PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible that...

Chester
15th April 2014, 21:52
Lately I have noticed an uncanny correlation between thoughts in my head related to specific products (goods or services) and advertisements for these same specific products appearing just within a short while after I have had these on websites I might access.

I posted about this just about a month ago.

I happen to have 4 different male colognes that I switch around wearing. The last time I bought one of these was about 6 months ago. Two of them I have owned for over one year.

Yesterday, I decided to use one I rarely use in part because it is the most expensive of the four, in part because I use it when I feel I need good luck. The name of it is Amen and is made by Thierry Mugler. What is interesting about this cologne is that it is the male version of the perfume made by Thierry Mugler which they are famous for which is named Angel. Why Angel is important to me is that it was my first wife's favorite perfume and just so happens to be my second (and current) wife's favorite. So whenever I use Amen, I actually see it in my mind's eye as Angel.

Yesterday, when I used it, i noted to myself that I was so low that I must put it on my list. I specifically recall my mind thinking Angel (for men) and not its actual name.

Today I pull up a website to check on the current NBA standings. Uncannily at the top is an advertisement for Angel.

I have never, ever seen an advertisement on this website for a woman's product. I have never seen an advertisement on this site for perfume or cologne for that matter.

I was compelled to take this screenshot to show this.

As I stated above, I have already posted that this has been happening with me far too often of late.

Note to the right is an advertisement for Extended Stay America. That one is explainable as a.) I am living in one right now and b.) they have my e-mail address and c.) they have e-mailed me surveys which I responded to and d.) I have searched for prices at other locations for this brand on this computer. So this advertisement is no surprise.

But the only way "the marketers" can know it would be a wise time to throw up an advertisement for Angel in front of my awareness is if my thoughts are known by some type of technology that is hard wired into the advertising realms that inhabit the internet.

I actually don't mind if this is the case although I would be honest, it is distracting and I would prefer this type of activity not be imposed upon me but greed doesn't care what I think or prefer and so I live with it.

This also allows me to consider so much of the "new age" beliefs regarding "the laws of attraction" etc. What if "GOD" was simply high tech? What if an intelligence which is years more advanced than us surface dwelling humans actually used thought reading as one component of their 'management of humanity' arsenal?

What if all these people who believe in some God that has one's own personal best interests in mind are mistaken there is this type of God and instead it is simply some other intelligences creation an artificial intelligence management system?

Look at how amazingly controlled most of humanity because of their belief in this type of God.

Look at the incredible list of insane things humanity does in the name of their God.

Each day, more and more am I aware that what I used to think I knew, I do not actually know.

Strat
15th April 2014, 23:49
Each day, more and more am I aware that what I used to think I knew, I do not actually know.

Socrates once said that. Smart man.

You can turn the advertisement off (or even adjust it, which is kinda silly I think). (I may butcher the following facts but I know the basics) those particular adds are coded in HTML on the site. It technically has nothing to do with that site (cbssports.com) or any other site that uses that particular add (same goes with Amazon adds). This is why you keep finding adds like you do.

As to the timing: ya got me beat, I don't know how it works. However I assume I could look it up pretty quickly as I'm one of those marketer folks (trying to be would be more accurate). You should see how technical google is, it's waaaaay beyond what people think. The smartest minds on the planet work over there. That being said, I'm generally sure reading brainwaves is not in the business plan.

Everyone is working off commission, so if google is going to buy brainwave machines they'll have to justify the cost and that would be unimaginable. Keep in mind we're talking about heavy spending for a possible sell. Those adds rarely sell, they want big traffic numbers for cheap as possible.

Edit: Go Heat!!

Chester
16th April 2014, 00:02

Socrates once said that. Smart man.

You can turn the advertisement off (or even adjust it, which is kinda silly I think). (I may butcher the following facts but I know the basics) those particular adds are coded in HTML on the site. It technically has nothing to do with that site (cbssports.com) or any other site that uses that particular add (same goes with Amazon adds). This is why you keep finding adds like you do.

As to the timing: ya got me beat, I don't know how it works. However I assume I could look it up pretty quickly as I'm one of those marketer folks (trying to be would be more accurate). You should see how technical google is, it's waaaaay beyond what people think. The smartest minds on the planet work over there. That being said, I'm generally sure reading brainwaves is not in the business plan.

