PDA

View Full Version : The "Tidal Wave of Consciousness"... Is Gathering Momentum and Cascading Across the Planet'

Valley
21st April 2014, 03:44
This is quite possibly the most powerful force for change in the world today... the power of the collective consciousness. Even a smaller group consciousness I feel has the ability to affect the total collective consciousness in very effective ways. Just the idea of focusing on consciousness itself can spread this awareness immediately, to all receptive "channels" around the globe. Then we can focus on these "channels" then sharing this awareness using their unique abilities. The message I would suggest we send down these lines of consciousness is that NOW is the Time to change the world in Major ways which will be of benefit to ALL peoples, animals, plants, air, waters, and soil... and this should happen in the most peaceful and positive ways... and we would also like to see this happen quickly and smoothely... : )

andrewgreen
21st April 2014, 04:38
The global situation from a rational view looks impossible but like you say the tidal wave of an increase in consciousness also looks unstoppable. We're essentially in a paradox which I believe can be described as glitches in the matrix so I figure from a spiritual view its been designed this way.

Valley
21st April 2014, 05:20
I that feel it's time now to call in the "Clean-up Crew"... and that would be US! Those who have begun to recognize the "power of the mind", "Law of Attraction", "mind over matter", "Placebo Effect", "power of Manifestation", "power of prayer", etc... We have been shown in many areas of documented research, and likely in our own lives... how our consciousness has direct effects on the "physical reality". I have also personally seen multitudes of examples of this in my life... so I figured... why not take it to the next "level" and focus on the World in general terms and see if others would like to join in. From my experience, we should begin to see evidence in the world in major ways... by as soon as tomorrow... if we begin working on this now.

Valley
21st April 2014, 20:22
"We Love this Planet!"
"We Love the peoples!"
"We Love the animals!"
"We Love the plants!"
"We Love the soil!"
"We Love the waters!"
"We Love the air!"
"We actually "give a care!" : )

LOVE is the "Great Healer"... Yes? :meeting:

Fairy Friend
21st April 2014, 20:34
You would think being a grandmother I would know how to clean up a mess. But I must admit I have trouble motivating myself.

Specifically I have been thinking about rain barrels and a charity or foundation but I don't have the time for such as that. So I am at least putting thoughts out there that people put in rain barrels. I did dig the around and did not find any buddy that actually runs around and puts rain barrels in for free for people. I thought that would be at a cool idea and a simple one. It should save money for people and their wallets, help the local environment buffer for floods and droughts, and eventually help stop algae blooms from prosperous and fertilizers down the road In Our lake system. On the back burner for now. I don't even have a rain barrel on my own home.

Life is messy. I have witnessed many messes. I have tried to visualize a better world. I try to visualize one in the near future and one in a slightly farther future.

Valley
21st April 2014, 22:24
I have learned from my own extensive "manifestation" successes that in order to have greater "results" it helps if you get specific with what it is exactly that you would like to see... and then to use the "appropriate" energy to go along with your visualizations... appropriate, in this case means to have a positive/youthful/loving frame of mind and to "hold" this energy throughout your envisionings.

In this thread, I would think it would also be helpful if we envision all of us in a circle around the planet, in our perspective places, and doing this as one "Unified" Force. :grouphug:

Valley
22nd April 2014, 03:41
Thanks Andrew... I think one of the main "tools" to help us move through this "tight spot" is to leave behind our internal mental struggling matches with what are not happy with in the world... then to begin focusing our energies clearly on what we can do in our day-to-day lives which will help make a difference. These forums are an excellent "place" where we can "hash things out" together, and I am very grateful to have this opportunity here to share with everyone.
:grouphug:

GuyFox
22nd April 2014, 06:26
You could be right...

It has been a while since I had ideas like this one, jumping into my head:

A PEACE HAVEN - for whistleblowers:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?70732-CREATING-SAFE-HAVENS-to-Protect-Whistleblowers-Suggestions-Please

Is this part of rising consciousness?

As Valley said above:
"it helps if you get specific with what it is exactly that you would like to see"

That new thread is the beginning of a GETTING SPECIFIC process.
But I cannot do it alone... Please join me in brainstorming about this, if you like it.

Valley
22nd April 2014, 19:34
Greetings GuyFox... Glad to see you moving forward on that thread. If that is your intent... then, yes it is a part of rising consciousness. :sad:

You could be right...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?70732-CREATING-SAFE-HAVENS-to-Protect-Whistleblowers-Suggestions-Please

As Valley said above:
"it helps if you get specific with what it is exactly that you would like to see"

But I cannot do it alone... Please join me in brainstorming about this, if you like it.

bogeyman
22nd April 2014, 20:22
There is certainly going to be a shift a move forward in many ways, it is all apart of the evolvement of us and the planet

STR
23rd April 2014, 01:52
This is quite possibly the most powerful force for change in the world today... the power of the collective consciousness. Even a smaller group consciousness I feel has the ability to affect the total collective consciousness in very effective ways. Just the idea of focusing on consciousness itself can spread this awareness immediately, to all receptive "channels" around the globe. Then we can focus on these "channels" then sharing this awareness using their unique abilities. The message I would suggest we send down these lines of consciousness is that NOW is the Time to change the world in Major ways which will be of benefit to ALL peoples, animals, plants, air, waters, and soil... and this should happen in the most peaceful and positive ways... and we would also like to see this happen quickly and smoothely... : )

Yes and it could be that indeed we are using the power potential of these forums and the ability to link our minds and thought patterns to the same end. Perhaps instead of chatting we should be manifesting with intention that which we hope to see within the space we occupy. If the space is alive, responsive and energetic to our thought impressions it would be prudent to test the theory out. Often times I have heard in recent months many people say and write that they wish they knew of somewhere else to go but where? No one knows where they'd go to leave whatever place they reside to escape what they see going on. Perhaps we should all that read this focus for the next week intently each morning for a new land mass to suddenly appear so that we can all claim it and move there. Chime Twilight Zone theme here! :alien:

Valley
23rd April 2014, 04:00
Yes... I agree STR, that these forums here are a perfect "setup" for us to "link our minds" and Unify our intentions, as you say. Chatting is fine with me also though, so that we can get "dialed in" on exactly what to focus on. I don't think a new land mass suddenly appearing is very practical though.

I do think it would be interesting if we can set up a particular time that we can all focus together on the Main Vision in the original posting. How does 9 PM Pacific Time sound to everyone?
If we work on this at the same time we may be able to pick up on our collective minds/energy and learn how to work with this... and potentially dial it in to a more powerful "force" for change. It's 9PM Pacific time right now... so I'm going to start Now and focus for at least the next 15 minutes. :grouphug:

Any other suggestions for a time which would work better for anyone???

Yes and it could be that indeed we are using the power potential of these forums and the ability to link our minds and thought patterns to the same end. Perhaps instead of chatting we should be manifesting with intention that which we hope to see within the space we occupy. If the space is alive, responsive and energetic to our thought impressions it would be prudent to test the theory out. Often times I have heard in recent months many people say and write that they wish they knew of somewhere else to go but where? No one knows where they'd go to leave whatever place they reside to escape what they see going on. Perhaps we should all that read this focus for the next week intently each morning for a new land mass to suddenly appear so that we can all claim it and move there. Chime Twilight Zone theme here! :alien:

GuyFox
23rd April 2014, 04:55
Greetings GuyFox... Glad to see you moving forward on that thread. If that is your intent... then, yes it is a part of rising consciousness. :sad:

You could be right...

As Valley said above:

The Chess pieces are moving all across the world now.
And soon TBTB (The B"st@rds That Be), are going to hear: "Checkmate!"

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/theultimateplan/Hand_moving_chess_pieces.png

I am not moving any pieces, but where I see something, I will do my best to keep people informed:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?70758-HOW-WE-CAN-WIN...-Beating-the-TBTB

And you are Right, the Internet has given Awake-and-Aware people an opportunity to help "crowd source" a solution to the mess that TBTB have put is into.

Ironically, maybe they have done us a favor by forcing us to save ourselves the only way we could, by linking our minds and our intentions in this positive effort.

Valley
23rd April 2014, 20:29
Right after I first started this thread I could feel a very powerful Love/Compassion energy building very quickly, so I really feel that we can make some major strides quickly with this "experiment" when we learn to "work with" and focus this Healing Energy. I am going to continue to focus on sending this energy back to the whole Planet and all the peoples, animals, water, and air... whenever I feel a "surge"... and also focus on sending it back to everyone else who reads this and/or wants to be a part of this experiment. So I suggest you do the same when you feel a powerful, warm energy, in the heart chakra area when you come to this thread, or any time throughout your day. (I can feel it building up again right now as I write this.) I also recommend... whenever you feel this "energy" building, to take several deep breaths and allow the energy to build up even stronger within your whole body.

Please share any of your experiences with feeling and working with this "healing heart energy"(HHE)... if you feel so inclined. I think this is also important to share our experiences with this HHE so we can learn to verify, amplify, and work with it more effectively. :nod:

:ear:

sheme
23rd April 2014, 21:02
A story I heard- The native American had to do a rain prayer, the DJ asked to go along, after many hours driving and walking to the sacred place the DJ looked on as the Native American walked to centre of the sacred place and gave thanks for the rain, disappointed he asked where's the ceremony? "We bring the request to the now-we believe it is done, we never wish for the prayer with future tense as this will stay in the future. They walked back to the car in the rain.
I like the way he took his power. We must learn to do the same. We affect our mother Earth with our love for her in the now, she reciprocates and loves us in the now with the fruit and flowers and birdsong and clean air to breath. I thank her for her gifts I take them they are mine to receive.

Valley
23rd April 2014, 22:09
I love this story you shared sheme... this is how I have observed "our power" taking shape in my life as well. Just to do your visualizations/prayers/intentions, wholeheartedly and clearly... and then just release them to "go out" and to do their "work". The way I see us "taking our power" is simply to realize that it is always with us. By doing experiments, watching for verifications, and communicating our experiences back with each other, we should also come to realize this.
I can feel another "surge" of the HHE building up again right now...

A story I heard- The native American had to do a rain prayer, the DJ asked to go along, after many hours driving and walking to the sacred place the DJ looked on as the Native American walked to centre of the sacred place and gave thanks for the rain, disappointed he asked where's the ceremony? "We bring the request to the now-we believe it is done, we never wish for the prayer with future tense as this will stay in the future. They walked back to the car in the rain.
I like the way he took his power. We must learn to do the same. We affect our mother Earth with our love for her in the now, she reciprocates and loves us in the now with the fruit and flowers and birdsong and clean air to breath. I thank her for her gifts I take them they are mine to receive.

Valley
23rd April 2014, 22:20
Another "technique" I just thought of to Turbo-Boost our "efforts" here would be to visualize sending out this HHE (healing heart energy) to the other "workers" here and then "see" it then being sent out through them... back into the planet. Kind of like building up an amplified resonant energy pattern.

GuyFox
23rd April 2014, 22:38
Without wanting to sound offensive...
Valley, I really do not see how that is going to change anything.

I see lots of talk about sending energy... and lots of talk on other threads.
I got into this discussion elsewhere, when someone recommended THIS video:

Vzsg7GUFofg

Excerpt:
"And the taking of the responsibility for that, which some perceive as blame or guilt or "I caused this for myself"
No, no, no, no, no
Please do not go there
Taking of responsibility for that, the realising that you're at the cause is the only way that you can have the power to change it
Because if you are not at cause, then you're saying that someone else is
And you're giving the only power to change it to them, the proverbial, mythical 'them' that exist out there, where they are
No, dear ones, you're the cause
You are where the change comes from"

I do not agree with this.

To make the change, we have different roles to play. But we need an entire Team.

If I am ready to play "my role", and the rest of the team does not come together, nothing happens.

Here's a thread on Pr-A about How To WIn:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?70758-HOW-WE-CAN-WIN...-Beating-the-TBTB

When the thread dies prematurely, with so few suggestions on What-To-Do, apart from one person,

it shows people are not ready for real change, despite all the pretty talk.

Tell me. please, how is "sending energy" on its own, going to change anything?
Where is the rest of the Team for Change? Maybe they need to come together first,
for your "Energy Sending" to work. Most of them are still asleep on their sofas.
Do you think your radiant energy is enough to wake them up. I sincerely doubt it.

Again, no offense is intended. Maybe it will work.
But I would believe it more, if/when I saw the Team was assembling on the field.
I am waiting and watching for that. There are some positive signs, but I want to see MORE.

Valley
23rd April 2014, 22:54
Have patience Skywalker... I can feel the HHE building much more now, and it sounds as if you may also... so I know this is working. We should not expect to have it all figured out yet, or use our minds to try and talk us out of it. This manifesting is an ability I have already proven to myself many times over without nearly this much energy behind it... so I have no doubts in my mind whatsoever that this is having major effects in the world. Why don't we just give it a few days and see what stories we will see develop in the world?

Can anyone else feel this warm, glowing, healing energy?

GuyFox
24th April 2014, 00:49
http://images.topix.com/gallery/up-H4CHIS1O7RNS6E5V.jpg

Okay. Well maybe you are right - and I am just ... a "grasshopper", lacking knowledge.

But my concern is ... I think we need to have a more action-oriented focus, and my own thoughts go to this thought:

WHERE IS THE TEAM? (needed to make the change),
and what are YOU AND I doing to bring that team together ?
And, of course:
What is the role that I will be playing in making the change.

Valley
24th April 2014, 02:08
That was one of my favorite TV shows... back in the "day"... (no more TV for me).

The key I see for us, is to free ourselves from the limiting thoughts that keep jumping into our minds, trying to say... "we can't do this, unless we have that first"... even if it is just for short periods of time while visualizing, at first. We need to be like a child in a playground, experimenting with a new toy... without the thoughts of exactly what is going to happen, or how... Just enjoying the process, bathing in the HHE and staying in the moment. When a limiting thought tries to "capture" our attention, recognize it clearly as a limiting thought... then dismiss it for the emptiness that it contains... and immediately refocus and begin again. It gets easy to spot the limited thoughts when you start to watch for them as such... and easier to dismiss them as being empty shells of a "conditioned" mind. Just takes a little mental practice.

We will be watching world events as they unfold from day to day, and observing what progress is being made and posting "breakthrough" stories up here on the thread... you're welcome to cover that area, or anyone else in the "neighborhood", if you like. You're welcome to continue asking any challenging questions you can come up with and we can continue "hashing them out" here for others to follow... as we get this more "dialed in". There seem to be many "waiting in the wings"... so we should just continue the dialogue, keep enjoying the "energy", keep visualizing, and see who else has any input of any kind.
:peep: :couch2: :washing: :behindsofa:
[QUOTE=GuyFox;826458]http://images.topix.com/gallery/up-H4CHIS1O7RNS6E5V.jpg

Lone Bean
24th April 2014, 02:42
I have been wanting to participate in a large group meditation for positive world change. I just never hear about them. I know that it only takes the square root of one percent of the population to meditate/pray together and miraculous events can occur. I feel that the only thing that will change our world for the better, and heal the near term extinction events which are happening right now, is a radical change in the group conscience. We need to evolve or perish (often said by Mike Ruppert, may he rest in peace). We, as the human race need to spiritually evolve in a tremen-
dous leap right now if this planet and all who rely on her for their lives are to survive.

Fairy Friend
24th April 2014, 03:49
I'm in. Although I can't commit to a specific time of day so I will send energy and put it in Que and it will get to you when you need it. Probably 9 p.m. Pacific time. And I will focus like your first post says but also I will focus specifically on rain barrels and planting trees and safe haven for whistleblowers. Which wasn't on my mind but GuyFox mentioned it so now its in my mind and I can't get it out of my mind (thanks). I have found its better to just let it flow. Part of the team.

Valley
24th April 2014, 03:53
Welcome, Lone Bean... you are alone no longer. : ) Any suggestions or questions are welcome of course. I feel like this group here has a lot of potential and will continue to "pick up steam" as we continue to see major breakthroughs take place on the world stage. I continue to feel this surging HHE I've been speaking of... as it continues to expand well beyond the Heart chakra area and filling the whole body now. We just want to keep this going and keep sending it back through the group and into the whole planet... and especially into the Hearts of Everyone else on the planet. As we continue to keep building and spreading out this Energy... I feel it will begin to affect everyone on the planet who is open to it, and affect their decision-making from moment to moment... having a powerful cascading effect around the world.

Valley
24th April 2014, 04:01
Beautiful... Any time you think of it throughout the day is good too... especially when you feel any "surges" of the healing energy within you... or any time you come back to the thread here is perfect too. Send the energy to everyone who has participated so far in any way... we don't want to leave anyone out of the "equation". I support you in the rain barrels and tree planting efforts as well, and I'm focusing on many more whistleblowers "breaking free" and coming forward also. :horn:

I'm in. Although I can't commit to a specific time of day so I will send energy and put it in Que and it will get to you when you need it. Probably 9 p.m. Pacific time. And I will focus like your first post says but also I will focus specifically on rain barrels and planting trees and safe haven for whistleblowers. Which wasn't on my mind but GuyFox mentioned it so now its in my mind and I can't get it out of my mind (thanks). I have found its better to just let it flow. Part of the team.

onawah
24th April 2014, 06:17
That's beautiful. I have a Native American friend who is always trying to explain that state of consciousness to me, and for some reason, this really helps me to see it more clearly. Thanks.

ulli
24th April 2014, 09:39
Yes... I agree STR, that these forums here are a perfect "setup" for us to "link our minds" and Unify our intentions, as you say. Chatting is fine with me also though, so that we can get "dialed in" on exactly what to focus on. I don't think a new land mass suddenly appearing is very practical though.

I do think it would be interesting if we can set up a particular time that we can all focus together on the Main Vision in the original posting. How does 9 PM Pacific Time sound to everyone?
If we work on this at the same time we may be able to pick up on our collective minds/energy and learn how to work with this... and potentially dial it in to a more powerful "force" for change. It's 9PM Pacific time right now... so I'm going to start Now and focus for at least the next 15 minutes. :grouphug:

Any other suggestions for a time which would work better for anyone???

The best times for directing focus to have our visions come true are:
dawn, midday, sunset and midnight.

These are the times when the veil that separates dimensions is thinner,
allowing communications between us down here and the higher worlds.
So it is not really necessary that people agree to focus all at the same moment in time.

As the earth rotates on its axis,
and there is a grid of high-consciousness beings spanning the entire globe,
each sending focus at those moments, dawn, midday, sunset and midnight,
then there is a continual flow of consciousness-raising energies
which will manifest the healing the earth and its inhabitants need.

ulli
24th April 2014, 09:50

Okay. Well maybe you are right - and I am just ... a "grasshopper", lacking knowledge.

But my concern is ... I think we need to have a more action-oriented focus, and my own thoughts go to this thought:

And, of course:

Teams like this are hidden in plain sight.
There are more of them than you can count.
Some of them use smoke screens of chattiness, banter and light humor,
cultivating an air of superficiality so as not to become the targets of those with an opposite agenda.

