PDA

View Full Version : Hunger Games no longer fiction...

Camilo
5th April 2014, 01:15
Hunger Games no longer fiction – Actually it never was fiction

This article entitled Hunger Games no longer fiction: New reality show to strand contestants in wilderness while viewers send aid triggered something I have been meaning to share with you.

When I watched the original Hunger Games movie, I realised this was, like so many Hollywood productions, sharing themes from real life, and in this case there is a mix of two themes:

This separation of society into two essential strata; one living a shallow, structured, trappings-enriched life (I was reminded of the model being tested in Sandy Hook as shared by Sofia Smallstorm), and a second impoverished, slave class. We are well down the path of the creation of this within developed societies (the so-called 1% vs. the 99%, which is more like .01% or less), and it is well in place when we look in the third world.
The “sport” of hunting people in a controlled manner, usually killing them but sparing others. Cathy O’Brien wrote of experiencing this, along with her daughter at the hands of Cheney, Bush Sr. and their friend Bill Clinton. She was aware that others were shot and killed, having been hunted down with dogs, but she and her daughter were spared. Other abuses awaited them… Almost identical stories come forth in the testimony of Toos Nijenhuis, a story of satanic ritual abuse that she suffered as a child up to the age of 12. Again, she was aware of others being killed but she was spared.

Hunger Games brings both of these themes forth into the public through the use of film. It is a widespread practice, of which I could give you many examples. Now we see the Hunger Games themes being reinforced by movie sequels and now reality TV shows. And so it goes…

http://www.naturalnews.com/044541_Hunger_Games_reality_TV_show_wilderness_sur vival.html#

Carmody
5th April 2014, 03:31
We're looking at a breakage into a clear delineation of three, which is what we have now. But more defined, more streamlined.

An actual elite class.

An elite praetorian guard class. (this is the one that the proles get to see)

Proles.

GreenGuy
5th April 2014, 06:07
I read the Hunger Games series at my daughter's urging. This was one of the works which has given me a tingling feeling that certain fiction writers are teaching some important truths. It belongs to a class of literature that I think of as semi-fiction. Certain filmmakers may fall into the same category.

OnyxKnight
5th April 2014, 17:32
Hunger Games, Elysium, Divergent ...

Pattern. Message.

gripreaper
5th April 2014, 18:56

Pattern. Message.

I just watched divergent the other night. It's the 15% who do not fall into the factions which are the real threat, those who are awakening. The entire surveillance control grid is set up to ferret out those who do not fit into the factions and implies that they need to be eliminated.

Not too far from the truth.

DeDukshyn
5th April 2014, 19:49
The premise is old. I had to read "The Most Dangerous Game" (http://www.classicshorts.com/stories/danger.html) short story in school. Written in 1925.

So when the hunger games came out, for me it was, "meh - new take on an old story"

apokalypse
9th May 2014, 13:04

Pattern. Message.

I just watched divergent the other night. It's the 15% who do not fall into the factions which are the real threat, those who are awakening. The entire surveillance control grid is set up to ferret out those who do not fit into the factions and implies that they need to be eliminated.

Not too far from the truth.

i watched Divergent today and i really enjoy that movie...on mainstream people give it negative review but for me it was great movie due to being non-mainstream person watching movies different to their views...so much truth in Divergent.

Transcendence and especially Divergent is worth watching...there's a decent version flying around on the net but better wait DVD quality version release and i will throw around here for everyone to see.

saw this statement from davidicke forum and wonder how true is it?

All these dystopian films are seeping into the collective subconscious and from there, they'll help to manifest that reality. Don't go and see it.

That's the conclusion I came to as well. All these negative films are designed to do is give your mind some vivid imagery tied to strong emotion to enable you to manifest the reality they want. You'd do better to focus your intent on manifesting the reality *you* want to see IMO

Snowflower
9th May 2014, 13:56
I read the 3 book series and firmly believe that the author had one very important message to impart from the entire series. It was the line "Figure out who the enemy is." As long as the enemy can divide the people into multiple warring camps, no one can discern the true enemy. No matter how many times those same people are shifted into alternate groups, morphing from 'them' into 'us' and then back to 'them' (for example here, consider that when I was a child, an American could not even visit China, they were such an enemy, then we became trading partners - our money for their junk - and now they are morphing back into 'enemy', or another example, going from ally with Russia in WW2, then into cold war, then into helper (us) for desperate country (them), now into spooky enemy again over in the Ukraine) until we are no longer sure who is enemy and who is friend, so it just becomes a universal 'us' versus 'them' in an endless, generation-spanning war.

So "The Hunger Games" really only has one important message. Figure out who the enemy is.

At first, I thought "the enemy" were "the rulers." But, I have realized that if we eliminate today's rulers, they will simply be replaced with tomorrow's rulers.

Now I've decided that the true enemy is the psychopath.

I've railed against psychopaths before in PA. They have no restraints on their desires. No conscience. No empathy. No emotional connection with anything at all beyond the boundaries of their own bodies.

Furthermore, I don't believe the psychopathic gene is a human characteristic. I do believe that it is a gene within the DNA structure of most humans, that results in a psychopath when two humans mate and both contribute that particular gene toward offspring (exactly like cystic fibrosis and other gene-determined conditions) but that it originally came from a reptilian invasion from another dimension and subsequent mating with human women, with the intention of converting Terra into a planet that could be colonized freely by same reptilians (following Credo Mutwa's teachings on the subject.)

Therefore, my belief is that the human race must see and recognize the true enemy in order to break free: the psychopath.

Hervé
9th May 2014, 14:26
[...]

... I don't believe the psychopathic gene is a human characteristic.

[...]

It seems that Main Stream "Science" promoted by MSM has got its product... getting everyone to look at DNA and gene and keeping mum on the "gene-modifying being occupying the body (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66489-Brainscans-and-prisoners-Outing-the-sociopaths-and-the-domino-effect&p=773581&viewfull=1#post773581)"... the actual war is for the "souls"/mind of beings... which is kept being ignored by MSM and MSS with their repeated messages of "useless eaters," cattle, goys, soulless slaves, etc... telling each and everyone, "Oh dear, you're only mud and to mud you'll return!"