PDA

View Full Version : Truth or dare ... Do we dare to see the truth ?

Operator
17th October 2010, 02:02
Hi fellow Avalonians,

This will probably be a long intro and I imagine the thread may develop in an intense discussion. That's ok I guess
but let's keep it a constructive one. I may also be stepping on some toes here, so I apologize in advance. My new
insight may unfortunately not be a happy one ... the truth may indeed be more ugly than we can handle.
So here goes ...

One week ago I decided to completely wipe the slate clean and start building up a new opinion based on as much
knowledge as possible as I gathered in the past years. With all the UFO stuff coming into focus we're likely to
be distracted and tend to forget about a lot of other, less recent, material.

First of all, as I mentioned in some of my earlier posts, don't think black and white ... there's no good and evil.
There are agendas and (parts of) some will benefit you and other ones will hinder/obstruct you.
So please think in teams/camps/players following an agenda ... I think Bill said it before: see the others/players
as they are solving a problem. That's what they think they're doing when performing their agenda.
(Keep in mind that belief systems are likely the designs for an agenda too !)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?6824-Wendelle-Stevens...-RIP

The above thread refers to almost 3 hours of interview with Wendelle Stevens. To me Wendelle appears to be a
no-nonsense guy with a lot of experience and a lot of investigated material. It's maybe also the reason why
the full 3 hours are significant and relevant material. It glues some main points together.

Here on Avalon and other forums we talk about a lot of themes. And I think the themes itself need investigation
since they have an almost auto-pilot navigation built in: Chem-trails and vaccines are here to kill us all, it's
all about enslavement and power etc. etc. etc.
I listened to Mel's recent interview with Paul Hellyer. And again I was amazed at first that Mr. Hellyer talked
about global warming and that we should do something about it. Here goes the auto-pilot again, I thought he must
be very wrong. Well maybe not, maybe he's better informed then we assume ...

But there are also less recent themes we almost forgot. The report of Iron mountain, alternative 3 etc. You may not
agree with the conclusions of the theme but if someone else does you can safely bet there is an agenda in place too.

Now there is another returning theme: sick ET's (e.g. films ET, last mimzy, District 9) with degenerated genetics
problems. Probably at least 2 different camps involved: 1. The sick ones trying to restore there health and others
that are monitoring the human health situation. Both camps maybe involved in abductions and cattle mutilation with
or without help from the military (milabs). How striking that someone said: "The greys are us from the future" !
Do you think this is about time-lines ? No, it is our destiny ! We will become like them if we don't stop the
degeneration of the earthly human race !

That's why you see things like a doomsday vault being build rapidly and why you hear about an ark on the moon etc.
From the Wendelle Stevens interview I got several other interesting hints. In earlier days our atmosphere was thicker
and more water was in our atmosphere, people on earth could not see any stars. Everything was bigger and all lifeforms lived
longer. Our current planet itself is NOT a Goldy-locks planet at all. We have a very harsh sun and our solar system is one of
the most difficult ones to live in. ET's are monitoring us, they are amazed we can live here under those conditions and
are studying us to find out how we're coping with it. They are not here for a meet-and-greet, not to conquer the planet, not to
suck our brains out but just to watch and see how we will deal with what's coming. Earth is an experiment indeed !

Now what is coming ? Here's my theory (and theory alone !) You may add/remove freely, but keep it constructive !
Our sun is involved. As we all know by know we're entering a pretty weird solar cycle and our current days on
earth are more like a kind of Russian roulette. And we all heard about the 3 days of darkness and the sun dawning in
the west instead of the east. What if our sun got defunct because we are entering a dust cloud which is in our
current part of space ? They delayed crashing the Cassini space craft from July 1st 2008 till July 1st 2010 and they
are still delaying it ... Are they capable to create the return of a 2nd sun ? (Do some of us have type2 civ. technology ?)
I know it is far fetched ... but still the film 2010, the year we make contact almost paints this picture ...
When they send somebody to inspect the monolith he says: "Oh my gosh, it's full of stars !"

What will happen with our atmosphere when the sun is defunct ? Project bluebeam refers again and again to the night of
a thousand stars ... Will we see more stars when the atmosphere is gone .... is that Contact ?
Even the film "contact" with Jodie Foster is not about ET's but about leaving this reality of earth ... hmmm

And here's another theme that could be interpreted completely wrong: Chem trails ... according to most of us they are
here to kill us all, right ? Wendelle seems to be convinced enough that they are desperately trying to keep an atmosphere.
So maybe it's not healthy for us but it is kind of the same thing as chemo therapy to fight cancer.

