PDA

View Full Version : The Lie NASA TOLD and the Imminent Demise of the NWO

Maia Gabrial
19th April 2014, 16:56
Watched this video twice to see if anything didn't sound right. This just seems to show more of how deep the deceptions have gone. I thought this would bring some good discussions here....

One of the things shown is the way the planets move about freely and not stuck in their orbits and they sit on "poles". And that they're not even spherical!

And EVERYTHING NASA has told us are lies.

c69vZyE74Zg

aranuk
19th April 2014, 18:51
Hi Maia, I couldn't understand anything she was saying. Far too many outlandish statements to question. Incomprehensible is how I would describe it. Who is the woman that is talking? Nothing at the beginning was explained. Too many visuals too quickly. The only part I found interesting was the chevron symbols in all the space agencies.

I'm going to watch Mystery Babylon No More. To see if that can elucidate some understanding.

Stan

blufire
19th April 2014, 19:16
One of the things shown is the way the planets move about freely and not stuck in their orbits and they sit on "poles". And that they're not even spherical!

And EVERYTHING NASA has told us are lies.

It is video’s and people such as this that his put me solidly on the path of not believing New Age and Alternative Media groups any more . . . . . or at least I file the information away for further proof and verification . . . but not this lunacy. (sorry Maia)

If one is an avid astronomer or stargazer (I’m a novice) it is obvious that planets and stars in our solar system follow established orbits . . . and I swear the last time I looked through my telescope the planets and moons are definitely still spherical.

NASA is not lying . . . this gal is hugely confused and trying to pass a bunch of bunk . . . you actually believe this????

Carmody
20th April 2014, 00:01
Well, they are mildly non spherical. Bulged in the middle, is a way to say it. Very slightly... but, largely spherical, for our day to day use and understanding.

The earth would be ..oh... 0.335281% off of being a perfect 'round'. IIRC, one of the lowest errors in the solar system. Saturn the highest....being about 10% off from being round.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equatorial_bulge

aranuk
20th April 2014, 02:23
Well, they are mildly non spherical. Bulged in the middle, is a way to say it. Very slightly... but, largely spherical, for our day to day use and understanding.

The earth would be ..oh... 0.335281% off of being a perfect 'round'. IIRC, one of the lowest errors in the solar system. Saturn the highest....being about 10% off from being round.

Hi Carmody, how is the Earth an error, or for that matter, any heavenly body that is natural? However we may want to compare them with our geometry, they are the way they are.

Stan

amor
20th April 2014, 03:25
I have a completely open mind; however, it is not a vacuumn. One thing I have observed about the Annunaki, the Atlantians, Lemurians, Nazis, Reptilians, etc., is that they are all holding hands together, one way or another, and we are IT! We are being played for ignorant, cattle-like fools by all sides: the religeous B.S., the Vatican, the City of London, Laws which THEY create so they can steal from us and kill us with impunity, etc., ad infinitum. Under the Colorado D.U.M.B. is a sign welcoming the Annunaki arrival. If there really is a fleet of giant space ships hiding behind the moon and one disabled one has landed on the moon, they have probably come to HARVEST US. EAT US, ALL 7 BILLION, while the elite hide out in their underground dens, just in case they are also on the menu. If ANU gave a hoot about us, he would not have left us at the mercy of those briggands. The beings flying those ships are probably 15 miles in height, just like the one repairing the spaceship in Moon Rising by Jose Escamilla. We would be red ants to them in size.

As to the destruction of Neptune and its neighbor, I will check with the local astronomer to make sure they are still there. Lastly, about the scientist who claims that the sun cannot be seen if you are in outer space, how then do the space telescopes see the rest of the Universe? It is not impossible that the sun is empty in the middle as I believe it is a focus of energies which, like everything in the universe is in constant motion. As for the sun and planets being on sticks, from what foundation would these sticks eminate? Is our entire experience of this planet a put-up job in a huge hollodeck? I await much more information, PLEASE. Amor

GK76
20th April 2014, 09:40
Them moo-moos have been real busy emptying their bowels to make this video. :cow:

BTW they forgot to tell you the moon is made of cheese.