Valley
24th April 2014, 17:06
I'm not sure exactly what you are suggesting here Ulli?†I think we should stay focused on the "work" at hand here, and not get sidetracked by talking about anyone with "opposite agendas".

And, of course:

cultivating an air of superficiality so as not to become the targets of those with an opposite agenda.

Valley
24th April 2014, 17:34
Any time is a good time to do healing work, in my view... any time that you have readily available, that is. I agree that we don't all need to focus at the same times, but I do think that this definitely does "boost" the energies significantly... for myself, I can feel the difference in the energy when others are "working" at the same time.

The best times for directing focus to have our visions come true are:
dawn, midday, sunset and midnight.

These are the times when the veil that separates dimensions is thinner,
allowing communications between us down here and the higher worlds.
So it is not really necessary that people agree to focus all at the same moment in time.

As the earth rotates on its axis,
and there is a grid of high-consciousness beings spanning the entire globe,
each sending focus at those moments, dawn, midday, sunset and midnight,
then there is a continual flow of consciousness-raising energies
which will manifest the healing the earth and its inhabitants need.

Valley
24th April 2014, 17:49
While we are at it here, I have another focus for our healing energies... and that is to send the HHE back to all who have participated here, in the comments, the "thanks", and even to the rest of the readers... so that each will be healed of any health condition that they may be dealing with within their bodies... and also healing any mental or emotional struggles they may be going through. I think this should also help to get much better results for our combined "focused manifestations" for the whole planet. This is an optional focus, of course, but I am "adding this to my list".

Fairy Friend
24th April 2014, 17:58
I don't sense any dark energy or opposing agendas here. I just sense positive intent and healing energies.

thank you for the healing energies.

ulli
24th April 2014, 21:00
I'm not sure exactly what you are suggesting here Ulli... are you trying to cast a "dark shadow" on our group here and disrupt our healing work for the planet? I think we should stay focused on the "work" at hand here, and not get sidetracked by talking about anyone with "opposite agendas".

And, of course:

I started a thread called "Here and Now...What's Happening?" three years ago, which to my surprise has kept going and even thriving,
and where a small group of regulars practises exactly what you are proposing here.
So that's what was on my mind. The more threads like this there are, the better.
And I cultivated a smokescreen facade there, despite the fact that some misinterpreted its real purpose,
and criticised it for being just social chatting.
But that doesn't matter, because there is a real energy field being created, where people switch into higher mode.
So basically i was giving my approval for what you are doing. Sorry to have sounded obscure.

Valley
24th April 2014, 22:42
Ok, I see what you meant now... I misinterpreted it when I first looked at it... Thanks for the clarification... and sorry for "jumping the gun" on that.:rain: I do wish "those with other agendas" well also, though... so that they may "change their ways" for something more "meaningful"... I don't think we should exclude them from our "prayers".

I have posted on your thread you mentioned a few times... Is that the most viewed thread on the forums here?

Peace & Blessings...

Valley
25th April 2014, 06:54
If we put some "Good People" in positions of Power, I feel that major changes will take place very quickly... and I will add this particular "vision" to my "focus list". I also feel that "miracles" can take place with only a very few participants... if they are very clear minded, highly motivated, and they have a very big Heart. :juggle::dance3::angel:

I have been wanting to participate in a large group meditation for positive world change. I just never hear about them. I know that it only takes the square root of one percent of the population to meditate/pray together and miraculous events can occur. I feel that the only thing that will change our world for the better, and heal the near term extinction events which are happening right now, is a radical change in the group conscience. We need to evolve or perish (often said by Mike Ruppert, may he rest in peace). We, as the human race need to spiritually evolve in a tremen-
dous leap right now if this planet and all who rely on her for their lives are to survive.

Valley
25th April 2014, 08:24
The situation in the Ukraine is an important specific world focus I am adding to "the list"... to visualize a very fast and peaceful resolution between all "parties" involved taking place. This seems very important at this time on the "world stage"... so we can send over some enlightening "waves of consciousness" to that whole region for immediate "healing".

Wind
25th April 2014, 08:36
http://mrsmaloneysclass.weebly.com/uploads/2/0/7/9/20792172/4727981_orig.jpg

GuyFox
25th April 2014, 09:38
If we put some "Good People" in positions of Power, I feel that major changes will take place very quickly... and I will add this particular "vision" to my "focus list". I also feel that "miracles" can take place with only a very few participants... if they are very clear minded, highly motivated, and they have a very big Heart. :juggle::dance3::angel:

Yes. That would be wonderful.
But how do you suppose THAT might be engineered?
I would love to think there was some practical way to do that.

ulli
25th April 2014, 10:52

Starting at the grassroots level, where members of a community know one another.
Then outlaw all campaigning.
When Election Day comes, each community member votes via secret ballot for nine people whom they consider to be the most mature, spiritual, selfless, and capable to form the municipal council of their dreams.

Then all votes are counted and the nine people who have the most votes form the governing council.
They later convene their first meeting where amongst them, again using secret ballot, vote for the officers,
Such as chairman, vice chairman, secretary and treasurer.
Later they consult on the issues which have come to their attention and if there is no consensus on what solution to use, then majority vote determines which it is to be.
They also can appoint committees for the different branches of government, such as education, health, security, transport, care of the elderly.

After one year there are new elections, rinse and repeat. The community gets the government they deserve, since they are the ones who have chosen their leaders from their own midst, like cream rising to the top of the milk.

No more cesspits, where you-know-what rises to the top, where it floats forever.

Valley
25th April 2014, 14:44
The first thing I would suggest would be to allow for the possibility for this to happen within our own minds... then begin to formulate new ideas and questions... and "bounce" these off the ideas of others, so that a more refined "realm" of possibilities is developed... from which physical, on the ground, "steps" can then be made. Also to continue training the mind to get out of the habit of conflict oriented thinking... and to focus more on solution-oriented thinking.

As far the "miraculous" possibilities go... this would involve releasing the "attachment" of ourselves to our limited, "conditioned" thinking patterns, which have been projected onto us by a "confused" outside world... and to begin embracing purity of heart coupled with "heights" of emotion. :angel::whoo:

Delight
25th April 2014, 15:20
Hi Valley,
I noticed your tag lines.
earth
healing
love
manifesting
visualization

I feel as you these are my values for the experience of living. I feel too the Tidal wave of Consciousness is occurring. My passion is my focus on the underpinnings of what templates will be useful. I sense the templates like ideals. I can only imagine them broadly. The faith that something unprecedented is occurring means it is UNKNOWN. I can't understand how to repackage what I used to believe as "content necessary worth arguing for/against". I cannot see how the new will manifest but am confident my faith will be involved and my love for the earth and me and all to be Happy.

I can't see what content to put in? For instance with energy, I know over unity exists and that I can imagine progress not based on "growth" as in proliferation of material, but quality. So when I imagine myself, I imagine that my quality and then "your" quality synthesize and form (from what was offered), More than we separate had when we started.

I am confused by information and my own opinions like is nuclear "good or bad". Is there over population? What kind of government fits with sovereigns? I cannot imagine all the earth changes being quelled as they are not mine but a sentient being named Gaia. I would not want intervention for my own awakening body.

My vote is get more conscious and be at the perfect place and the perfect time with the perfection of the Universe. I can't say how that will look but I will know it when seen. SO being ill equipped to know anything now, I am seriously trusting I am entangled and in the midst of this Tidal wave and all is well.

"Feeling well being" is doable as my participation. I promise to lend my sense of perfect place, perfect timing, satisfaction and deep fulfillment for all to the goodness that is upwelling.

Valley
25th April 2014, 18:29
Welcome Delight... You shine much light on the situation... thank you for joining the "conversation". I agree with you that having "faith" in a brighter future for ourselves and the whole planet is one of the best "starting points", or "places" within ourselves, where we can find peace in these fast-paced and information-laced times.

Instead of thinking of ourselves as separate from the earth, Gaia... I would suggest that we can be looked at as her children, sprouting forth from her body, and always being intimately connected with her and her "processes". We can also relate to what changes "she" is going through, to what we are also going through... externally and internally. I also feel that she is definitely feeling and welcoming all the love and healing energies we are sending her way... and I think that this is also having the effect of easing her current transitional changes. So I feel it is definitely in our own best interests to keep sending her our love, and also gratitude to her for being such a nurturing "mother" to us all. Additionally, in her honor, I'd like to add another "focus" point for us to envision many more people on the planet taking more environmentally friendly actions in their day-to-day affairs. :hippie:

Hi Valley,
I noticed your tag lines.
earth
healing
love
manifesting
visualization

I feel as you these are my values for the experience of living. I feel too the Tidal wave of Consciousness is occurring. My passion is my focus on the underpinnings of what templates will be useful. I sense the templates like ideals. I can only imagine them broadly. The faith that something unprecedented is occurring means it is UNKNOWN. I can't understand how to repackage what I used to believe as "content necessary worth arguing for/against". I cannot see how the new will manifest but am confident my faith will be involved and my love for the earth and me and all to be Happy.

I can't see what content to put in? For instance with energy, I know over unity exists and that I can imagine progress not based on "growth" as in proliferation of material, but quality. So when I imagine myself, I imagine that my quality and then "your" quality synthesize and form (from what was offered), More than we separate had when we started.

I am confused by information and my own opinions like is nuclear "good or bad". Is there over population? What kind of government fits with sovereigns? I cannot imagine all the earth changes being quelled as they are not mine but a sentient being named Gaia. I would not want intervention for my own awakening body.

My vote is get more conscious and be at the perfect place and the perfect time with the perfection of the Universe. I can't say how that will look but I will know it when seen. SO being ill equipped to know anything now, I am seriously trusting I am entangled and in the midst of this Tidal wave and all is well.

"Feeling well being" is doable as my participation. I promise to lend my sense of perfect place, perfect timing, satisfaction and deep fulfillment for all to the goodness that is upwelling.

Valley
26th April 2014, 00:52
A new powerful manifestational "boosting tool/technique" dawned on me today... I'll call it "Multiplying the Moment"(MTM), for now. By this I mean that while we are performing a regularly mundane action, such as simply walking... that we add the intention that with each step we are taking, we are moving one step closer to our "goals" of personal and planetary healing. : ) Another example of "MTM" could be while you are taking a shower, or washing your hands or vehicle or dishes... you can add the intent that you are also washing away any "particles" of polution from the planet. If you are driving, you can add the intent that you are somehow helping to steer world events into more positive directions.

This "tool/technique" applies the same principals as the well-known "placebo effect"... where someone takes a plain sugar pill for an ailment they have, thinking that it is the proper medicine... and they mysteriously actually get relief or are healed from their ailment completely. Basically, this means that if we think or believe that we are making a difference... we actually will be making a difference.

One final suggestion for using this MTM tool/technique is perhaps the easiest and most potent... while we are breathing in each in-breath we can add the intention that we are gathering the healing heart energy, and with each out-breath we can add the intention of breathing this energy out through our bodies... healing it, and radiating it out further to encompass and heal the planet in any way that it is needed.

I find this to be a very powerful, "top-shelf" tool/technique when it comes to manifesting, and I can now feel the energy very clearly flowing with every deep breath I take, since I have been practicing this the last several days. :yes4:

Mandala
26th April 2014, 04:45
Valley, a great idea to multitask!

Valley
26th April 2014, 06:12
Much appreciated Mandala... :cheers:

Yeah... I love this technique... another nice aspect of it is that it also serves as a form of meditation practice... so there may be other benefits yet to this MTM idea. It would be interesting to hear any stories from anyone who has already used this idea before. Also, any other suggestions for new tools are welcome.

Valley, a great idea to multitask!

Valley
27th April 2014, 05:12
Today I practiced the "multiplying the moment", MTM, tool in an amplified fashion while "sifting" through some soil. Spent several hours today cleaning out broken glass, old nails, and other old scraps of "trash" ... from a large pile of old soil. So as I breathed I focused on sending healing energy to the planet... and at the same time, while cleaning out the soil I envisioned cleaning "trash" from the whole Earth... and as I pulled out each piece of broken glass I envisioned each piece being harsh, violent, or troubling thoughts in peoples' minds across the planet... So sending healing energy, cleansing the Earth, and peoples' minds, all at the same time. : )

So this multiplying the moment method can be doubled, tripled, quadrupled... and so on... :juggle:

Valley
30th April 2014, 04:12
Here is some world healing meditation music to go with our "collaborations" here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw_iSFma3gc