Then there are 2 final themes I wanted to touch on: The mystery of disappearing micro biologists and the apparent deflection
of NASA and recently ms. Othman (UN) about alien life forms. They seem to move away from ET's and point to bacteria again
and again. Is this a smokescreen ? Maybe not. When our atmosphere is gone our biggest threat maybe bacteria from outer
space. Is it a coincidence that antibiotics vaccination of live stock was abandoned recently when they discovered that
the effectiveness of antibiotics was almost gone. The continuous reference to bacteria maybe the link to micro-biologists.

So ... are we still so happy when ET appears ? Are we really ready to face our true future ?
Perhaps there is more to it than to accept the fact that ET exists !

Dale
17th October 2010, 02:12
They are not here for a meet-and-greet, not to conquer the planet, not to
suck our brains out but just to watch and see how we will deal with what's coming. Earth is an experiment indeed !

This is an important thought.

Our sun is involved.

As is this.

Lefty Dave
17th October 2010, 03:23
My hunches : ET's are just that...they live here and have lived here longer than us...under the earth ...in the earth...above the earth....but I don't think they fly from Plaeides every night !

Chemtrails, Nuclear devices, CBR devices of all kinds, AIDS,...then you have religions....killed a lot more than the previous list.....humans are weird animals...and not to be trusted...which is why 'aliens' don't stop and chat !!! Though I respect Steve Greer greatly, I doubt if any government is ever going to come clean...maybe an agency, ( ACIO) someday, maybe Wingmakers was just that...after all, it got stopped and co opted pretty fast, to be a hoax!!! Just some thoughts ...good night all....

Ross
17th October 2010, 04:01
Good thread Operator...

To sum it up for myself, as I've said to myself for a looong time now...nothing is what it seems. Mainsteam, alternative, the universe...tho there are some very sick and twisted 'ways' of running this planet regardless of who, how, what, and why...and this is also part of being human... the continued quest for answers...or is that a continued quest of questions...cause I (still) don't have the answers. However, I personally kinda like not knowing and I do very much enjoy pondering the magnificants of it all.

Regards

Ross

Swami
17th October 2010, 05:33
very cool thread....:thumb:

Have to think a bit before I give an answer....

Eric J (Viking)
17th October 2010, 10:01
Operator ... Great thread ... IMHO any man prepared to die for a cause...speaks volumes...

I believe Bill Cooper to be honest and Genuine.

viking

Martin
17th October 2010, 10:47
In the end it doesn't matter all that much ... until we as the people do not stand up to the powers controlling us from out of the dark everything else is - interesting as it may be - just a distraction. Sure, there is so much out there which is worth investing a whole human lifespan into it and most of the things you mentionded could be true and could even be happening right now or in the near future BUT it is in the nature of us as humans to always think that we are living near to the apocalypse/ armageddon. In the end how everything is going to work out will remain a mystery until it finally happens. About chemtrails, well maybe it is some kind of last hope operation to protect "us" or even our "atmosphere" but the wrong thing about it is not telling us the truth ... and so it is with almost all topics.

MfG

MU

Operator
17th October 2010, 14:57
Ok, guys ... thanks for the replies so far.

Maybe I should clear one thing up a bit. I didn't want to bring this thread as one of negativity and despair.
I am more the kind of guy who fights with whatever is left and I always repair things that are given up by others.

The proper thing to do is damage-report (inventory check) and check what is really broken before you take any additional action.
My main point is: Do we really see what's broken ?

I think Bill said it right before: we came here to do a job, if it was hopeless we probably wouldn't have volunteered.

In order to do our job right we need to interpret the signs correctly and get the damage report right. This thread is my attempt.

Operator
17th October 2010, 15:15
About chemtrails, well maybe it is some kind of last hope operation to protect "us" or even our "atmosphere" but the wrong thing about it is not telling us the truth ... and so it is with almost all topics.

Exactly my point, thank you. We are left out of the loop ... and are not empowered to do our own damage-report.
However, I realize there are several leadership styles. And democratic leadership isn't suitable for all circumstances (like maybe this one). But not informing the people about
the decisions made is in my opinion an offense to the intelligence of humanity.

until we as the people do not stand up

Well, here's the beginning of a solution ... no revolution but a worldwide demand to be informed the right way. If it comes down to a situation where people are
left to fend for themselves they can at least make informed decisions.

Operator
17th October 2010, 15:22
I believe Bill Cooper to be honest and Genuine.

Bill Cooper was the first who 'shook my tree' ...
I think he was honest and genuine too. He may have been wrong at certain points but later he also accepted the fact that he
may have been lied to. It's hard to accept and admit but that's the only right way to go. We should not cover up our own mistakes !

