PDA

View Full Version : Why Is The Grass Green?

lake
6th April 2014, 18:24
Why Is The Grass Green?

This is for some one who has the capacity and logical thought process to consider....who is also some one I consider an 'Internet friend', whom I am at this point in time unable to converse with.

Why is the grass green?

My thinking was not along the lines of each of our own perceptions considering colour (color) as being different and that this may lead to a thought process where by we singularly can consider that which we each see as a difference and by doing so....accept this 'flaw' as a process of participation upon the point of being we currently share.
Even though this is a valid and logical consideration which all should at some time consider.

It was that the grass is green because it is EXACTLY what the grass is not!

The VERY limited aspect of the light (or radiation) that our physical form can calculate, at this junction of perceived time, leads each of us to believe in the information our eyes render to us.
Of course this is a lie....but a lie which is endorsed by our own senses and by the agreement of all others which we, singularly, have bonded with.

So the reason why the grass is green is that all the other frequencies of the spectrum of light which 'falls' upon it, becomes a part of the grass, is absorbed by the grass....but the 'green' is not a vibration which the grass requires, needs or wants....as that particular level of 'wave' cannot interact, with the grass, at this point.

So this is the identity which the grass reflects to our limited vision....the grass is NOT green....but this is what we see and therefore have a belief in and never question.

Back to the 'statement'.......and I quote....”Your world is your soul reflection. Your world shows you who you are.”

So many of us accept this and we live by trying to change this 'world' around us or ourselves, but....what if that which we see is not a reflection of us but the complete opposite?

What if the 'world' we see is the lack of us?
What if we reflect that frequency which we will NOT absorb?

Then the seen world becomes a very different place!
Responsibility changes in at least two ways.

We are not libel for the current situation flowing within this existence....but
we are and will be responsible for the outcome!
Why....because we can 'see' it and as we see it we can decide to change it via our acceptance or rejection of the 'colours' we dislike.
If all around each of us is 'that which we will not be' ….then by consideration of this we can 'become more'?

You may state that the glass in your window does not hold any of the limited spectrum of 'seen' light....or that a white cushion accepts no part of the spectrum....but the glass still creates a 'bounced' concept of the light and the white cushion determines a lack of reflected spectrum....so a reflected darkness?

Now we are back to the 'book no one wishes to discuss'....the darkness existed along with the wave and depth first.
Also consider how energy 'flows'....is energy a positive or a negative....how have you been taught?

Consider that sound will also act in the same manner upon our physical forms senses....how will this aspect of your supposed reality now relay its vibration around, within and external of you?
What 'sounds' will you not accept and reflect away into this place?

This dilemma of an interaction we create as a span of time is a reflection....time is also a mirror.
But it is a mirror with a 'backwards' depth....I will talk more on this if you wish?

So the grass is not green and our awareness is not coloured (colored) by the intoxication of the present.

It is only brought to a better consideration of this 'place'!

Would you please give my empathy of love to my 2% coloured wolf and to the gentle and moderate wind.
By the way....I am not attempting to BE anything or any already constructed concept of this 'idea' of an awareness.......I am only seeking my own 'breath of consideration within a very confined structure'.

My love (empathy) to you.

sirdipswitch
6th April 2014, 19:48
hmm! Wow! Deep! Funny... the things we think about. chuckle chuckle.

I think about why is there Blue in the grass? Cuz it makes the green so pretty! yep.

Change? Nah!! Not me. Even though I have returned to my true Spirit Self, and am now an Immortal being, "in this body", I still remain here in this thing called physical life as just plain and simple ol me. Cuz I wanted to come here and do this. So I will continue to do this for my "allotted" time here, and then move into my place as Spirit, to continue for all time, in this body. And... I will stay as I am now, cuz I like being me so much.

Y'all gonna get a great big laughin good time,

when ya figure out who you really are!!! :wizard:

mosquito
7th April 2014, 01:51
What if the 'world' we see is the lack of us?

That's an incredibly profound idea, I hadn't thought of it that way before. Off to ponder ...... :wizard:

Milneman
7th April 2014, 03:05
Dubito ergo sum.