Everyone is working off commission, so if google is going to buy brainwave machines they'll have to justify the cost and that would be unimaginable. Keep in mind we're talking about heavy spending for a possible sell. Those adds rarely sell, they want big traffic numbers for cheap as possible.

Hi Strat!

OK, as for the Extended Stay America advert - very easily explainable.

But in the case of this Angel advertisement... it must be a.) pure coincidence or b.) that there may be technology development which can read and store specific "thoughts" and when someone exposes themselves to any type of device which "they" can utilize - pop an advertisement that relates to that thought.

Sounds outlandish, correct?

Consider then if we might be able to believe Sam Jenkins -

xYrHc9o65RA

and

xYrHc9o65RA

The only reason I made created the OP was because at least 4 times in the last 3 or 4 weeks this same type of impossible "coincidence" has happened related to something that could be "advertised."

Again - I "showed no cards" other than the thoughts in my head and in each case what I had thought about was highly obscure... that it would randomly show up in some type of advertisement is all but impossible... that it showed up so soon after the thought makes it extremely all but impossible.

Note: I have developed a massively keen sense of awareness and memory for detail over the last two years coinciding with the ramp up in my own psi abilities.

Also note: I do not ever attempt to use (nor have any interest in using) what I might be able to use via psi talent. I do not trust myself as to what I would do at all whatsoever with one exception... and I will leave that one to the imagination (hint: I am a human male).

EDIT: I was living in Miami in 2006 when the Heat were down 2 games to none and in game 3 down by 13 points with 6 minutes left in the fourth to the Mavs. They come back and won that game three and swept the rest for the 2006 Championship.

Chester
16th April 2014, 00:27
I felt compelled to post something else. It is clear, based on what Sam Jenkins says and how he says things, that he feels terribly traumatized by his experiences.

I went through my own difficulties but about two years ago, I began to emerge from those difficulties and essentially recreate myself virtually from the ground up. I have not experienced any unresolvable issues in my life (or any time periods where I felt overwhelmed by circumstances in my life) in well over a year. Why I am saying this is because if I am involved in any way with "mind management" technology, it is not effecting me in any negative way. If much (if not all) of the ramp up in my psi experiences is because of this technology, I am enjoying my experience.

Do not take this to suggest that if this is the case, I feel it is morally correct to use this on someone. Please, make sure this is understood.

But the fact is that if the technology is being developed, then it would make sense to me it would need to be developed on folks who are not consciously involved because if they were, the results "they" might be observing, would be suspect.

I have the following book -

Project Soul Catcher (http://www.amazon.com/Project-Catcher-Secrets-Cybernetic-Revealed/dp/1452804087)

This book details what the author believes is the technology he (unwittingly he says) was involved in developing that can be used for the very example I gave in the OP.

I am quite open minded as to the possibilities.

I also feel very sad... I feel terrible for Sam Jenkins. But we each must deal with what life gives us. In large part because of this forum, I have found how to always make lemonade when life gives you lemons.

I must also add that I do not feel comfortable in making many of the conclusions Sam Jenkins has made. That is because I keep my mind wide, wide open.

Flash
16th April 2014, 00:29
You know what Chester, why not having a group of us trying it. For example, when on the web, 3 times we have to think of a product and then see if we find the advertisement pushed at us. Have 10 people do it for a week and it will be valid enough to look into it further.

I can ask my daughter as well, so 2 here, and then find 8 other people. Lets say that the advert has to show up within the hour alright.

Chester
16th April 2014, 01:48
You know what Chester, why not having a group of us trying it. For example, when on the web, 3 times we have to think of a product and then see if we find the advertisement pushed at us. Have 10 people do it for a week and it will be valid enough to look into it further.

I can ask my daughter as well, so 2 here, and then find 8 other people. Lets say that the advert has to show up within the hour alright.

Actually - I would think that if this is technology which is being developed, only certain folks would be used as guinea pigs for the development. So unless you are one of those guinea pigs, then there would be no results.

Another consideration is that if this is possibly happening in my case, is writing about it here on the forum going to result in a.) that I am no longer used for experimentation or b.) that I become "targeted" in a negative way for speaking about it or c.) some other possibility I have not considered?

Well... I have already thought about that and thought about it intensly and thought about it often and I have decided that as long as my life remains stable and as long as I maintain a good attitude about the possibility and as long as I "report" about this possibility in the manner I do (as opposed to experiencing this as trauma like Sam Jenkins - though I can fully understand his view as well as fully understand and accept his right to have his reaction) then perhaps neither a.) nor b.) will happen.