Luke
17th October 2010, 15:41
Good thread Operator!
My take on it:
Guys on the top are preparing for re-seeding. they seem to be sure conditions topside will deteriorate for some time, after that time they will have clean slate to build on their neo-feudal society. Those guys seem to be oblivious to any bigger picture and seem to be stuck in material paradigm.
There are guys who treat this planet as some kind of weapons development programs. Human weapons.
There are guys that just treat this planet as a stepping stone in their agenda. There are guys who treat us as powerplant.

Point is though, all those groups need our consent. Things are not set in stone. Every single one of us has great capability, and with focused intention we can accomplish anything. But it works both ways - enough people focusing on misery will lead to more misery. Enough people focused on apocalypse would bring apocalypse. This is essence of mind war here. All of above guys (bar no.1) know about it and wage worldwide campaign to get things their way.

Materialistic guys only know what their handlers told them.

There are also those who work to pull down the obstacle in natural flow of things situation here become. Those do not work with governments or agencies, because they see it as part of the problem. They work with individuals capable to see things for what they are and consciously make a difference, despite constant programming. And those guys are here, with us.

Hope that makes any sense to you :)
Cheers!

Operator
17th October 2010, 17:10
Hope that makes any sense to you :)

Yes it does, thanks for your input !

Those guys seem to be oblivious to any bigger picture and seem to be stuck in material paradigm.

Ok, here's my additional thought ... the movie Gladiator popped in my mind. It fits the current situation perfectly.

All the individual gladiators are capable fighters but they are cannon fodder to the guys organizing the fights.
Up till the point that the 'general' recognizes the patterns and organizes the individuals to a smooth working team.

TPTB in that situation don't seem to understand the situation either ... they only understand their own 'rituals'.

We're not organized that well ... we are still too much individuals fighting a lone fight. And we're not even behind enemy lines.

Operator
17th October 2010, 18:01
Could global awakening be used to by the elite to established there wish for one world government ?

Those guys will take any momentum and convert it into their own benefit like they malformed 'global warming' into carbon tax etc.

One of the reasons I started this thread is on the relation to 'changing DNA' ... Are we all gonna be wonderful ? Or are we being duped again
and are appearing changes not so beneficial ? Of course not everything is a conspiracy but we've been duped too many times.
Be careful what to 'believe' !

Ba-ba-Ra
17th October 2010, 18:21
Good thread Operator!
My take on it:

Point is though, all those groups need our consent. Things are not set in stone. Every single one of us has great capability, and with focused intention we can accomplish anything. But it works both ways - enough people focusing on misery will lead to more misery. Enough people focused on apocalypse would bring apocalypse. This is essence of mind war here. All of above guys (bar no.1) know about it and wage worldwide campaign to get things their way
Cheers!

Truth is so subjective. Black and white creates either more polarities, or putting ourselves in a box that we now have to defend. Grey is that fine line that a true warrior must walk (Somerset Maughm called it the Razor's Edge) but it can be challenging to stay there because we are constantly being pulled one way or the other. Sufiism says every judgment is a prison bar in our own cell. So, what to do.

I love Luke's idea quoted above: And where's a better place to focus on one dream (positive) then this forum. Perhaps should be a different thread (I'm technology deficient and don't know how to start one ) Or perhaps right here is as good as any. What think you, Operator

Luke
17th October 2010, 18:21
Those guys will take any momentum and convert it into their own benefit like they malformed 'global warming' into carbon tax etc.
(...)
Actually they follow standard military strategy: both ends against the middle AKA the horns.
See political debate: its compressed to left/right, conservative-liberal spectrum, where status quo is never mentioned and whatever choice is made, it does not change power structure.
We saw that in oil leak situation, when we had controlled mainstream media AND controlled leak of disinformation to alternative ones.
We saw that with 911, where there was official versions and other ones, but only most nutty ones were presented and debunked, branding all conspiracy theorist nutcases. Call that territory denial strategy.
They are very good at throwing ball we follow off the cliff. Sadly, over and over again we are had by the same basic scheme.

Snowy Owl
17th October 2010, 18:36
Dr Elisabeth Kubler-Ross has simply deonstrate the 5 phases of Grief once one is in front of an undersarible truth.

She is recognised as pertinent and dûly corroborated

OF course before these 5 stages there are two preconceved stages wich are; stability and immobilisation

Shock stage*: Initial paralysis at hearing the bad news.

Denial stage: Trying to avoid the inevitable.

Anger stage: Frustrated outpouring of bottled-up emotion.

Bargaining stage: Seeking in vain for a way out.

Depression stage: Final realization of the inevitable.

Testing stage*: Seeking realistic solutions.

Acceptance stage: Finally finding the way forward.

* This model is extended slightly from the original Kubler-Ross model, which does not explicitly include the Shock and Testing stages. These stages however are often useful to understand and facilitating change.

Operator
17th October 2010, 19:17
They are very good at throwing ball we follow off the cliff. Sadly, over and over again we are had by the same basic scheme.