Valley
30th April 2014, 22:55
I found this original oil painting at a thrift shop while doing visualizations for the planet, while out "on the town"... I call it "Gateway to a Greater Dream"...
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEASABIAAD/4QCARXhpZgAATU0AKgAAAAgABQESAAMAAAABAAEAAAEaAAUAAA ABAAAASgEbAAUAAAABAAAAUgEoAAMAAAABAAIAAIdpAAQAAAAB AAAAWgAAAAAAAABIAAAAAQAAAEgAAAABAAKgAgAEAAAAAQAAAS KgAwAEAAAAAQAAAPAAAAAA/9sAQwACAgICAgECAgICAgICAwMGBAMDAwMHBQUEBggHCAgIBwg ICQoNCwkJDAoICAsPCwwNDg4ODgkLEBEPDhENDg4O/9sAQwECAgIDAwMGBAQGDgkICQ4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4 ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4O/8AAEQgA8AEiAwEiAAIRAQMRAf/EAB8AAAEFAQEBAQEBAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYHCAkKC//EALUQAAIBAwMCBAMFBQQEAAABfQECAwAEEQUSITFBBhNRYQcic RQygZGhCCNCscEVUtHwJDNicoIJChYXGBkaJSYnKCkqNDU2Nzg 5OkNERUZHSElKU1RVVldYWVpjZGVmZ2hpanN0dXZ3eHl6g4SFh oeIiYqSk5SVlpeYmZqio6Slpqeoqaqys7S1tre4ubrCw8TFxsf IycrS09TV1tfY2drh4uPk5ebn6Onq8fLz9PX29/j5+v/EAB8BAAMBAQEBAQEBAQEAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYHCAkKC//EALURAAIBAgQEAwQHBQQEAAECdwABAgMRBAUhMQYSQVEHYXETI jKBCBRCkaGxwQkjM1LwFWJy0QoWJDThJfEXGBkaJicoKSo1Njc 4OTpDREVGR0hJSlNUVVZXWFlaY2RlZmdoaWpzdHV2d3h5eoKDh IWGh4iJipKTlJWWl5iZmqKjpKWmp6ipqrKztLW2t7i5usLDxMX Gx8jJytLT1NXW19jZ2uLj5OXm5+jp6vLz9PX29/j5+v/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8A+PPDfwu0vWdZ1m51jUf7I0yzVZprllG1E IB3ZxngZPtzWZo3hTwJc61rUF3qMcxt9R8m2NtfhmniGCZcKhJ UAgk8Kvc9q9ZtrDWJfCmq/ZtWv9P014o4dRht4RIbpHjj+Ukg4ABJznpnrzXyv490KTRPj7e 6HoVxNZ6QGcI0ZwUUNjkgdxjNfCypqdtFdpH2VKMlJR13PTNC8 O+Ab7w3rd3qdzDpdympyQWkEV8z7oE6XT4U4jIz83A6c80eCfD vgjVvCiHVJ2Gsy3ZRLOynkeSKIMRvZAC3IGQcAYI55xXkQ8LzG 1uWbU5ZsjZHKsmNg9MY5+lZMHhW+DJLb67cfad20LGSHAHTmui nlFad9ETiK/sVF6vQ+mfBPhXwJdxpaeJ49Q0rU7i+aNrS0ad7mxtw7Ks8kbJn BGDnheRzk4Frw/ovw7uf7Ri1601G01EapLbQ2WmyXDSwWyEhLqRHUswfn7uBlccZ xXze3h69kjBGu373jKB5jTFSeemT6H8BUcHhqcygTavdvMjYZv MBJwexrePD1ebbsjgqZzTppXTPo7w14f8ABUvgA3PiiPUdJ1mW 7kRljNykdtEM7Z5NycJjg5YdPfAr6PpXgaW88R/b0vWjh1SSHRhps8032u1BGLjcBgqM8sAB7CvHV8JwCIRR6jq0k bqWKA/L79ua6XQPhzp19J+91HVLQsp+ckHcvYYI4rWHDteTaUUctbPKd NJtPQ9B0jQvCNxqPiSa8+1XOmR6mY9Dm0+WZ/ttv18zcAenAYjjcSO1V9J0zwMut+IxrK39nZrPs0GICdZruLvK w5+UcZI6Fq5tfhba2+uFPt+ovBGwGAVVtvp045r0DQ/g1p+qTTX6aveQwIxVoXKlxnvux0p0+G8VUk4RSv8AI5VxPh0up S0vTfh3/wALD8SRXdzNf+Hl8j+wW0+WcyX7NGDKmWzho2Jz/ukVNbaV8Ov+FsXsEsl/c+EItPVo7iMS/aWuyfmtzk4DdQB3/GttPg1pUd/LaPqV+83JTYBjHpkjk+1Sr8FbCcDybzUPNI3YdlHHp071y4rJM RRqQi+X3vzXoeph84o1ISav7v3lcaT8LpfizaR2zTp4STTXN/Nfib7Rb3iv8kI2nA3jCg89STjitXVNN+F//CYeEDZae2naK3mr4tjv5pnuNN+VPKeNkOCHbcQBuwQQeOaguPg nFtjkh1O/DDiQMwJH6elNt/grGbtS97ejgkZIJHpjiuijw3i6tdQ5V+hlW4gw8KTnrv8AP0JP EMPwmXxV4Q/sDT5rOwuNQki8RDUnuGeytvL+SdCuOCd3DA87RyDWP40sfhbae IvCsfhm51VbVtSxrK6paTIrWnzZkiwckcD06r0yRXVD4JxOv/ITvcHjkgZHp0qGb4LxAY/tPUcAYADDgflX0EPD/GKzaR4k+NcM72TOZ8U6X8PRocr+FLTUbmVL6HybiaKYxz2x5kk PPYDgnHsOhqDxZYfDdPCMkfhMStqzSI2nfbDIY9QjBG9kKnhue AccZ9BW+/wVtQvzX2oEZ6ZH+FZkXwesriWeJL+/TY3OSME/lVLgbGRsrIl8Z4d9ylrlt8N4PA1y+gW81zq/2TdZfa1lME1wPvxEbs8YYDoOnzHnEOsWvw8k8Cu2jxp/wkElr+6DrOLcXGOYRk5wCCBkkE49c1tJ8FLchg+o37c5xkYP6V CnwTtJWkDXl/8ALwuWB/pR/qNi19lB/rph3pqZr6f8M2+H4dI5TqxscNNtl8mG9wR5JUfNgN36Y5yag0+ 2+GKfDa2u7zYdZa2aK5UCXyorwqQkTDhj8xVsjIxnmtaf4LqqZ F7fg+u8f4VQX4M2rZL3t+T3BI/wrnlwZi07cq/r5FrjLDJbsraPafD+T4Zo19CTryW7R3UscEgjiuQvCYLjPO3O3 3x0wZ/DUPw8l+HlnFrKP/bqQsNSWOCcJBNxsU84O7cuSPRvTlJfgzaiIsLu8VlP97msp/hNGrHN/f7R/CXo/wBScZNP3UL/AFxw1+pteHx8Nj4Qt5/EivHrCMyalBbifbZj7wcnONpGOmeR0FU9BsvBM9prA1cRfbYr0/Y0t5pQHtCSI5O+QMHP8qrt8K7TIMV/f8L0VsYPehvhP+7yt3fgEdPMpx4FxM73iiZcZ4eFnr/XzJdF0r4f3njDxBHeXETWmEl0YRXMm67XZlxyvJUntj8uabHoH w/u/ibp9rFcwjw7Nask94184liugWJgxggscAAY/iqp/wAKxRcB7q9JAxy9Z+ofC2ZdPkkivLiPjl5H2qvpk+lRiOBcXGD lyrQ1p8Z4V23Og1Lw94BTxnottpwmayE7JrbT3cgn0wHAjZgB8 oPqR7Vd1/w34B07S9PbT7a+1C8S9RNVtZpZUMEGTumRtgBXtznHXmvDj4Ju 7UETX10JOjlWG0Dp1xWtB4JaewU/2jPFt+/IJAxx9K+dnw9X25Ud1Pi/CvTW57r4r0b4O2/hu3/4RuzvdZ1FpEaK2luLgR3tuSC08RU5KqDnPQZ9sVQ8VeFPhrZeC J7nQ7mXUNQ2LLY2cl7JtvI8jLJmIFsKc4BP5jFeXaT4IsWSaKS 5n1KYDdHJFPsI9BjFdvp/wyspNMSSa61GOcRklG/gP1x/KvLr8P1sO7Tht5nvYXiChiY3hLfyNzxH4R+GZ8Lac/hmS917V5WhkWyhvWPnwvtLmE7AZAgyCQMAg9cYrE8U+EPAtrpM d3oh1m+kW4jIhnEi+fDyXdGMYBKrjuQN2as2/wAKrEQRu95eF1cgIvGFPpWpF8IdJF1ardXU6xzuPLbzuT/nB/KscPl020lD8e/c7a2LjytttfL8jk/FHhb4dWVrp76LdXl208ysYbsGKRIs8up6FcEDdgAfypah4G0KL Qzq+k3CX9ohAjlDjYWDAFSB3FX/ABn4M0/w3cx3elJPtWZI1jnfzAwPHer1tpmowfC66lnvJobHJjGltEAIm Dq3mhx97IYdez46Dj0Y4b6vJQklc86dT265lex6x4d8X+HI/h/oUdxaxNcLp8KykzMCWEa5/WivCLTTJm0u2ZZyFMSkAn2FFcXPT8zu9jLv+Z6zqWjeIL7wVe3 ukanLpWn2yK2pIFD/AGsfZ4yI1HZvlbBzXzp4wutOtPjZbtdpeMJYnixJJmT+E/Oc/M3qc8nNfTF5oviLVfgvqt7p2svpen6eiy6nDFEJHu1MChVAwWy pDYI9a+X/ABzEo+JmmC+H2O6SNVMcrbyMBcgtzk+9elg6alKF3/Vgo1alOblBK/nsdh52j3VpBaQWUkMaEbmRBkZ6nFQnRbT7dbtH532YlmVli2u4 78mtizl08aYkNxcJMrACAFgFiz3yBk/ia0LjTpbTU7e6t7v+0rTZvDTXChYVPbJOMnnAHJFfX0oKKXLcy xmOn7flxVOC218um25jf8IPe3OkTavb27DRg2wXbsvytnGCo5A zxnGPesvUNBn0vw3DGDpitczfvJDEfOiUYHLkcKc5wvpW3FIJ9 dFtp9pcC5nXaDtZ9wHPQdcda7ObRNe0620a71XRo5ria4VILS+ i2Lerx/eIzk8ECvUw1SpezTPnc2wOEqU5yTSnfTlvZeTv+Z5jpksNnqMk P2pL+3g4jlQELJjuu7GBXpdnNC3h9ZYIljEhy7EjOB2ArJ8RJc tq39myeB9E0HUJJAJxaRyO5O4kbAGKrxhSEGDjoKrNFqEWofZr e2aEwuYmgmYqYm6/MTgAkdjXdzNO0UfI1MLzU26krfP8dLnoqy2zwJGVV5WX5Q2evp mt/TGuILdIfJCR5y5YgHA9a8u0u8uHsXnmneZ1OBGgzj345ra0gah qN4kc04W1JIMzguRjpkDn2zXNOlC90eVSlOEro9Qlma4lgnVGj twvzOZgxHrwOldhpNlEmkAuTICMrKrHkGvN9Cs44tTtri7tWu7 OGXazovyH/f8AQ+1esz6ja/8ACPu8UF1bQzMI1aBMNHzjI6ivCx2BqSUeWaSlpqnokfY5Vi6b k+eGsdd929yERac2g3LW1+pRZMvJu3YzxjircEoSONbUi9toZN l1KQQY6xnl8tZVszFcuXG2ZLcoz+zDoegyfrSWN3cSwM73NqzF vniJ2qx9R6V7OXY5YSSkoXkla9+3ZbGGOwbxKtzWi3fb8+p2TT WovBGzR4ABX3P+FWWtUYkkYJrALyPdRo8ETTFeFblgBzxz6dq6 qC3EMJG5pNxzubrX6vkGNq42EnOFtfuPznNsLDDySjK5hX1sLb SJ5iQVVcjHWuQ8OmFr67RyGlc5wTXVeJL2O30KeLbxj52PQele W6ZcSf8ACUwz2+c7grYHUE817VWklJKx4k67Ttc9PubZI7F5A6 xBQfmPauX0+4Q6lKQC5lOA4XArf1mcHwzqMca+bKsfKnr2Oa4b QLxjLEmBIwP3fSlOhGxPtpOSO4a2Vk3Phm74rInkghD/ALrOz/x4+lazyDyJGVkHHIz0rmryTexV5o0U9TnrXz2NnyvQuVZ33MHU 76SW6KrH5YH3lA5qn5iTLGNrYAG7NayQ2vnSys37xePUH3qBrc 3Ms0MXlwTCMsgY43n0GO9eFFVpNvoOLm9ELttPtSqpK/KCcjgfjVlY0aRtuNorsPhrosGo3l/NfW813OsDBrTcIjt6H733uDn5eVIHrXT3mg6Iuo+VZW8UeVMYi 3HduHVmJJHp064r6PBVJWXOrHoxwVWVNSbPKktEa4B27uOpFY2 rCxWwmsrjUYbO4mQ+UXXj8zx+Fd7qFmbOwZ5B9nCjBLnv/SvKPHcWzSbd4NQjlX/lrBGVY5PIJ5zWubV6dPDNoxipQdjz5TpkOusbuGa+O0qoQBN4x gH2waqDTILjWfKOoWtjEqErJOrbcgdG2gnmr8VuJNQhuDGkjhP mDHgY7e9XNRh0ie5tXsvtMUw+aeb/AJZA/lmvzeSjH1PXwcOaWuyORt7UWuto0ZZQuWimAJjmOeozXtfha4l 1S3httkmDkYOMDHc964WW4u7SafyEtLgybcycssagc4HYHrXZ6 JZ3LX5mmkRQqfeibai5HXjpxXg5ri26bulb7z7XKsLGNWNr6fL 8ep148uxmVmtJryIqyuh4A/Ht0pPtHhu70m3nSS4knSQNDAyfMjZI+mOTXO6tDL9ttfsc8xaF 1mbuuf8ADmsXxBdxeVHPNJi4UAhYRjPqCR045r4iWG9o0trn6F HFezUnvY5D4pS3Vnb2MdzcFUkmRxHuwoG7rWLZWGuf8IldyTa1 FNopvPIexaLEkchlU8vzuG1hjngEDtXD/ErWLi/vbW2F0ZIEkj8pWUHBJ5we3IH611ui2+vx/DnUGnAtNDF+qQwSJtuY5POGCx5JUjlTn+VVXor2jtp7piqzkrP XU7PTrcDw9YDYvFun/LUD+EdqK0NL12/g8M6dB59p+7tY0+aIE8KBz70V5Kou2x6F/P8AElvfDuv6t8LNS1DTtZvNOstHtRJqNvasQbpGiUBSBy33G6/zxXgPxH0+/b4mW0iaeqwxhVurdpvMkjDqAuD/ABsDwSK+iNT0LWdS+Dl/c6ZrOradFaQ+bc29iu77bH5K/unyOmVLA/WvNNX1az0b4xaQ+q6Sk+BGphuWEzxAoAQWHBIHGe+K9vJ1Cdam m/6sebj6zowlJGr4N+HN34gudK0W3mn8y601b6GO5tmDzYbY0MZj D4O7oX2DkAgGu3t/2fPFE3ii80iSyEeo2/mSR2d0ZBK0ahNpyoAwxl+Rt2CyHPHX3zwt4902LTrGextbXwq8 1yDJLHC2C3QjdjKhjtJz3HBFeny/GzxBH4rvbHWtG1q60jd9mWKz3DzYmT5JojtyRuA4ORz16V+nww FFWd7HxFTMp1dJO9tFfoj4WuvhX8R/C13YXmraJ4k8L6RZ7phq99FLFFGjcNlk+bBxg7exycDmsaKfXv D/AI6sdc1XTZYtTM32qxkvbf7Wki8hSEmzvTJ6k9vUV+r0Hxb8LX fhvQtN/s3UdYsZRskv72ONjY3DblWKWN+SSM8jJwMY6mrL+EvC/ib9oSHWtR1PVriIaS0OiRR28DWkUHBkRkEe44O0gknGcDFdTwU VocsKr3Urnwrpq+J/7Ig8QXFtofguDQXhv4JLDQVikMwG2N2jClmjk6N/yzYHBrh/E6aN4nsP7d1Xxxei+u7j7XqVnLDHBaLNkqzIqnngAA9QOvpX0b 8SfDHhe0M/h7UviZrt/r+lWL3Gk32uzxQmzDHeYWiAzJGyhGXBJypG3pXyRrPhrwJregS vB4+Otam4EkryWBtVsAoZnjZWkGWkYgZ28AFuvBzqUnFP3tjix tS/kYeq3WmaKILnSNQs7+xkxza3BM8QAHMoHGTnjB6cEA11+heItG utXsreJWuk2lnMMIjkI7qSfzyM14wmjQQ+J1sdNnbxGksgWGys o5DLLlcgr8vOOh75B4711fgrTNUuPFMC2Nlb3l1KDGkbyBXRsH DDkcgZOK8mvgm4aav8x5fiY05rneh7OJprcXdnaxzJbSYZ5AuU 2g5XOOSRWxZanrKX5865sJLGe3OPLJjGemVB6nFNVkXwm1xY3Y i1SJ1QRogZGOOWOQeeK51oNTl1ldJ1C8iljnhE7fZZcLEx525I 49TjHWvAr4bGS93pppe9v8j63B4jL4JVL3kt3bc7e41HVo7Oyt 47aZQq7lXKjcvPU5yPyNb1lFZX+pyWzWE0AQBmnMWAjEZ2AkDP qSK5HRLe7OhXWpXl9aXc8dw8FtDI2WiVTjPqxOPyOas382oRWU EsX2qSN0/fSWpPkAA849/rXu5JluIpTU6y5lu1vdeu/wBxx5tj8PODhS0fR7WfXY9TsrewimHlnM4TDFhknHfNamVKBkZ WB6YNef2g1jUrXYk9ppirwIlbe8g4OS3bPAIrugEhs1LiKMdyv AzX7XktRSg1GHKv6/rU/Ksyg1K7lc5DxsIm8PIm/wAt2f5gBya8p0m9XS/EjKCkikhd7jOO2eK7/wAVzOJZC/zRsOE+nSvLBBIbl2U4k3Z29vzrur2Uj5+c7SO4Oqyt/aSgrNG5IMi98+o61kaNOtnrRk2BgeMVg2UixXtx5jSIxjIC4zu Jq/ZSf8TLYp2/LkE9z6VNVvlZXP1Ohu72aWZgAYl3HgHtWPLMrw+SCTLu+TPc+l T3LmOXY7DrnFUI4Sb4PkmMtnHevgcb7Sc9NTWlq9iwJo7C9lhl JnleEHgcKSOe9auiaPeapew39vcXEkUUgW4a0hZpbcdjxjPTsa 2/DdjZXTyRPOg1CU7PJnhzE8fUktjIPpjmvXLbS9O0vW3itLNEgd AVjgTIx1I+bk56130aCjT2Pdy/AOclJvQdDYx2lpDLa3kkjJncZIljkwevOM8+pOTWPLrmmnXvs9 2v2coSFAUMxPrn1qPxNqYGox26yREGIFJCNrxc9CAcZHBryu4u rPLJdoL9lJYSqWVs5+79Kwq4xwv5H0WISpx0NLxTqH9sI7RWkm YM4mY7hLg9wK8Q8SXENzFb/uTFNEn7w+Xt3c8DNb8t5d3GsvePdHT7aNswhEYqmOg3Doe3Ncz rVzcXerKJVkb5So3DPHUZPfrmvmcbj3Vvd6Hz0IyqVdjjJ9VeG eNYd4kU5yB0rorzxBPNo5soL6aezuFAlNzarGwPGRhSePfNUp/DF3b6c19MpZCp2E5Az2rEtdPkkvMapfR6TaCHCSlGfnPoOSe1e HWq05e89bH1uBi4xtB2udxp00Ntp04huxHaupHkghRIMYAOeld 9p01jawGOVfs8EkH7ySJg+GP6HvXktrp1tqV01lE0Fklspd7iZ WjDADOcH198V0lrrNvJoNiZXhjBYKyIwxtBxkgc575718/jpKrblv5n1WXRlStzmho90x1HUbphLdIqsNrKxXjocdqbqMkmq aNbX0FjaWzAfvQwKhsHqee/Sr2o+J7O2vYItHaZYXUCc7Nsb4H93n16muB8U6oljpPmW199rQ ACQL91cn7pFeWqVSc72tfY9iFWNOL10PHviZeWbeOdMe2smgWK 6UyKJSY+OcZ9K9T06TxJ/wAK0uDqMATQvt+I5pARM8vnKdsvsEPyngFR0yDXjXim+jvNc0S eWA2+24UFAMq/IOT716xZa3rkvw/u7O8MkmjfaQFuWtyklxIrofKY4A+VTkEckdSaxxNN89m+hrQqq S5jO/4SO4jHljycJ8vMcRPH1orasvBPhq+0a0vbiHXzcXEKSymGNCm5 