All I have been doing of late, which is enjoyable to me and entertaining for me and allows my mind to wonder... to imagine... is to continue to observe with a keen eye when these data points come forth... data points I know have a low probability in occurring randomly - and for now I will continue this course. I have already drawn a correlation between enthusiasm and the amount of and profundity of the occurrences of synchronicities which is simply one form of heightened psi ability.

If, instead, I get any sense I am crossing any line I perhaps should not - I will stop.

I highly recommend carefully watching/listening to Sam Jenkins two Bases Youtube interviews by Miles Johnston. Maybe the guy is a loon. Maybe I am a loon.

One last point - I have zero proof of any of these theories / possibilities. None. I make no claims that any of my conjectures are true. I simply make odds on things and I make the odds pretty high "something" that involves one or more third party intelligences is directly involved with me.

I recently received a PM from a forum participant who I respect very highly who said essentially that they make the odds high that I have had some sort of contact with... and I would prefer not to use their word as I don't want to limit what that "thing" might be. But I greatly appreciated that someone with their knowledge and experience believes this is likely the case here.

Frank V
16th April 2014, 14:09
Without quoting anyone or any statement in particular, I would like to explain a few things...

Creation as a whole is an organism - as in "a living being". It has a sense of humor, and will use synchronicity to lighten up things on occasion. That said however, synchronicity may also be a form of subliminal message to you in particular, and nobody has to be reading your mind in order for this to manifest. Perhaps the advertisement was placed there by Creation so as to alert you about something being up with either your ex-wife, or with your current wife. Another possibility would be that the word "angel" has some literal meaning to you, whether now or in the foreseeable future. Something to do with angels (as a concept), or perhaps a person whose name is Angel.

It is possible for other entities than Creation itself to trigger synchronicities such as this one. Who or what they are and what their agenda is - and there might be more than one being/group and more than one agenda - is something I cannot comment on.

Many ads are personalized, and Google is an expert in tracking your surfing behavior - or what they think your surfing behavior is - by keeping track of your publicly visible IP address and by using tracking cookies. Facebook does the same thing. Just go look at a few automotive videos on YouTube, and the next time you visit some website which offers advertisements through Google, you'll see ads for a new car from this or that make - doesn't even have to be the make of car you were watching videos about. Or sometimes it's just an ad for something which is actual in your region. For instance, I am seeing lots of ads on YouTube - both embedded in the videos themselves or as ads alongside of them - for a particular political party here in the Flanders because of next month's upcoming elections, and it's not even a party that I would vote for - quite the contrary even. It annoys me to hell, but that's how Google makes its living (and its profit).

Namaste. ;-)

GloriousPoetry
16th April 2014, 14:43
Justoneman,

What you are attracting are personal affinities......this happens to me all the time.....thought forms within my own imagination(spiritual body) and then they are impressed upon the physical world....we are that powerful.

Look up Neville Goddard's work he talks about this in Awakened Imagaination.....his take on scripture is that Christ Consciousness is the human imagination...Most of this lectures are on online.....

OR if you want to take a more scientific approach look up on youtube the program Veritas an interview with Dr. Kirby Surprise called Synchronicities

Chester
17th April 2014, 14:18
Without quoting anyone or any statement in particular, I would like to explain a few things...

Creation as a whole is an organism - as in "a living being". It has a sense of humor, and will use synchronicity to lighten up things on occasion. That said however, synchronicity may also be a form of subliminal message to you in particular, and nobody has to be reading your mind in order for this to manifest. Perhaps the advertisement was placed there by Creation so as to alert you about something being up with either your ex-wife, or with your current wife. Another possibility would be that the word "angel" has some literal meaning to you, whether now or in the foreseeable future. Something to do with angels (as a concept), or perhaps a person whose name is Angel.

It is possible for other entities than Creation itself to trigger synchronicities such as this one. Who or what they are and what their agenda is - and there might be more than one being/group and more than one agenda - is something I cannot comment on.

Many ads are personalized, and Google is an expert in tracking your surfing behavior - or what they think your surfing behavior is - by keeping track of your publicly visible IP address and by using tracking cookies. Facebook does the same thing. Just go look at a few automotive videos on YouTube, and the next time you visit some website which offers advertisements through Google, you'll see ads for a new car from this or that make - doesn't even have to be the make of car you were watching videos about. Or sometimes it's just an ad for something which is actual in your region. For instance, I am seeing lots of ads on YouTube - both embedded in the videos themselves or as ads alongside of them - for a particular political party here in the Flanders because of next month's upcoming elections, and it's not even a party that I would vote for - quite the contrary even. It annoys me to hell, but that's how Google makes its living (and its profit).

