PDA

View Full Version : Some explanations regarding the expanding Earth, current physical and spiritual changes, "Ascension"...

The Truth Is In There
20th April 2014, 10:47
i've posted the following in another thread but it fits here, too - a little explanation regarding the "expanding earth":

the earth is not a perfect sphere anymore because she is expanding at the equator and compressing at the poles. earth was a perfect sphere in the past when she had reached the apex of her wave amplitude, the highest point of her physicality in this octave - the mid-point in her physical life, if you will - when generation and degeneration were in balance.

today, physical degeneration is stronger than physical generation and keeps growing stronger until the point of maximum degeneration and minimum generation is reached and the cycle reverses in the non-physical - the period of rest from physicality. until then she'll keep prolating, increasing in size, lessening in density and drifting further away from the sun, the same as all other planets do. all the while she moves further away from the equatorial plane of the sun and her magnetic poles keep moving toward the equator, further and further away from her poles of rotation.

during her physical existence she changes 8 times into a completely new elemental form, a physical and spiritual transmutation into the next higher phase, one of which, it seems, we're going to witness in our lives. this happens rather suddenly (relative to the earth's life-cycle, not to that of humans) and one of the results is a comparatively sudden magnetic pole-shift (a bit further towards the equator), among other things.

i want to add something else as i start a new thread with this post:

the physical and non-physical (or spiritual) are polar opposites, meaning as physicality decreases (as happens on earth right now and since quite some time, relative to human development) spirituality increases.

this is a natural development of earth and hence of the species on earth, and the reason why humanity is becoming the first species that will not only realize their oneness with the creator but also the first species (if seen from a linear point of view) in the history of this universe that will be capable of being both physical as well as non-physical at will, both temporal and eternal (since time is a quality of physicality).

if you think about the previous statement some things should become clear that have been mentioned in prophecies or in channelings, about people disappearing, teleportation, etc. these are normal qualities of the next stage of human development on earth.

one of my favourite quotes illustrates this. it's from "the third millennium" by ken carey:

let's see if i get it right without the book:

"you are the prototype of a new and universal species, part solar, part material, both temporal and eternal. the species that will span the gulf between the visible and invisible, bringing new worlds into form. through you a new and unprecedented cycle of creation will occur."

everything we're witnessing on earth right now, the decreasing (or degenerating) physical as well as increasing (or generating) spiritual development, is caused by earth's "ascension" to the next stage of her life cycle. this is the same as the transmutation of one element into the next higher element - something that happens in nature all the time. as below - so above.

i'd like to add that this is not some new age mumbo jumbo but my personal take based primarily on russellian science. the teachings of walter russell have all the answers if one takes the time to understand them and applies them to earth's development.

let's discuss this and if there are questions (such as why the physical or spiritual are polar opposites) or anything is unclear (such as why there are "higher" species working with earth humans right now if humans are supposedly the first "higher" species in the universe; or why faster than light travel in the physical universe is impossible) please post them.

Sunny-side-up
20th April 2014, 11:30
Great post The Truth Is In There, thx

You have opened many questions in your post and asked for discussion/s which I'm sure you will get may.

All I would like to say at the moment is that Planet Earth is way past here natural timing of evolution, she has held herself back waiting for us to catch up!

She is so beautiful ha ;)

Etherios
20th April 2014, 13:42
the earth is not a perfect sphere anymore because she is expanding at the equator and compressing at the poles. earth was a perfect sphere in the past when she had reached the apex of her wave amplitude, the highest point of her physicality in this octave - the mid-point in her physical life, if you will - when generation and degeneration were in balance.

everything we're witnessing on earth right now, the decreasing (or degenerating) physical as well as increasing (or generating) spiritual development, is caused by earth's "ascension" to the next stage of her life cycle. this is the same as the transmutation of one element into the next higher element - something that happens in nature all the time. as below - so above.

Erm how do you know about the shape of Earth? and also can you please point out where have you seen "the decreasing (or degenerating) physical as well as increasing (or generating) spiritual development" ... before questions can be asked, some details and evidences for what you posted are needed.

Personally i dont see any degeneration ... when a being is being attacked with chemicals, wifi waves, toxins, polution etc, you cant call that degeneration. Thats just soft killing of the living beings in a planet ...
also about generation ... where have you see that? Meditation is not spiritual development. TBH in the ancient times you can find many civilizations with more spirituality than 99% of the humans atm.

the vast majority of this planet cant afford to raise their mental and spiritual capacity ... cause they are slowly dieing (or fighting in wars). So if you are talking about humanity ... please look everywhere not just where you live or just in the "civilized" west.

