PDA

View Full Version : Any new Simon Parkes interviews?

shadowstalker
9th April 2014, 03:21
Anything on his interviews as of late, any one find anything recent.??? :spy:

Tyy1907
9th April 2014, 03:31
I'd be interested to see if he's "been picked up" lately. Perhaps he can confirm or deny some of the latest rumours.

shadowstalker
9th April 2014, 03:53
Well As far as I know, not today, as I spoke to him today...lol

Flash
9th April 2014, 03:59

If you spoke to him, why didn't you ask him if he has new interviews?

And TYY, what are you talking about?

shadowstalker
9th April 2014, 04:05

Because we where talking about personal issues,, not his interviews. we both needed to talk..

Flash
9th April 2014, 04:07

Because we where talking about personal issues,, not his interviews. we both needed to talk..

edited: no purpose for what i wrote

Tyy1907
9th April 2014, 05:17
That was inferesting. Didn't know the OP was in communication with Simon. Well that answered my question! I was referring to Blue Beam and such when I mentioned rumours.

seeker/reader
9th April 2014, 15:16

Shadowstalker,

Hello. Do you know if he has any plans on coming back to Avalon to post again soon?

Thank you,

Seeker/Reader

shadowstalker
9th April 2014, 15:41
He said that he will return when the attacks on him from certain members of the forum stop.

Freed Fox
9th April 2014, 16:37
He said that he will return when the attacks on him from certain members of the forum stop.

Now I'm a bit confused...haven't they? I thought that was primarily confined to the 'Don't go into the light' thread, which has more or less died down (and before that, shifted to a more general tone rather than focusing on Simon's statements). There was one other thread, but it got closed down, so... is he referring to something less explicit? Attacks via PM? Of course if the details are meant to be private, feel free to just say so.

Anyway, regarding the thread's topic; it seems to me that Flash, Karelia, and a few other regulars on Simon's thread are pretty consistent and comprehensive about updating with links to recent interviews. I'd say just check in there from time to time.

Tyy1907
9th April 2014, 16:45

Some people just have to throw a wrench into things sigh.

shadowstalker
9th April 2014, 16:53
I didn't ask him if there where attacks threw the PM but no doubt there where.
I myself have been of and on the forum due to moving and internet issues so I didn't know about the attacks till he told me yesterday.
But I don't blame him for being gun shy about it all.

As for his threads I never really got involved with them as most of what is in the threads (i found out) are in the vids anyway, I never saw the point in ruining my eyes any further. It is more IMPORTANT to hear the voice of the experiencer then to read, sorry that's just me any.
Any who I will try to find those vids

Thankyou Freed Fox

seeker/reader
9th April 2014, 17:02
I myself have been of and on the forum due to moving and internet issues so I didn't know about the attacks till he told me yesterday.

As for his threads I never really got involved with them as most of what is in the threads (i found out) are in the vids anyway, I never saw the point in ruining my eyes any further. It is more IMPORTANT to hear the voice of the experiencer then to read, sorry that's just me any.

Thankyou Freed Fox

Wow. I had no idea this was going on. I hope the mods and Mr. Ryan are aware of the situation. I sure do miss Simon and his insights and I hope he comes back soon.

shadowstalker
9th April 2014, 17:17

Thankyou Freed Fox

Wow. I had no idea this was going on. I hope the mods and Mr. Ryan are aware of the situation. I sure do miss Simon and his insights and I hope he comes back soon.

Yes he had informed the mods and Bill, things for the most part have been dealt with.

sdv
9th April 2014, 17:22
Also a lot of goodwill toward Simon here!

shadowstalker
9th April 2014, 17:25
Also a lot of goodwill toward Simon here!
This is true to.

but i think, that in light of all the other things he need to do, I think it was a bit much for him.
I do believe we should send harmony and healing and love vibes his way, to let him know we still appreciate him as a person as well as an experiencer.
I have made a special thread for folks to send him the love he needs.

Alexander
10th April 2014, 16:13
I'd love to hear more from Simon. He's really down to earth and a straight talker.

fifula
11th April 2014, 17:52
Fully agree with you Guys! I also would love to hear more from Simon.