Namaste. ;-)

Hi.. love it! Going down your bullet point list here -

Perhaps the advertisement was placed there by Creation...

Agree - and so will add "Creation" to my list of possibilities although that may overlap with my last possibility noted in this list I created the other day when I made a related post in a different thread -

Another possibility would be that the word "angel" has some literal meaning to you, whether now or in the foreseeable future. Something to do with angels (as a concept), or perhaps a person whose name is Angel.

I like that - especially since my second wife has turned out to be quite an angel after my first wife turned into Draculina, Queen of Succubi... although I lovingly call her Lucifera.

Could it be "aliens?"

EDs?

Djinn?

"Directed Energy Weaponry?"

"pretending to be God persona such as Yahweh?"

"Archons"

"a delusional mind?"

"simply and only my subconscious?" (Angel because "angel" has a special meaning to me and thus the synchronicity came forth through my subconscious).

NEW (2014-04-16) "Creation" (as suggested by Aragorn)

also NEW (2014-04-16) - A combination of the above

As far as the surfing behavior - I had thought about that carefully with regards to the three other examples I experienced as well as this one I posted about and was able to rule that out simply because there was no surfing activity related to the specific product ever or at least in the last several months. The timing of the thought and the appearance of the advertisement was far, far beyond realistic probability. Again note, I never would have posted this one example (much less made the thread) if this had happened only once.

Some may recall the strange e-mail I received just after I posted an important (to myself) direct response to questions Simon had asked me - the e-mail from Skype which was pushing something related to mother's day yet essentially 7 weeks prior to the date with the key word "Mum" in the title. Odd to send that to an American, no? No one in America refers to mothers as Mum. Nor did I mention Mum in anything I wrote to Simon. This post I made in a Members Only section but for members, here is the link (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30323-Simon-Parkes-about-Mantis-Aliens-Reptiles-and-other-aliens.&p=814839&viewfull=1#post814839) to that post.

I clearly pointed out the Extended Stay America advertisement as explainable. The Angel advertisement along with the three other examples I experienced in the last two to three weeks have all but zero chance of being accomplished via publicly known technology.

But this would be easy to do using the technology mentioned above by Sam Jenkins and I can certainly see the benefit of employing that type of technology as it will certainly result in the rise in purchases of goods and services which derives revenue through sales as well as taxation for some who may be also be behind the deployment...

I had to stop here.

When I stopped, the time was precisely 10:13 PM my time on April 16, 2014.

What interrupted me is something I am uncomfortable in posting about at this time and may not post about it at all.

So... to be continued - maybe.

Frank V
17th April 2014, 18:44

Namaste. ;-)

Hi.. love it! Going down your bullet point list here -

Perhaps the advertisement was placed there by Creation...

Agree - and so will add "Creation" to my list of possibilities although that may overlap with my last possibility noted in this list I created the other day when I made a related post in a different thread -

Another possibility would be that the word "angel" has some literal meaning to you, whether now or in the foreseeable future. Something to do with angels (as a concept), or perhaps a person whose name is Angel.

I like that - especially since my second wife has turned out to be quite an angel after my first wife turned into Draculina, Queen of Succubi... although I lovingly call her Lucifera.

In that case, I would say Creation in combination with your subconsciousness. Law of Attraction - yes, it's real, but it's not the only law in the universe, and people tend to focus only on the Law of Attraction in order to gain personal advantage (which won't work, of course).

Could it be "aliens?"

I doubt it, but I'm not ruling out the possibility.

EDs?

I have difficulty with concepts such as "extra-dimensional", "4D", "beings from another dimension" and other such monikers, because they are all utterly unscientific. A dimension is a vector in a coordinate system, not a place or another reality.

Djinn?

Possible, but before I comment any further on that, I would have to have a fitting description for what the Jinn are supposed to be. I don't support Simon's vantage - which, granted, is not his own experience but rather something he has been told - that the Jinn were the original inhabitants of Earth. I also don't support the theory that Jinn would be "fallen angels" or anything of that sort - that's religious make-believe.