gCduecZPFFZRaSRu8VM9duNB1bVvgfrF3pmraxo/9mWbXeptYnd9qthDgwsnUjdznoOeK+UvizeXNp420ZpRPp852K 0EsvmMv7vO1mHU+9fUsth4nuPhHqVx4e1y90lILPdrAgtxJ9ot hC2Y+ehLDIx39K5EfDvwn4q+M82ieK5dQbyIdllNBIfNjlVVAf 5vvcc4I7dqrIo81aCvrcnOXalJ8vQ8k0PxpJbAJc3Vxcu5VlYS sBGQO2c17BpPxV1LTPBGpCzu2vzduLaGSd2MtoP78TZG3OTnGA a+t/Bf7JPwv8X+HbU3/iJLf7G3kPeaXaLBdlzyBOXLKScjBCegz68F41/Zb8T/AA+iuYfDmiX/AIrsDfORewosjum3Me+FQQAXHUEjAOQMgV+oSwtSMeZHwntnL3 eVJeh5NonjSN9Tl+3391p88bI0s5fcu4AKG68nJ69RmvpHwx44 ttL8Nvr48a6zPrMUGLR4GBMAYEOhBBDqQBx0JA78145o/wCzf8W4LiLx/BLps4Wzmu7m1tmgSe0nXcptZbeVQgYgNlcEc4rxfxFrTrpUZsL HV9Ps3xune2+yRmVSSyrgkHGDxnrngVSdSm+aSueXOCi72Ptvw tr+gS+MdX1bU4rvxdqtnIXtJ7tGLS2cqgShN+R8uWyrcDJxgHj 0DSvg98CrjVHhitILnTbzT5Z5LSeZCkjs+4S5GHjmUAgBTgLwQ a+HPBvj59KvrG60LVdQg1SP98XkdZYZYz95HRux5DIeCD2r1XU 9Mh1X4Qtq2mXL6n4gnbz0GkanFHDp6g/OssTuHGQeoHygDkjJrWjjZSesbsz9q3seneE/C2hL+1FrPiyy8eWHgnRTZbLD/hHtLt7G7ScgJlY5AyD5Uy+OHOflHJrofBfwk+E+rXN23xA+IXh rxfe6jq7fYrDTbODT/PYKqb/KRRIGyG3KPlzzjJJrw3w38Rvh5aeC7bw5rngj7VeWjbpdSvpv3 vnsf3uJY/m8phnaGDFSODXXaq/wJOqT6zYQeJ7HUbSxiS2l0258tXchQkykkvuRcgk4DYPO6tPrN GKb0+8uk05WS1fqbOrfs/4vNVh0D4jeBYUTUJYYNPk1EpJFCuSgeXbt8zayHGB97GeK5h/gle6fe/2to/im08WQrbTG8vLJgn2N4iNyFGYluOnrmuD8Q6hr19r1xDrl54f8 RzLPFdPdpZPbSXCCMLteTCsw28NkZytc/pdveQ2+oS2l89vJKCFgtpmkj8s9upyMcc9q+WzHH4WKlFL/AIH36H0mAwleo4zcVb8/uN+61GOKeKC4ghupZGO92gClAehPvjtXe6Jqts2irCsLL5KgGF IiAAfXPFcLcvNc6HZ2hkL3K48yLy1LA+p6VuaToVx/azGW8TyWwzb2xkf7uPWve4Px+Ip1oqEd1b5dzi4gwVKVFycvP5 9j0v7LaziNjGnmJypA+7Va/wDs9tp2wvkuwJU8r15qO2LRwiYRsGL4wqBd4HTv0rnvFeoNHFD Ei+SzYJz39q/bsPCnL3lGzZ+W4uc46XujnfGNzbMGW3diFQZJ9a84twJZlQs6j ocHBHvXVa0st3CjAcbOp4JrGtNNuHmbdA6c/MWGK58XXpUZKU3ZHFTw1SrK0VdlRI8TMclgrH5sc1JFKBLuDlW B4Jq7c2Mtm4LblWRdyqTk0W9pBJasJNySE8V59fM8POk3GV0aT y7EQlytal+3iTUbwh8kgcNkjmuotNLsGjFqb2NGbk+YDgEDset ZbCCx0R3iG92QBCD09c1BZX0M1pK8pSKVRlWLYPHWvzjHYypKp 7myZ9lleVUYUuapuzrluZbPTbKLS7Gynu4W3G7MrIuO6s2e1SL 4j1X+yr7UNQYvb7CIgrcqRxwepBrn5tdiHgO2/s5LyfZM4uGS4GAp7bCOG5znPOK5qbXjJoaJG7pbISqee/zhieSccV6NPFfuruVzs9nCnNEkniDz7OBJopICqjDHJwDz+VdL 4d0m58V6/dNfazp1tbWhCyzNMBHjBwpAIOcjHHHvXP6b4X1LV7SSbUdS0i2 ZZVKWxm+/Dnl8rkgY9sk9q50SJoc99ctbadpVxHL51nqDSMzOBkhY0ckFSD 95uePWvg874hlVhOlhp+/6bf5/I3qK8U3HQ9V1WHwtZ/D6Hw55Euma1eW4uLu9gukjtpFEh2qQXYSkZIJGDxxXHTaiPDmn HR7c291NcfJDPdrGViyAOjcYO0jn1rzG51+/1PxQmq6b4c8mQQGVTtLBXGC8yBuCSQWAHHJArrF8E3XiBbS68Q +JxLrlzMZzHs8y2eM9EZccEHHPT0r5/K+HMdOX76o3F6yTfVnZgcqxOKk+SCjy9dtPnuzM13VrrULWa1l 17T5bd5mkktbYKsUBHAPQYJ9vSuVhgijvgNRaWbTlAdGMRRSxO OCRk49q6/S/DOm6PruuvPpyXAnYJA98ys6jv8owB83Ix6V3txoOg3+k2ayNbL uhCfZ4yxU7eu0Z79M47V9PSyiVP3ei+R6uDyqzleSvHWz0/M8X8RQXVpcYeCGIkfI8jMPN28gleh9jVHTdW0uee5Mulpe3Eq7 VlcZ8skc8D9CK9S19tT8RedYJYzSxWsAhXGP3ZRcBTkAgc15G9 jFpEYe5lngtywKvEMNHJngEkc49Rke9JU+SK21/rqb1K0IO8Xdd/wDIivtdmuLWO0AS3tYt6xtGmQznrz19a841OTVPsElvdFxbBtx BGAx9feu/1J7ew8QwahZxal+5k/4+SCrq4IZZB1we/Oa5XVPNuL9bO/1G3kW5+dLmR9wXOTyR79feuNKFN7HRChUrRuvL8dvvPKdY1G+1 DxHp0LQRys1woiOSDkcY/wDr17fFq+qTfDK5s3SAaarl4rqOHabuQSKMem5Bxn296871aws 7TUdLtI3uZyLtWklEY3dvunv3xXpNvr91d/Cq/wBGmsPIUXv2ia6D/uZH8zaBGvJDYb5snt2r5rG1YutJpdD6KlgpYanGLldn1d4N8I2 cvwh8KyyNJ5j6PbM2L6QDJhXPAPFFYvhvxDNF8O9BiW5ZAmnQK F+0KMYjUY60V81/aEz1fqlM5myXxdL8L9auPC2uT6N9l08XOpBbNZxPbeW/yYPIbIGCK8d1Ji/xT0NtSklt3keGQy3MxV49yjO91JOSP4skDvXr9va+LLvwprkPh LXbjQZLawM1/NBbCTz7VfN3RYJyMnGMc5xXzl46e5l+IvhpHv5NNmnWFUnunBY N5R2lwoIbkfd9/avXyR3q09ev6Hk5zZ0Jtdj7K0f4nwReKIoNDWDT1jthb3sFtcG SN3XI84DcQSeDkcZ6V614S+Luu38Fnaw+MUXw/b3QE8kUSRzSqRnAjPLDfwSGGf0r8/Ibi9sdWfULq4bVtVl+SO5sZUtwrKeQUUDGeeMA8V2vgW80x9Ou 4NV1iDQzCRLEu4kyE8lee+cV+n0ak43afnbofmlSMlJyufot4R 8UXvhD4z69fy6FerpOpyl/MuLNzdSKQNsmZM7x3y3AzxXKfE7wz8JvHWjXfiS80zxnfmJrie C1s45QmrXBiUM6At5Z8sjsUZth+8OD8+eE/jv4ign0zRY/EFzrFraXIisftXnSy3BdsKnlBgwBJUYBxwOnOfYrX4v6zBYWvi NrGy1G3tLx7dbHT1a2t2uYwCTJFJlowA2CxHHJ5rvjiYOPLrf0 Od1lblPg/wAO6Xq8PhO+lh8N69eNqdwLC1vILQ+WJN6/uw23aXJwMAgjOO9dPqGnfFn4c+JNUsdTsPEfhA3Cm2u2EZiR0I BcI6fKyYYE7SVGa/QHXv2g/HHg34axahN8O9Js9LnlEtreqvnw/O2drbNqA55Vs4bjHevmTx/4tm8e/ETTpPEGqeL7zVryxlGnpp+pQXy7ZFyqCKI4T5gdycttwe1clWM G2ovVfIuLpzko2f3HkY8b3ljrNnPrqWXiVWtGg3avbecksTKVA IGGyM5DAhgQCDWtN420zW9HsdK1O1W2jtdPW3h1DRrRIpp3B+Q 3CHh8Abd6hWIPO7t0+o/ClfG2j6Xd/DPRNW0e5sdFgefSNfux9o1SUymOSazLfLLGCRnawwT92jR/gN8XIfEl4lzodyiRBHvZVsiVhjDgOzMQASqndhc8c9jXO8PWWm 9z1HKEVotvkc/rMOl2tjbXlh4gm1KRkCm0YOsluQoyrZ4Kk5wQefSsTRL/AFDT/E+lRxl4IriEo7Ln5ssSP0GK6PXdHs9L+IV9ZadqMGqaXKxWG78 howw46qRlSM89RkHnFZejaRaX3ivQraW+nRZFc4QfdCjjaT/nFeZWy1udpJHq4PEqK93Sx6YbR7iwm1NYIoWtm3StKMmRV5wME Z/HFdTpOr6bFHHHaQWpkEIHnc5cHtk/U4FczHaRWV4Ykln0+B4i13Kr/aIZeQANoBw3r0HoK6K5EbNby2FyGC4x5KjDr6Ef5xX6Bw3lCgo unKzW/W/p2PneIM0jO8JrR7NaW9d7nSTahFc2TG3dJGQY2Dr79fSuN1CWB rmOeVBMwQ4UtkD1/GrpnYISMk4+YDkisG4Am1BVjBwxA5NfpjqRjTs2fm9SLnO6RT1 PU43mj2wr15XHHtUJVZ7gy300hQoNqwYAj/3jWpcW9pDCwlgMi4y3zYI6cCuduby0ewmjTOSPkjYjIx1B9TX5/n2OVTl9nc+kyrDKk5OpqX7y7t7cSTq6yxnCpI/OQBwB6CsSbVrY3lssQSIqw3luj89elUZru0fw55VxLAlwXXywF 6jv9CPSsaaK/nvdkNjIwjYA7l49uvTNeBSnLl+Kx9ClTnNc2x2dxfy30czwmOO GQfLuGBj29KxbOzuda1C4tLZZRJEm53YZGBg5yBUNnc3beIra0 usWzKwQKB0HcHjHTvXeatqmh6LotvILGWG7mRlnIwU6g4IDZH9 a+ezfNHhmotczltbU3xlXCOCjQTTW9/0OX01NLs4bs3N/qJllZlSCCQLHkLwWbGTznjjgVQTT49S15I7tBdWImSSRpZCgZA V+QemeufrVee6sp9WuRaRCJHYy7jkAegUHPr0zUFkJYfDyGJI2 mExHnzyFSoA+56dOQKmlUdSCV3d9z5ydOpH95PZHQa5cyaNqmo 3Glw2VvBPiO2s7ceZLkk7VznOAMY59Kg0XTFv/ABEkGpS6hMrxhYbSe3MkZB4mk3MpwOmBnIP1qLSzbLrQlvr63h iVGmhuJFyEftkE/MfYVjeIvG09m81tNqYSK3jElrJGpX7Q3UN1yvfivVwOV0qf7yW rPrsgjRhh1i6t2k7W3+89ZvtHe98WaXDqGt2Wk2yW5WG3Xasty VGRww2rjjjOOvSq01xq2maQ2l+FtL0+7sN7vcLPOZDG20AhWJH 9049M15DqHi3w/YLpmqIp8RR3MAOoSXsbLNA7ZG1MnnAPXp0rKsfFF1aT21xDqP2 W0lkOxXGMA/LjaeOldFWtS500tz3cVxBh6lW0Y2u7XT1Xnrp9xah1W51O3OnX Kws3m7kmlUNIM/wA9cdsfpXrnhp9G0CKC78RW1xcX7QiWyjkf51bBRlZDg8Z6nji vB/FesQaPe2Go6bHYzTQSiVCxBZsNnBx/wDrrA1f4qapqf2OSa2RtQHP2h1yy/NnaB/d5rko2V29WeHQxEaN3Jc0+mt0ekf8JLe6fq+sSj7c8Lv8gmJX9 3lgAT3bB61z1terqZ+zjTpjISJCrYIA3Hpn+VN+xazqXhuKTUR NbxPbHBVh85+8MjrzmuT0vxBa21zKsn2150QRlHkVSAD05HY5r z8VTk43XyMsHU9rUjCo7xTtbye52Ku66X5M2ny3c4dml84BURs nBAz90DH61QlsfD0/iJLmea2kniiDeWo+QMehVh/Iis6+sNUfVVNvq0d4kimeJt5LMjf8s855Ax/OuYhttZbVWni0+4jlt5gySwZ2vjp1GOOa8KthpK7crH6Xlmd0l GEFR547K6u0lotv1MjxBqct38VNF09LYrElxlZlHDqOh6Cu8vN S04/DvU9Fs7S8guLbUGuLiaVSI8vMfmj9S3GQAOFHWvO9RsUf4v6Nf LdzT3BmKSwB/lDkDjHbrivRri70eb4Z3OlWNu1rqFldsb6EDiBjJJ8pIADZxxt yAAPXA+arpKpOy2X+Z35u63tU5yvf027aHv8ApfgaOXwzp0raH bzs9rGxlMjAvlR8349aK9y0LVba38EaNbtYwO0VjChbyzzhAM0 V8b9dmdqw8Ox81QaV4h1TT9atvD3iK+8P3MNg0872yhjcW6PIG hxjPJK496+XPiNpthrWk6NNPqraEsNglxZNe7pHuZFDlYy65w7 8nJOB09BX05bweKZNUu/+Ea10aHd21vI91cNarOskCSSF1ZT3J2kY5yBjtXK+D9J8Gaz4y 0j/AIWDpya3pE2mM8cWotteaQgldoVsh2JOwBsjcB1r7bJEpVqS06 HyecX9lUv5nnXhq306DRJrq6vZ5d2iJctmAx7DIMMVyckjJ+bo cnFdR4Qm+HumzWjXE73Dzy/uz9mbaQOdrK2RntnjrXsvxp+HfgTwhoV22h6tNpdrc+RA2haTp Ut59i/dkos8jPtVieFQMuAc7G4NfHOozrqV0um6ZoVrpMZmLRK0jPIpb ja8jnlRjPQYr9PjhuSTcmfndSaPs3QPHfgPVvEniFNZ8LaLBea xbfZbu+u9KR47AZI+0RRIoInU8/u3QHHIJAr6m8MfDX4PaP4E8K32uXfiTTIxDG7X8l9vsLwqVDXA +YnynZcsrAMqtkgDmvzC0q3v9LvbaK8gj/s1JUF47SbklwRkK6HIyD1Brs73xf4e1/X9UW41a+0WzsbfZ4espoWkiCRAhUZs8O/Uvg7iecVvQq6vZmCkuS5+iHjnxP8AATW/AF3pum2um6hHqyNDDdw3RhawkSTapCLneAPnCttBxxwTXmln4Q +H/hzwXJrXhddS+IHiS0uhbGe4dYbe3Qqzl4yjbncqQvltluH9RXz nofj3whcfCO6t9Z8N+H7nV5pFgS7htZI7hx3yySBQynBVwvPII Oa+mvhl8SfBfhjxL4MtNYs9BkgtLYi01G6skh+xnG9QZFJbzAy uvIzuJ5+blRqQlUTk/wADlhiry5b6PyF/4SP4+eLfhLouneEfC8nhLw7pcaTWllpNopumSEkYjQ/vFVt2Su0lhzggU/VPiJ42ufCmp6f4ym+K/h1bO5VrHT1ljjMQyN0MhZFkZTlirE8cAAitTxV4N0jxb8ctR+J nws8c+IrbxosHnHRUuVj1FlY4kNmYyMhU+XyyMZGCea+nPGnwf 8GeLtHstR8UR39v4gurSCO7vbOYx6hJsAPzLkoHzwSwOOcdBja TlKN1L7+p7mHmnBXSZ+eUmofDe/8AiJCdRk8RNMykXkt9LhpGZf8AWAoOpYDPr6VV8PaN4Zufil4E tb3U/slqmnXM92Hm2kTtMY1UED+4FbJ7E5r7F8Qfsn/DK5tQNDh8U2MiW4Rb0am0rluuXLhhnPYYHHTvXy14t+BHxB8F6 4uq2EUfim1gjYRvZ/6/ae7J2PHQZ7VwVeeNrxR6WDo4KSlzzcX066ep75ceCfC0ccc8Xi m2MsPyiT7Uv3c5IIxtI77sc44pl78PdOvLxYbbWbee6yVYLcxl ycjPAx6j86+HJPHWr6brkyahPNa7ZCjWUu5Jl46MCBhcn+dXB8 Tbqx02eS1uri1uo0LRMxZefcg+55rX+2KtBrkvY4a2SYOqpSlV u/zPsa4+EWuWk5WKe+AL5V5LdWD5x3Brmrz4d3aXez7ZczSoSHT+ zmCk+u8ZGBXjfh/9oXxNcaFaHWPEc9xc2zkQQk4XG3jnk8cda71P2mPENlpDLFcbJ zFtQYU856ngluOefWuqrnskrubv6Hz9TKKUNpWRo3Pw9kacN9r 8tcfvG3YB56c4rntR+GjJqr3kV5bXNqdjGFnGUK9cHNes+Hf2n rOSbTrLxNo+lTWkoZprkLljxwAoGM+9dfomtfCf4g66LFfC0Nv dTRlysEJMuDzhdoB3fyrmrZoqsL8yMFljk/cqHyne+HFTWorh9Le4YDgeYDGp7Hg544rkdR0/xZ5k8rx3McKP85hl68dMdxn16V9x6n8FvBMtzHc2Unjy2w3yW0 kDPCGz/EGAJHHPzfSuH1z4U69pOkSXWnaWfEKMm7bZ22wn22vg/gCa+drYpVZN7eoquCx1DXk5vRnxrb3zrocpu4BFcJL1cndk8Z5 7UzVLzTTaWEBZ7u9yslzG4LIM8AHoNo749epr0rWLHW5r2eCXw XJahCUlW6TZMh7/ACk8VwFw9tokd5c3sFobhVDbCuH5PTjNDXtpRS+yr+p5MKsnKT noUp7ySUJdX8MVjdQfJGkK9VTjJHQ/ga5251xLi2ubKSSSMeeCDtK7ckc59q2pr9PE3hxIZpms2LYSSZ vvZ52qOpx61zknhxJ4LeK8nljdJfIjaNsCcEtg5PfjHrXqYDDO cuWMdfI7MZhcUqcKkvhei/ztv82ObVtMsNNNjqDXRvJlYW7lfMVdx+91znA/CubutOsbvxCJZ9UE0M7OuBkOoCjgrzjNdHrlrHZw2BbTGluBEm 1kXcYTsxgnocnJJ7V+nX7OXwG8BeHv2d/BnxIvrDTNb8Y67ALpZb9BJFa5yQkaH5SVAPzEZzXp4nmp80JaW PfoNVaChFf138z4t+Gv7K/xC+IdmlwbFPB3hFtp/tXV4nEk68YEMQ+eTjvhV/2q+std/Ys+Ftp4Daystf1w+IEtfNbUb68QhgPvP9nAAC8juSPU19S6zMG uZxea02nO8Rw73ChAOnBPA9hXzpqt/oWgeMItAne01a3nkkQeJbu/V5LOSTlkeTYdkYA4IOOK8J4lLRG9HLoU4Wtdnxn4h/Zu8K6V4k0nRdb8aW+l3cuvJb3F2XVI0s2VS8g3HBZeTjnqM10F 5+zJa+HJ28b+EPEmn+MPh9pEfm3eqaqqWbGXcf3Ua5JkKq0eTh csSAD0r6Z8HeFvC15q1r4q1jxTN4h8O3IMcb6nAJIIGdsRvHcF DtPoGI+oGKzfFup+A9D8ZRvrMPhrW9DuLxbKzjiuJIIprjcgW5 IDFTsKqW4GeeeAK6aWI5IqU1ozswdKNCHNV08/yPk9fFuhy6tcCWOC4mjR41toAHfCnhwScBR37jNeK6tp1ncaAD JoGL9ZHZbpDhrjJJAYDv1717H8VPEeia1qJi021W6tlii0+Kaz TzJogm5mlWUKpPmNIdyEHG3O4147408S2txo1no1hCbe/TEhkS5OCAv3enXvmqqzlUj7rOyOaUcS25pPdXWjf4W39DmNFab Tr+YahIkZEZaNHbHTnH1xxiujuPF32KwnXS0iuDgMUIIPTkdeD mvJrvW5Z7WNri4kmuVfDbuSBjrmtXRZJLyMC0tJtQvJZNkMCNg yHGcD3rycVhPaL39bHt5TxBLAXjQXK39rqcNoeoyal+0fp8N0x jWV3LovJ5OPz5r6H1AaOPhPbW2lapDqkscuJdrAyKpMpj80ZyH 2gDLYPDdsGvBdIsLqL9oqzvr/AEu/06M72w8bLIyqcEpwN3Ixx3r3xxo3/CtNPuNPn0+81Sa6T7UbVQDL8jFfNxyHX7oB568V8hmsUq0/8P8Amehga7rwUpS5tXqfTX23UrceQLaTEfydD249aK57Ul8URe