Thanks Luke that is exactly the point and topic of this thread ... how much longer are we duped to believe in- and follow themes and at which point do we start to base ourselves
on facts that we gather ourselves ? Of course we are all looking for hope and light at the end of the tunnel. They know that and are more than happy to create that 'light'.

Being fearless is not the same as 'avoid looking at potential fearful cases' it is about being able to control/avoid fear when taking these cases head on !
Focusing on the negative is NOT good but focusing on the positive and forget about the negative is worse ...

And where's a better place to focus on one dream (positive) then this forum. Perhaps should be a different thread (I'm technology deficient and don't know how to start one ) Or perhaps right here is as good as any. What think you, Operator
Well I don't mind at all when people add to this thread, I especially invite you to add and enhance... I want it to be constructive and it should be on topic.
Of course I want a positive outcome too ... but I think our current positive dreams (how can we dream if we need to be awake ?!?) are hooked into/based upon stuff of
unknown/uncommon origin that can insufficiently be verified. Sometimes you have to do the math if the negative will kill you before you reach a safe haven it's not a
good option. Sometimes you have to get rid of the negative before you can allow yourself to dream again.

As said before: it's a fine line, deal with it but don't get drawn into it.

Operator
17th October 2010, 19:44
Dr Elisabeth Kubler-Ross has simply deonstrate the 5 phases of Grief once one is in front of an undersarible truth.

Thanks for your input ... yes, the parties controlling things will stay in control because they have access to professionals who understand human behavior all too well.
I can recommend people to watch the documentary "Century of the self". If we don't understand what they throw at us we're just sitting ducks.

If we don't understand our own behavior then how can we determine the outcome of the game.

On the same note ... to come back to Luke's remark

We need to understand to in order to change our behavior (to avoid predictable reactions) to learn improve ourselves via the following steps:

1. we do thing unconsciously wrong
2. become conscious when you did it wrong
3. take conscious action to do it right
4. become better and better until you do things even unconsciously right

This thread is about stage2 let's realize we may have been duped on some topics

Elly
17th October 2010, 20:49
I also do not think in black or white, good or evil. More towards different shades of gray. The intention behind the action being important.

To follow your thoughts of the beginning, maybe the underground bases are there as temporary shelters from an outer space bacterial plague that could potentially alter the human DNA as to decimate the human population. A recurring theme in Hollywood : Twelve Monkeys, Resident Evil, I am Legend, or ... Pandorum. Without any human intervention...

Whatever the outcome, I think that salvation lies essentially within us. We need to remember who we are and reconnect. That seems like the hardest truth to find.

Snowy Owl
17th October 2010, 21:02
As I have previously stated I am a First Nations Person, my land was all around the Great Lake and Northern QUébec, and except New England. I am an OjibWa AlGonquin Medicine Man and yes sometimes Shaman.

In the last 7 years I have work intensively on the international level (I understand and speak many languages) to get gov to get prepare for a devastating pandemic.

The Reason my friends this pandemic Topic was so important to me it is because our Nations had lost 90% of our people because of sometimes willing genocide and sometimes accidentals.

Such an event in a Culture of Oral Tradition allow us to witness the terrible intergenerational impact of such a non describable pandemic decimations.

So yes we do have an experience on this Topic not a Théoric one.

The Great Spirit manifest itself on so many different forms

Operator
17th October 2010, 21:03
To follow your thoughts Operator, maybe the underground bases are there as temporary shelters from a outer space bacterial plague that could potentially alter the human DNA as to decimate the human population. A recurring theme in Hollywood : Twelve Monkeys, Resident Evil, I am Legend, or ... Pandorum. Without any human intervention...

Well also from the recent works of Anthony Sanchez we learn that there is a lot of concern about contamination going on in Dulce ... but what exactly is this 'contamination' and why is there reason for concern ...

lightblue
17th October 2010, 21:08
. We need to remember who we are and reconnect.

this has been mentioned in so many places over and over again...nobody has the foggiest, let alone a likely answer..it's like saying: we need to remember what the universe is.....

what makes the question possible then? :unsure: l

Operator
17th October 2010, 21:19
The Reason my friends this pandemic Topic was so important to me it is because our Nations had lost 90% of our people because of sometimes willing genocide and sometimes accidentals.

Sorry to hear that ... sad indeed, but let this not go to waste ... what did we learn from it ?

In the last 7 years I have work intensively on the international level (I understand and speak many languages) to get gov to get prepare for a devastating pandemic.

Governments are likely to cover up info (is this a growing belief system again or fact ? :confused:) .. So I am not sure if they are the right party to share knowledge with.
Can you briefly share what you think we should 'prepare' for ? And especially why you think there is a reasonable cause for alert ?

