not knowing what I might see?
Did he give me the gift of compassion
to help my fellow man?

When God made me.
When God made me.
When God made me.

sirdipswitch
20th April 2014, 14:18
God/Source, made you as an Immortal Spirit, as a little piece of Himself/Itself, to send you into the physical, to experience for Itself. You, make you, in this life, and every other that you have ever lived, or will. A little piece of Source... experiencing for Itself. AND.. you needn't wait for death, to return to... who YOU, really are.

joeecho
20th April 2014, 15:27
".....AND.. you needn't wait for death, to return to... who YOU, really are."

Beautiful, sirdipwitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZSb0JCWcXk

Lifebringer
20th April 2014, 15:53
I think of us as arteries in the extremities of the body of Christ. We bring in the emotions so Source/Creator and God can feel all the lives of every being in all the universes of universes and planets of live beings and creation. It's so "IT" KNOWS all, and the watchers are also a part. Can you imagine a serial killer who has no compassion for the victim, and the watcher watching all the time and sending that back? Wow, they must be very busy with the greedy who show, little to NO compassion for others below their income status.

Brings to mind when Moses went back and forth to Pharoah, to try and soften his heart, and free the Hebrews, yet he listened not, and was destroyed.:wizard:

When God Made Me...

When God made me, it was for this time
It was for all, who were left behind
To lend a hand, a thought/prayer or gift
To lift others up, when they're too tired to lift

When God made me, it was to end the fairy tale
That I'm little to nothing, in a world full of males
To shatter the idea, if nothing to give
To ensure other women like me, have a good chance to live
Without shackles or prisons on my mind, to forgive.

When God made me, he thought of you
And you, and you, and you, and you
We're all in this together, this life of emotion
Our spirits will survive, any turning of the oceans

For when God made me, it was to encourage
Anyone seeking answers, and not be discouraged
For the times we live now, require much courage

When God made me, I trust he knew what he was doing
The knowledge of life told, now seems all ungluing
So the seekers will seek and always keep going
To every hill, every dale, every city, every dwelling
To spread and correct the truth, that is part of our being.

When God made me, I had a few insecurities
Programmed because of color
The world's an obscurity
Tis time for the truth
To endure and to be.

Chester
20th April 2014, 16:24
God/Source, made you as an Immortal Spirit, as a little piece of Himself/Itself, to send you into the physical, to experience for Itself. You, make you, in this life, and every other that you have ever lived, or will. A little piece of Source... experiencing for Itself. AND.. you needn't wait for death, to return to... who YOU, really are.

We share precisely the same view - All these songs, stories, even words we share and enjoy are, at best, metaphors, pointers to that truth that I am, today, Who I am... even when I want to play the game of separation.

sirdipswitch
20th April 2014, 16:31
In the aftermath of the massacre at Wounded Knee Creek, a Lakota Woman, said to her Mother: "The greatest thing you ever taught me... was to Endure."

Lifebringer
20th April 2014, 16:31

No wonder they hid the Dead Sea Scrolls in the high hills of the desert. People back then simply didn't want people to be, who they truly were in spirit, unless they were programming how others should act, according the grouping/tribe/religion/Governments/Kingship/Princes/Queens. It all depends on how the "elites and knowledgeable" were honest in their teaching, or manipulative, to obtain wealth off every soul on the planet. If they didn't have "their" religion, then the other person/soul's idea of feeling God, was destroyed or hidden from their generations, so the programmer, and or "conqueror's religion survived, and no one elses.

Phew, and to think they never take a day off, until they need one. Watchers/Recorders who never tire.
Do you feel your guides now, your higher self?

Of course you do. It's YOU.
It's the side that no one can turn you away from, once you aren't intimidated by guns, abuse, lies, life of poverty, or criminal peer pressure. In fact when you see a wrong, you don't think about it, you just correct it or calm the situation. It's the side that fears nothing but not returning home when it's time, no matter the life on the planet. The planet will take care of that, when she's fed up, but what about the soul that doesn't know they are so lost, they are deaf to the messages of love, throughout the ages, and has wasted his soul's time on this emotional school of unconditional love and faith? They are hard to reach, and sometimes "so heartless and possessed by hate" that you put yourself in danger if you mention why they have NO friends calling or FB. Sometimes they are in your own family, and sometimes you just have to forgive their maladjusted problem solving skills. LOL.

I do hope I'm doing all I can for mine. It's not as hard as when I first started. I was clogged with lots of anger because of the truths I was finding, and it showed occasionally as a "shouting down/SCREAM ON EM to those speaking such hurtful things and who did the heartless things to people.
I never wished them dead, but I surely wished them no continuance for what they were doing to US the last century.
I hope I've learned and grown from all I've experienced, to be in the number of ramnant the rebuild this beautiful world, I've not seen physically yet, do to the years of double shifts and no vacations. I really want to see this country, but some places I simply would not be able to relax in on a vacation, no matter the beauty of the forest or mountains. I had better be out of town, before dark and in a hotel or city RV lot safe from what I call "vacationing coon hunting" where elderly simply disappear, and law enforcement in some states, are in on it.

It's Easter the Resurrection of Christs sitting at God's side after experiencing life on Earth with us, and forgiving us for NOT knowing the proper teachings, because of those who changed the word for control of the poors donations through the church.

Happy Christ's Resurrection Day! Three cheers for the Sons of God that incarnate as our teachers and live among us still today in Spirit.

Happy Universal Birth Day Yeshua/Jesus Christ!

Agape
20th April 2014, 19:00
...he played harp ..

and what did he say .. and what did he say ..

I asked the mountain breeze it blew frozen mist to my face ..

I asked the ocean waves ..they mourningly whispered .. isn't that ok..

I asked the cherry tree ..it said give me a hug and I'll tell you.

In its wooden veins I've heard the life singing ..like mine

TeoJ9STx1c8

:hug:

Shezbeth
20th April 2014, 19:18
I would love to see/hear a qualification/validation of the above.

I am sure these words are fascinating respective to the individuals, and see that there is conviction present in they who speak, but fascination and conviction are not synonyomous with truth. Indeed, fascination is more prevalent amongst the nescient and ignorant than in the scient.

How long and in how many was there conviction that the world was flat? How long and in how many was there fascination in the pleasure of the gods in ritual sacrifice? Other such examples are innumerable.

I am sure that there is an endorphin release in response to reading/presenting the above - and likewise from the materials and sources from which such conviction originates - as evidenced by their iteration and reiteration for millennia. I must assume it is gratifying to the individual (whether they be receiving or presenting), but there are some for whom such material is base vacuousness and romantic speculation.

conk
21st April 2014, 16:53
I would love to see/hear a qualification/validation of the above.

I am sure these words are fascinating respective to the individuals, and see that there is conviction present in they who speak, but fascination and conviction are not synonyomous with truth. Indeed, fascination is more prevalent amongst the nescient and ignorant than in the scient.

How long and in how many was there conviction that the world was flat? How long and in how many was there fascination in the pleasure of the gods in ritual sacrifice? Other such examples are innumerable.

I am sure that there is an endorphin release in response to reading/presenting the above - and likewise from the materials and sources from which such conviction originates - as evidenced by their iteration and reiteration for millennia. I must assume it is gratifying to the individual (whether they be receiving or presenting), but there are some for whom such material is base vacuousness and romantic speculation.

Study physics. Science meets spirit. There is no thing that is not God. There is no thing that is not attached to all other things.