I9QijfUyiXLqpBboGOO9FfnnMz7dU6Zzpi8X23jHVF8HahDpGt p537+W2EqGHzmMg2kHsVxxnjjFeVG5vJtV8L3EET3kwijZvtUQ LTICd7BAc7uDtQHceK9nhi8V6h8RtXt/Bep2WkeJZbiRrKW6hEsLRmceYrZBGCp64wPbrXlD+JW0K88Ma9 f3E90+XLTT26o848xgxVCSFz0XPT0r7vJa37yim7anxedU/3VT0Z9l6XqHwK8T6r4a8H+LLPxDpchCzOGuri3S6mOBCZhGd4Y 5LjeQ42jJwK8v8AHHwA8E+DNP1W60208Qajqk+sS/2NCJVjgihKhkWeWUlHA4JAAY5HJ611fhz41/CrQ/FWnyN8PtO1c6xb/vLrxKVnltm27iBIFkDIw4C/LgnnArG+O/ifQPiFo+o3Wi+HYtQOmTx7VS7BC7o8FYl2biN3ZWwSrcGv2SOJ pSpNya0PzGs+Xc+fb3wvc2XirTdR1HUEurO7kNu+pmyeW1MuzI jjiRcF9mdqk/w5zivENZ8NSJ4hl/szVLfWo3nKLsjaOUHjrG3IHOM/4V3vjnw58R7Z7OO/8PapZCNohBbW0TxsssgAU+VknzGJxkD0HHSvMdNsNTttWaOS7e yvI2Ikgl3I6nPQ5HB7YrmVK3vbMXMuW1jt/DOpa74cmulSO3XVLYPG9rd2KzqinhshxhWU8g4ypFe7fCazt/iB8bvBnwzur6aws9XnENzdJAkkgIR5AVz90/KB+PQ1j+ANI0bTdX1/TdS1jwnd2OpWkAurqTVpLPbCJN83lB1VZJcDADHGSCA1fcvwo0 LQNR8NXeueHPDttpF14ReCTS/Ees6TFBeQqud6PsjAIELthmLZbLNxiuinQvrfU5VRXOpdD6oXR 9E8AQHS/DelQRSpaxfatSSNWv7vCniSTGWJx+vGKr2fiQ3CSSPpLRkcfvS EcfXjBHvXgfiLxpqi+KbjU9G8eW3iC1u7aORJbOWGYqASBkKCP m7HHYivO5fih45luJ5PPuA4AVS0ESZXdz8pG7OPXFec681JpM9 +mo8p9xQauGt8q62ZPReGU/UVh3OrXc+pL5thpssQ43tncfpxXyIvxW8WadCIY9RuGBbKmSzS Rs88ZI5FZ1x8S/Gl5E076nfoQRt8qGONj68dDXVGrV5dX+BLiuiPQ/2gvhr4Z8YfCjVtbudKsLDWLCzklhv4IsSYQFtpI6rwevSvzrHh uxu/B6pHiZhHtaRlyQh5+Yjpz396+oPG3xOu7TwXfafrWravq97qGn yxw6aZgAwKkF22rwBnOMc9Pevm/wALPrFlOH03WbSyV3TzZZY8lCTg4z0yOxyM15eY1Knsmo/F9yOzLK0YTk5U01be17d+qMfS/hcLp4pEumRrmImGFBukDoMnA9yMDPqKXTVtbHW/tJSW1vrFy0kV3GCxQptb5SMAMCcHnFdFq4vYNTkvbHWlc2xYXu oxLthmbcdrD5RtGABjHJPavLvEevRTWSoWjuy25ROsnLHI+Y9+ BxjpxXj5dWqVq3s6/vRX5nkZljKdODcIq0uvl+nma00cl14m02S2uhFp0YIIZemckZI +8elOk8T6p4V8Y26WuoPPfB0kQwsflY88HqK53SfD3ifxGhlt7 a/ktxOczwxEjJA9PbFev6H8LdVh+zLa+HtTvtYlk3JIylpHIHO0Y 6Y/KuytQp4d2k7+R4DzGlKhy0oP2l90+nax7f4S+L/iS7e1/td2tt4Akn3OHzjgkEnOa9Vj8W63HGskWq6lEpXIUSsAc+q15to vhPVfDoW8122vba7cH91Nb7Ah/Lk1trO8tyAg3gckPwD3rhVW3Q+oy2lX9knVd2zV1N7rxHBMbqS 4WWQFUuiPuEdCfUetfIWtw3Uni2W51GbzLi3YxSJgBWKk8EDt+ FfYPiC78HWXg43t5q3jLS4/KaRVjWFkfBxgFRzzxXgOl+ErTxzYeMtdsb68httHt4Li5SaPDO Z5hCnI6AZ3E9PpXdhVKeIgqMXfrfqfMcRYeHtIrZs8yu72G9ud OuJILfz9OgZUKRiNXHbd/iKyLnXpLqUqWjleQkR7Y87GAP6dq+g739mvxDY/EOTRI9f0jU4hr1poy3O9ozJNcQNNs24OAFVgST1x744i7+GHi6 y8By+ItKsbRrNNGvNTniYhPLhs7jyJwCfvOCVOBzg16lbCVVUc kne/yS7aH6NkmaYeGEjTlKNONtUldt23f3d/keMJ4zE09suoW0z/AGS2kxGzkBvlPykDsSea/Rv9n/4tp47/AGYtC8DadqNlouveH7JENtNDvkaME/vF+YblIIB7g4z1BPwNe+APG8unXtzaeGbmZ9kcd2UQEoJoDOqk Dv5SlvbBzXU/AvwN400X9rLwPf3el6tYadLdWTS3KHYqxXKs0asfR0U/L3HNOUJOm276ng4rFKdb3ZJrva34H2N4j8YeMNE8X3Om6jPbsY zleCEmHZsZ6H0zxUf/AAsfW9QtTbXehaZepuBVNjcjpggHB/zxX014u+HfhHxPpdoLqS9s9TE7oLm3kUZUAEK24EFR/U15Jq3w4Phm4SbSo7u+IG4TiTbsI78CsofV5U1eCcl6/wCZpKc4bvQ+f9a8DfEz4h+MJPDWjRaN4D0uHTf9Kt3u3gWW3LA IrQY+YdMEDA/EV5p4am8Gy674x0P4h2d1Nq1kVTSdO0oiGxg25WZvmUlXZgOMd 2PXFfQ2u+I/H1pcW/8AwiNle6xeSxIt1Nfujxx/vOVRyd20KByOh7V8tXvhHUrUQv4jvLi0vr+6mmkuwUeJCykqWn Yhk8w5GDwTyD2rmr1aMGoxXyOfMsRhqVJKnrLrfb7vI8a8VW2q aLq0umBZbKa4IEabyA2/lMY6+2a8p13U72/uz/aUCC8gthbOYgFyUyBnH8VfUVp8LZ/Eun/ZrrWPD6C/EBsnupZPOLGQKDG6g/dySe2B9KrWv7KnjNPEFwdS17wr5CvkNJqBIl9SeARWlOqkkmeT lkZRhqvuPl7QPDl7reuWkCwSi2mmCNMRhEz6t0GK+jPB3w0l0+ bVbq1e6abSrDz7yzlKBpXD7W8k/wAQAww46gV7R4R/Z/1zQ4Zba48ZeCrzSxL58dit2+Ek6bgxHp+delyaB4g8P+DjpmmQ eENc1PWbpEt9SllCG02sodBK3UFSSABwQSM9KxqKpKeux2KnXq 1eVL3bM+UvF2l6FZR6LcWGr6hf31zrpa6hlh8vyyUBJiT+EZbk DjcTiufu/wCzJPh9ohsRYw311dxrceRGi7nEIVHcL0bLNwe3JHJrkNYt9c0 r9qHXNM1u5e3v9MEoYowkSJlDESLx8w+6QfSu+bQtK0saEmmPB cyX97HLdRwj/lsEQZ46ZLtgfQkDNfD5tUvVqXWvKj7vh7m+qwcl1f4E2qfFrx4 fEuomy0/RZbP7VJ5Dyg72Tcdpb5+uMZorzKX4leKdNuZNOi8FaJdRWrGFJ pApaQKdoY/vOpxmivKWEVv4X5H0P1+f8x9JR23ifVvjHrNt4R1u40XXZLq5i sL23gDuAHViAuecqDnrxXnF34ZvfEN14Z0+4nnu7u5mleSTVCI 97iVwRtGQm7ZgL6ntmu5sNO1rWvGLabo+pXmh+IrqZ2tL2wTMt vIyxuCg69M9D3rg9Q1i78G6np9/4q+330lvqdwl42qYWa4O/wAtiy/w+mPUZ7105W4urT5tr/5nBnC/cT9GezfD/wCB1rf/ABUS91/T/E/g3RtMAkvFh053jkcb87H2nvtycY5NfZGn6Z4K8OaXb+K/Ct7e6g0VwGuwkG3egBGGXGxsEdeq+/b5EvfjX/YqRw+HPiz4q8LWkmlPc2UN1o0swncjAiSViwCdgRjHvxXFWPxV u9Y+HuneHZfHeu38c9qGud+mu/2N/wCLJjwxwcfNlhyPU1+xYedOlCyR+XVpNRu16H3Jr2v6rrfiGTV 4vDvhDVLqV2SyvrqExXttGpKrkBOWXfuDDpnv1r578W/BnTZtP1IeHdF+Ht1c6lCY77W/Euq3d3fJckkSSx7YgAxY578joMkVnlJbL4X+FvtMG+9ilXytZT UZUF5HzuWSMhtsjDgHgADlTW+ni7RItcFppOm32hW+xS6ahevO FKjO4E5HPoOuKwxVXEcvNFaeg8LOCn+86+Z4/wCHP2ePiB4T8e6V4jj1vwhq66deRvLa2n+kzSR5AYxwzR7GkAJ Khxjdjg19Yalpi658NfC/w8sLrWV8F2mpvdazHqmo/ZtRkgkYuYlhgiCfIXO3ccYUABQchmoa54eg8C2U9y8V3LdvH5c/2fdCCx43Ov3emcexrutJ8Z6L4fSKy8R+MPBMkXmIJJLlwjzs5H llZ8ZBUDb1AA6+22GdRwaZ2uFFOyYnhj4R2vhP4Ca9b6Hpdx4m stSu5J7cXoXTNTsUBIUs21llUYDADafmOO4rg9KsJPt83/CS6BCkdsRG0kLFjIWwACAchuc9MdD7V9KfD3xL4R8a+H9bXQLr UpYrKAK4JLwL1KlJBnc3QnBwOKz9L0jRdV8dxXEvjyTU7uWFy1 jciO3mHlEh3BC7iAx28r2IzWGNy6ckpU2XSnCm7X0PNtQ+E2mT WK3Wm2V8395J5mDDPp7+9ZieFLKCMaSdLW3n8vAmnjLY79e5r2 LRNfufEGoatp3hy403WptOjzNJbTHag5IQ553cY9u9ZMWq3d6h i1G0w2cqw4Mf+NZTptQTTY1U8z8lPjHNe6X+05rllK8txbRTxr GgbbsUKp2r6Dqfqa5Z9RmCf6Cz28U0wkl85gzSYPAJ7HPevoL4 waBZan8WPi/rs0D+fptnBJpzRHB84sBkj+LjAwa+cPD3h7XPE0bJZWVw6IhLy EHgbhmu3Dwo25q8rKzPk8di5Rb1Hy+IdQNnqOi2kf29rxTHK7H Cx5HYev1qGx8OJbvC07+fdcZiUE5xXaWXgvV4777FYaXcrIGxI 5jPJ9Sewr1zw18NEtpYr7Vp3ku1YMkUbAKvsT3r5PEYqDqSVBW TOOjSxOOUYxVoox/Dfg3xJJaRSS6o2k6c0gZ7eCUhyCMn7vAPavYdLsodH1m31DSZb yLVbb/UXTXTtJGcYyCT161qw2YaOJYXt4ogdu8yKoX6D+tdfpvhOW5tG XT9V8M/aCRlZ9QVS3HbrXM7RWr1PsMBlFDDK6V33OT1PXfEV5ag6xrF7q CqckSuxXP0zWDpxudW1a3sftS2LXE4ihdsgMxPA4GeTgfjXp2v fDTxXbeErnWbzUPD8OlwR7y8d0Sp/wCBbcGvlzV4fFN7rcFwRZR6Zb3CyQxrdDzdynIYke4GPSurDuk 2urHmWbU8JGz36HpF9Y6h45/Ze8RW7o9nqvhbxRtu4WbbN9lkjIdZFIyCssYC+rOQcAcaXwdg0 2D4CfGmx1oalYqLHTIrm4s7ZZZRCt4WDhWIBDZQHkEdRX0Z4Dt NHh+NkuuTRWNvY+MtAWS8Elk1uVvUJ3KGJ2NI5LMVx8xXdnOM+ G6dONO8IfGHw41vNaajLcadZxwsuN6fb+Bu9NuD+FfoeWYSkqE m3Z6fP+v8z4+q6lbEQm9W7n0pq17okvxhvroa1FHcab8RtLuJo ZLCQbJPsEiLCu3h2I3PuwB2NcRdeF9R1r4D+IU0zUvC2uTXOhe IVtmiuvLbfc6jFIeZAoUKBtbOArcHrVDxVJO3xa8VTuSJoPinp E25eCAtg0aAnPIGOMep9a8s0a71NfhP4o0dbprm2ufBuvE5bAg f+0kldh9RkHvwKuU6afKz3Y4Sskny6M+jLLwnqVt478RLLotxJ Z3V6MSRqrIwTR2i3EKTgbyy49ayY4dbs/FMU1pok13Ja6n4da4NwfIWGBNO8uT5mGCVzgLzknHWuX8DXN/LqnjhBJcXWqz3erXtlEkjAyyfYbVUA9AGZj7ZrY+Jeu69beB9G sdNuLsW0PjbSdNvrppvMjuSbaN5ACc4QM0eOOvPessVyKlJ26G lH4kfTGsT21qlk8l7axq8kjSCUADGBgE/0+teO6/43trWw0zxNFq13p2nfaDGLBoU8uZiSm1mOflyM8HPIpfiB4Ki1 TwtZan/AGjqiX91cpFdSRAlJI0XI4zwe2RxXz5r3g65l+EF34du2W9i+0 B7a5vnaSKzG4/wKMkjj5gM818bRrRUdz2pxm5O60S08zL8f+OtAg8SX+r6HqE9z d3gCyxkbURAR5kQAAwQRya+d9Wt9d8Z+LNc0rStHuLjT5IGmtE lLsbWLcGLhh1TPY5wD7Vr6r4Rv7L4pXew6WLeGUpGZywErqEP3 cYKM34/ezV/WfiNYr4avLPT/DcfgvXdQs47AQQtmPyk4YJgAgPvfAJJIrysPRftnNyum72/yPnamHXPPnnZLWy/T9Te8N+HbDS/Aujx3moM2oQ3AmjeKMAKxTaV3YyVyBx0zz1r0VdD1/8AsJdY0mdtatt+2eONSJYD647j6V5d4dhuYtHt7reVcIFUSjIQ 9+D/AFr6/wDhfbRQ+GIp/Lgt55xmZbdwyOeucdj7V62J/dRuwym9XR6HzSt5bRzTf2hJepMc9SVKsOxBqt40vvGtx8EtBv0 e0SEagY0tJLhPNMaIcYCkKDnn5vm9+a+kviX4Y0+8hg1K1nsLP U7SZbgxvHkzgHO098cV8PeILl9c8ZXdxNdxW8c+oMXtpHkWIRb TsZeMqFx0PHQ1z/WHOi5Jtn00av1eLV9WfN1xeXr/ALRN7d3Hm21z/Z7PLLOd6I43AYz1UcCvXU0yz0i98HQWMf2Rbu/innhh+ZlZnhQsPrgEfmOteXC7luvjXrcf2rT5SlvLJG4B2kEYz k4+VgOPck16fZ6NY+H/AB/4NtLZFlE2rQSvFNO0nzmSEEE5+4ccY7c818Fmc71al+36H1ORW dCHr+p80eKZ9Ut/ib4jt7a4ZreLVLhIiW5KiVgOntRWt4g1WZPHmtpFp9tNGt/MEkE+Nw8xsHn1oreF+VHsuUbn1ha6Ob7UdL0pLy/W91PTLdoptNkKTwSvbQsGXPOQR04PbrXj/wASNFuLTw19g1GS9nvP7QuA81zJ5007q3Dnrw2Fx7c969A0vTb 3VNJ8Maak+oR311olmkclkSs8bm1XDIRzlSvbrivPPFf9q+GLm JhGY9Vs9WlIudbRp3upASGeVAMlSeg5yD3rny5awV+v6nLmkea E1bp+hzS6XbanN4QWe71I2s+ixs9vbne8UjMSeHO0HkcDgAV9C 3nhbw1p+q2XizQta0SytJ1QX2gSaVIv2Vgiq7pukbcGO58Bhz0 HYfMlnqO34kXkt1q1tD9nt2kWaGArEzbAVjCA/Lknb6D8K7C08aafJLE8T3dpfIQylmLxkjqee/oOlfrOG9nGCvqfluNVRS5U1Y+67HRIF+GNraWGmRalaSpJPP4g MSqbQ+WHCtuOQGPAzuzj8/Qr3wXqt78NNPs9M03T5bqW3WVL63dNl6W52hTtKEDHJxk54r48 8IeKY9Rm1C3i1GC/ums1cpJKEhMoPG6P7pU4IK9c4IPXP1H4M+JFxpnxf0BNXuS/h25sV+yCHSvsaickKISJXKggdWRthyOe1el/FVmzloxjezRUHgy98tNH8S5S7tZfNhjiu3YZI5XecjgEHCtwew re0L4e+EprXX9M1C4W2ttWtjCDfRx3MEQBJyARlGyeGz+vNezW viH4d6/8RkTw3rU+q3UlrLLcaXpVu05iUf6xmQjKHBAyoPT3rpPCeg+GL jwZq66NHb3lpcn7RDJqghnntJem4NjdtyPutkg5qPqjhK8WdtO KaUTxXw38ENc8H6NeWfhbXNQvhcWpBu9HvBbvsUhgoPVR34Jz0 zzXjvirUbLQfjFoMniPR/Gd9bG3e3kvTqCwXFwPm3+WwL85YdQAenc19yeDPDFl4O8YW+p3 vjDy3uVdJNPmCpErkdYto5XAz39PauSuvhV4BspdRv8AVde/4SW9DP5T3Mf2mSOFju8vLfdUHt7152JhUhD3V8rm1bB06lrOx5 t4F8W6zb/CS4msdb8CaDealf8Al2VlqjzrqrRqxDxzIYz5jbR8smDnPqRX0 nHpnh/W/hxbx6Bc21u9tK0M13BidcqPmAKnBbp1P19K+RNW1K/ttU13Ql8VWT+GhbJ9it7gMj+Uud2yZG3gjpjDcY7ZrtfBPiXxH pHgLS9H+G0mqeIZrYtPDDqEiSQsrgghAFjGAeVAGF5OOTRgMeq jUKiOL2cqN9f8zwL4j6XC/jD4gafZS3cpns41lklt/IfzFkXcChJORyM5we1eMeE9N1G6vYrSwvbuxht8gug2YHXBx1N ffF34r8F/EbQ5tH8daPpnhXxDcROt3dWzxzXLbGI2K2Dgh1OUbHGK4Xwt4Q +HI0mBfDup61rc1rPG1+LmzEMMylsNtC5bABGcNnHTkVOaYFNr 3lZX6+Z5mHwCrV7zd0eeWHn6fYTCK7mG9NsjM3LjoRnrVEzxOd vloAeOXr0LxZ4TmtFgi0vTNT81pHa4lJLRupGQsaKvAHqXJPtX mctvDbXMkMoZbpOCpXBFfM1IqMrJo+0pUIQSUdC6YLQoomWJlH 3VHIFW7ufw9F4dIi0+8gu0jJkuFuBsU9227f0zWSQqxMxLMwQn 61zPiCPd4KuPNv5rSaUhIwjKocsQNpJ/ziknLqZ4uv7Gk5tbHmPjDxh9osjpmnXl+1nv3S5kwhYeg71zXh G2u9Y8UxwRx3F8WODEpwQvQsMeh6+1EvhXWHEsh8gqh+YvOMfX Irj9J13UdA8Y3E1veT2N3GjxIUJ+dHBRlDDoTn24zXblGIhSxc ako8yXQ/JMXiq2NryqSPvD4f8AifxBpXhT+ybu4VTbzsLL7Uok2gYDqobo VwPm4xk9axUYapB8X9d1G6+zxWh0r7Udm0yMLjYQpPIPGc9zXF 6J43W1s7bTIp/7R1V40uJJ1T93bbdpk3k5zwDwM9ffFdbolrLffBL4t3l3qX9qa fPDpl1JdFgS3+lnHQemM/QdK9/L8wlWzGtRnNJSd4xXRbav8T3MsruEU2tVp+p1vj1Y9K+N/ivRJLx59Lbx5pbRPyJCWVgVJBzkFioY9cdq8j0C/vZfC+qafpM7OsHhvxHFdMRn5RPkKc98Kp/EV33jG6hP7X3je0umY+Z480cwyZyFUMXYjPQ8H86m+E3hS10nw d4g+IV1bNNpY03xHZ3lsXJ+2YvAV2KeB8oIb2WvflRi5rl/rue/QxfMmnuemahp+oeC/hp4lvLiRbfxHqej6rf2F7BlltbdbC2DMMdHYkAZ6AZrz7XdTMn wl8HaKkEqx3vxJsYnkQnKiGwtD05OScc98GvT/iJfSm3+JdhLMJFh8EaiwU9Pnt9PwFHYAsBgetePa3aQjwR4NVx cw3b/ABSt0uGdgX3NY2wI9hjAx6iufMJ/uZKPYdBNTR9n65e3un/CfSJngt47cXTrKkJYYXH3jz1/xr57u/F6W3iUag9lf2+gKshkuZMfP8vQL1HOOtfQF/bPe6Hp8MrGIsrGOGZjtYEcqR78flXzr438HR3NpALee9sre0vV m1O1izIdp52567CMEkV8PCfJGL6o+hqzqwfNTeqPDNH1CXUPG1 5FBa3/AInO03s0t9ceS6JvwYkIPBAwSBznmvDtWnNr8Tr3yohJcQyC4Q