Operator
17th October 2010, 21:39
this has been mentioned in so many places over and over again...nobody has the foggiest, let alone a likely answer..it's like saying: we need to remember what the universe is.....

what makes the question possible then? :unsure: l

I agree it is somewhat a-specific but nevertheless very relevant. Maybe it should better be formulated as " We need to re-detect who we are".

We are kept busy so we wouldn't do the following:
Choose a nice spot and observe people e.g. in a supermarket ... look at what they are doing, how they do it, how they behave ...
You could be the observed person too ... you will learn a lot about yourself.

It is a relevant process ... when I e.g. take a set of blister packaged batteries from the shelf myself I immediately get the feeling to put it back.
Why ? because I realize it is made of a petroleum waste product and the chemicals in the battery don't do any good to the environment either.
So we can blame BP for an oil spill but we indirectly encourage them to take such risks.

Think about it ... if reincarnation does exist you can potentially be your own grandchild ... you will pollute the world and you will be confronted
with it again :eek:

Do we really know what the word "Contact" means ? Contact with what ? :doh:

Snowy Owl
17th October 2010, 21:45
Operator, My mission and hard working is to reduce morbidity and mortality for more than 20 years now.

Of course when the virus (Chicken Flu) had a surge in Indonesia, I had a friend journalist who went there, we do not take nothing for granthed from the govs you know, so instead os using a grain of salt while they talked we have in our back sac few pounds of salt. lol

Back to your question now,

from Operator
Can you briefly share what you think we should 'prepare' for ? And especially why you think there is a reasonable cause for alert ?

My medical backgroud state, first do no harm, I abide with that Iincurruptable)

What we should prepare for

Energy disruption, Gas, electricity, natural gaz, so therefore a lack of transportation of medicine, water, foods, repair industrial apparatus, jobs, money, etc... that is the domino effect of the system implement by big corps, Just in Time delivery, we only have in each of our city 5 to 7 days of food reserve. Of course, it already started there is a new migration going on, Urbans reach out to regions, with quite good expertises.

Why you think there is a reasonable cause for alert ?

Because I foresee the closing of the detroit of Ormuz trough wich 40% of oil gets trough amond one factor, and of course when there is a social dislocation, the last resort is Martail Law.

bluestflame
17th October 2010, 22:17
what if the D.U.M.B's were created for the PLANNED nuclear war

what if even THAT was timed to coincide with stuff going on with the sun as the physical stuff we see going on with the sun now is an indication of something more subtle that affects more than just the body, but in a beneficial way , and it is thier aim to shield us from this by getting us into the dumbs , once there the big lies only get bigger potentially telling us it's stil unsafe to go out there (nuclear radiation all that) remember lot of dumbs connected by underground tunnels , not that they'll let people travel freely

thnk flouride in the water is an issue now ? can imagine they would have total control of ALL water and foodstuffs
think the prospect of martial law on the surface is an issue , where do you hide in an underground base ?

Operator
18th October 2010, 00:20
what if

I salute you for having an investigative mind ... We need more investigation.
But we have to keep in mind that what follows 'what if' is speculation only. Unfortunately after repeating it several times it often moves over to 'believing'.

the D.U.M.B's were created

Do we really know if they were created ? I am not saying they are not there but if you would report it to your commander he'd respond:
All right give me the coordinates we'll put some artillery on it ... No coordinates = not such valuable information
The only value here is that it will be used to scare the public and they are then fighting ghosts ... it will keep 'em busy.

for the PLANNED nuclear war

We don't really know that either ... besides they seem to be the worse planners in the world because they are far behind schedule or
some white hats are fortunately successful in slowing them down.

And if the testimony of nukes being dismantled is true and can be attributed to benevolent beings a nuclear war would be a big mistake.

is an indication of something more subtle that affects more than just the body, but in a beneficial way

It is a nice prospect but I have not seen any evidence to support it ... if I am not mistaken the natives talk about hiding in caves.

Martin
18th October 2010, 14:00
I personally believe that there is indeed a tough time ahead for all of us and it basically all comes down to our current monetary system. The most people here will know that already. While the number of people who beginning to recognise the fundamental flaws within our current system is rising day by day there is still a vast majority who at the moment simply can not handle the larger perspective of a "direct-driven-politically-one-world-communist-like-totalitarian-system". But if that should ever change the people need to understand the existence of exactly such a thing. Since all possible crises ahead of us are not the first of its kind (even if they are enlarged in its magnitude) mankind will be able to cope with it. In the end civilizations have risen and fallen through out our history and that fact may be not very comforting in hard times but it clearly shows that there alway will be a "after" of some kind and there will be always a place for light and beauty.