Etherios
20th April 2014, 13:55
All I would like to say at the moment is that Planet Earth is way past here natural timing of evolution, she has held herself back waiting for us to catch up!

2 things about your comment.

1st How do you know this? Guessing? Meditation?

2nd I really dont like the way you try to separate Earth from the living beings ontop of her. If you really think Earth has consciousness then as her children we should share/be part of her and her evolution.

Ofc if you think we are foreign object to Earth then ill ask again How do you know that? If we are guessing here or just saying our personal beliefs then please state that so the rest of us can understand it.

My personal belief is that we are not connected to Earth and the only interaction is the gravity waves, frequencies and what else we havent found yet that Earth produces and we live in. So i dont see anything happening to Earth that was effected by Humans or That earth will change cause of something we are doing.

We are not killing the planet ... Earth wills till be here after we all die off. Dinosaurs is the best example ... Earth is still here. What we are killing is our living environment, even if we nuke everything and all life dies off after millions of years it will start over. Earth will still be here. So (personally) i think humans are just part of the life cycle of planet Earth and we are evolving / living in this planets environment. If Earth changes then the environment changes ... we adapt or die.

anyway i think i typed too much i am sorry.

Cardillac
20th April 2014, 19:50
if we expand from babies to adults why shouldn't the earth still be expanding?- the entire universe is inter-related and time is an illusion; just because we grow to full stature within less than 20 yrs. doesn't mean the earth is on our timeline (it's much, much older, much bigger so I think it must take longer to reach maturity)-

Larry

The Truth Is In There
21st April 2014, 11:30
re. the shape of the earth - it is known that the earth is bulging out at the equator, that her circumference around the equator is larger than around her poles of rotation. that this condition is further increasing is logical because it is a natural process that happens in an identical fashion everywhere. one needs to study the works of walter russell in order to understand how physical matter is created and destroyed, or generated and degenerated.

it is also a logical conclusion that at this stage of earth's development in the current octave the physical manifestation continues to decrease while the non-physical or spiritual increases. that is because these two conditions are polar opposites.

a little help to understand this - what happens when you die is that the matter-generating force is at its lowest point, while the matter-degenerating (and consequently spirit-generating) force is at its highest point. hence, your focus is redirected from the physical - your body - to the non-physical or spirit - at that point you take a rest from physical expression and continue your growth in spirit. since time is a quality of the physical the spirit state is timeless - the rest period (death) is exactly as long as the active period (life) - both are always in balance - but since the spirit state is timeless you don't have to "stay dead" 90 years after completing a 90 year life. from a linear perspective you could begin another physical incarnation immediately, or even in an earlier time if need be, even though you remained in spirit state "90 years".

when earth first began her physical development the generating force was at its strongest and the degenerating force at its weakest (from a material point of view, not a spiritual point of view). it's the same for a human at birth. from then on the generating force (or the expression of matter) decreased and the degenerating force (or the expression of spirit) increased.

at the apex of the physical wave amplitude both were equal. at that moment earth was a perfect sphere. a human would be at the height of his life cycle. beforehand, physical expression was stronger while spiritual expression was weaker. once earth's development passed the apex of the physical wave amplitude physical expression became the weaker force and spiritual expression the stronger force.

what's currently being done with the wifi terror, the poisoning, the man-made radiation etc. is not a part of the normal development. humans would be much more spiritual than in the past if these things were not done. that's because these things create imbalances and imbalances oppose the normal development of a continually rising vibration towards a higher order. what is done to us is the deliberate disruption of our normal human development in tune with earth's development. without these disrupting factors the transition to the next stage of earth's and our growth towards a higher order would go a lot more smoothly.

nevertheless, what humans do to themselves, all other species and the planet can't stop what's happening on earth. once the next stage is reached - just like when one element has been transmuted into the next higher form - the inherent qualities will be entirely different. for earth this means that only the beings that are in resonance with that higher stage can incarnate on this future version of earth.

one could compare it with the different vibrational areas on earth right now - in some places pathogenic (matter degenerating) microbes grow abundantly while in others they die and healthy (matter generating) ones thrive in their place. a human sleeping there degenerates in one and generates in the other. without man-made forces that create imbalance and thus disease, that person would become more spiritually oriented as he becomes less materially oriented, or more materially oriented as he becomes less spiritually oriented, notwithstanding the fact that we would become more spiritual the older we get if we always remained in the exact same place. in the end it's all just a matter of these two forces, of resonance, order and balance.