XY8xo3xy/PXnkDt719CXvgCx0zxJb6vY6nfeNXS1PnadbQ7EsY/mwGIIDfeXgnPB/DwrxZ4fS98dSwFXs9RRCCHkwm0AdD2A64zXN7NUZNyer/AFPmcfgMXG7qLV9V5nbadPrsU9tN4iltw3lDyVgkUpKGzh+CeQ OCDXq3gbx9daD4isYW8660S4cqwU8RuenPb+VeZ+Fvh74cfUdB uNV8VXt8tuQt/BBMqosbZCCN3Pzc7c8YUEmu4m8OwWOs/Z9Cg1bVtKnwY1WDzHZh94DYOcAj6V9BXlGdHlZpg8C6M1KL1Pr TXbC38SeC2Hm/YZniBS5OMr9T6V8beMvCK2ni+XTbCG+uLuG1eX+1Sn7qNv4Y2x wc54749a9B8M+JNRsdUNnd380ukupRbe4OQhH8PTOe1dRqt94a g0y6t7I7WY/vChLh225POeeo6fSvlcRH6vB1Ln0bkp0+bTT7z8xF0pLP42a3H ZTQ3V5JYyrOEUmIDaSUXI9CQPevTNH0aPQviB4PZYbgRQ3y3ZS eUyyAiRSQSScj5cAZxio/F9/pmq/EswWS/adPs9NnQhYxGTyWLAeoPI46gU9LDU9K8Yafa3l1fahfXEdw63d zw8gCMEHTopXHrnNfO5jbnqp9lv6I+pyayoU+U+cdT8NXk/iTUJ/7Jf8AeXMj8ytnlie3FFdzpvxG8BR+HbBLvSb+W6W2QTOJwAz7R uP4nNFapu3wnVzL+me7RW895ceH7OwmuY7m502zht5Le6EMscp hKKyP0UggEf0ryH4h2OqaTZ3cWonVnuoL8q91f3JknuGVQd3QY Xp69TzXp9hp5vrnw7odxCb0XWmw2xiacpuLCRBhxyCD0ry34pa LN4d8F63YyW9zbT21437y5m82aUeUMOx7dDx2wa5MFvFX2f6m+ OjLlk7dP0PI/Ds1nd/2lcX7+SkhZ90ceRuJyOBXU6VYS6jcTTw20lzaK2MREbicA9K83 0tli0+2VRJG7DecngjFeu+EvHd54f0k2tpCkV15nmJc43Ag8EM hyp+uK/UcLZQVz8txTvUdzvvCEcGl6paGK/ufB91cMBb6ne2plhkPIO9MHcoyMED+Ve1af4Ztb641K18WaqJ7 qciSXUrS5ZLWYlyNgiYDy2GNxB+Xnj0p+lfErRNX0KAPZ2viu6 dnkut9ikclhIVws6yqm5ADuwp3Dj3rq7bxBY3l7c6odW87R2Jj t0CRtGc4/ecqCHyDn3zXVUSp9dTkSa0Rx3jCx8ZeEI7GbSdb1RbOOdTbm2j 8n5thTAZRkEqcEbvmHXOBiW1+IXxWuPCnhrRdS1WKzs7actZx/ZEt7mPaxJZyEDyLznJJB98V9H6F8QbHQ9Ah0rxJYWmueH7vCqM AuoI+8PXg59a8z8ceIbLV9avzpNxJcW0EXlWg1nMuIjwY1YfNg DGNx4weaxhWvFpsqpScVdP5HqGg+Ovin481vVRbX2haxqHh63E lpaWUCLJKjD5vmcEkDbk8HkAcbs16F8PPF2reL9AL6FDPPrenT suv6bKN0kjHtEAyL83v8uTivmr4Sx+J7TxhF/wjqw/b4bn7PPaXRJg1FXHzRspwdwwGU5HXv0r1rSPBWqf8Lo8SXVhpL aL4iDCazMeomJraTPzRkEFZUJCtkYIxXXSUJuPNJmKnWUVJXZ9 K6HaeFbS3j1/W9DXTru2v3jjsdQSKXZIGK5jKElW5I65B6ivO/F/hDxBd/ECKW9tbXS4PPA0nTbIktcRMxOwYZYy4+U4bHXOfXj9C+HfiCx+ IFv8A8JlJrGwOZ2XTbto5FkYht+4jDnkkHODyOoxWqvjDU4fEc UVv4i17xEmlTnMGoQqt1tDHa/UEN7hu34VdaVGMVFxtZ/0zajUnK3tFa4r/AAr1yz8S6d4j0LQNQt7mTUcXUcsO/Dj+J0zkAnjcDg175oS6hcWN3EfDjafc2ysWjii8tXYDOFDBec9 v1rw/xH8UvE6eJRYMmrf2TdR7GeK8CmJmBCNkjgjjrnpyK5m2ufitqF vCupeLYYDJO8qx6syxXkIzjajfdkTAHOCDxXBj6GBvCVSbW/nc68FKalJQhfVeR3fjPxvfWkZs5vD99p+oTRvHYm4hZWcSDb93 s3pzivF9c8UxPpq6aPDukabNBGsTTtanzwR1yc9T3yDXrdv4g8 YXmk6rb+Kv+Ef8ZWpZDFazOY/MVTw8cijAKnqOCc8UadN8Pxr/APamvfDDXo7hVHmQ20DXFoS+TuMY6gYABw3XmuL+z8PUaVKsme ksX1lCx8zz3sZAwRnPVRjPNc/4hjnudBuEit45ywwoYElT/eGK+tF+HXw1tNG1fX7rSfHt9bXFsWttOWBY2s2Zs71YH5sLjAb 6HJ6eMeLbTwRb6hYWvhD/AISiSUx5uJNW8tecfdVFHUdznHpmuSphuSL95MdaKr03B6XPkG +j1DTTsvIWQs2HLDjPavOvEyXFxAXiKxY5ZlXBb247V9Zax4F0 69uXudQsr4SMSQELIJCPrxXjmtaBFa3kkENldWzqf9XcMDxXmx qSw9VH5jjMsxWBrcyV4niGkeKNQsrhlW/eB4x90McPx0J7/Svpb4R+JL+f9kf47taFo57Wx0yRBvJVR9rw2R7lgfwrwTW/CnmzyywQ7JMbj5bd/wAa9X+Bdnqlz8NfjL4YtIPOOp6TZxjcMMWW6DKB36k5r6zK69K vX5re87/kd2HxVOd+V79D6fttI1zx942+KeoxtDFqdnr2iXjyEcxgIzSBf wq5rXjGxt/hjoVnotu1npt74G8RWdrYqeYpxeqrSOvXcQrndjua7nVH03TB4/8AD+gfaLHUV8R6H/aV2ko/eiWREWPI5ACgg565rwnXUs9J8MeGZSyiSDwb4ilGz7x/4mNzhjnucj8q+pqXhDQ9CjU5bM9d8W6lv+KfxHjKKAnha6iOOY 8iz04k57cgfl05qr8Sr610zxbAbeaA20HxYtLwSLg4D2MJyp98 HFcP4u1PUNH1nxTpDXPmJq2ly29xJIFLvu0+0ZAv+6yqc9h65r mIo7bxT42vrG6WeX7Dqdhew+UMjzI7JFAfOcj5iePSvn83zKlh 6M3J7L5nesfGKu3sffGta1EthpUuchmG5e+CK4/XtYgaRSPnedhDC/lsQxIJAkA7deeK4DXPEep/8InpF60AtrOV9pkVlcoFJ6ZPJIPT2rP1XxUz69o0GlwX/wBikg82a8lUJHKrfKCuRyFP51+frM41Hyx9T1Fm1Bzsn2OEmh8 XeDL651DUvEZsPD13Mj3EdnEJIixZ12kP8yrjZkL+Yr5q8a6hp 2ufE3XjYwi88hRcXFyt00XnwSAKUEfOe/IPQ89a+v8Axdpmv6frOiXF2ya34Q1VXtbyeeEYtGPIZwFyiZAw 3v8AjXy/8QPhdpep6vrOv+HdZhnt7SBzcW8YZJDHHGSzJx9xdmCTxllHOa KGNhUqWmnto+2p5tbM51pSg5aeZzujWg1bwjZ2Fhf6lcjTrwyP ZvINtrbNwpD8bsnIKH36V7l4U1G48K6VqdzaatqX/CRyKqQxlj9mljfiUuM9QAAB7+1eReEbeGz0vTZNGtL+RjZqLme dCI/MVd0m7PXGccegr23wVruhax8Br7R3uJZfFd54njS2hubYLbiJl 2tOZh0VRuJBYYI5GCTXvUJJpJqz29f+HMMM37S6tp95SeQvqCz yKxLyb5SpxyTk4qCf+0v7H8Qr4b0yW+u2tmaIqHeSHGdpUr05P frXtviX4R+FvDnwePi22+JFprMb6hALc+SFt/srkKzHbkkgktkNggAe9R6F4RvvC/h2fX9H8TaFq0t/ctDBb28Q+1XFr2ZAz7FOeRuHbk4OK6Hl0m7SPQoVJRmfmBpM6X 3xQ1k2yajEVKqIpLktNBJ8uQpIzu3chTnJODXpb/2ha/GLw3Hqeo3N9c5llNzLgF0IfaNg4UADgDrnPer/AMUtP0H/AIaK8Q6f4d8PtpU6FF1FJJBHKbtpRvmGDgEZBAzjCgjArA1m0u NK+Jnhy1u7ia9uGs5Ha7uZTJJN5gkYOTgY+XGMZwMc1+fZ1T9j UqRbufouSK9CFjw2PwPpLwI5ZQWUEjC/4UV+mukfCTwJL4U0yWbQVeZ7SNnbBGSUGTjdRXk/27RXRno/2TPuj5M06S31jxzo+6RfIvLZ43DTeSEUmQEh/wCADdndzivPfi1oF34d8E61pl3cC4uYZQPOl1I3txKBEAHeXcQ V/hAAA+XPeut0c29umg2lyIZ47d5YZ1lHylSxyDjnG1j05rnPH/hzQdI8DavpHh7UtH1OANmE2F2bjeMYDM5JxnHC9h1xXpULQm15/qRiZOpSuux4LptnfNpUM8OyWFlCow5wff0rbmsNSsYInuIWhEh 2q3Z8dcVveFfDU9rc6PbagjWzXMoilicNHjkcbtpHI6EZx6V3W vaLbx3WrR2k0M1vpk6bBK+/gkKV56kE/lX6JhsSmkkz8zx2EnTTqNW1t+pyunQW9j4eWRt8dzNkpKoJ3cc L7Vo2HiSaPSxbXpuXgR1UCNyF47fU5NdFrcQOiWi/ZbdZ2Kyxm2XAIIIwV6Doa5q40u9fQmlYxfZowWSMIASc8kkc9u 9drd9z52GIcrs+kPCHjPT9WMcY0CCFkQRJdSz7SWGOGIBwPTAx 617rZ6NpcnhjUoLfR7e31a4Hz+XIpZyQMYkIIH5Y9q+HPh9b6x f63MYtc07TlRVleK5vhD5wHyhFHRmIJwMV7vF8T4tK8ZaZpNte WWn6bDAqXbXLlmnzjIQgfK69ucE5zWsaMVFtndh8Q4tKZ9O+BL Y6f8bPCEsTNa3Ed5HFe+dbFhIvqJRheOOcH+lezeN0sD8TftkW r6lo+tJO6wXEeBHL0xntg8dR618YRfFKWfYraFfBprgRsyyJu6 gb4xnnORnoPeuy1yaTU9euYYrq+vo7SBGknmLGSJTxnPOF6Yzn OTXV9XUopJ67n2OU5ZhsUm1O666NHuWl/Euy0LXryDWdb865YkXDPH99wMfgfpXdRaj4V1u6XUYGs5hMoXz IJFy2ORnHQ818Q6qnhH7ULS/1lRrUsnmKftGGkXcMhVI56E+/TtXRDVtN8N6RFN4faS4ulvjFOGcgFk5IjAO0p/tc8nHtWEqLlBpPY7a2VYSnP2UZe8u+33nu/jDT7SBbu7trnzwWiaT5uQqtjBHpzXVXPxNtY9C1+1tbjTFv9Pt YxZySSZW4dgN2F4+6fl64yOa+dH1y81LVdWuro+VJNaZWzD5ki QEgbgD6qSK+fvFepaxb+L7j+z7p1s4L5pTGswBUEZMRB5wSR0r m+qqpaUun/APlYV40Ks01/Vz9IfDut2PijQzD5cFxIlmrC7dwrqzcE7ByvqCOD29KnvfGdpp NgJdkkl/bnynU5G8d8Hp718N+APE+srfS2+p3tzaam0G1baJ8tEoGCm7JB wMYHevfdN8P6r4k8O2WoeG2v7tDc7bhLxcZGcHPp65ryM1w0cN Pmj5bHqxkpq8Uej6r8W7T7GVsLK9ed+GWbAXHfoa8X1jVW1nxA 93eWNrbbV+Rol2OuO3HavXj8OYbt2gikaK8jQ7oTnJI7A+nvXm V/wCFb2F3cWcykFhJE6NvjwxHzfln6V4s8XZpNlwjc4651G7udRj FzeST2xbMMrOzAH0PWs7UtHstUilinRHn28TqOVPY1qXltNp9k 8kVrvhB/eKoIOPUVV0qK7fS57qJ/tGmxt80pAPkk9Q3OfzpvEKSumOthYzjyzVzw/xF4M1TTk+0SNFPEXxuRcFvrWDpPiHxJ4RTVrfQjaW51CJI7oyD DMFbcADjPPIP1Nfcnh7Qvhtq1hA+peOrRrk/MQsZiEZB+7l1Iz71i/EXwN8ML22a/sfGelSakqc2zKMy444dQBn61yUM69lV9zSx8XmfC04P2lA8Bvv izBqnivxVd/2c+jnXNZ0y6eRn3eStrIDy3Axj2rJ8W63ZT3Oh2v2+3uLWPwpr wk2HKgzahPIi/UqykfUVLPF4Qghkhn0y5mKht5jRnJA6kbSc+uaiTVPhr/Z5VbGVkaNgUEbZ2nAKjngHAr6OhxXO1pq5808TiKEuWa1L/jPX4/EPjOWTTm+zC6t7oAyEsN7WsSD8Plx+dMTVLTw3qks1prHlX09/BdPErKHX935JwMcrtJ46ivKdb8Qs3igf2RaPFpzPuczfM68Y+X 0pmpyW+pvb3oeMlblGQlfnYqB8o9AcHPrWWY4qWLmnB2T082a0 MfKS94+39SvU13wFYWJe2H2jy7hGiPO0I5+TI43Z5+ntWJL4el bwQsUXiaHR7W3j81rd2aSSOAttaVQWP8RJAGBkGvndfiRqUGhi 3jFvGhhxBOFBeE9yvrxkYPHNZNl4sg13xdetetr0N3FHH/ZRSGPyZCWw6SKTldzEtkZHHTmvJ9lKEV7ttO36nqe1hiGrLX8T 0XVPijrGh6zq+kT6hY6pHYXLvp1/dwmWG6RUC4VVI5LDKtnHXIrxSC+k1fVbyfV9en0Ka4gmuIbi1g aTe5IKo4HCITk5wcED6jtL220S7uLvUtVg1bVLiBxatZw2zeWg kBUMzjhGV8HnGc+oxXTeGvEifD/9nfxBaavoq6vb6rvtpNQa0RzbwPtVomLLlGOARklSecCvbwtKF NRTaTkr/cdeEy2pH95a6W/kdZpfwx+J2t+A/B5tvGWg6/4vnjMMfh+WTyI7WydVZZJGYKTKx2k4B+Ujng17t8PvBVl4X8V6 X4E13SX03xF50humhvMWrRtG6vtlTnO45JPtzzXyb4K1SC70/TdW8OXQswbpNLijvLsTXEssmPvBsbU5A3EgDFekL8TPEHgPWWm 8YWFnNfSK1ncAOHEYjkZXEUucFznLeowc8VvVhgo1oKUnFppp7 r1/4J1uklKU3Ha12fRfxCvdGb4naD4WtLfRdA0LRbUvcyaZGhFwgC jK8BdytkHOenevlf4i+MNL8P2t6fD/AIhsLC+0ZZAyLIXuNaRirFXLAgzKpHQjaTnocDyTTvFOtXV7rN paaStxbalcNJYywXDGW125+TOCdu05OeDg59vPL/wxf+K473wqiX2pX8d40mm2ukg3G2ZlHmuFGWwQq5/3fapqYmPNUqqOrdr+SQ07y5vQ5TQvEep+PPHWu6jcMZrhrtUhe WbEmN42tubguoxjPGBXpmr2s3/C7vD+n3E8tzLDpxaW6nffLKSkr+ZJ/tnIyvYYFebaH4M1HRfF2p+G57GaDUYLuGOTeDDLG45MqbsfMuc 88Yz6V6ZFpk8Xx/s9KuXe6u4NLktZJXkJkmZoZBvcn+Ml8k9icdq+Dzef72d/62P0/IU/q8Ge4j4raLaoLWUeLnkhHlu0dzGqkjgkDacD2yfrRW3beEdMm0 63lbUpUZ41Yr5o4yM4orw/Y0P5T6G77nyR4cvHk0bTdRVYpXN5IwDjKuRtyCO4PHFafjaLw3 N4May8K3GhfYpokE50q2kURyNkkuX6NzjYp4CdBnnA8LKbb4ba Q0bBJUvJxH1Jz+6I/Wt3x1ceHp9Jnu/CviCHWVnt1leC30/7MsE/zbxKoRR5m7OAOMZr2q3N7SpbuebhuV0oX7foaPh7StYsPhpA2n 32sy6rpm2VZ02uW3sI3PzkhvlY49qzrNrWPWm+ynUNP1CVG+02 mtIqfaiGJ3Rnp+H9Oad4BufEmt2WnzXt3Pp1jD8t1ZInls8iqT vz028j+Ve+lPDuq+IbVtXSN7m0T/RpScIehJXPv617H1+eHtG1+5zyyulmEUuflStbm/F+Wh4emuNqNtd20+juLxFit7KQwkNG6v0POPUZHBrC1m0vra9B 1KCaW2VSJ22EDc2Tgkd8c49q9wl1KW38VPe3ekWV5BGhWO5tU+ +gbIJHr05HQ0waxrPiO+vb6y06NdNgIW7sr4Bt6g5Dhf74X869 LD5xXg43guX1PFqcGZbGLjGo+e/8t9Pl/VjxqDSNCHi6yngnlktVVTFI0JjL5HXHJ4/XFdZrumeHYRBqD6THc3DRiWVo3ZDNzgMOwHGOMZx0qDXvGD6h4 x057HTbd4RIIY96+UMEkDnHQY/PNekX2saNd2fhWa9cW1tHCYbiASqPKYcc5z8pI4OcGv0fKMQnh ad6esr362tF2182j4nH5VB4iryVbKPLy9L3kk9H2uea6RfXVr4 w0ePTLFTpM92hVbuEtuZioMbHsARw2AecnpXu3jTxGLGy8Vy6X eyvqG6HTlgacsZGRAeQq4OBgdecd65LUNNTSoI9QjubK5053Yg LIDGoKkBwN3LA8jmqXiDxLf2Xwxs7uM6bcxSTGVbrePOeMseSG Gdx6ZByPSlTrUuSTi76fp/wSKuFxmClFVJ2X9dmeXLrv2HbBq0Fzp/imG5G24nV98XzchlPI4wcfWtbRdTu9Lmv7oxaRqktwzslyECuu eQy5GVJ9QM/jXBanraahrjag/26+1TDM4YIP3QXHB7sDjr1APSufuNeit7Wyntm87zPuqGyUbpg jpjNeTKo5WUTya9StUbje67+fd+Z7r4L8TSC78S3pkY628Dxwe a5ZWZ+AMHg8Fsd84NcLeWsN7JcXFyiRas90d8lxOSJGYgcBRx6 kkgDFc94TEMut29zrrzWMMc+4vAR5xIHQds+xqzrMu3Wp3jmkm WRyR03fUgcCiaqybdzgq4txio8uq7dT0fw1q1rDr16Zpo4NQsL dfL8kKdxLqmBkgnqTkZPH1r9EfgL4sh1HwQ+lTXjSaskjSCOds u0RIw3rjn/ADmvyUsNTih8Zpe3c83mYRIyF67Tnb7nrzX1R8JvEMfh34hR+J rC68+4ubeQSQeYq4VjxGxIJHKg8cniuLNoxlhW3ve59dlOYKVG Kk9z9RpVjG66QxrcKvJAxxWHd6tp50Oe+YiSONS0yqobfjr+Nf Kt/wDGrxTJaSxRWdhHBKhUhWYsue4ORz+FeZDxprxt5bQarNDDI2W jD4we9fFe2TdrHuaPW59nXF94Uh0kXcU2ksWwyCQKdueeQen0r xjxtZeHdZ1iC/l1GLSbxYtsg0+1CxuM91HX6nNeDzy3lwMy3U0p65L/AM60X13VLyNba41IoUGB+7zkfWvPnH2crpGkZc3U17d/DNpd6hFcTahOQ4WCSNFTzOOdykdfcGuOv721u74IsP2VFP8Ay0 +8akntIhG0j3ck0zHoq8Gsv+zJ5mK7WuID0dz8yH6jtUyakrs6 KUobSNP7bHDD5dubZSSMymL5vwPauO1aCFZpSNKW5Y/MJw4XOeenPArr7HRJpL5bR9T0y3TjdNPIQFz/AHsDP44r1bSPg3LqluJT428JRoeSi3aswHrjNcsmoq99DnzHJ8 Lio2dkz4s1GaGS5ZCkPXlFTG32piCJsZxGq8qMdD7V90zfADQJ Ld4tW8c6NFzlHt3iycepJ4/WuA8afBLQtL0xLnR/FVvqdmF/0lGkjaRWyACu3+GuqnjrI/PMz4Vr0m5UndfcfL2nWulRTSLctdPIMeWqMSvJywI9/Uelbl9aWen6dfro175ssiLJBJyrLjtnsynkV6Na+CdEtwszajJ Ft6M0yED9KU+DPDTSNINdQEnlTOuPyxWv9pOS95ux4lGOIou99 