PDA

View Full Version : Can You Feel The Vibrations?

sirdipswitch
20th April 2014, 18:40
I first felt the vibrations, while sitting in my pick-up reading. It suddenly dawned on me that I must have left it running and reached over to turn the key off. It "was" off. I stepped on the throttle, (ok humor me on that one. cc.) nothing happened. I got out, and could then feel the vibrations just standing the on solid ground.

Fast foreward 10 years, and 10 miles, (as the crow flies) from there, and I'm sitting in front of my local laundromat, where I do laundry, in my pick-up, and again feel those same vibrations. Got out, still felt them. Walked over and placed my finger tips very lightly on the LARGE laundromat window, and could feel the glass vibrating. I have noticed what seemed like an increase, not in frequency, but magnitude. And now, sitting here, at home, reading on my computer, I can feel them. Eastern Washington state, in the USofA.

I ask people at the laundromat if they can feel it, to eliminate the possibility that I may just be going nuts. cc. (chuckle chuckle). They look at me as though I am, but are then quite surprised that they feel it also. Now that I have mentioned it to them.

I always felt that it was the springs of the pick-up that amplified it to the point that you could notice it more. Sitting at home I can only feel it when sitting in a hard chair.

Can anyone feel it anyplace else? Try it. Just sit in your car without it running or anything else turned on. Then get out and see if you feel it just standing. Can you feel the vibrations sitting at your kitchen/diningroom table?

Guess what? Now that you are aware of it, it will drive you nuts. Cuz there ain't a thing you can do about it, but wonder. ccccc.

Now you too can enjoy those Good Vibrations. cc.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
20th April 2014, 18:46
What part of the state? Only place near here showing anything was close to Tri Cities.
And some tiny ones in Wenatchee.

:(

It's weird you mention this cause yesterday or the day before I started wondering and suppressed the thought.

I.e. i ignore them, so i might not notice right now. Sometimes I don't even notice when I've left the car on while getting gas in Oregon lol.

joeecho
20th April 2014, 19:35
"Now you too can enjoy those Good Vibrations." :)

Everything and anything is vibratory.

Maybe you're feeling yourself?

Try not doing THAT too much in public or you're going to draw attention to yourself.... and not the good kind! :p

Sidney
20th April 2014, 20:00
Yes I can feel it too.

Flash
20th April 2014, 20:10
i am livng in a city. Everything is always vibrating somewhere. And even in a city, this morning i could hear a woodpecker pecking his tree - i have heard him for a year at the same time in the morning, and they do not migrate out of here in winter. So this was one kind of vibration.

What i often feel, but do not hear much, is a very deep low vibration, i can feel it more at night and early morning. Very bothersome because it vibrates through my bed.

crosby
20th April 2014, 20:52
the strangest thing for me is, i didn't realize i was vibrating until one morning when i rolled over, just waking up, and all vibrations around me just stopped. i felt such a peaceful calm for just a few moments. then the vibration patterns started again. it is kind of strange, because i can actually see things vibrating at certain times of the day, but i do not really feel them until they cease and then begin again. very strange.... hmmm.....
warmest,
crosby

DeDukshyn
20th April 2014, 20:55
The vibrations I occasionally feel are not physical, although you wouldn't know th difference and would have to prove to yourself they are not (i.e. observing a glass of water to see if it ripples). The vibrations I feel emanate from my solar plexus, usually when in a very relaxed state.

Lifebringer
20th April 2014, 21:12
Not gonna drive me nuts, I go with the flow and let it go through me and into and through me.

Let it go and let it flow!:cool:

Lifebringer
20th April 2014, 21:27
The vibrations I occasionally feel are not physical, although you wouldn't know th difference and would have to prove to yourself they are not (i.e. observing a glass of water to see if it ripples). The vibrations I feel emanate from my solar plexus, usually when in a very relaxed state.
Yes but I literally feel the earth's vibration and unless I'm wrong and it's a quake, I'm sure its the vibration because when I feel it, time seems to slow/aware type knowing, as the humming/buzzing occurs/goes on.(sorry that's the best way I can explain it)

Flash
20th April 2014, 21:46

Well, you mean you are like ..... purring! ;)

Billy
20th April 2014, 21:50
Sorry, I could not resist.:tongue1:

d8rd53WuojE

Peace

SPIRIT WOLF
20th April 2014, 22:17
Schuman Resonance?

RunningDeer
20th April 2014, 23:57
Iím experiencing different kinds of vibrations:

When I pay attention to my body, itíll vibrate right to my core. It happens at will for the last couple of years. While sitting in a chair on my deck this morning, I was playing around with the vibration, and a sparrow landed on my head three times. I thanked it for the confirmation.

I hear a high pitch song in both ears for about half the day. Itís been like this for about a week and a half.

