PDA

View Full Version : Are you a racist? [video]

Tesseract
7th April 2014, 03:38
George Galloway answers the question:

8jgZHlV9UMI

Ellisa
7th April 2014, 07:36
Wow! Where did this guy spring from? I am ashamed to say that I do not know of him. That was a very strange question to ask. It is possible to refuse to debate someone for any number of reasons- maybe including racism, but there are many other reasons too. Surely there is no rule that obligates anyone to debate another person merely because another wants to do so. Remember all those politicians refusing to debate each other at election times! There are reasons for their refusal--- and it usually is not racism. That was a wasted opportunity by the questioner to get a really useful answer from this guy, with whom he seems to have disagreed and judging from the tone and content of the reply alone (I have no background on this guy) the questioner has missed the point, and not researched the lecturer at all to have asked it!

BIG CAT
7th April 2014, 12:25
Ellisa, you should look for clip of George Galloway when he was called to the US to explain himself to a senate committee over his links to Saddam Hussain.
From what I can recall he tore them to pieces, he is a very clever man and a great speaker and a constant thorn in the side of the government.
I don't agree with all his views but you have to respect his guts when it comes to standing alone and speaking his mind and not pulling his punches.
(I think his political party is called Respect)
Go to youtube and punch in (George Galloway BLISTERING ATTACK ON U.S. SENATE)