Concerning a possible III. WW: Well we are certainly living in a time of military build-up and who knows what will come out of it ... if there are extrateresstial beeings who would call themselfs loving friends of mankind than it is my only wish to them to prevent such a shamful scenario - which very well could involve the use of atomic bombs - at all costs.

MfG

MU

Snowy Owl
18th October 2010, 15:52
As a Frist Nations aware of CHief Seattle 4 speeches, the Navaro, the 8th Fire and my Algonquin Great CHief and his message, here what I can say

All Living Being has an enshrined instinct within

When a Group of Caribou or long time ago a group of Buffalo or a group of Geezes or a group of Bees or a group of group fishes they are driven by the specy spirit.

Humanity is getting there and a shift of what is important trough time shall be reveiled to all

Snowy Owl

truthseekerdan
18th October 2010, 15:58
Do we dare to see the gathering storm... Kudos for your thread Operator. :nod:

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/10_Photo_of_Day/10_Photos/101013.gathering.storm.jpg

Snowy Owl
18th October 2010, 16:19
That's a very evocative and greatly Artistic.

I appreciate the fact that the artist(s) have not shown the individual impacts on the body of people like in Louisiana now.

Thanks this is a Masterpiece and maybe Historique

Carol
24th October 2010, 05:26
Hi Operator.. you may be interested in some NASA shots we have of what is coming our way. Link: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/planet-x-nemesis-niburu-etc-f13/what-s-coming-our-way-t132-15.htm

One thing that Maurice Cotterel wrote about was that the influx of solar x-rays and gamma rays almost always has a positive impact on humankind due to the DNA mutation where there is a leap in human advancement. Maurice Cotterell, author of The Mayan Prophecies and Astrogenetics studied the effects of solar radiation on humans for over twenty years and discovered that genetic mutations are caused through the action of ionizing radiations. He has found that X-rays and gamma rays from the Sun are the key factor in genetic leaps of species.

In one study of chemtrails the lab report showed that the primary substance in chemtrails is barium. Barium absorbs solar x-rays. So now there are a number of questions that can be posed here due to the fact that chemtrails are primarily over dense populated areas. Are we (humankind) being protected or stymied?

We have also been studying DNA and strongly suspect that junk DNA is likely alien DNA in our genetic make-up. I would think that the increase in solar x-rays and gamma rays a good thing based on the scientific data Cotterel reviewed.

There are a number of youtube interviews, which are excellent about what is coming our way at the link provided. The NASA photos of Nibiru are authentic and it is a system that is headed this way, not just a planet or binary sun. In addition, there was a comet (NEAT) that was HUGE (2 or 3 times the size of Jupiter) that came very close to the earth several years back and what happened in space and our sun totally unexpected. That is one reason I'm not to worried about Nibiru.

In reviewing all 12 of Moore's youtube videos he talks about the primary issue with the US Navy (this was back in 2008) being with violent oceans and water displacement. It is well worth anyones time to watch these as they also point out the safe areas to live. According to Moore, ocean displacement can happen any day now. And then there is the big red flag being wave for the time period of Nov 7-9th (2 weeks from now) about a significant event larger then 911. On a more personal note I thought it global financial meltdown... but it could be the start of the ocean displacement as well. I honestly don't know.

This is the first of 12 John Moore youtube videos which was originally made in March 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgimpoT92F4&NR=1

Moore is a must watch for anyone who wants to know the truth about Nibiru/Planet x/Corot 9B/Lumi/Nemesis/Orcus/Wormwood. Time is almost up and it is the oceans.. that are important.

The 10th planet in Bible is Wormwood.. and I also happen to have one of the Vatican's photos of it as well. The closer you are to the equator the better off you will be because the climate isn’t going to change that much. It comes through the solar system interacting with electro plate, gravity and earth. NASA and Navy personnel were all told about abrupt climate change and rapidly rising oceans. Changes would take about 30 days. Oceans would become violent with massive violent ocean waves. According to Moore and others this can happen anytime now. When it does seismic activities will play a big role. Midwest has new Madrid seismic zone that will be triggered 9.3 earthquakes US navy said to expect at least 3 of these quakes.

Moore also said according to his sources that Russia and China are prepared to invade and take over the midwest grain growing belt as they have stored supplies in Canada and Mexico for that time. Even Wal-Mart has shelters built underground.

In addition, I've been doing a lot of research on ETs and in the middle of writing two books (one fact and one fiction) about all of this. There are 114 different ETs our government knows about. Many are humanoid looking (I have actual photos and have talked to contactees who know them). I also have photos of hybrids and one would not really know they weren't one of us. As there are many different ETs there are also many different ET agendas, some of which are in conflict with each other and with humans. Unfortunately our government made treaties with Grays and Reptilians along with other groups as well. Most of these treaties are to the disadvantage to humankind. ETs in general look at earth as their Motel 6, Costco, HomeDepot and Disneyland. Some just want to make sure their interplanetary trade routes are safe, others want to exploit the planet's resources (including humans) - while there are some who are looking after the care of the planet by controlling the sun's CMEs and blocking the more dangerous comets and astroids from hitting the planet - along with those who are here to help shepard in humankind's spiritual development. Almost all of them are keeping an eye on the whole nuclear scene as anything that happens with nukes affects them as well.

