PDA

View Full Version : Strange and odd happenings since 12:45 this morning

shadowstalker
5th April 2014, 14:50
12:45 A.M. 4-5-14
Tried to fall asleep, slipped into a wooded area,(was Still awake) I saw trees ahead of me,(it was dark out) then out of the blue there was a light swooping across the trees, just below treetop, the light started to get intense, then it turned bright Orange and got so bright I had to open my eyes to break free from it, I was actually scared this time never felt fear before.

8:45 A.M. 4-5-14
At 8:33 the boys I babysit woke me up so I checked the time as they are suppose to keep quite till the rest of the house wakes up. checked up on them then went back to try to get more sleep, (no-go).. At 8:45 My phone turn it's self on (I never shut it down) The battery was drained by 35% It was all but fully charged when I glanced at it at 8:33.

9:28 A.M. 4-5-14
As I was about to post was had happened since last night my computer shuts it's self down completely.

3 anomalous issues in less then ten hours what is going on here.

Any thoughts Guys?

Snowflower
5th April 2014, 15:02
Well, first thing that happened was I got this image of a blue sky with orange light coming out of it, and had to reread three times before I got that you said, "out of the blue" as an expression, not as a description. For some reason, the fact that you felt fear scares the begeebeez out of me.

Our world is an electrical/magnetic world. I know how to use electricity. I don't know what it is. Same for magnets. So, I don't know what I mean when I say our world is an electrical/magnetic world. But somehow, all three things seem to be connected to an electrical disturbance in the ether.

shadowstalker
5th April 2014, 15:06
Why would me being in fear scare you?

Snowflower
5th April 2014, 15:26
I have no idea. I was just giving you impressions, and that was the impression that came up.

shadowstalker
5th April 2014, 15:28
I have no idea. I was just giving you impressions, and that was the impression that came up.
Alright.. but don't let it get to you.. And thank you for your input.. It's very much appreciated..

william r sanford72
5th April 2014, 15:30
in my encounters..the blue ball of light always brought safe feelings.no fear.calm.the orange light..redish tinge..always means something going down.and this brought a bit of fear.i went back in my journals to cross referance and fear always followed a orange to reddish tinged light.the light was always attached to what i believed was a craft..or i should say sent out from the craft..this is just my reality.and wouldnt suggest this is yours..just wanted to throw ya some support.no fear.balance.
truth always.
William.

shadowstalker
5th April 2014, 15:37
I am slowly coming to the conclusion that my life is more intense then I would like to admit to at times.
Yes the orange light did make me feel as though something either already did happen or was about to happen.
I just wish I could remember what does really happen.

chocolate
6th April 2014, 00:47
Tried to fall asleep, slipped into a wooded area,(was Still awake) I saw trees ahead of me,(it was dark out) then out of the blue there was a light swooping across the trees, just below treetop, the light started to get intense, then it turned bright Orange and got so bright I had to open my eyes to break free from it, I was actually scared this time never felt fear before.

It can be that you have actually been in the phase between sleep and wakefulness and the orange ball of light could have been quite a real object.
I saw few months ago something very similar to what you are describing above the house going straight up in the sky.
It was about 7-8 pm and the night sky was getting dark blue.
In other words, you probably saw something real in a sort of a lucid dream.
Don't get scared now :) ( as Amzer Zo would say ). Scarier things have happened these days here.

shadowstalker
6th April 2014, 01:03

It can be that you have actually been in the phase between sleep and wakefulness and the orange ball of light could have been quite a real object.
I saw few months ago something very similar to what you are describing above the house going straight up in the sky.
It was about 7-8 pm and the night sky was getting dark blue.
In other words, you probably saw something real in a sort of a lucid dream.
Don't get scared now :) ( as Amzer Zo would say ). Scarier things have happened these days here.

I have no doubts about any of this stuff anymore.
I don't think I will like to go back to that particular frequency again.

Rocky_Shorz
6th April 2014, 01:12
after the flare energy had calmed down today something caught my attention so I looked up and out the window...

I was looking at a mushroom cloud over LA...

and then it was gone...

we might be coming to an important timeline hop everyone...