Udf4D+NNl4b+H0FuNPvZvEEpaXW5mVGhucHGQOGU7SASAT1614 Z8SfFur3r6npNhLP/AMI3qcrXdxbC1C7cyGQhehCjIA9seldwfBeh2w+12utWtxsJyj TqQc1iatYWTqPtMkNw4hCp5cgYFfw7V6izqcklfRHpwzirCLjJ b/1c810HXYdL04XNutpPClt5H2BYAfMYMWWVjkEMCfvDnGK0fEtx b6n4f1O40vWDq+mwKsyRrP5i2zSIGZd7AM2DkYPIwaW68M2l1Y 21pbxQWMAJLyY4xnJHrz2/CuSggudJku006xtTbrF5UqTAMZ2DEqwHUEr8p9a1wlagqsqsNW 1Zp7bnpUs2WJwypTfKl97O78M+M49D+FUNxpd++jyX1hcWmsXE NoJ2KMNhYAkENtJPBHFfT9/8bPA2kf8ACC3Xg+y0bQJri0ayFzY6dCTJERnPygMnzfMVB5OeD gV+bmv2uqpqMkKxTR7BmWCFcrESOnHpXL3d7qNloiot3OEVvNj iY4Cv/eHofpXrUZujBqL3Z20ajdrPTsfRfii/ufG37Q3iDzdTGpytqSwvexEwv8vSSMfwlfT/AGTWhZW9zpXxc1J/MCXemaPIRIJC7BkRRuLd3yck/wB4mvFPhwTqDT3FnNcyA3CebdwMUurVz1liPcqSQc/w5P09ltV/sjxT4nsnLNMPD/2YykeY2We2yxOAN5Gc+5NfD5tUc8RJt9f1P0/JUlhou3T9Dh7/AOMPiP8At29xpMpHnv8AcU7fvHp7UVsy6DpwupQNU09wHIDeR1 560U/a4b+Qv2Nf+b8TnfDl5Onw90vfGbd49SfaR1G5IyD+GK6Pxje2N 7pdxLZW+tpeIFiulurFbaNZVBBwF4dmJJLAdMc8kVWv0sYdEsY 7R/Mi/tA5yQMnaoz+Q607X7q2u5rOZtM1Sx1FIVhmlvLkOrbc48teuGx uJPTgDpk54lvmqySe7/Tc6cMlywjfohnhXWfEsfg95rrTZY9PVdjSOwVuRjj3H0qG1161 1XWbexu9SaxeKbCTSRZ3+g9QPfNeq+DtNtda8Lrqc97bnUCwW2 ZbYF4cdMKeCMZBOM+9X7X4W6ZcR3+ttPdLqkDswX7MNkpXkDy/7uR0HrUUeIqEItVY2eysZ1cjxtZx9nLmVr2bS0X9bHKXXiKzbW LdrtT/AGdFCy/6Pc5ScemehPOM8dK72HVdOm8IQH97aiCMGG1lnbdMy5wHKckY4 rxDUTqMGnSazd2J07RLwukXlwhYN2MMqg9CcE9u9cZp/ip11DZFNdrJZyH7MFY42noP/wBdfT0cv+sUYTg9F+fU+awuazy+vNTjv9+u3mfRWkSaJrnhK7k vrGDTYYZjb+VFnaNxwFxjax5Oe9cnp3w68WaT41vGtdJu9e0RU dbUXEBit2jCk7dxGNw6A5/KuNsfGvjG21q7FndrEZgXktmhVhCxwd6j7vPevoD4d69o9j4ft J5E1zUNXFvvnZ7kKm/GSqbmC7cjP86+pydVaVWVOpNqDvpfqd0Y4DMvZKVvaKz5mlrbu tUzg/BePGfxFGhXFlFZWDIDHG8byPG3cJ0wB1JPp3r6VsvhV4am8CaT pniUNdTWEeZ7Q3CIik5IG5Ru25PXIyfyrzXQ7fQfFviPxPBqek 2WiXN3cpcWdyjgypIowzBwfUZ7A5NberyL4L0HWdXd31PzWMqN qEi7mQMu5NrH95wMjgYzX0FF2h72vn/mj2MryjDQXtK1NTWuuyXyMLU/gx4Z0nRdav7DWI43MrSS6LqsyNb3KoTiNpIyJEGG6hu43DtXn3 iD9nywj1HT77QNXR7nVJdz6VYWss8NlGTl2hZiTIiDpuO5u2a2 LTxD4b1jw62q6vpc/wDZ1xfMlvd2c3lqjHkjbnIOPw61c074p3dn4evorvxbfWt0iCP TUggL425YFjnG44C/SuaeKpQtzRsmYYvBZLUXK0lft/w6PJdZ+HXie303VNfsbWbVdDspWjOo2iEeay8HMPJAHc9BjrXk a6tK17JJNceWY4SEVycM3uPWv0R8DfEaO90q3ttTvtCe6nDvLF J/o0qq2eRkbJCTyRkHnJzmvMPFHgzwl4w+E8UnhzRvDXh66kumhL XMbtc70LHPmKOQwPQjHI54xXTXxPtaTjGV0+lj5fN+CMJTpe2w 1W+mqf6f8E+I5tSvb8xLEmNhMm0LwzHjNep/DHSPE+ufEPTY4rK7u41c7IVBLMRzwBznvj2rsdG0fwPbaTbPq0 t5E6xKHeKLftcE7kwB0PHf1r0/SvGPhXRZ4ZfD2gzoUYbbt49hOOQcZJ/Wvi8fmtOCcWj83lipU58sI21PoPTPhH8QNW0xGfRvsTN903lzG hx64DEj8RWrJ+zj42u4i3m6RDIBwxujx+IXmtjwd+0f9p0S3XU 9JS7kD+U0kcux19Mgg7vrxXc3fxwnaICx0+0sx0zNL5u78sV81 zOTvCH4n2+Gq0akVaZxdl+zx4nGmquoa/oFvIoxmJ5JM/8AjoxWX/wpC5tfF0WnanrAWIwNL9ptLZnB5wF5wM963NS+LXi67gdLFbG3 65dYcZ/MmuDu/il4tuphb3cjsoj2FREuGA9fep9nUb1gdijBbMu3vw4i0vS9lx4 j0/7arkCPyycrjqx6qT6Yx71wzX0FhLNBLk7GxuX5h9RUd94n1HWW eO6kud8fyhmOGI7ZPf0rnp8zzwxGR4pFHA6B/fis62GstUZKU3szcsNNj13WDHYzJHfFWdHm+QEDtn+nNZ99pN3 p+qxidoobgZ2mKXKN+nBogN1BIrLcgMPQjNTyPNcR7JpWkVuxN cbnFaWOunTnvcjCWRmBvZZYpMjkHg1fkt9OVeJWYMnyg+lZ3kS FBFN5c9tnG5j88fufaj7LNBJGlsPMEYOwdd4749amVCEl7iNE7 vVnJat4Ssr66nuI7u5hmK/LsOAK5JvDWrwy7EmeVV9Y85r2EJFdW5ltZsyKSsqOMYIqvkwbX JG7OeKftKlNWPNxOVUKutjy2y0Ke0vReaxaXcmnhjva2Uq4X1x 2FWLufQLeNJNJW5LycMtwuOPQA/zr1CYLqtg1vcqDbuPm2ylc/lXMajLo9hIYv7BeUr/y0BJUY6/Ss4V6jWqPk80yJUY3hqcG7eeFAWTYOw6VTfMWrxyG2G9SGiwm7 BHHNdHLd2N5CVs0gte5BIBNUodRmsLr915DS9N23cBVU8fy6OJ 83ToVE7SukZF1of2213/ZrhrhstKY4+CD746/yrzjxZ8PYIkl/wBHktYJIwIVl5bB6t+Br1++1XXbli0eqy2xbGEhUKPr0rj/ABB/a01ti4u7i/bYVy33l9q6qWbKTS5kjtoTqRfuSuePfDjQ7izhms7K6v7O/jv5WgvrUjfbbctu2kgMpAOfTivSrlLv+3vGUks0qXNvYIJg53S O/nwDJI/iyCSfXPtXDeEINWGqM2n3V3p2qG5kFvcR2iXARsEkNG/GCFyG/hIBrubO3kutc8Y2kzFLkpFE5uXAfcLiLeWOcbuCT171xV6l5c1/tfqft+UXlg4X35fxsfMd3rt+NVuQbqZSJWyvz8cnjpRX0ZN8Pr eS8lfy1+Zyfv8AqaK9n+0qXY5f7Kq+f3nOwQXNl4UtILxvPnj1 EbjjnBTOPzBra8Ralp7wwwR6BFpWpKm2e5mvRK8gB+Uxr1VTnJ 9+5qtLqcOv6Xc6lZ26Wwa/UtEv3UJRuBzW7rX9qajocNq9jpVl5KOY7iC3xLMgXALMRwBjnn 7x6c5rkrU3KpUTXXv5HqUZKNODT6fqYHh7xpazeDJzpsTaffWe 1BsmKlxnHbP9K9vk+I+nL4Z0i9t7jz9SHFzbysyApxnPqTnGfa vjjSrya2F3ZiSEIsrwyqw/i3EZJ6jiu3TVLK21nSrcJFLHgLKN2Qfl9a763D1Kty3W2vyseD h+JsVT54xsrrftZntvijVPBnimCKE291BdSKvlW4kyiMcghcHH PHJHavLb/wAJyaHoUlo+m3dlrKThgbl1McwLYDowOfu9jxzmuquPHFhdeHr awu7Sw+0RPuhMEO3DbQucj29PrXP6x4j1TXYrWC61Rpktj5SO8 Qd9nHpjpjHIr6nhPJMbRrxvG1NOSavfXl0t3Rw5xmeHrRnOcua o0rNRt638z1bS9ZsNE8KajYv4WsY9Qt4d0WorAjfaFI+ZW5yO+ G+lef6xqV7p2gx21h4amuLuVw/kwqZMxY3cEZ46En0Fc1b+KpWvbODTZruO7G6O68/G1l6cDHcdvSp5PH+uaBcS20cmmxrHLvhuYIF89fQZ7e4r63McN B0Y1od7M8vB5pJSjBuyiuiR38HifQ9NvNP/ALU0PX7G5WPZLbbtpmkHIZec45Pc9K6lvE/hrU9NN/r0N+beHi10zzDJbhWH8Qz8snbggc96+b9d8R6j4gkjn1C6jkkE eVIXDg8kEfnVjw/qqJ5R1e4vLayW52XEkCCR9mP7jEA/nXLRlJppa9TuxXEdSElGLXL5/cfXHijQ/Cl3+y/aanoljN4ftoP9IsbRCCHdgAVkyTk/jnJ79K+Q/E//AAkegT6bp2sNc2kUoE9ulxabGdGJG5WIGRnIz7e1e0+FrC+8Xv d6VJ4kEfgiGZWFv5zQXPy7SrKo+6SMc5IrsNP1rTtb8R+I/C/9n6zePaTeUZPE0cdy0cUiKMqrKNozlhjsAc85raWGhXadtT0Mw VLHKM4+7pbS2tutjybwVptxrs11Kby7WHTYhLcXUYVvs6nPLLn cRgE5HH0p+o6n4l1TWtRg0LT420Z3W3knhkeEMAQpfBY4zgE9u a2dd+Fej+GrSF7TxlqzaiIwt4kNmTbywkH5t64G37oZfm69av2 XiPRNC8Ft4c1AWviSyR/tNpFAoEsfHO8En5enHQ5rhr4PlklazR51NOjD6vOVk93f7jkb9 Zf7Tt8NNOGURzOYsKHHHDDhuB19q2dNhuzfWwiikuIg/RQSvHrWxceJbHw7aoY5ZIdIkdJ9PtFYERyKctu53YyflyMdQKr 6L48l0ZPtdo2myQzTs9xEFH7v6AdPpXxGbZRUd5LofJZllEIJy hK78z1608Mandwrf2V0NMcJlB5Pys3uCK+j/CngvRvEXh+3aXUbe01WGPbdW8CBiWH8YDHdg18xWPxEvtQ/ewxWbREAo2Dz+tdFpniTVI/Ednq0CJ9rt3BRIn2u4PVc/wB09xXiYTGTpWhbY5MrxMqFS8neJ7B4m0GTw9dolpqKXtowOHC AFSOxGTiuMn+0SQl0FuWHfbWo+sC9WP7bNbx6tJ+8uUVjtYn0B JPH1NMVFk+8VKZIynAr66h7OrTuj6mjiFN3jscYPtrXT/bHQgH5GVcEegpJreV4zJGu8L2AyTW/PZxtG/mEoM/ezWFpt0un6vcW+oXCx27D91Jjcv0J7Vw14q9j0YR0uMtpbOUFZ JhFOOoYYFXAY4uVIcnpjmpNRsdMkgW5t7lLm5IyNg4IqCw1bS7 XT44r61uY7lJDlhghx7ehFeXUop/CbJl+y12+sHkFtawOWGCXg3Ej05rd01vF11pw0+w0CRrfcZIg9 kxUEc8FgcD2HFRWniGytfFEE9oUhtQwKidcjHq1dpefGqeJFEO k2hK8M5lznHpis4OUdkJxuc9qfhbW7rw61/ceHm0m9QDd5QC7z6kZ+bPtUvh7wfrd2yRahoD+bJFvBMuGx/ukVZn+ME15pnlPoll5pJG+RiQB2I75rDtfiPrMusgXkccUkpEc bQcxsOwIPSs69Sk05SidFGE7nqFn8F72+s3mEK2aknEcqMrVdT 4GQXVq1rcTWSwuf3gbduOPxFVpPGvxA0W1gmntLu6s0OZERA2E 9cjt9OlereFPG+n+KdPPktJb3SjlJB9498GvDxFSTjzU7noxoU 3K04o5GP8AZx+GptUE2lymZFw0iXLqWPrjNedeO/gn8PtDt47y3tNUJDAMovsqv1yOtfT328QphiWcDOcda828beGN M8ZaVLaajLPbSf6xJoWKMCOeSOo9sV5tLFVak+WUmjjx2VUfZP kgrnzDb6F4YjldY9Lg8teIy6Ddj1JGMn3qnrVlpUOmuLfT7fGM 5EKHHv0r2BvhTqllpkCaZPHfqq5zKSSR1rzvxF4S8RW+nXXm6X cYjUk7YycVE6Mufe58bLKK0J83KfEccGsT/ELUZ9DuJdPuku5fLuFjV1TIOdytwBgcN2YDpnNVEuJbFfFU7+a 86rGpLLklzJzu9zj881NHa6sfF11Lp81xp8q3Mgmmib5kU56qe uSOD1VgDTdJ2yahriyeaYF1CCOQyHk/M/JP4V7+FpPljf8AmX5n6JgbxoKPVR/yLlnPbXmkWt3ceP8ARLC4nhWSW2kmYNCzAEoeOoJx+FFY2sXun R+LdUSNtE8tbyULnGcbziivW9qv5H9xapP+Yi+G6W8vwl1JAsi 3VrqUSTRydVPlPkEfXFe8W1je3PhfT4rvWZ9UsHu1WDTEtQGBY EbAw5OeOO/HUivLtOuNF0LWtR1Gf7dNod3bxTSSwxBz5yBsgJuyVweSOa7TR fif4WuyZNHurmQR4YeXp8u4EHucjGMV3TornlNdXdaX6GdGp7s Yt7K29upv61omjaP4is9E1LwAZbm8mEFuz2CFZm2luWYdsHryT jjmsmXR/Clv8W4PC58C28d/KWaC4fTUCGNSAz+oHPQjPBq5F8UE1XVZbaF9X1GQyAkJBIxLdB 95uoye9a11rc3lfb5NL8QiCJvNkuW06X92xyC+RxnpznmrhjK8 VaUl9zFLCYeTuo/ijm7DQvCl/wDECLQR4PVdSCPLvOmYWOIEqH4POSOAPUc0zT9H8GSeLzo0fhO e21HyzLcrJYlBENzDexJ5OQT7Vei8bae0iTR3WpeZHnaxsZEK5 64wa3Y/GdnDaRj+0ryHyz5ke7T52IY8nBx1PtXRHNsXT+Cdvk1qZ/2bh5bxv9xzem+GfC1349GkR+Fni1MRfaJJJLBlEUWSFYkHJJx6 dxTzoHg7WPH6WupeEJv7VSFTPLPYsvlLkhcnd8x4xjHGRWyvj7 SLi4aS71e4DK5/1ljcMVJ5Jzisu48f6BbzIYteuo5lJZMWlyuD+A4rSnmmMtyuen oyXl2Gj0X4GZY+GPh1c+Ll0ePwfLZ6iBvuWltWVLdM4Ds248fT pmq6+Ffh/L44t9CHhp4p5zvk2xn90pfaJHy3A745IB7VpN4906OSIW+psZS TyILtWBweR8vX/wCvUa+P9LSZS2qi3lEm9CY7rcD3bOzg1p/aGJX2vwZP1DCveK/Aij0LwXD40i0KHQbv7S77CJLQRosSsFExbI+TBBBJzirph8MRX s2j2ujapNLcXRUWYtz++Rdq+aGL42ge+cD0qcePtGaMzReIorm dmyWc3QIPqSY6sReObCS8Z5fEMYkLbzK0s3JAwOducilDMq8ft r8RwwNKGsY2+4g1q/0Cy1OPQ20vVbg25ePTYorYlbpAoLtES4G0ZwfUg1k3WneB7TxM ks+iXbXu1Y7S6hsGZbjdk+WrBsEjBHPGa69/HNlMv2v+37CYjpIzyF0x3BK8DpiqbeNtIlAlu/EFnD5kewtJI2Cuen3elN5vW6zX4lTwNOTu4/kY174f8Ct9kvtU0l55ZtqW3+iEkM7DbCW3YD5ySDgDFR6jonw4 0O1iup9J8qG6QPIY7YyCJi20RybXwGz+Vby+J/Dsm37R4p0S3jyRlpZBweucLz0rXsdV0HWizadrNpqiRq2ZIg43 gD5iAygn0z3xUSx0p396/wB5zyy6k9XFfgYV1Z+D/Dfh6G/utOn03T3jZ5GNsSbYLniQBvlJI4B5Na0s3hzTfCVlrc0lzY20q yM4MJ32+wjiQBsqzZGB3zUl/r+iQ+CYHvPENtaaEJQkY1K4kS3EmMAbSuM4GBkdsZqi/iPw5cWKrceJvDckQwSzXDSgbRgAkKScDgDnFc05QvrJfiR/ZVH+S/3G1eX2jR+F7LVby7vbezklcJLJCxMIRS25gHyAQOO5yOOatJ4p sLbwuuqR6nfCxaXaA9u4YKRkSEbshcd65i68d+FEsGgvPHnh9r bYIyGnkxtXkIcpkgYHB4qofHvgCbT47VfiD4SktiNgjF0cbc7t uNuduedvTPaqjiFBfEvxNYZfTXwwt9x1knizSr3wkutT393Hpz XSwb5LOQcMMiTG7Gz368H0rLsb/wAM614Xk1iLWXFilykbStbuihXGVkO6QDbyRx3BFVYPE3hC58O GwsvGXh64sypCQx6sioBuztHIwN2Dt6ZrAuvFHhrSbFbFb60eG VgjLZXiOAAwYrw2QuRkjoT1BpfW4Sd3OP4l/UNvcZ0lpf8AhtvCc+t2mr6k+mRSRqZ47CXayyEhXA3fdyre/BqIXGhapoF5qllr895p9q8e6eKxlAO8kBlO7kZGO3Sq8PjnRk0 iOxgn+z2qKyxIkcKbFYfMFZeVU9wDirNr448Kx2a241bT4ArMV RFRPLLfeC7V+XPfbjNZ/WIt/FE0WA0+FkVnLp9/4bvdTs9avLuztsbjDbOfMyxX5ctzggg+lXtNl8PalYahdWWsah dwWeVkkjtpCNynawAzzhuD6VGvj3wqlrHbLrirbJI0iQRMirET 94qCBtz3x1p0PxI8EW5lgg11Id0gdxEqL8/9/gfe65Ycn3rKVdW3RosBG/ws0tLfQ7i1l1XTtYuL6C2bnNszK+H2HAJ5weDn29RVuDVvD+oa feXttqou7SNyjmO1cBiDtYAY7Hgms+L4heDbexmtbfxFZ2sDSF 2SJRGNxGCw2qMEjqRgnvmmReO/B6WEttb63plvbzMXkSNFXcxJ+YfL8pOTkjrnmuVzSd/dOiGDp9n/AF8zuNJ+JqHwzOLbX7m7trIeS7y2zM3BK43H72Dx+XqKwtH8UW ranf6voXijU7OSDLSi03qjHdhhtKkHnrmsEeO/B1tp93aHWtEhgnbcyu0asSv8fTIPTkdfU1Y07xF4bGn3Cadr3h RLaWQvIBPEMvjlgdvyse5BBNTzQi3dxQ/qq091s9X03446hf2t7Laawl6tlkXGbQ5G1trYx6Hjt1FJYfHmf Uvtk+n6nZXQtFdmIsZGPyYDd+2a8zin0m4spli1zwjFHLKWdTq EEZL/AN76n171VmfRYopIo9X8HQO7ZcxXUAyRxu+Xv6kfiawUcK5X5o 3/AK8ipYapZe4z1Wx+Pl/qguk03V47prdGaRY9PbI243cE5H3h7da4zW/jLr/ifQL+x07xC6EgpK9vabHUDgjcfTiuXs7zRLGOeO21PwvEJlJmK ywgsc9dx5B9xzVF7/Q7ayuYrPVvBmnRTTeZMWuUUvJg/PwDg471ShhubRx/r5GbwcuW7izxay8PazqniTUbnT9cvbdLdpILy/ikBcvkFo2U85IOdwrjtSF1beB/GFzC5ik/tGBYiWxn/XcE/wDfNe/SyaFBYXKWfiDwLZLetuuWtdSRPObH3pCCMn3rxLxBFptxpI8Ia VrWi67qupa1FNHFp10Jx8u7apIPcsfyrrlBOUXGSdpJ6dEYKLh B+61o1qcpD4q+Hf2OL7doMRvtg+0FnfJfHzZxxnOaK3n8ATRTP FJp10siEqwIUEEdeoorr/d/zv7jl9jX/lR//9k=