So to me, the word "Jinn" is something of a (conveniently?) vague name (from Arabic culture) for a form of life which does not have physical interaction with Earth's reality as we perceive it, except perhaps via the walk-in phenomenon (otherwise also known as "possession").

I seriously doubt that.

"pretending to be God persona such as Yahweh?"

Negative. This particular instance wouldn't fit the agenda.

"Archons"

See "Jinn". :p

"a delusional mind?"

Negative. The phenomenon is very real.

"simply and only my subconscious?" (Angel because "angel" has a special meaning to me and thus the synchronicity came forth through my subconscious).

Negative, unless you mean through the Law of Attraction. There is an external factor involved - namely the ad you saw - so it's not just that you happened to notice something which just happened to be there. It was there for a reason. What that reason is, is unfortunately a mystery to us, and if there is someone capable of ascertaining that, then that someone can only be you.

NEW (2014-04-16) "Creation"

also NEW (2014-04-16) - A combination of the above

Creation as the cause already implies some of the other listed possibilities above.

As far as the surfing behavior - I had thought about that carefully with regards to the three other examples I experienced as well as this one I posted about and was able to rule that out simply because there was no surfing activity related to the specific product ever or at least in the last several months. The timing of the thought and the appearance of the advertisement was far, far beyond realistic probability. Again note, I never would have posted this one example (much less made the thread) if this had happened only once.

Exactly my point.

Some may recall the strange e-mail I received just after I posted an important (to myself) direct response to questions Simon had asked me - the e-mail from Skype which was pushing something related to mother's day yet essentially 7 weeks prior to the date with the key word "Mum" in the title. Odd to send that to an American, no? No one in America refers to mothers as Mum. Nor did I mention Mum in anything I wrote to Simon. This post I made in a Members Only section but for members, here is the link (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30323-Simon-Parkes-about-Mantis-Aliens-Reptiles-and-other-aliens.&p=814839&viewfull=1#post814839) to that post.

Saw that message on Simon's thread, yes. I don't have any answers to that either. Another mystery for the pile.

I clearly pointed out the Extended Stay America advertisement as explainable. The Angel advertisement along with the three other examples I experienced in the last two to three weeks have all but zero chance of being accomplished via publicly known technology.

But this would be easy to do using the technology mentioned above by Sam Jenkins and I can certainly see the benefit of employing that type of technology as it will certainly result in the rise in purchases of goods and services which derives revenue through sales as well as taxation for some who may be also be behind the deployment...

The corporate/advertising world is not that sophisticated. Any such technology would be more in line with governments and New World Order agents.

I had to stop here.

What interrupted me is something I am uncomfortable in posting about at this time and may not post about it at all.

You do realize that you're only making people curious now, do you? :-)

Chester
17th April 2014, 23:08
You do realize that you're only making people curious now, do you? :-)

As stated -

...is because someone else became involved in this story at that instant and unless I get their permission to bring that out, I do not feel it would be right to say anything further. I e-mailed this morning seeking that permission and as of yet, have not received a reply. I very much hope I am given a green light here but if not there's nothing I can do in this regard. Unfortunately, even though just about all aspects of my own life I have revealed and am continually willing to further reveal to anyone, I cannot do that with regards to another. I wish this world were not that way, but it is this way in our world today.

Trust is number one in my book.

EDIT added at 10:30 PM my time: I just received permission, but I am exhausted - will post this in the morning.

Chester
17th April 2014, 23:41

and this segment of my post are related...

The Angel advertisement along with the three other examples I experienced in the last two to three weeks have all but zero chance of being accomplished via publicly known technology.

But this would be easy to do using the technology mentioned above by Sam Jenkins (Added for further clarification - Directed Energy Technology... mind hacking) and I can certainly see the benefit of employing that type of technology as it will certainly result in the rise in purchases of goods and services which derives revenue through sales as well as taxation for some who may be also be behind the deployment...

To the former you replied -

I seriously doubt that.

To the latter you replied -

The corporate/advertising world is not that sophisticated. Any such technology would be more in line with governments and New World Order agents.

My question is, did you view the two interviews posted above, Bases 26?

Have you been able to review Robert Duncan's Project: Soul Catcher?

I attempt to remain open minded as to possibilities and prefer not to rule out anything. So a.) I actually seriously rule in the possibility of mind hacking technology and if the technology works, then b.) why not employ the technology in every beneficial way possible, including the enhancement of sales of goods and services which also increases tax revenues?

