipeline. They've opened the gates of the gas lines to hell, and with all that partying on the offshore platforms with prostitutes and cocaine parties, do or shall I say, "can" we really trust them with this?
It has increased since the 2 or 3 acre mudflat. Now it's more like a lake or man-made pond, which it is.:violin:

I don't think so, and it's time the "Peoples Scientist" took this over before we're knee deep in damages on our dime again. First Lousiana was told in the 40's that they needed to fix the levies and they never did, ergo Katrina. KNOWN disasters that could occur within a certain amount of time, so they can capitalize on the catastrophe. It's also an old game that "Big Tony used to play in NY when the owners of stores wouldn't pay " insurance to make sure they didn't have any accidents.

Stuff won't change til we dig deeply in the corrupt tentacles attached to our minds, bodies and souls.

Snowflower
4th April 2014, 15:04
It occurs to me where the increase in water is coming from to maintain the water level at the surface of the land as it gobbles up more territory.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
4th April 2014, 20:16
I know this sounds dumb, but is it possible the Macondo outgassing is linked to the Louisiana sinkhole?

"methane-related disaster" was one of the things I could NOT stop thinking about two or three years ago.

ghostrider
5th April 2014, 05:58
that community faces an ongoing disaster and the mainstream news media is totally silent about it ...sad