Fairy Friend
30th April 2014, 23:41
That's very odd. I'm having a little bit of deja vu like I have seen this painting before. That's the second time this week on the forum I have felt that feeling. Calm is needed. And this is very calming.

Valley
1st May 2014, 23:18
Yes, Fairy friend... I had some very powerful feelings when I first saw this painting too. It felt like it was "sent" to me, and that it represented where we are headed for the future.

GuyFox
7th May 2014, 07:05
David Wilcock's idea* seems to be that our solar system is circling a Black Sun, and at some point in that long orbit, the frequencies hitting or planet intensifies, and we are going through that now.

*I got this from this video:

(looking for it - I think it was here):
Jf9POsmfaps

I do not know how much evidence exists for this idea.

GuyFox
7th May 2014, 07:20
PAINTINGS -reading them as a Dream...

The "story" of almost every popular painting is expressed in the BOX I have indicated

A
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/jimolsen2/Gateway_zpsce67bc99.jpg (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/jimolsen2/media/Gateway_zpsce67bc99.jpg.html)

B
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/jimolsen2/pyramides-bosnie2_zpsfd23b389.jpg (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/jimolsen2/media/pyramides-bosnie2_zpsfd23b389.jpg.html)

Valley
7th May 2014, 07:40
Where did you find this idea, GuyFox?... and do you have any explanation for the painting I found?[QUOTE=GuyFox;831506]PAINTINGS -reading them as a Dream...

The "story" of almost every popular painting is expressed in the BOX I have indicated =QUOTE]

GuyFox
7th May 2014, 08:29
The Dream Story of your painting seems to be:

About finding a new path.
Opening the gate, and walking through a flower garden to a Castle in the distance,
where some sort of fairy tale might be imagined.

But that's my interpretation. Whomever painted it, or first imagined it,
should be able to interpret it better than I can.

HOW DID I discover this?

Merely through observation - looking at many paintings in museums, and seeking a common pattern in what I saw... Then a leap of intuition.

That's how many mysteries are unraveled, I suspect

If you divide a painting into 16 equal-sized rectangles, the CORE part of the story is usually in the rectangle I have indicated with a "0" below.

X X X X
X X 0 X
X X X X
X X X X

And the story will most often relate to the other box, indicated by 1, or 2:

X 1 X X
X 2 0 X
X X X X
X X X X

Valley
7th May 2014, 23:45
It's refreshing to hear of your personal "investigations" in this area Guyfox. My view is much the same here... even though the "figures" in the distance are very vague, it seems that this path must lead to something extraordinarily "spectacular" and possibly well beyond our imagination... that is what I'm getting from it. Also, somehow it seemed to me when first gazing upon it, that it was directly representing our "path" into the future... as I was envisioning healing for the whole planet when I found this. It felt like it was sent directly to me from the Universe, as a "sign", that All will be amazingly beautiful for us.

GuyFox
8th May 2014, 01:20
Yeah.
I think both Paintings are sort of Teasers - to try to trigger more imagination about what may be coming.

... Much like this thread, I suppose.

GuyFox
8th May 2014, 01:26
Valley -
You may like this material from another website I visit:

In a nutshell, if you wish to live in a loving, kind, giving and caring world, you have to be a loving, kind giving and caring person.

http://tomkenyon.com/jumping-time-lines

The Art of Jumping Time Lines

....you ... are on a great ocean vessel. But many of you are asleep, and there is someone at the helm directing this vessel that should not be there. ...

....the tides are turning. More and more of you are waking up ....

......your sovereign will (to make choices) and your capacity to feel.... will allow you to jump timelines ... rather than being ... pawns on a chessboard.

1) You identify the timeline you wish to move into.
2) You shift your vibrational state to match the timeline.
3) You lock in the vibrational state so it does not waver.
4) You take an action that is an expression of the new timeline.
5) Persevere

....you can create a new probability for yourself, even in the midst of ... great difficulty.....

One of the first tasks ... is the transcendence of fear...... The Controllers ..., are masters of the projection of fear . .... the higher truth is not being revealed.

The higher truth ... is your capacity to change your reality, your... ability ... to navigate into new timelines.

....if consciousness is locked into fear, it becomes imprisoned by ..... the impulses for survival, sex, and power.

.... identify the timeline you wish to create .... it is a timeline of loving kindness. .... move into .... the feeling state of loving kindness ...... exhibit loving kindness to others and to yourself.

The third step is locking in the vibrational field, so it does not waver.....

The first two steps involve your sovereign will. You choose a timeline you want to experience. You choose a vibrational state that matches the timeline. And in the third step .... you use ..... your capacity to feel.

This simple act of ... feeling gratitude, for the new timeline catalyzes its reality ... You must persevere, to hold the vision of the new timeline and the vibrational state, regardless of what your senses are telling you. This is the passage where many fail.

.... you deal with the reality of your life while simultaneously holding the vision of a different life.

...., there will be a period when you will recognize that not everyone is capable of loving kindness, nor of receiving it ...

... you will become a master of loving kindness and a master in dealing with those who cannot express such vibrational states. .....when you encounter someone unable to express this quality, you will be more able to deal with him or her without losing this quality in yourself.

....it is quite possible to live a separate timeline, having a different experience of life than those around you.

....It is possible to live in heaven while others are living in torment..... it is simply a matter of choice.

As chaotic events escalate, your powers of intuition will be more important to you than ever before.

.... In these moments of intuition .... you can jump into a different timeline and a different outcome.
..... the ability to jump a timeline into a different outcome can result in physical survival in certain situations. .... If ... you lose ....your sovereign will and your capacity to feelóthen you are spiritually in danger.... As chaotic events increase .... the Controllers will increase their efforts. Be leery of mind-control and of any thought form that limits your sovereign will and your ability to feel ....
....two highly significant timelines that exist independently of your creation. .... And they exist in diametric opposition to each other.

You exist .... in multiple timelines and probabilities simultaneously. One of the timelines ... is ... of doom and planetary destruction. ...But, this is only one possible timeline. You are at a ... point ... where it is possible to jump from the doomsday probabilities into a new type of Earth ...

... In this timeline, Earth is deeply honored and held in gratitude by the bulk of humanity, which understands and appreciates the truth that all life is interconnected....

In ancient Egypt ... a goddess called Maat ... held a set of scales, and upon death the heart of an Initiate would be placed upon the scales, and a feather would be placed on the other side. If the heart was as light as a feather the Initiate would be given entrance to the heavenly worlds ... But if the heart was laden with negativity, regret, and sorrow, the Initiate would have to return to the lower worlds.

....humanity is at its meeting point with Maat. Every person who believes in the timeline of doom, destruction and horror will add to its reality. Everyone who holds as real the timeline of the New Earth will add to its reality.....

Valley
8th May 2014, 04:09
Thank you for posting this potent passage, Guy. I resonate well with these thoughts. In the dreamstate I have had many visions of what appear to be potential timelines, backed up by many other dreams of verified future "fragments" and actualities... so this material you have shared is further verification of my own experience... of these "alternate futures". I believe these are given so that we can better prepare for, and also change, what is "coming down the pike". I have also "proven" to myself that the future "timelines" can be changed... which adds much more relevance to our participation here, now.

Blessings...

GuyFox
8th May 2014, 04:50
Here's another similar sort of message:

James Gilliland: Behind The Mask of Disclosure, May 7, 2014

CONTACT IS HAPPENING NOW.
It has been going on for thousands of years for those who rose to the occasion. Most of these contacts with spiritually and technologically advanced beings have been censored, marginalized, shoved far into the back row and if you knew who was doing this, they have good reason. Reason this, how do you tell the public you are completely defenseless against these off worlders which are far superior in technology and come and go as they wish? Luckily the benevolents are nonaggressive. These benevolent beings have transcended war, disease, and material lack. What would that do to the war industry, big pharma? They have no elite and are not enslaved through money, they donít even have a monetary system. There is no manufactured lack in their civilization, no poverty, no homeless, they live a utopian lifestyle. These spiritually and technologically evolved being live according to Universal Law...
. . .
Letís end the denial on contact. Letís end the denial concerning clean fuel-less energy. Lets end the denial concerning alternative healing and the benefits of clean organic food and water. Most important lets end the denial that most governments and agencies actually do what they were created to do: serve the people ó and instead serve another master, the corporations and the elite. It is time to see things clearly...

Your ancestors are returning, they are not happy with the condition of the planet and this civilization. They are removing the regenerate ETs. The tyrants will also feel their presence. The world of tyranny is collapsing. It is being done in unseen ways through consciousness and energy along with the grids. The old grid is falling apart; let it fall. Focus on a new world, a new grid, a world aligned with Universal Law and Unity Consciousness.

==
> more: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/must-read-james-gilliland-behind-the-mask-of-disclosure-may-7-2014/

Valley
8th May 2014, 07:04
Guyfox... you are like a "sly ox"... moving "carts" of related parts, into place... you Grace this "space" with every "trace" you "chase" down. : )

I feel the "Fine Forces" working with you... and "feeding the fires" of "Freedom's Flyers".

Valley
10th May 2014, 00:56
Just giving thanks here for all who have shared and played a part here in this thread. Loving you All...

Valley
20th February 2015, 05:51
Take the time...
Relax... Unwind...
Re-Align...
With All...
Divine...

Valley
25th February 2015, 08:50
Take the 'High Road'...
Drop the heavy load
Of mental chatter