I also think it odd that my internet system went down in trying to post this so who knows what's up with that. The transceivers may have a glitch of some sort.

Carol
24th October 2010, 05:45
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae33/Julissa279/Copyoflightshippic.jpg

norman
24th October 2010, 09:10
This is the first of 12 John Moore youtube videos which was originally made in March 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgimpoT92F4&NR=1

Moore is a must watch for anyone who wants to know the truth about Nibiru/Planet x/Corot 9B/Lumi/Nemesis/Orcus/Wormwood. Time is almost up and it is the oceans.. that are important.

Thank you Carol. I was not aware of John Moor. His timeline might be off but the general scheme of things as he states it to be makes the greatest sense of my gut feelings.

bluestflame
24th October 2010, 09:26
thanks operator , I do try to look at things from different angles , and the little things sometimes apparently unrelated , not meaning to sew the seeds of fear , but perhaps trigger a inspiration in another that what i offer might just click into place (wish i had them coordinates too lol)

witchy1
24th October 2010, 14:07
Hi all, Ive been following John Moore and this is his update on the gulf stream.....appears it has stopped:eek:

http://www.ruralsurvival.info/docs/Gulf%20Stream%20Stopped%20II.pdf

Operator
27th October 2010, 19:46
I had an amazing meeting today !

I have my own contact I can turn to regarding issues going on in China. He's not an insider source or so just somebody who can communicate
personally to influential people in China. I asked him to verify some issues for me. Then I didn't see him for weeks.
I only received a short email that said the results were shocking ... no details.
(he is a skeptic by the way)

Today I met him briefly face to face. It appeared he didn't want to talk. When I reminded him he that he did not tell me much details yet
he gave me a fuzzy summary. I think I need to schedule a more extensive meeting and guide the conversation better because he may have
important details that he does not understand himself (due to lack of knowledge about the context).

When I know more details I will probably open a new thread. For now I want to limit it to some bullet points from the summary

- be very careful with UFO news from China ... best is to ignore it.
- be very careful with ET topics in the news
- be very careful with so called benevolent secret groups in Asia
- if possible at all ... discern whether disasters are natural or man made

It looks like my intuition is probably right. Focus on sustainability en preparation.
Almost everything else that is sensational is probably a distraction.

Hope to post more soon.

Rocky_Shorz
27th October 2010, 21:19
so Fulford's friendly group in Asia helping out the world, has a deeper agenda?

I was reading today how artificial volcanoes are being set off in our oceans to help "Lubricate" the plates to prevent major earthquakes...

cloud seeding to bring rain to drought areas...

we see the fear-mongering being tossed out at us from so many sources, but all around us we see signs that we are being helped...

I have a feeling the earth changing disasters we are going through are nothing compared to what we would experience without their help...

The question is... who

Operator
27th October 2010, 21:32
so Fulford's friendly group in Asia helping out the world, has a deeper agenda?

I was reading today how artificial volcanoes are being set off in our oceans to help "Lubricate" the plates to prevent major earthquakes...

cloud seeding to bring rain to drought areas...

we see the fear-mongering being tossed out at us from so many sources, but all around us we see signs that we are being helped...

I have a feeling the earth changing disasters we are going through are nothing compared to what we would experience without their help...

The question is... who

Be careful with believe in help from outside ... better to rely on inside.

WE really are the ones we are waiting for and should do our own rescue.

As for fulford's groups ... I am very skeptical. But I still have to find out more details on the difference between Japan and China.
Anything I would say now is only speculation ...

Rocky_Shorz
27th October 2010, 22:02
well take away the belief we are being helped from outside and that leaves only a single option...

the white hats/black hats are battling, one following the elites command and the other doing everything in their power to stop it...

The Question is how can we help the white hats bend reality if we don't know who they are?

Operator
27th October 2010, 22:15
well take away the belief we are being helped from outside and that leaves only a single option...

the white hats/black hats are battling, one following the elites command and the other doing everything in their power to stop it...

The Question is how can we help the white hats bend reality if we don't know who they are?

I don't know exactly but I think we should jump of the ET disclosure bandwagon for a while ... what's currently happening is probably just as fake
as 9/11 was ... gazing in amazement and put energy in it is not gonna help anyone.
The more people can help themselves sustain through a harsh period will help avoiding chaos I guess ... the less chaos the more it will be clear
what's really going on. If at all, none of the ET's will show up en mass until after the last fight is fought I assume.