The Truth Is In There
20th April 2014, 09:48

Hi Carmody, how is the Earth an error, or for that matter, any heavenly body that is natural? However we may want to compare them with our geometry, they are the way they are.

Stan

there are no errors in the universe. the earth is not a perfect sphere anymore because she is expanding at the equator and compressing at the poles. earth was a perfect sphere in the past when she had reached the apex of her wave amplitude, the highest point of her physicality in this octave - the mid-point in her physical life, if you will - when generation and degeneration were in balance.

today, physical degeneration is stronger than physical generation and keeps growing stronger until the point of maximum degeneration and minimum generation is reached and the cycle reverses in the non-physical - the period of rest from physicality. until then she'll keep prolating, increasing in size, lessening in density and drifting further away from the sun, the same as all other planets do. all the while she moves further away from the equatorial plane of the sun and her magnetic poles keep moving toward the equator, further and further away from her poles of rotation.

during her physical existence she changes 8 times into a completely new elemental form, a physical and spiritual transmutation into the next higher phase, one of which, it seems, we're going to witness in our lives. presumably this will happen rather suddenly (relative to the earth's life-cycle, not to that of humans) and one of the results is a comparatively sudden magnetic pole-shift (towards the equator), among other things.

Maia Gabrial
20th April 2014, 12:55
It is not impossible that the sun is empty in the middle as I believe it is a focus of energies which, like everything in the universe is in constant motion.

Check this video out (one of several that I could have chosen):

vhEQPBH10Ys

As for the "sticks" they might be some type of energy beam fron another dimension....

STR
20th April 2014, 21:45
Wow! I guess the biggest shock for me about this thread and the video and info is the reaction of this forum. A forum that so embraces other stories, which are just as wild, just as confused, just as sad and just as outside the box thinking mind you! ;)

So let me get this straight just so I understand. Simon and his far out story is okay and understandable, even appreciated for his take of errors in creation, hybrids, take overs by aliens, conspiracy, god beings or those pretending to be such and more but this one is just too far out there? That's funny! That's the best laugh I've had all month!

Maia Gabrial
23rd April 2014, 14:07
Here's how blatantly everything is in our faces. If you're not aware of the meaning, you'll think what a cool picture. The symbol for the Father (the ONE) right in the center...

Maia Gabrial
1st May 2014, 15:57
I can't wait to see the psychopaths get the a**kicking they deserve! Then our world will become free of them and all their corruption once and for all. To whomever is handling this, I say - Please taken with them as soon as possible.

That pit that positioned over the Earth is going to be their new home. Keep visualizing TPTW losing all that they schemed for, lied and deceived, killed and stolen from us to have.
It WILL be a better world without them! Count on it!

BTW you may have to watch this more than once to understand the full meaning of what she's saying. First, to read the stuff. The second time, to hear it all....

Dbarbian
28th August 2014, 00:33
I've watched the Lies That NSA Told several times! I think that each time I watch it I see and realize more.... It definitely is a lot to comprehend and put together. I have watched all of her videos and feel there is much Higher Truth in her work! I can't say I resonate with everything she states but it is all food for thought..... In this moment of time anything is possible!
I try to keep my mind open and curious and my heart clear and loving! I think the hardest thing for me right now is to remember that everything I was told or learned in my church and school was a program, A FLASE PROGRAM! So it is time to deconstruct all the lies! It's time we create new neuro pathways in our brain and delete the old fearful and limiting thoughts...... Just sayin'. :-)

Ahnung-quay
28th August 2014, 01:07
Hi Maia. I'm curious as to where the picture of Aldeberan came from? Is that really what it looks like; the eye of the Bull or is it an artist's conception? If so, is that why the ancients designated it as the eye?

I'm just beginning to look at these videos after reading some of Rocky Shorz blue dude posts. I don't discount anything.

Ahnung-quay
28th August 2014, 01:29
I'm just interested in your thoughts.