Of late, when I walk on the grass, the earth and I are in subtle conversation.

When I walk in the state forest, I hear a song vibration through the trees. Iím unable to make out the message, but I always come away feeling grounded and at peace.

Over the last couple of years, Iíve awoken from a full body vibration thatís so intense it reverberates into the mattress.

DeDukshyn
21st April 2014, 00:19

Hehe, sort of, but its an ethereal purr ;)

Nat_Lee
21st April 2014, 03:59

DeDukshyn youre a cat ? ;)

Funny Flash !!!

Have a nice day you all !!

Tesla_WTC_Solution
21st April 2014, 04:10
Ooooh. Fairy Friend and i were talking about the Earthquake Sensitive community,
they report "pulsating/vibrating" feelings when a big one is coming lol

just FYI not necessarily a believer but its possible

sirdipswitch
21st April 2014, 12:56
the strangest thing for me is, i didn't realize i was vibrating until one morning when i rolled over, just waking up, and all vibrations around me just stopped. i felt such a peaceful calm for just a few moments. then the vibration patterns started again. it is kind of strange, because i can actually see things vibrating at certain times of the day, but i do not really feel them until they cease and then begin again. very strange.... hmmm.....
warmest,
crosby

Cool... and be aware, that it just might be your HS, preparing you for OBE. ccc.

sirdipswitch
21st April 2014, 13:15
Running Deer... the music of creation. so cool when we can hear it. I love "jumping" to the Giant Readwoods and Sequoias of Northen California, and "hugging" the large ones, to experience all that they have "witnessed" in their 300 years of life. And jumping also to Utah, to hug the Aspen, that are the oldest trees in this country. (more than 4,000 years) Did y'all know that Aspen roots never die, but grow continually, and just keep on spredding out and growing new trees, as they spred, and when you hug one tree in the stand, you are actually hugging the roots, and their extended age. yep. it is so.

Jake
21st April 2014, 13:16
warmest,
crosby

Cool... and be aware, that it just might be your HS, preparing you for OBE. ccc.

I knew what you were getting at!! :) I first felt the vibrations when I was a child. They always scared me... They can be very powerful, or they can be light and barely noticeable...

The vibrational state (http://uk.iacworld.org/how-to-achieve-vibrational-state-a-step-by-step-guide/) is a precursor to OBE,, and can be a powerful platform for other visionary experiences...

Not all 'projectors' will experience the vibrational state. Not all vibrations will bring about an OBE... There is an element of choice that is many times forgotten, too... I have never been able to move around or experience the vibrational state unless I was in deep trance and/or paralyzed...

When I first started writing about my OBE experiences,,, the word 'vibrational' was not a word... now it is used quite often... :) (vibratory) lol... ccccc

For those of you who have not experienced the vibrational state,, there is some pretty good research out there..

Here (http://www.astralinfo.org/?s=vibrational+state) is a good place to start... There seems to be a difference of opinion when it comes to the William Buhlman methodology,,, but I will recommend Buhlman,, whole heartedly!!! I have spoken with him, and feel that he is a genuinely good dude!!! He has a very 'western' take on the phenomenon,, but he can explain it better than me...

We are having OBEs... notice sometime......

love to all
Jake.

sirdipswitch
21st April 2014, 13:26
Hey Billy.. cool to see someone pick up on the Humor side of my post. ccc.

Zaya
21st April 2014, 13:27
I felt them in bed all last night. Not my normal body vibrations. These seemed to be from the earth. As a matter of fact, I believe my cat feels them too. He refused to sleep with me last night, and all morning he was hiding acting very spooked. This is very unnatural for him...

sirdipswitch
21st April 2014, 13:41
Hey Jake!!! Thanks for the input and an excellent link.

But... these ain't the vibrations of goin OBE. But, a "nuther" animal entirely. cc. These are just as I said, a vibration you can "feel' in yer "tail", or standing on solid ground. Next time you walk by a "Large" window, place your finger tips very lightly on its' surface, and you will feel this vibration. It's as though something deep within the Earth, is causing it.

sirdipswitch
21st April 2014, 13:46
I felt them in bed all last night. Not my normal body vibrations. These seemed to be from the earth. As a matter of fact, I believe my cat feels them too. He refused to sleep with me last night, and all morning he was hiding acting very spooked. This is very unnatural for him...

YEP!!! That's the ones. cc. And animals can most certainly feel it. I've asked my dog. cc. And now it don't scare her anylonger. ccc.

WhiteFeather
21st April 2014, 14:08
Many times i get a buzzing sensation in my upper leg and i think it may be my cel phone ringing in vibration mode. I dig into my pocket and notice my cel phone is not on my person. These vibrations are weird. I also get the ringing in the ears as well. It such a good vibration. And If i may......enjoy this Marky Mark - Funky bunch tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s

sirdipswitch
21st April 2014, 14:37
I do the very same with the very same results into my right shirt pocket, White feather. Yep ! Strange!