Don't make the mistake to firmly believe that ET UFO's switch of ballistic missiles. That and what is seen with night vision goggles may be of
a whole different origin. (What is meant by OURS ?) Allow room to soon move your opinion in another direction.

PS: you forgot black hats battling other black hats ...

Teakai
28th October 2010, 03:28
Ok, guys ... thanks for the replies so far.

Maybe I should clear one thing up a bit. I didn't want to bring this thread as one of negativity and despair.
I am more the kind of guy who fights with whatever is left and I always repair things that are given up by others.

The proper thing to do is damage-report (inventory check) and check what is really broken before you take any additional action.
My main point is: Do we really see what's broken ?I think Bill said it right before: we came here to do a job, if it was hopeless we probably wouldn't have volunteered.

In order to do our job right we need to interpret the signs correctly and get the damage report right. This thread is my attempt.

Perhaps we are, Operator. And if not broken, perhaps just incomplete.

Perhaps everything that’s going down now is the catalyst for our own transformation.

I think it was ‘The One’ that said in a very recent post that they saw life as being 10 % what happened to us and 90% how we handled it. (sorry if I got the wrong person - or misquoted)

I don’t think we as humans in our current condition can physically fight what’s happening – I think that we can only rise above it – and what that may take may be some hard and fast knocks.
Some complete reversals in regard to the attitudes and the beliefs we hold.

Most of us still think that society and humans in general are meant to be or live or think a certain way.
That one thing is right and another wrong.
We’re confused about who we are and what’s important – perhaps these paradigms are keeping us trapped in an ego state that needs to be demolished before the phoenix can rise from the ashes.

Maybe –if these ET’s are watching our earthly experiment they are all hovering around seeing if we will graduate or if we will die trying to maintain a societal lifestyle that is for most part a spiritual wasteland.

Just my thoughts on one aspect of it.

Teakai
28th October 2010, 04:00
I personally believe that there is indeed a tough time ahead for all of us and it basically all comes down to our current monetary system. The most people here will know that already. While the number of people who beginning to recognise the fundamental flaws within our current system is rising day by day there is still a vast majority who at the moment simply can not handle the larger perspective of a "direct-driven-politically-one-world-communist-like-totalitarian-system". But if that should ever change the people need to understand the existence of exactly such a thing. Since all possible crises ahead of us are not the first of its kind (even if they are enlarged in its magnitude) mankind will be able to cope with it. In the end civilizations have risen and fallen through out our history and that fact may be not very comforting in hard times but it clearly shows that there alway will be a "after" of some kind and there will be always a place for light and beauty.Concerning a possible III. WW: Well we are certainly living in a time of military build-up and who knows what will come out of it ... if there are extrateresstial beeings who would call themselfs loving friends of mankind than it is my only wish to them to prevent such a shamful scenario - which very well could involve the use of atomic bombs - at all costs.

MfG

MU

But on a physical level, Martin, I think having everybody microchipped makes it different from the past - there will be no riots because there will not be the privacy to arrange for one.
If your mind is being controlled by microchips then you may not even have the will to change the situation.
And should you try - one zap of that chip and you're out.

To me it seems the position we find ourselves in is definitely endgame. The direction and decisions we ourselves choose to take to the changes we face will determine whether we succeed or whether we have to play the game over again.

NoTingles
30th October 2010, 03:20
@Operator:
We can't tell who the players are without the scorecard! Please see my earlier post: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7566-Angels-and-Demons-%28the-real-deal%29&p=64455&posted=1#post64455

David Icke I think it was said that we have been woefully manipulated at every turn, by other species who were more advanced and powerful than we were (are). The result is that not only do we not know who we really are, but we don't know who to trust either. Perhaps therein lies the answer: If we don't know who to trust, then we'd better learn to trust each other and work together. Only then will we be able to establish who we are and defend ourselves and our home. The NWO isn't wanting any part of that, but they are forcing it to happen in spite of themselves!

Operator
30th October 2010, 03:55
@Operator:
We can't tell who the players are without the scorecard!

I only partly agree ... There are an X number of players on Y number of boards playing Z number of games (It's a matrix alright).
Sure we don't know all the players but I think we have a better and better grip on who the earth-bound players are and their agendas are also
not so secret anymore ...

Perhaps therein lies the answer: If we don't know who to trust, then we'd better learn to trust each other and work together. Only then will we be able to establish who we are and defend ourselves and our home.

You know, this is the remarkable thing I noticed ... this sounds exactly as Ronald Reagan's "Our differences worldwide would vanish ..." speech to the UN.
Nothing personal to you ... but they got many of us this far that we almost copy their lines and agendas

So how awake are we really ?