To suggest that "The corporate/advertising world" and "governments and New World Order agents" are not closely associated in this day and age appears to me a bit naive.

Chester
18th April 2014, 16:12

I had to stop here.

OK - the reason I stopped where I had stopped when writing the above post (which was at 10:13 PM my time two days ago (April 16) was because I was receiving an Add Contact request on Skype. The request came from someone who I had e-mailed that morning (for the first time ever) who just happens to be...

Sam Jenkins.

So if you go back up and read the beginning of this post where I was in the process of writing a paragraph where just seconds before I had mentioned Sam Jenkins, this is what had stopped me at that point (which I clarified the following morning when I completed the post and posted the post).

The reason for the delay was that I felt I needed Sam's permission to a.) be able to mention I had connected with him and had a conversation with him and b.) what of our conversation would I have his permission to speak about.

Ok - so the conversation was, for me, wonderful, exhilarating, further eye opening and yet also very sad. My feeling for Sam Jenkins is that he is a very, very good hearted man and I came away with an even greater sense of the suffering he is experiencing than I had already assessed by watching intently the two Bases 26 interviews (and more than once) and also by reading his book (which I did in the summer of 2013). I have rarely ever experienced feeling so strongly the love that I felt (and feel to this moment) for someone I had had such limited exposure to but it is quite strong and in fact a bit overwhelming for me as well. I would say compassion is the leading sub component of this feeling I am calling love. Other sub components are empathy and affinity.

The affinity must in part be because of my own (in some cases quite similar) experiences but I also believe affinity comes from opening my mind to all possibility as well as opening to the bottom line viewpoint that though I (nor maybe any of us) can know exactly and at all levels "what is actually going on" individually and collectively but what we can do is allow each person's interpretations of their experiences to be seen and held as valid for that person. This approach to me feels the very most effective form of approach when one's goals are "to be able to assist another in understanding and coming to terms with their own experiences" as well as "to achieve a greater understanding for oneself."

Now for key highlight of my conversation with Sam Jenkins which is directly related to my assertion in Post 3, Post 9 "Directed Energy Technology" (I used the term weaponry but have revised my term).

I asked Sam specifically his take on my theory that "Directed Energy Tech" could be used (and even would be used) in the manner I suggested above and for the purposes I suggested above and he not only responded emphatically, "Yes," Sam said he is most certain this is being done.

Now who am I and who is Sam Jenkins to "know" if this is happening or not? I can only speak for myself and I believe I simply cannot know.

Do understand I am not saying that all synchronicity experiences are caused by "Human developed and managed energy technology."

What I am suggesting is that whatever components may be involved in these various phenomena, why would it not be possible for a group, whether they be "Creation (meaning God or Good God"), "Yahweh" (or Anu or Jehovah or the Demiurge or some other evil "god thingie or pretender"), or "aliens" or "EDs/demons/Djinn" or "good EDs" or "humans" or whatever other group that may "groupify" (my word to mean "form by sharing a view and sharing an agenda") to obtain some degree of understanding about the processes involved in this phenomena and then technologically (or through their innate power so to do) produce this phenomena?

And if one or more of these groups (and groups I have left unnamed and groups I have yet imagined) has this technology and/or ability, then would they use it and if so, for what purposes would they use it from their own point of view?

These are questions no one can necessarily answer. One might think they are a "special being" in some form or another... like sometimes I get the feeling some folks think they are an angel that has manifested in human form, but there would be know way of knowing that in any certain way because of the fact of the possibility a third party could be influencing one to believe that, to decided that is true for them.

Having experienced a massive, almost 40 year long messianic complex (resolved in the last 2 years mostly through the exchanges here on the Avalon forum) it is my opinion now that the very wisest point of view for me to hold is that I am a human being who has had experiences and yet there are no certain conclusions I can draw (at this time) as to what the various actors are that may be behind these experiences (understanding that I am likely and often at least co-creating these experiences) nor can I draw any certain conclusions as to any "whys" for any of these experiences.

I do have what I call my "BIG View" which is as follows and is entirely metaphorical -

I am, we are, all is simply God finding a way to trick itself into forgetting it is God so that each part within God came come forth with its own, unique experience which is then transmitted back to God. That this is the only way God can "experience" itself... the only way it can "know" itself.

I would assume "Source," "Creation," "That," "The isness," "The suchness" "Big Self" or practically any other term that might suggest "The Absolute" could easily be substituted in what I wrote above for the word, "God."