1:52 was bout all I could "handle", of yor "Tunes". ccc. Don't seem to fit, with yor avatar pic, either. ccc.

raregem
21st April 2014, 14:49
Consider underground boring. Sounds like "secret" tunnels being created. Remember the huge boring tool?
Sorry I do not know how to add a pix to show re: the humongous boring tool.

sirdipswitch
21st April 2014, 16:00
Consider underground boring. Sounds like "secret" tunnels being created. Remember the huge boring tool?
Sorry I do not know how to add a pix to show re: the humongous boring tool.

Could be, never know for sure.

Don't need to fill this thread with a bunch of NTBM pics, but here's a good link to an excellent artical on NTBMs' (nuclear tunnel borring machines) and a video that talks about underground bases. Scroll down under picture and click, "Show More", for the artical, and more pics of the NTBMs'.

http://www.sheepletv.com/nuclear-tunnel-boring-machines-switzerland-has-nothing-on-us-2/

Sidney
21st April 2014, 16:06

I don't know what part of the country you are in, but all yesterday I was aware of vibrations, and my 3 cats were being VERY squirrelly.(much moreso than normal:) )
I feel it is related to the solar storm and related earth movements. It is all connected to the suns activity IMO.

Zaya
21st April 2014, 16:11

I don't know what part of the country you are in, but all yesterday I was aware of vibrations, and my 3 cats were being VERY squirrelly.(much moreso than normal:) )
I feel it is related to the solar storm and related earth movements. It is all connected to the suns activity IMO.

I am on the East Coast. It probably is the solar activity. With all these earth quakes, though, I feel something big coming. As a matter of fact, I have TWO cats, and they both behaved strangely yesterday.

We were all three lounging on the bed when they both (almost asleep) suddenly perked up, looked very afraid, and stared into the same spot on my wall. I have no idea what that was about because it was imperceptible to me. I did not hear or feel anything in that moment. They were so spooked that they never came back. Typically they cuddle all night.

NancyV
21st April 2014, 16:15
Since you're in Washington state maybe you're hearing Mt. St Helens building up for another big burp. In case St Helens does erupt I'm in a great place to have a good view, the little town of Woodland WA. We're not only probably in the path of a huge eruption but in the highest flood zone near the Lewis river. I just LOVE living dangerously! :p

ps: I do also feel vibrations often

sirdipswitch
21st April 2014, 18:20
St Helens could very well burp again, it's been rumbling almost continually ever since it burped in 1980. I think though that you may be in an OK place, cuz last time, everything came east. And it was the Toutle river that flooded last time, not the Lewis. So ya might be ok. cc.

The first time was fun, and i lived in hayden Lake, Idaho. We got 1 1/2 inches of ash. Took most of the next day to hose it off of my roof. A friend that I worked with, ( we were both leased to the same company out of great Falls, Montana, lived inMoses Lake, Washington. and they got "8 inches". I was 275 miles away, as the crow flies, and he was 150 miles.

I had to fabricate a special filters to keep ash from destroying the engines on my Truck, cars, and even lawn mower. I had 10 acres that I was going to retire on, untill I became disabled, and had to give up that idea, and was doing some "dirt work", with a tractor, and couldn't believe, when I dug just a couple of inches, there was a 1 inch layer of ash. More than 20 years after the mountain burped.

Here's a bit more to think on. (may seem a bit off topic, but I figure it all fits together with all of the earth changes and "stuff" we seem to be talkin about here. cc.) Spokane, Wa, is finally gettin a N&S Freeway. Up on the far North end of town I watched as everything was taking place and guess what??? They uncovered a layer of about 60 feet thick of, "Volcanic Ash". Yep. Earth changes??? Yep... Mother can do a really "BIG" number on us if She wants!! Let's see now... we have "How" many volcanos... on the west coast.

Could all this "Vibrating" cause them to "burp"??? Dunno!! ccc.:wizard:

Strat
21st April 2014, 20:10
Many times i get a buzzing sensation in my upper leg and i think it may be my cel phone ringing in vibration mode. I dig into my pocket and notice my cel phone is not on my person.

Happens to me so often I've dubbed the phenomenon 'phantom rings.'

Fairy Friend
21st April 2014, 20:11
For me personally, I am sensing Earth changes and a lot of solar activity.

Valley
21st April 2014, 21:35
I sense the "tides of consciousness"... turning a corner of sorts. Perhaps all these mysterious "vibrations" are indicators of a change in consciousness, having something to do with inter-dimensional influences. I am also focused on "deflating" any hype, or hopes, for major Earth upheavals... these are not "possible futures" I wish to "energize". We can change the world with many other more "mellow" methods. :yes4: